咱们裸熊 第73期:新鲜的熊(在线收听

   Fresh bears! Get them while they're hot! Another one! Free bears! Free bears here! Three for the price of none!

  新鲜的熊!快来买刚出炉的熊免费熊!又来一辆!免费的熊!这里有免费的熊!免费得三只熊!
  Aah! Hey! Control your child! Oh, no! She dented our box. Poor box.
  嘿!管管你家孩子吧!不!她把我们的箱子打坏了。可怜的箱子。
  Where are we? Have we been picked up yet? Have we made it to Paris?
  我们这是在哪里?有人带上我们吗?我们到巴黎了吗?
  No, panda. We're not in Paris. We're still in...This desert!
  还没有,胖达。我们还没到巴黎。我们还在...这个沙漠里!
  Don't be sad, panpan. We'll catch a ride soon. Look! Someone's coming now! Get ready! Free bears! Free bears here!
  别伤心,胖胖。我们很快就会搭到车的。看!又有人来了!准备好!免费的熊!这里有免费的熊!
  Bears over here! Please! Pick us! Please! Bears!
  这里有熊熊哦!拜托!带上我们吧!拜托!熊熊哦!
  Huh? Hey! What's going on here? ! This is our turf, buddy!
  嘿!你在这里搞什么?!这是我们的地盘,老兄!
  It's a free country, man.
  这是个自由的国度,兄弟。
  Well, you're using freedom poorly.
  你在滥用自由的权利。
  Yeah. This is our spot. We were here first.
  没错,这是我们的地盘。我们先来这里的。
  Cool your jets. I ain't hurting no one.
  冷静点。我不是来伤害任何人的。
  Oh, we'll cool your jets. You've got until the count of 10 to go bye-bye.
  我们会让你熄火的。我们数到十,你必须离开。
  Make it five!
  数到五!
  One! Two! Three!Go for the kneecaps!
  一!二!三!咬他的膝盖!
  Four! Wait. What is that?
  四!等等。那是什么?
  Granola bar. You guys want some? Thanks for letting me stay with you guys tonight.
  燕麦条。你们想来点吗?谢谢你们今晚收留我。
  It's no problem. Our box is the best box.
  这不算什么。我们的箱子是最棒的。
  Ah. That granola hit the spot. I feel like we can make it to Paris now.
  啊,燕麦条真是太合我意了。感觉像我们现在已经到巴黎了一样。
  Actually, right now, I feel good right where we are. Good night, guys.Night.
  其实,此时此刻,我觉得这里挺棒的。大家晚安。晚安。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396055.html