咱们裸熊 第72期:喷嚏小超人(在线收听

   My name is panda. I am a panda. I'm a panda...Bear.

  我的名字是熊猫。我是一只熊猫。我是一只熊猫... 熊。
  Well, okay, panda's starting off with something a little unconventional. I guess you never know what people find cute these days.
  好的,熊猫的出场风格有一些不同寻常哦。你永远也不会猜到现在人们对可爱的理解。
  Here we go, let's hang some more. "Gon' be", says people, "Whatever we store." Here we come, let's grab some sun. Gonna dance all day, and have some fun.
  一起来,创造更多欢乐。人们说“快来吧,不管你有多少能量。” 一起来,我们去捕捉阳光。跳舞一整天,一起找乐子。
  Hey, what's going on? Why aren't you doing your cute thing?
  发生了什么?你为什么不扮可爱?
  I don't want to be cute, I want to be cool like you.
  我不想扮可爱,我想和你一样酷。
  Listen, man, cute is what makes you cool. That's why all these people came to see you.
  听着,伙计,可爱也是酷的一种方式。这也是大家到这儿来看你的原因。
  Do you really think I'm cool?
  你真的觉得我很酷吗?
  Man, you got famous on the Internet. You got on a talk show. You are the coolest!
  兄弟,你可是红遍网络啊。还上过脱口秀呢。你是最酷的!
  Ice bear thinks you're precious.
  北极熊认为你很宝贵。
  Thanks you, guys.
  谢谢你们。
  He's done it! He's won over the audience! Could this be the turning point for our sniffily superman?
  他做到了!他赢回了观众的支持!这会是我们喷嚏小超人的转折点吗?
  I know you're thinking like a big man. Walkin' in like you step off the bottom.So, stand aside and face it. Cause I got mad game, gonna squash you in a burning flame...You big dummy! You had one job to do! You were suppose to lose! Looose!
  你这个大傻瓜!你是有任务在身的!你应该要输的!是要输的!
  Oh, no!
  天啊!
  Ew, not cute.Oh, no.
  一点都不可爱。不好。
  Uh, you guys aren't cute at all. I'm out of here. - No, wait!
  你们一点都不可爱。我走了。- 等等!
  I'm still cute! Look! Look! I can sneeze, too! Hey, watch! Huh? ! Clap for me so I can win! Clap for me! Oh, he clapped! He clapped! I win! I am the cutest!
  我还是很可爱的!看!我也会打喷嚏!嘿,看啊!给我掌声,让我获胜吧!给我掌声!他鼓掌了!他鼓掌了!我赢了!我才是最可爱的!
  There he is. There's our cute, little pan pan. You did good, bro.Thanks, man
  他在这儿,我们的可爱小熊猫。你尽力了,兄弟。谢谢,伙计。
  Ice bear is still proud of you. Proud bear.
  北极熊仍然为你感到骄傲,骄傲的熊。
  Let's go home.
  回家吧。
  Hey, cool lean, bro!
  这倾斜真酷,伙计!
  Yes, yes, it's all mine. Aah! Get away! Yes, it's mine! I won it! It's mine! It's mine, yeah! Yeah, you better leave!
  这是我的了。走开!这是我的!我赢来的!这是我的!是我的!你最好赶紧走!好了,好了。我不会让任何人抢走你的。
  Oh, shh, there, there. I won't let anyone take you. What the? ! Who's there? ! Back again, you loser bear? You can't have my trophy! It's mine!
  发生了什么?!谁在那儿?!你又回来了?你个失败的熊。别想得到这个奖杯!这是我的!
  What do you think you're doing! Put me down! Oh, my trophy! Why? ! - Cutest! - No, stop!
  你在干什么?!把我放下来!我的奖杯!为什么?!- 最可爱的!- 快停下!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396054.html