夏洛的网 第95期:威尔伯说大话(16)(在线收听

   "Well," replied Charlotte, "you must try to build yourself up.

  “好的,”夏洛回答说,“你必须尽力打起精神来。
  I want you to get plenty of sleep, and stop worrying.
  我要你睡得足足的,不要担心。
  Never hurry and never worry! Chew your food thoroughly and eat every bit of it,
  永远不要紧张,永远不要担心!把你的食物嚼嚼烂,把它们吃吃光,
  except you must leave just enough for Templeton.
  只除了必须给坦普尔顿留下够它吃的那一点。
  Gain weight and stay well - that's the way you can help.
  胖起来,过得好——这就是你能给我帮的忙了。
  Keep fit, and don't lose your nerve. Do you think you understand?"
  保持健康,不要失去勇气。你认为你明白了吗?”
  "Yes, I understand," said Wilbur. "Go along to bed, then," said Charlotte. "Sleep is important."
  “是的,我明白了。”威尔伯说。“那就睡你的觉吧,”夏洛说,“睡觉顶重要。”
  Wilbur trotted over to the darkest corner of his pen and threw himself down.
  威尔伯于是快步走到它的猪圈最黑暗的角落,倒头躺下来。
  He closed his eyes. In another minute he spoke.
  它闭上眼睛,可转眼间它又开口了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/xldw/406512.html