咱们裸熊 第76期:死胡同(在线收听

   What? What's happening?

  这是怎么了?
  Hey! Help! Help!
  嘿!救命啊!
  Panda! - Help! Hey! Hey!
  熊猫!- 救命啊!嘿!嘿!
  Panda! Hang on! We're coming! -Somebody help!
  熊猫!坚持住!我们来了!-来人啊!
  Panda, sing so we can find you!
  熊猫,快唱歌我们好找你!
  So I built a wall around my little heart.
  我在心上围了一道墙
  Dead end. What are we...Hey. Where did you go? Oh, uh, okay. I'll go around.
  死胡同。咱们怎么...嘿,你上哪去?呃,好吧,我绕过去。
  Hello, there. Let's go...
  我来了,咱们走...
  Grizz! Help! Someone!
  棕熊!救命啊!来人啊!
  Panda! I see you, buddy!
  熊猫!我看到你了,兄弟!
  Grizz! Help!
  棕熊!救命!
  Oh, so close. That's it! I'm not a box at all.
  哦,好悬。有了!我才不是箱子的说。
  Brother! Can you get me out now?
  兄弟!能把我弄出来吗?
  You're slipping!
  你手滑了!
  I can't hold on!
  我抓不住!
  What's up, yo? Someone need a hand? Panda, we're gonna get you out.Huh?
  怎么了?有人要帮忙吗?熊猫,等我们救你出来。嗯?
  It's packing tape! My baby paws are useless!
  这是封装胶带!我的小熊掌都用不上!
  Oh, hmm. Should I buy it? Well, I do want to look cool. Hmm. Eh, okay.
  嗯。要不要买呢?反正我的确是想扮酷来着。呃,好吧。
  Help!
  救命啊!
  I'm free! Whoa!
  我出来了!
  That was fun.
  真好玩。
  Aah! I'm blind!
  啊!我看不见了!
  Whoa! You look pretty cool.
  哇哦!你看起来真酷。
  Where are we going?
  我们这是要去哪?
  Uh, wha...
  呃,什么...
  We scored a good box, man.
  咱们赚了一个好箱子,兄弟。
  Yeah.
  是啊。
  Where next, guys?
  接下来去哪,兄弟们?
  To Paris!
  去巴黎!
  Okay, man.
  好嘞,兄弟。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396058.html