双语有声阅读:忆(在线收听

Remembrance
 
你冷吗,在地下,盖着厚厚的积雪   cold in the earth, and the deep snow piled above thee,
远离人世,在寒冷阴郁的墓里?      far, far removed, cold in the dreary grave!
当你终于被隔绝一切的时间隔绝      Have I forgot, my only Love, to love thee,
唯一的爱人啊,我岂能忘了爱你?  Severed at last by Time's severing wave?
 
 
如今我已孤单,但难道我的思念     Now, when alone, do my thoughts no longer hover?
不再徘徊在北方的海岸和山岗,     Over the mountains, on the northern shore,
并歇息在遍地蕨叶和丛丛石南         Resting their wings where heath and fern-leaves cover
把你高尚的心永远覆盖的地方?     That noble heart that forever, ever more?
 
 
你在地下已冷,而十五个寒冬         Cold in the earth, and fifteen wild Decembers,
已从棕色的山岗上融成了阳春;     From those brown hills have melted into spring,
经过这么多年头的变迁和哀痛,     Faithful indeed is the spirit that remembers,
那长相忆的灵魂已够得上忠贞!     After such years of change and suffering!
 
 
青春的甜爱,我若忘了你,请原谅我,Sweet love of youth, forgive if I forget thee,
人世之潮正不由自主地把我推送,      While the world's tide is bearing me along,
别的愿望和别的希望缠住了我,          Sterner desires and other hopes beset me,
它们遮掩了你,但不会对你不公!      Hopes which obscure, but cannot do thee wrong!
 
 
再没有迟来的光照耀我的天字,      No later light has lightened up my heaven,
再没有第二个黎明为我发光,         No second morn has ever shone for me,
我一生的幸福都是你的生命给予,  All my life's bliss from thy dear love was given,
我一生的幸福啊,都已和你合葬。  All my life's bliss in the the grave with thee,
 
 
可是,当金色梦中的日子消逝,     But when the days of golden dreams had perished,
就连绝望也未能摧毁整个生活,     And even despair was powerless to destroy,
于是,我学会了对生活珍惜、支持,Then did I learn how existence could be cherished,
靠其他来充实生活,而不靠欢乐。  Strengthened, and fed without the aid of joy,
 
 
我禁止我青春的灵魂对你渴望,      Then did I check the tears of useless passion,
我抑制无用的激情迸发的泪滴,      Weaned my young soul from yearning after thine,
我严拒我对你坟墓的如火的向往,     Sternly denied its burning wish to hasten
那个墓啊,比我自己的更属于自己。Down to that tomb that already more than mine, 
 
 
即便如此,我不敢听任灵魂苦思,  Even even yet I dare not let it languish,
不敢迷恋于回忆的剧痛和狂喜;      Dare not indulge in memory's rapturous pain,
一旦在那最神圣的痛苦中沉醉,      Once drinking deep of that divinest anguish,
叫我怎能再寻求这空虚的人世?     How could I see the empty world again?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysyd/396187.html