咱们裸熊 第30期:雄伟的煎饼(在线收听) |
Gimme, gimme, gimme. 拿来,拿来,拿来。
Um...you doing okay there, grizz?
嗯 ...你没事儿吧,棕熊?
Yeah, it's just this burrito, it's...so comforting. Nice and warm. Safe. Safe burrito.
没事,就是这个煎饼... 太治愈了。又温暖又舒服。好安全。安全的煎饼。
Well? eat it.
所以咧?快吃啊。
N-no! it's too perfect to eat!
不行!这么完美怎么能吃呐!
I will eat it!
我来吃吧!
Stay away! You stay away from burrito. Let's get outta here, guys.
闪开!你离我的煎饼远点。咱们走吧,兄弟们。
Cash only.
只收现金。
Uh...Are we really gonna keep that thing?
呃... 我们真的要带着这玩意儿吗?
Of course, silly. What else would we do with such a magnificent burrito?
当然了,笨蛋。不然要怎么对待这么雄伟的煎饼呢?
Uh...not keep it?Hey, a theater! We should watch a movie. Come on, come on, come on. It's your turn to pay, panda. Ahem, three ticke...Hello! Can you hear me?
比如说 ...扔了它?嘿,剧场哎!咱们去看个电影吧。来嘛,来嘛,来嘛。该你出钱了,熊猫。咳咳,三张票... 你好,听的到我说话吗?
Yes.
能听到。
Great! Three tickets, please.
太好了!来三张票。
You got four people there.
你们是四个人。
Uh, no, we have three.
不是啊,我们三个人。
You'll have to pay for that thing, as well.
那个玩意儿你们也得买票。
Uh, there must be a misunderstanding here. You see, that's just a burrito. It can't watch movies.
呃,这里可能有点误会。你瞧,这只是个煎饼。它哪能看电影啊。
Hey, watch what you say, man. Burrito's gonna enjoy this movie. Don't listen to that silly panda. It's okay.
嘿,说话注意点,哥们。煎饼一定会喜欢这个电影的。别听那个傻熊猫的。没关系啦。
Um, any discounts for the burrito? Fine.
呃,煎饼买票能打折不?好吧。
Whoo-hoo! All right! - What the...?- I think we gon' be chillin'. Whoo-hoo! All right! I think we gon' be chillin'.We took a tour down to market street. (Like a bird) Then rode a cable car and got a receipt.
呜呼!好耶! - 这什么...?咱俩肯定会很开心。呜呼!好耶!咱俩肯定会很开心 我们出去玩,去趟集市街(像只小鸟)。之后坐上缆车,拿张收据
So, we're sitting outside of a studio, and then somebody comes to me and asks me for a quarter and I looked at burrito.
当时我们就坐在摄影棚的外面,有人过来找我要了二十五美分,然后我看了一眼煎饼。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395126.html |