创业成功人士访谈录 第91期:我始终认为自己还是个初学者(2)(在线收听

   Searching for it,I only found Windows-based solutions. Thus for some time I used those.

  不过搜索的结果告诉我目前只有Windows平台的解决方案。于是我就自己使用了一阵
  Then Mac solutions started showing up.
  后来苹果机的方案也出现了。
  Yet none actually took care of the whole process: you had to run a series of programs to first connect to your GPS device,
  但他们都没有考虑这一整个完整的过程:也就是你要运行一系列的程序,即首先要连接GPS设备
  then figure out where the pictures were taken and then yet another program to export to Google Earth.
  然后确定照片拍摄的地点,再用另一个程序导出到谷歌地球。
  That’s where I saw the opportunity to come up with an easy-to use one-stop solution.
  于是我觉得有机会去实现一个简单易用的一键式方案。
  I took great care to wrap a series of complex operations into a very Mac-like 3-step process.
  我花了很多精力将复杂的操作包装最终缩减为具有典型苹果机风格的三步骤程序。
  Actually the HoudahGeo interface combines the advantages of a flexible document-based application with the ease of an assistant
  最终HoudahGeo的界面融合了文档基础应用 程序的灵活与向导程序般的便捷的优势。
  You are an active member of the MacSB (Mac Small Business) mailing list.
  你是MacSB (苹果机小企业)邮件列表的活跃成员。
  Recently you coordinated an effort to let independent Mac software developers exchange licenses for their products.
  最近你正努力协调独立苹果机软件开发者之间相互交换产品和授权。
  What was your thinking behind that exchange and what was the result?
  你对相互交换的看法如何,那样能带来什么结果?
  The community of Mac developers is a great environment to work in.
  苹果机开发者社区是一个很好的工作环境。
  People are very open and like to help each other.
  人们都很坦率并乐于互相帮助。
  There are mailing lists and web sites where one can get help with code issues.
  有邮件列表和网站帮助人们解决各种代码问题
  Many developers like to share small bits of useful code.
  许多开发者都乐于共享实用的简短代码。
  If you look at the credits for HoudahGeo, you will find many such bits have made their way into my code.
  如果你看一下HoudahGeo的感谢名单,会 发现其中融入了许多其他人的代码。
  I still consider myself to be somewhat of a beginner.
  我始终认为自己还是个初学者
  So far there rarely was any bit of Cocoa code of mine which I deemed worthy of sharing.
  目前为止我都没有什么可以与他人分享的并且我认为值得分享的Cocoa代码。
  As a WebObjects developer I have open-source quite some code.
  作为WebObjects的开发者,我开源了相当一些代码。
  I actually started a major open source project: Houdah WebObjects Frameworks.
  我有一个较大的开源项目:Houdah网络项目框架。
  Recently I have published my first bit of Cocoa code to my web site (http://www.bemard-web.com/pierre) and I have more marked for future publication.
  最近我刚把自己的一些Cocoa代码放到我的网站上(http://www.bemard-web.com/pierre), 以后可能会发布更多。
  The MacSB mailing list is a great element of this community.
  MacSB邮件列表是整个社区中重要的一部分。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cycgftl/400964.html