咱们裸熊 第31期:恋上自己食物(在线收听) |
Ooh, shortcut. 嚯,抄近路。
Hey, Grizz, we're back! we got your...Ohh! what is that smell?
嘿,棕熊,我们回来了!我们帮你买了...恶!这什么味儿啊?
Uh...Ice Bear feels nauseous.
呃...北极熊要吐了。
Grizz, this is disgusting. Your burrito smells horrible!
棕熊,这也太恶心了。你的卷饼臭死了!
How could you say that about burrito, and right in front of him? Panda, I'm shocked.
你怎么能当着饼饼的面说这样的话?熊猫,你怎么这样。
You're shocked? I'm the one who should be shocked! You never want to go out with us anymore. You're never two feet away from that burrito! It's creepy, man!
我怎么了?我还想问你怎么这样!你现在都不跟我们出去玩了。整天就跟那个卷饼寸步不离!太变态了,哥们!
Ice Bear forced to agree.
北极熊不得不表示同意。
You guys just don't understand. Also, it's not "that burrito," It's just burrito.
你们这些熊根本不懂。还有,不准叫它"那个卷饼"。这是我的卷饼。
You've changed, Grizz.
你变了,棕熊。
You're wrong! Burrito's the best thing that ever happened to me, so just leave us alone!
不!卷饼是我在这个世界上见过的最美好的东西,不要再妄图拆散我们!
I think it's worse than we thought. I found this website about people who get too attached to their food.
我觉得事态比我们想象的还严重。我发现一个网站,上面全都是恋上自己食物的人。
Look at all of these. This lady in Idaho became obsessed with a bag of chips.
你看看这些人。这位爱达荷州的女士爱上了一袋薯片。
Someone in Japan married their bowl of ramen, and this guy adopted a jar of pickles. It just goes on and on!
这个日本人和一碗拉面结婚了,还有这家伙,他领养了一罐泡菜。后面还多的很!
They forget about their families and friends and sometimes just become total hermits. I think one thing is certain.Ice Bear sees where this is going.
他们彻底忘记了自己的家人和朋友,有些人完全跟社会脱节了。我想我们至少能肯定一点。北极熊已经明白了。
We have to do something about that burrito.
我们必须想办法解决掉卷饼。
Burrito! Ah. Huh? What the...? Uh...Burrito? Hey, come back here! Kidnappers!
饼饼!哈。啊?什么鬼?呃...饼饼?嘿,给我回来!绑架啦!
Don't hate us, please!
千万不要怪我们啊!
Oh, it smells so bad! Ah! my hand has juices on it!Ow!
哎呀,臭死人了!啊!有不明液体流到我手上了!啊呀!
We're just trying to help you, Grizz! This burrito is driving you insane!
我们只是想帮你,棕熊!这个卷饼都快把你害得疯掉了! |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395127.html |