【跟着美剧练发音】美剧美语738期(在线收听) |
Mr.Darcy:Miss Elizabeth.伊丽莎白小姐。I have struggled in vain and can bear it no longer.我实在没有办法撑下去了.These past months have been a torment.这几个月对于我来说是一种折磨。I came to Rosings only to see you.我来罗新斯只是为了见你.I have fought against judgment, my family's expectation,理智的想法和家族的期望阻挠着我。the inferiority of your birth, my rank.你卑微的出身和我爵位的悬殊也令我迟疑不决。I will put them aside and ask you to end my agony.但我要把这一切统统抛开,请你终结我的痛苦。
Miss Elizabeth.:-I don't understand. 我不明白。
Mr.Darcy:- I love you。我爱你Most ardently.最真挚的爱Please do me the honour of accepting my hand. 请赐予我荣幸,接受我的手吧
Miss Elizabeth:Sir, I appreciate the struggle you have been through,先生,我感激你的挣扎and I am very sorry to have caused you pain.很抱歉引起你的痛苦It was unconsciously done.我完全是无心的
Mr.Darcy: Is this your reply? -这就是你的回复?
Miss Elizabeth:Yes, sir.- - 是的,先生
Mr.Darcy:Are you laughing at me? 你是在嘲笑我吗?
-
Miss Elizabeth: No.- 不
Mr.Darcy:Are you rejecting me?你是在拒绝我?
Miss Elizabeth:I'm sure the feelings which hindered your regard will help you overcome it.我确信,你心中阶级的门槛会帮助你克服痛苦
Mr.Darcy:Might I ask why with so little civility I am thus repulsed?我能否问问,为什么我竟会遭受如此无礼的拒绝?
Miss Elizabeth:I might enquire那么我能否问问why you told me you liked me against your better judgement?为什么你说喜欢我是违背了你自己的理智?If I was uncivil,若说我是无礼的then that is some excuse.那这就是我无礼的理由之一吧- But you know I have other reasons. 但我还有别的理由
Mr.Darcy:What reasons? - 什么理由?
Miss Elizabeth:Do you think anything might tempt me to accept the man who has ruined一个毁了我最亲爱的姐姐幸福的人
the happiness of a most beloved sister?怎么会打动我的心去爱他呢?Do you deny that you separated a young couple who loved each other,你能否认你拆散了一对相爱的恋人exposing your friend to censure for caprice让你的朋友被大家指责为朝三暮四and my sister to derision for disappointed hopes,让我的姐姐被大家嘲笑为奢望空想involving them both in acute misery?让他们双方都受尽了痛苦?
Mr.Darcy: I do not deny it. 我并不否认
Miss Elizabeth:- How could you do it?- - 你怎么能做出这样的事情? |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dramashow/395331.html |