【跟着美剧练发音】美剧美语1131期(在线收听

 -Kuzco!

-Kuzco!
- Yeah?
-干嘛?
- Quick, help me up!
-快,救我上去!
-No. I don't think I will.
-不,我才不干呢。
-You're going to leave me here?
-你要把我留在这?
-Well, I was going to have you imprisoned for life,but I kind of like this better.
-答对了!我本来要把你终身监禁,不过这样子反而更好。
-I thought you were a changed man.
-我以为你改过向善了!
-Oh, come on.I had to say something to get you to take me back to the city.
-哦得了吧,我总得说些什么来说服你带我回城里。
-So all of it was a lie?
-这么说你是骗我的?
-Well, yeah.No, wait.Uh, yeah, yeah.It all was a lie.Toodles!
-是,等一下,对,没错,我是骗你的。再见!
-_____________!
-我们曾握手为定!
-You know, the funny thing about shaking hands is...you need hands.Ha! ok.Buh-bye.Aah!
-你知道么,握手有个国际的规矩是。。。你一定要有手!哈哈!好了,拜拜!啊!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dramashow/404713.html