【跟着美剧练发音】美剧美语1085期(在线收听

 -Dan: Hey.What are you doing here?

你怎么来了?
-Serena: I need to know why you love me.
我要知道你为什么爱我。
-Dan: Because I do.
因为我爱你。
Serena: I really want to trust you when you say those words, Dan. So maybe if I knew why, I'd stop being so scared of hearing them, and afraid to say them.
你说那句话的时候我真的很想相信你Dan所以如果我知道是为什么,可能就不这么害怕了,也不这么害怕说这句话了。
-Dan: Okay. Well, if you want to talk about why--
好的。如果你想知道为什么…
-Serena: It has to do with my Mom and her many marriages.
这跟我妈妈还有她的无数次婚姻有关。
Dan: There. That's why. Because I actually like it when you interrupt me, which is often, by the way. I love you because you make no apologies about being exactly who you are--beautiful, smart, sexy as hell--
就是这样,这就是原因。我其实很喜欢你打断我说话,顺便说下,这可是经常的事。我爱你,是因为你总是那么真实地存在,美丽,聪明,性感得要命…
-Serena: Now you're embarrassing me.
你让我不好意思了。
Dan: That's another reason. You're completely unaware of your affect on me. You're also completely unaware that you laugh like a 4 year old. Just like that. And I love you because you can be with someone like me. And still be best friends with someone like Blair.
还有一个原因。你完全没有注意到你对我的影响。你也完全没有意识到你笑起来像个四岁小孩。就是这样。我爱你,是因为你能跟我这样的人在一起,又能跟Blair那种女孩子做好朋友。
-Serena: Yeah, well, I tried to be.
是啊,我在努力。
Dan: I know you do, and that's not easy, but you never give up on her. That is how amazing you are.
我知道,这一点都不容易。但是你从来没有放弃过她。这就是你为什么如此迷人。
Serena: Well, you're amazing, too, for being able to say all of those things. You just are. And I love you...But I have to go.
你也很迷人。能说出这样的话来。你真的很迷人。我爱你…但是我得走了。
-Dan: What?What--what is it this time?
什么?这次又是为什么?
-Serena: One of the many reasons you love me.
你爱我的其中一个原因。
 
 
Phrases:
 
be scared of doing: 害怕…
have to do with: 与…有关
by the way: 顺便说下
make apologies: 道歉
unaware of: 未意识到…
give up on: 放弃…,对…不抱希望
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dramashow/398426.html