影视歌曲:《吸血鬼日记》S01E19插曲 Gravity(在线收听

出自歌手莎拉·巴莱勒斯,美国创作型女歌手、钢琴家。2008年,凭借歌曲《Love Song》入围第51届格莱美奖“年度歌曲”和“最佳流行女歌手”奖项。

Something always brings me back to you
我总在不经意间想起你

It never takes too long.
不费吹灰之力

No matter what I say or do
我的所作所为,一言一语

I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone.
都沉浸在有你在的幻境里,直到我消逝

You hold me without touch.
你无形地环抱我

You keep me without chains.
你用隐形的锁链禁锢我

I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love
我别无所求,只想溺亡在你的爱河里

and not feel your rain.
不想被你的悲伤笼罩

Set me free, leave me be
放任自由,让我释然!

I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.
下一秒,我不想再被你的引力征服

Here I am and I stand so tall,
现在开始,我将无所畏惧

just the way I'm supposed to be.
我本就该这样坚强

But you're on to me and all over me.
但你扑向我,将我的心占据

Oh You loved me 'cause I'm fragile.
噢!你爱着我

When I thought that I was strong.
因为我那所谓的坚强其实是那么不堪一击

But you touch me for a little while
但只要你轻轻地触碰我

and all my fragile strength is gone.
我那所有的脆弱无力都烟消云散

Set me free, leave me be.
放任自由,让我释然!

I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.
下一秒,我不想再被你的引力征服

Here I am and I stand so tall,
现在开始,我将无所畏惧

just the way I'm supposed to be.
我本就该这样坚强

But you're on to me and all over me.
但你扑向我,将我占据

I live here on my knees as I try to make you see that
我双膝跪地,渴望让你看到

you're everything I think I need here on the ground.
你是我此生唯一的眷恋

But you're neither friend nor foe though I can't seem to let you go.
我这么依恋你,你却非敌非友

The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down
唯一让我我心知肚明的是:你已将我的心俘虏~~~

Hu~
噢!

keeping me down... yeah yeah yeah
你已将我俘虏~~

But you're on to me on to me and all over me
你向我扑来,我的心被你占据

Something always brings me back to you.
我总在不经意间想起你

It never takes too long...
不费吹灰之力

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/video/409841.html