陨落星辰第二季 第44期:申请加入暴车族(在线收听

   You didn't know anything about this, Anthony?

  你对此事一无所知吗,安东尼
  No, sir. Look, Pope was smart enough to keep me out of the loop.
  不知道,长官。珀普很聪明,不会让我参与
  He knew I wouldn't let it happen. Cap, come on.
  他知道我不会允许这种事发生。上尉,仔细想想
  I think Pope and his berserkers have outlived their usefulness.
  珀普和那些暴车族已经失去了利用价值
  Agreed. They're out of control.
  同意,他们失控了
  When we move out for the Catskills, we leave them all behind.
  我们去卡兹奇山区时,就把他们留下
  Lyle, Tector, crazy Lee -- they're just following orders. They're not the problem. Pope's the problem.
  莱尔,泰克多和疯人李只是奉命行事。他们并不是问题所在,珀普才是
  Wait a minute. I'm not defending what Pope did. But the man does have a point.
  等等,我不是在为珀普的行为辩护。但是他确实有道理
  Tom, no offense, but no one knows what the aliens might have done to you.
  汤姆,我无意冒犯,但是没人知道外星人对你做了什么手脚
  No, no, no. Dr. Glass removed whatever it was.
  不不,格拉斯医生已经把那玩意儿拿出来了
  Or we just found what they wanted us to.
  也许我们的发现是外星人故意为之
  I'm just saying that Pope isn't the only one wondering if Tom is a walking time bomb.
  我只是说,不止珀普一人怀疑汤姆是不是定时炸弹
  He's right. Anthony's right. We can't be 100% certain what they did to me.
  他说得对,安东尼说得对。我们无法确定外星人到底对我做过什么
  I could still pose a threat to the group.
  对大家而言,我仍可能是个威胁
  Dad, there's no way you're a threat -- But we've lost a lot of fighters.
  爸爸,你不可能是威胁。但是我们失去了不少战士
  The 2nd Mass isn't exactly in a position to be picky.
  现如今,第二团没资格挑三拣四
  The benefit of giving me a weapon outweighs the risk of me being a liability.
  给我武器的益处大过我是威胁的风险
  Wouldn't you say, captain? That's how I see it, yes.
  不是吗,上尉?我也这么认为
  Well, then the same has to hold true for Pope.
  那这也适用于珀普
  You lost me there, Tom.
  你把我弄糊涂了,汤姆
  We need him. For better or worse, they listen to him.
  我们需要他。不管怎样,他们听他的
  And the berserkers do the things that the rest of us can't or won't.
  暴车族能做到我们不能或不愿做的事
  We've given Pope too many chances already. Something has got to change. Agreed.
  我们已经给了珀普太多次机会,必须做出改变。同意。
  Assign me to the berserkers. If I know where he is, I can keep my eye on him.
  那就把我派到暴车族去。在他旁边,我能随时关注他
  So? Permission to join the berserkers, captain?
  可以吗?上尉,请允许我加入暴车族
  Fine. Permission granted.
  好吧,批准。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc02/397176.html