陨落星辰第二季 第42期:探讨进入卡兹奇山区(在线收听) |
Recon has spotted massive alien formations in the Hudson Valley, combing the countryside. 侦察队报告在哈德森谷发现大量外星人正在搜查乡下
They got to be looking for us, 'cause there's nobody else here. Yeah.
肯定是来找我们,这里已经没别人了。是啊
And we've seen twice the number of Beamer patrols since we crossed the Housatonic.
在过胡萨托尼克河的时候,我们两次看见有激光飞船巡逻队
So it's only a matter of time before they find us, then.
找到我们是早晚的事
Agreed. So we got to move. The question is where.
同意。我们必须走,问题是去哪儿
We'll push north into the Catskills.
我们往北进入卡兹奇山区
I rode through those hills from Michigan. There's nothing up there.
我曾从密歇根骑摩托穿过这些山。那里没什么东西了
Which is why it'll be a good place for us to bed down for the winter.
所以那里对我们来说正是个过冬的好地方
Captain, with all due respect, if we're resting, we're not resisting.
上尉,恕我直言,如果我们停下了,就不是抵抗了
Look out there, Tom. Our people have given everything to this fight.
看看外面,汤姆。我们的人为了这场战斗付出一切
Half our fighters are gone. And once the mercury drops,
超过半数的战士已经死去。一旦精神垮了
I can't see us fighting Skitters and the weather at the same time.
我们就没法与迅猎兽和天气同时抗争
They'll think we've surrendered.
外星人会觉得我们已经投降了
You of all people should know that there's a big difference between retreat and surrender.
你们所有人应该知道,撤退和投降有很大区别
To us, but not to them.
对我俩而言,对外星人可不是
Believe me, if we disappear up into the hills, crammed together like matchsticks,
相信我,如果我们藏进山里,像火柴棍一样把那里填满
Freezing our asses off instead of pressing the fight, we're doing exactly what they want.
宁愿冻死也不反抗,那就正中它们的下怀
Your concern is noted. Jamil needs a few more days to repair the vehicles,
你的建议我会考虑。杰米尔还需几天修理车辆
and then we head north to the Catskills. Yes, sir.
之后我们向北进入卡兹奇山区。遵命,长官。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc02/397174.html |