打工姐妹花第一季 第212期:取笑麦克斯的包包(在线收听) |
But how could you not know there was a cupcake check in your purse? 你怎么会不知道你包包里有一张蛋糕赚的支票呢
It just got mixed in.
无意间都塞进去了呗
And anyway, who still sends important stuff through the mail these days? What are we, pioneers?
话说现在哪还有人把重要的东西用信寄啊。我们又不是早期拓荒者
No, we're businesswomen, and we need to keep track of every penny.
不,我们是商人,得记下每一分钱
Hey, should we frame it and hang it on the wall?
是不是应该把它裱起来,然后挂在墙上啊
That way when we're two billionaire bitches who hate each other's guts,
这样等那天我们俩成了亿万富婊子互相恨透对方时
we can look at the check and remember.
可以看看那张支票,回想当年
Max, I'll never hate your guts.
麦克斯,我永远不会恨你
You don't know. Business pressure, you caught me sleeping with your husband, anger about your bad facelift.
这可不好说。生意压力,我跟你丈夫偷情,被你捉奸在床,整容整坏了,迁怒于我
Oh, honey, I will never have a bad facelift.
亲爱的,我永远不会整坏的
I've been collecting names of good doctors since I was 11,
我从11岁开始,就在收集好医生的名字
and I was terrified by my piano teacher whose nose was suddenly here.
因为当时我被我钢琴老师吓到,她的鼻子突然就跑到这里了
That's pretty cool of you to do Earl's taxes for him.
你帮厄尔报税的行为真酷
I'm happy to. After all, finance is my field of expertise.
我乐意帮忙。毕竟,金融是我擅长的领域嘛
Yeah, pretty cool. You know, all that stuff. Helpful hints and whatnot.
对,超酷的。我说了那么多有的没的。你应该懂吧
Cripes! What more do I have to do, Rouge my boobs and stand in a storefront window in Amsterdam?
天啊,还要我怎么暗示啊,像阿姆斯特丹的妓女那样,一丝不挂的站在橱窗里卖骚才够"明显"吗
Are you gonna help me with my taxes or not?
你到底帮不帮我报税呀
Max, I don't know if it's a good idea. I've seen your purse. I can only imagine your taxes.
麦克斯,我不知道这是否是个好主意。我见识过你的包包,你的税务更是可想而知
Can you let go of the purse? It's just a messy bag.
能不能不说包包了,不就乱了点吗
It's not like I lost your child in the outback.
我又没把你的孩子丢失在沙漠地带
It's symptomatic. Here, look at my purse.
我是以小见大,你看我的包
You know what, never mind. It's too late for a purse smackdown.
好了,你还是算了吧。现在批评我的包包太晚了
But for the record, even if you win now, my purse will kick your purse's ass.
况且,就算你说赢了我,我的包还是能把你的包打死
Later, after it spent two weeks learning your purse's schedule.
当然,等它先花两周了解你包包的行程 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/400220.html |