职场英文口语 第130期:向老板汇报情况(3)(在线收听) |
Well, don't call him Attila the Hun!
不要叫他匈奴王阿提拉!
Think before you call him: It's good news – you've closed the deal and the contract is signed.
给他打电话前先想想:这是好消息,你达成了交易并且签了合同。
We need to proceed with the order as quickly as possible.
我们需要尽快继续推进订单。
And say, I'm committed to getting the order delivered on time.
并且说,我已经承诺按时发送订单了。
But if you need help, ask for it.
但如果你需要帮助,尽管说。
OK I will.
好,我会的。
It's ringing…
通了。
Hello?
你好?
Hi Paul. It's Anna.
你好,保罗,我是安娜。
I've got some good news!
我带来了好消息!
Hold on. Sorry, I'm just munching some new crumbly cream biscuits.
稍等。抱歉,我正在吃新款劲脆的奶油饼干。
Now, what's the good news?
什么好消息?
Is it about the contract?
关于合同的吗?
Yes! I've closed the deal with Fruit Traders International and the contract is signed.
是的!我和Fruit Traders International达成了协议,并且签了合同。
Excellent news.
大好消息。
To keep them happy, we need to proceed with the order as quickly as possible.
为了让他们满意,我们要尽快推进订单。
Of course, of course. So what are you planning to do?
当然,当然。那么你计划怎么做?
Well, obviously, I'm committed to getting the order delivered on time but I might need some help.
显然我承诺了会及时发送订单,但我可能需要帮助。
I wonder if Tom could…
我在想是否汤姆能……
Yes, Tom can help you.
是的,汤姆可以帮你。
Denise tells me you have a… special chemistry!
丹尼斯跟我说你们有特殊的默契!
Actually, where is Tom now?
事实上,现在汤姆在哪呢?
Is he home yet?
他到家了吗?
He's not. Actually Paul, Tom and I are going to stay in a hotel tonight…
他不在,事实上,保罗,汤姆和我今晚将住酒店…… |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zcywky/407530.html |