咱们裸熊 第84期:环保袋多多益善(在线收听

   It's okay, it's okay.

  没事儿,没事儿。
  Look, look, look. They have totes here.
  快看,快看。这有卖的。
  Ah, which one do we get?The beige one?The blue one?
  我们买哪个呢?米黄色的?蓝色的?
  Cornflower blue.We'll take all of them.Yeah!
  矢车菊蓝。都要啦。好耶!
  Oh, nice.
  这个不错。
  We need more totes. I need more.
  我们需要更多环保袋。我要更多。
  Wow, that's a cool one. - Need more totes.
  哇噢,这个不错。- 再来点环保袋。
  Ice bear wants them all.
  北极熊都想要。
  Oh, look at that one.
  快看这个。
  Do you have your reusable bag? Uh...
  你们带手提袋了吗?呃...
  Hey, man, good to see you again. Just the tomato please. We brought our totes. Tote life. Yeah.
  嘿,伙计,又见面了。西红柿放这里。我们带了环保袋。环保袋生活。耶。
  Wow, you guys have a lot of totes.
  哇噢,你们的环保袋还真不少啊。
  Yeah, we do. You can never have too many totes.
  当然啦。环保袋多多益善。
  Okay, do you really need that many?
  好吧,你们需要这么多吗?
  Well, yeah, I mean, see, this one's for snacks, this one's for phone chargers, this one's for coffee sleeves. Oh, and this one is for socks.
  那当然,我是说,你看,这个是放点心的,这个是放充电器的,这个是放咖啡套的。这个是放袜子的。
  And this one is for rare cheeses. Oh, sorry.
  这个是放奶酪的。哦 不好意思。
  It's okay, the bag of organic wool socks broke my fall.
  没事儿,放有机毛袜子的袋子给我垫背了。
  Hey, watch where you're going, man.
  嘿,走路时候看着点,伙计。
  Ice bear apologizes.
  北极熊觉得很抱歉。
  Just living the tote life, my friend.
  享受环保袋生活哦,伙计。
  You guys got it all wrong and twisted.This is not the tote life.
  你们这些家伙根本就搞错了、 曲解了。这根本不是环保袋生活。
  What, no, this is so the tote life.
  什么,不对,这就是环保袋生活。
  We have ascended to a higher level of eco-coolness, okay, pal?
  我们只不过是提升了生态保护高度而已,对吗,伙计?
  You're the one not living the tote life.
  你过得才不是环保袋生活呢。
  Tote life. - Tote life.All right, let's go, bros.
  环保袋生活。- 环保袋生活。好了,兄弟们,我们走。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396066.html