打工姐妹花第一季 第233期:跨越障碍物(在线收听

   Ok, miss, you next. Hand me over the cupcakes and jump.

  好了,小姐,到你了。把蛋糕递给我,然后跳过来
  I can't. I'm terrified. What if I fall? The rats will eat me.
  我不敢,我好害怕。我跌倒了怎么办,老鼠会咬我的
  I can never come back from that. Bankruptcy? Yes. Rats? No.
  这种伤痛我一辈子都无法忘记。破产,没事,老鼠,大事
  "Hey Caroline, where are your toes?" "Well, it's a long story."
  "卡洛琳,你的脚趾呢?这说来话长了..."
  Girl, if you fall that third rail, it will fry you way before the rats get there.
  姑娘,如果你跌到供电轨道上,你在被老鼠咬之前就会被电熟了
  Listen, Mariah, you are freaking me out.
  听着,玛利亚,你要吓死我啊
  If we're lucky, the rats will eat your mouth.
  我们走运的话,老鼠会咬掉你的嘴
  Caroline, it's ok. It's just a step. Take the step. Hold these.
  卡洛琳,没事的,就跨出这一步吧。帮我拿着
  打工姐妹花第一季
  Come on, I'm right here. I took the step, now you have to take the step.
  快点,我在这等你。我跨出了一步,现在该轮到你了
  That's right. You did. I do. Here we go. Back up everybody. Yeah!
  说得对,你做了,我也要做。那开始吧。各位后退,快点
  Go Caroline, go Caroline, go. Go Caroline, go Caroline, go. Go Caroline, go Caroline.
  卡洛琳加油,卡洛琳加油。卡洛琳加油,卡洛琳加油。卡洛琳加油,卡洛琳加油
  I saw a rat. We made eye contact.
  我看见老鼠了,我们四目相对了
  You know what? It would probably be easier if took those heels off.
  或许你把高跟鞋脱掉会比较容易跳
  Sir, that is never going to happen. We are in Manhattan.
  先生,打死我都不可能。这里可是曼哈顿
  I may be under it but I'm still in it.
  虽然是在地下,但我仍身在其中
  And when they pull out my half-eaten body, I will be wearing my heels. Mariah?
  当别人救出我被吃掉一半的尸体时,穿着高跟鞋才算死得体面。玛丽亚?
  Why? I only have one. What are you gonna do?
  干嘛,我就吃了一个而已。你能怎么样
  Jump back over and do something and whatnot?
  跳回来打我还啥的吗?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/408352.html