咱们裸熊 第58期:最好的房客(在线收听

   What?

  神马?
  Her name is...princess.
  她的名字叫做... 公主。
  Yeah? Prove it! We know he's in here somewhere.Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it!
  是吗?证明一下!我们就知道他在这里。证明!证明!证明!证明!证明!证明!
  Please calm down, everyone.
  各位请冷静一下。
  Excuse me. What's going on out here, babe?
  不好意思。发什么了什么事情,亲爱哒?
  Eugh!
  恶!
  Who are these people? Babe?
  这些人是谁啊,亲爱哒?
  What? Me?
  啥?问我呢?
  See? No way that thing's anyone's girlfriend. It's hideous!
  看了吧?这货怎么能是别人的女朋友呢。太可怕了!
  "Thing"? !
  “这货”?!
  How dare you talk to my princess that way! This young lady is most definitely my girlfriend!
  你竟敢这么跟我的公主说话!这姑娘肯定以及一定是我的女朋友!
  If she wasn't, how come I know that she's self-conscious about the size of her head? Or that her fur is asymmetrical?
  她要不是的话,我怎么知道她在意自己头的尺寸?还有她身体左右的毛是不对称的。
  Or that she dreams about being a telephone pole and doesn't know how to flush a toilet properly?
  还有她梦到自己是个电线杆,而且还不知道怎么冲厕所呐。
  And she's always using my toothbrush, even though she knows that hers is the blue handle! And she's just so inconsiderate sometimes! I just hate her!
  而且她总是用我的牙刷,即使她知道自己那个是蓝色的刷柄!还有她是如此的不顾及别人!我好讨厌她!
  I didn't know you felt this way about me. I'm sorry!I'm sorry, too!
  我不知道你对我的感觉是这样的。对不起!我也对不起你!
  Um, we're gonna get out of your hair.
  呃,我们不再打扰你们了。
  Yeah, maybe you should.Forgive me!
  没错,你们早该这样。原谅我!
  Here you go. All set.
  好。都准备妥了。
  Hey, thanks for the gear. I'm sorry I can't stay longer, but I've been here too long already.
  嘿,多谢你给的装备。很抱歉我不能再待下去了,我已经在这里待了太久。
  No worries. We're glad you stayed. You were the best first guest we could've asked for.
  别担心,你留下的那几天我们很开心。你是我们邀请到的第一个最好的房客。
  Ahhh! Thanks, you guys.
  啊!谢谢你们。
  Hey, take care, big guy.You too, man.
  嘿,保重啊,大个子。你们也是。
  Uh...it was nice to meet you.
  呃 ...很高兴认识你。
  Yeah, it was, uh, good.
  是,的确不错。
  Leave us a good review on caveshare!
  在享窝上给我们好评哟亲!
  Okay!Lock the door.
  没问题!锁门。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395445.html