打工姐妹花第一季 第225期:精彩对话(在线收听

   Hello, Sophie. Hello, Oleg.

  你好吗,苏菲。你好,奥列格
  So, do you miss the sex?
  念念不忘巫山云雨吗
  Oh, you know what? We should go.
  我们俩还是赶紧跑吧
  No. We are having a conversation here.
  别走,我们还在谈事呢
  And besides, the sex was not that good.
  而且那巫山云雨只如浮云
  Oh, it was that good. It wasn't that good.
  少来,明明是狂风暴雨。就只如浮云一般好吗
  Please, I beg you. Let us go.
  求你了,放我们走吧
  You can go. I'm kind of into it. Like, it's like a dirty Downton Abbey.
  你走吧,我听得津津有味呢。这简直是下流版的《唐顿庄园》
  So why are you still standing there, giving me those sad, cow eyes in that brown velure.
  你还站在那里干啥呢,穿着那条咖啡色天鹅绒裤,装楚楚可怜啊
  Because it's a good look on me.
  因为哥穿这个最帅
  And because I'm waiting for you to admit that you came here because you miss the sex.
  而且我还在等你承认,你来是因为你念念不忘我们的床第之欢
  I miss summers in Minsk. I miss smoking in hospitals.
  我怀念明斯克的夏天,也怀念在医院里抽烟
  But I don't miss the sex.
  但我绝不怀念跟你翻云覆雨
  Fine, then. What would you like to eat?
  不承认拉倒,你想吃点什么
  I'll have my usual sausage.
  老规矩,来根香肠先
  Ok, ding. It's ready.
  熟了,在"这儿",请慢用。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/403204.html