打工姐妹花第一季 第223期:买彩票(在线收听) |
How could ketchup get this hard? 这番茄酱渍怎么能变得这么硬啊
You just hold it in your hand like this, and say you are the biggest ketchup I've ever had.
只需要用手这么握住,对它说,你是我用过最"大"的番茄酱
Hey, everybody. I got it, I got it.
各位,得到啦,得到啦
Don't panic. At least you caught it in the early stage.
别紧张,早发现早治疗嘛
No, I got the papers so we can see if our ticket win the lottery.
错,我是指我有刊登彩票中奖号码的报纸啦
120 million dollars.
头奖有一亿两千万呢。不错啊
Fun. If we win, I will get an eighth of my trust fund back.
中奖的钱,相当于我信托基金的八分之一呢
Come on. Now, who's got our ticket?
快点吧,彩票在谁那里
I've got the ticket. I put it here.
在我这,我放这里了
I figured it's for everybody else gets lucky.
我这里也算是一块洞天"福地"嘛
By the way, if we win, I'm gonna buy a condo right next to Great Adventure and go there everyday drunk.
对了,如果赢了,我要在游乐园旁买个公寓,天天醉醺醺地去游乐园玩
Also put a soda fridge in my garage for show.
还要在车库里摆个炫富用的饮料冰箱
Earl, what are you gonna do with your share if we win?
厄尔,如果赢了,你打算拿你那笔钱干嘛呢
Well, I'll get out of this club chop as fast as I can,
我会立马逃离这个火坑
and set me up with some kind of Hugh Hefner situation.
然后让自己坐拥后宫佳丽三千
Here we go, for the big money.
谜底要揭晓了,大奖最后花落谁家呢
Woo. If I win, hello Netflix subscription.
我要是赢了,立马去订云端影片台
We need a 6, a 10, a 5, a 12 and a 9.
中奖号码是6,10,5,12和9号
And the first number is 6! And the second number is 47.
我们第一个数字是6!第二个数字是47
Good thing I didn't pay my share of the tickets yet, suckers!
幸好姐没付给你们彩票钱,白痴们 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/403202.html |