实用口语:怎样用英语向别人寻求帮助?(在线收听

   从朋友、亲戚、家人和同事那里寻求帮助是很常见的事。当你在寻求帮助时,礼貌很重要。可以使用这些短语来进行礼貌地求助。特别要注意你所使用的动词的形式。

  Asking a Favor
  寻求帮助
  Could / Would you do me a favor?——当某人想请你帮忙时,一般会用这种形式来提问,将其作为开头语。
  Would you do me a favor? I need some help.
  你能帮我个忙吗?我需要帮助。
  Could you do me a favor? I'm late for work ...
  你能帮我个忙吗?我上班迟到了······
  使用Could you please + verb的形式,以在具体的情境中礼貌地寻求帮助。
  Could you please take me to work?
  能请你载我去上班吗?
  Could you please lend me a hand?
  能请你帮我个忙吗?
  使用Could you possibly + verb的一般形式,以在具体的情境中礼貌地寻求帮助。
  Could I possibly take some time off to help?
  能耽误你一些时间帮个忙吗?
  Could you possibly work overtime today?
  你今天能加班吗?
  使用Could I ask / bother / trouble you + infinitive 这个“我能请/麻烦你+不定式”的句式——在正式场合中,可以使用动词的不定式形式(to do)来寻求帮助。
  Could I ask you to help my brother?
  能请你帮帮我哥哥吗?
  Could I bother you to give a ride to work?
  我能搭你的顺风车去上班吗?
  Could I trouble you to open the door for me?
  能麻烦你帮我开下门吗?
  使用Would you mind + verb + ing 这个“你介意+动词-ing”的句式——在日常情境中,可以使用动名词形式来寻求帮助。
  Would you mind closing the window?
  你介意我关上窗户吗?
  Would you mind cooking dinner tonight?
  你介意今晚做晚饭吗?
  使用Would it be too much trouble for you + infinitive的句式——在非常正式的场合,可以使用这种不定式形式来寻求帮助。
  Would it be too much trouble for you tolet me come in late tomorrow?
  我明天晚点回来会麻烦你吗?
  Would it be too much trouble for you to take a look at this letter?
  能麻烦你看看这封信吗?
  使用May I + verb? 的句式——当你寻求帮助时,需要得到别人的许可,就可以使用动词一般式。
  May I leave class early?
  我能早点下课吗?
  May we use your telephone?
  我们能用用你的手机吗?
  Granting a Favor
  同意给予帮助
  如果你想对向你求助的人表示“可以”,你可以使用这些短语来表示同意。
  1.Sure.
  当然。
  2.No problem.
  没问题。
  3.I'd be happy to help you.
  能帮到你我很高兴。
  4.It would be my pleasure.
  我的荣幸。
  5.I'd be glad to help out.
  我很乐意帮助你。
  当你同意帮助别人时,询问更多具体的信息是很常见的。例如,如果你的朋友请你帮助他完成一个项目,你可能会提出一些疑问,从而明白需要做什么。
  Refusing a Favor
  拒绝帮助
  如果你不能帮助别人,需要拒绝的话,你可以用这些回答来拒绝别人的求助。
  1.I'm afraid I can't.
  恐怕我不行。
  2.Sorry, but I'm unable + infinitive.
  抱歉,但我不能+不定式。
  3.Unfortunately, I'm not able + infinitive.
  很可惜,我不能+不定式。
  4.Regrettably, I can't + verb
  很遗憾,我能不能+动词。
  拒绝别人不是一件趣事,但有时候却是必要的。通常,如果不能帮到别人,我们会提出另一个方案来帮助解决问题。
  Asking for a Favor which is Granted
  得到别人的帮助
  Peter: Hi Anna. I've got a favor to ask. Would you mind cooking dinner tonight? I'm kind of busy.
  你好,安娜,我想请你帮个忙。你介意今晚做晚饭吗?我有点忙。
  Anna: Sure, Peter. What would you like for dinner?
  当然可以,皮特。你晚饭想吃什么?
  Peter: Could I trouble you to make some pasta?
  能麻烦你做点意大利面吗?
  Anna: That's sounds good. Let's have pasta. Which type of sauce should I make?
  听起来不错。那就吃意大利面吧,我还用哪种沙司呢?
  Peter: Would it be too much trouble to make a four cheese sauce?
  你能用起司沙司吗?
  Anna: No, that's easy. Yum. Good idea.
  好的,这很容易。嗯,好主意。
  Peter: Thanks Anna. That really helps me out.
  谢谢安娜。你真帮了我大忙了。
  Anna: No problem.
  没问题。
  Mark: Hey, could you please help me with the homework?
  嘿,能请你教我做家庭作业吗?
  Susan: I'd be glad to help out. What seems to be the problem.
  很乐意帮助你。你在哪方面遇到了困难呢?
  Mark:: I don't get this equation. Would you mind explaining it to me?
  这个方程式我解不出来。
  Susan: No problem. It's difficult!
  没问题。这的确有难度啊。
  Mark: Yeah, I know. Thanks a lot.
  是的,我知道。非常感谢。
  Susan: Don't worry about it.
  不要担心。
  Asking for a Favor which is Refused
  别人拒绝帮助
  1. Employee: Hello, Mr. Smith. Could I ask you a question?
  你好,史密斯先生。我能问你一个事儿吗?
  Boss: Sure, what do you need?
  当然,你想问什么?
  Employee: Would it be too much trouble for you to let me come in at 10 tomorrow morning?
  能麻烦你明早10点钟让我进来好吗?
  Boss: Oh, that's a little difficult.
  噢,这有点困难啊。
  Employee: Yes, I know it's last moment, but I have to go to the dentist.
  是,我知道太晚了。但我不得不去看牙医。
  Boss: I'm afraid I can't let you come in late tomorrow. We really need you at the meeting.
  恐怕明天我不能让你那么晚来。我们真的需要你参加明天的会议。
  Employee: OK, I just thought I'd ask. I'll get a different appointment.
  好吧,我只是问问。我会再约个时间的。
  Boss: Thanks, I appreciate it.
  谢谢。
  2. Brother: Hey. Would you mind letting me watch my show?
  嘿,你介意让我看看节目吗?
  Sister: Sorry, but I can't do that.
  抱歉,不行。
  Brother: Why not?!
  为什么不行?!
  Sister: I'm watching favorite show now.
  我现在在看我最喜欢的节目呢。
  Brother: But I'm going to miss my favorite game show!
  但我就要错过我最喜欢的游戏节目了!
  Sister: Watch it online. Don't bother me.
  去网上看,别烦我。
  Brother: Could you please watch your show online, it's a rerun!
  那能请你去网上看吗?它有重播的!
  Sister: Sorry, but I'm unable to do that. You'll just have to watch it later.
  抱歉,不行,你待会再看吧。
  Practice Situations
  场景练习
  找一个搭档,使用这些建议来练习向别人寻求帮助,以及例子中展示的答应和拒绝别人的帮助。你要确保自己能够使用不同的表达,而不是一次次地老调重弹。
  1.Ask someone to ...
  让某人······
  2.loan you $50 for the weekend
  周末借你50美元
  3.help you with your homework
  指导你的家庭作业
  4.assist you with some paperwork such as filling out a form
  帮你完成一些文书工作,例如填写表格
  5.give you a ride
  载你一程
  6.check your writing or correct your grammar
  检查你的作文或纠正你的语法
  7.practice speaking English with you
  和你一起练习英语
  8.cook a meal
  做饭
  9.let you take a day off work
  放你一天假
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/405677.html