打工姐妹花第一季 第238期:请大家品尝蛋糕(在线收听

   Attention, everyone. Max and I have a little late-night treat for you.

  大伙们,注意啦。我跟麦克斯有深夜小礼物要给你们
  Don't say it all excited like that. Now when it's not drugs, Earl's going to be pissed.
  别用这种兴奋的语气说好吗。你又不是给毒品,厄尔会失望得发火的
  You are invited to a very important taste-test of Max's homemade cupcakes.
  你们获邀参加万分重要的麦克斯自制小蛋糕品尝会
  Okay, but I will have only one.
  好的,不过我只吃一个哦
  When I get a tummy, single ladies call me Buddha and rub me for luck.
  我一有小肚腩,单身女郎会叫我弥勒佛,还摸我肚皮求好运
  I gotta watch out, too.
  我也得小心
  Last time I had Max's chocolate espresso cupcake just before going home,
  上次我回家前,吃了一个麦克斯的黑咖啡小蛋糕
  I was awake till 5:00 A.M., hand washing all my thongs.
  结果早上5点都睡不着,手洗了一夜的丁字裤
  Thongs? Earl, you devil.
  丁字裤啊,你个小坏蛋
  That's right, just because there's snow on the roof doesn't mean there's not swing in the sling.
  别看我头顶花白,白发胜雪,裤裆里还是龙精虎猛,翻江倒海呢
  Oh, Caroline, darling. Can you go back over there? I forgot my racing form.
  卡洛琳,亲爱的,你能去我座位帮我拿赛马报吗
  Oh, horse racing? It reminds me of Chestnut. Max... Chestnut.
  赛马啊,害我好想念栗宝。麦克斯,小栗宝
  What's with the sad face? Your horse is living it up at a fancy stable nearby.
  你装个屁哭脸啊。你的马就住在附近的豪华马厩
  Not gone to the great stud farm in the sky.
  又不是住在天国的种马场
  Did someone say "stud farm"? My fee is $10 a quart or $15 if you want a boy.
  有人提到"种马场"吗?我的精每0.9升10块,包生男的15块
  Wow. You bounced back from your Sophie breakup pretty quick.
  不错啊。看来你已经走出分手的阴霾了
  It was not a real breakup. I will have her very soon again.
  我们不是真分手。她很快又会回到我身边
  Right now, I lay low and wait in bushes like determined jungle cat.
  现阶段,我就淡定地躲在草丛,如同盯上猎物的猎豹
  Or a rapist.
  是盯上猎物的强奸犯吧
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/408721.html