【跟着美剧练发音】美剧美语1086期(在线收听

-Serena: Blair.
Blair
-Blair: What? You want a lift to J.F.K.?
干嘛?你也要搭飞机到肯尼迪机场吗?
-Serena: Your mom said you were going to France tonight.
你妈妈说你今晚要去法国。
-Blair: She has a big mouth.
她真是大嘴巴。
-Serena: B. I'm your best friend. She was shocked I didn't know.
B我是你最好的朋友。她很吃惊我居然不知道你要走。
-Blair: Well, now you do.
那你现在知道了。
-Serena: What I know is how you felt when I left without telling you.
我现在体会到当初我不辞而别时你的感受。
-Blair: Is there a reason you're here?
你来这儿到底想干嘛?
Serena: Stay. Don't let some stupid scandal make you run away. Like it did me, like it does everyone in our world.
留下来。不要让那些愚蠢的丑闻把你逼走。像当初我离开一样,像其他人一样。
-Blair: Everything's horrible. My whole life is falling apart.
所有的事都太可怕了。我的生活支离破碎。
Serena: So rebuild it. You're a Waldorf, remember? People don't tell you who you are.You tell them. Stay and fight. I'll fight with you.
所以我们重新来过。你姓Waldorf 记得吗?没人能左右你的生活,你掌握自己的。留下来并且斗争。我会和你并肩作战的。
-Blair: I'm so embarrassed. I'm so…
我太丢人了。我太…
Serena: So what? Start over. It can be done. I should know. We'll get through this together.
又怎样?重新来过。我们能做到的。我知道的。我们一定能一起挺过去的。
-Blair: Promise?
你保证?
-Serena: Promise.
我保证。
-Blair: Stop, guys. I'm going home.
停下,伙计们。我要回家了。
 
 
Phrases:
run away: 逃走,逃跑
fall apart: 破碎
get through: 度过,通过;熬过
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dramashow/398427.html