篮球英文堂 第1期:乔丹引荐威少进入俄克拉荷马名人堂(1)(在线收听

   “篮球之神”迈克尔·乔丹近日作为拉塞尔·威斯特布鲁克进入俄克拉荷马市名人堂的介绍人,在俄城发表了一通精彩的演讲。除了称赞威少的忠诚以及打球风格之外,乔帮主还暗讽了夏天刚刚离队的凯文·杜兰特~~

  Can I borrow your glasses, please? I was just kidding.
  我能借一下你的眼镜吗?开个玩笑
  It's truly a pleasure for me to be here
  真的很高兴来到这里
  When Clay asked me, it was a privilege I didn't even pause
  当Clay让我来的时候,很荣幸他叫我来,我丝毫没犹豫
  because of the relationship and the respect that I have for Clay
  因为我们关系很好,我很尊敬他
  And obviously the respect that I have for Russell. I am truly a fan of his
  当然还因为我很尊敬威斯布鲁克。可以说,我是他的球迷。
  If you can ever say, you know, being that we were so many years apart, when I watch him play
  我甚至可以说,我们分开了这么多年,当我看他打球时
  I see a lot of resemblance of his passion for the game of basketball the way I played the game of basketball.
  我看到他对篮球的热爱跟我有很多相似之处
  I'm truly honored once again to be here
  我真的很荣幸来到这
  I don't feel like or I'm not from Oklahoma but I feel like I am from Oklahoma
  我不是来自俄克拉荷马,但我觉得我是来自俄克拉荷马
  Unfortunately, I never had a chance to play a basketball game here in Oklahoma
  可惜的是,我没有机会这里打场球
  I feel like if I would've brought my shoes and my shorts
  要不我一定会带上球衣短裤
  I would've been out there probably trying to play the game of basketball with somebody even Russell, and some of the team.
  试图在这和某些人打球,甚至是拉塞尔,或是球队里的一些人
  It's an unbelievable city. When I flew in and obviously seeing an unbelievable… uh… place here.
  这是一个神奇的城市。我坐飞机飞过来,看到了不可思议的一座城市
  And the hospitality I feel thus far
  也感受到了人民的热情
  Thank you Clay for once again for inviting me.
  再次感谢Clay邀请我
  It's truly a privilege. Makes you remember we play you guys twice. Remember the deal. You know. Remember the deal.
  这真的是个莫大的荣幸,记着,黄蜂和雷霆还要打两场呢。要记住哦
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lqywt/395404.html