夏洛的网 第71期:坏消息(4)(在线收听) |
"Stop!" screamed Wilbur. “别说了!”威尔伯尖叫,
"I don't want to die! Save me, somebody! Save me!"
“我不要死!救救我,你们哪一位!救救我!”
Fern was just about to jump up when a voice was heard.
弗恩正要跳起来,听见了一个声音。
"Be quiet, Wilbur!" said Charlotte, who had been listening to this awful conversation.
“安静点,威尔伯!”一直在听这番可怕谈话的夏洛说。
"I can't be quiet," screamed Wilbur, racing up and down.
“我没法安静,”威尔伯跑过来跑过去,尖叫着说,
"I don't want to be killed. I don't want to die.
“我不要给一枪射死。我不要死。
Is it true what the old sheep says, Charlotte?
老羊说的是真的吗,夏洛?
Is it true they are going to kill me when the cold weather comes?"
天冷了他们要杀我,这是真的吗?”
"Well," said the spider, plucking thoughtfully at her web,
“这个嘛,”蜘蛛弹拨着它的网,动着脑筋,
"the old sheep has been around this barn a long time.
“老羊在这谷仓里很久了。
She has seen many a spring pig come and go.
它看到许多春猪来了又走了。
If she says they plan to kill you, I'm sure it's true.
如果它说他们打算杀你,我断定这是真的。
It's also the dirtiest trick I ever heard of. What people don't think of!"
这也是我听到过的最肮脏的勾当。有什么事人想不出来啊!” |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/xldw/398291.html |