咱们裸熊 第61期:视野真美(在线收听

   All right. I think it's time to get going. You know, that was enough excitement for one day, right?

  好吧。我们该走了。今天我们也玩够了,对吧?
  Sure.
  是的。
  Okay! Uh, let's, um...Huh. Uh, wait.
  好啦!我们... 等等。
  Troubles?
  有什么问题?
  Uh, yeah, I guess we got a little turned around back there. I'm not really sure where we are.
  嗯,我觉得我们得倒回去点。我不是很确定我们在哪儿。
  Panda, are you GPS'ing? Look at this guy...so prepared.
  胖达,你是在定位吗?看看这孩子 ...准备多充分。
  I'm not getting a signal, though.
  虽然我没有信号。
  Well, that's easy enough to fix. We'll just move you here...And move you here.
  这好办。我们只需要把你挪到这儿... 再把你挪到这儿。
  Whoa! It's beautiful up here! Hey, I got a signal! It's that way!
  哇哦!上面视野真美!嘿,我搜到信号了!那边走!
  Great! Brothers, forward!
  好极了!兄弟们,前进吧!
  Uh, yeah, that's what I said.
  呃,我说过了。
  Uh, yeah.
  哦耶。
  Hey, bears! You forgot your water bag!
  喂,熊熊们!你们忘了水壶背包!
  Good morning, brothers! So, I was thinking about what we were gonna do today and...Hey, you made coffee without me?
  早上好,兄弟们!我想了想我们今天应该去做什么,然后...嘿,你没等我起来就煮了咖啡?
  Yeah, I didn't want to wake you. You looked so cute and cozy in your bed.
  是啊,我不想弄醒你。你看起来睡得又甜美又可爱。
  Uh, okay. So, about today.
  好吧。那么,关于今天。
  Yeah! I was thinking about us going to the mall. You know, do some shopping.
  我打算今天去商店的。你懂的,买点东西。
  But, uh, I was thinking...-Ice bear can get new Sushi knife.
  但是,我打算...-北极熊可以买新的寿司刀。
  Great. It's decided.
  好极了。就这么定了。
  Wait, what just happened? Huh? Uhhh...Well, hop to it! Uh, this is so weird. Hey!
  等等,刚才是怎么回事?哈?呃...好吧,上去吧!呃,这种感觉真诡异。喂!
  To the mall!
  去商场咯!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395936.html