吸血鬼日记第一季:第1集 艾琳娜遇见神秘兄弟(在线收听

   For over a century, i have lived in secret;

  一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地生活
  hiding in the shadows, alone in the world.
  茕茕孑立,形影相吊
  Until now.
  直到现在
  I am a vampire.
  我是一个吸血鬼
  And this is my story.
  这是我的故事
  An hour's drive to hear that crap.
  一小时的车程都听这种垃圾
  You know,it wasn't even a band. A guy with a guitar.
  连乐队都称不上,只是一个家伙抱了把吉他
  An hour each way.
  还有回来的一个小时
  He wasn't that bad. He sounded like james blunt.
  没你说的那么糟,听着像詹姆斯·布朗特
  What's wrong with that?
  不是很好么?
  We already have a james blunt. One's all we need.
  既生瑜,何生亮,明白么?
  So why did you come?
  那你为什么要来?
  Because i love you. Nicely done.
  因为我爱你,嘴真甜
  What's with all the fog? It'll clear in a second.
  这雾是怎么回事?马上就会散去的
  Watch out!
  小心!
  Are you ok? We just hit someone! Oh,my god!
  你没事吧?我们撞人了!我的天呐!
  Call for help.
  打电话呼救
  Come on,come on!
  拜托,拜托!
  Please be alive!
  别死!
  Oh,my god.
  老天
  There's no signal! Darren!
  没有信号! 达伦!
  Darren?
  达伦?
  I shouldn't have come home.
  我不该回来的
  I know the risk. But i had no choice.
  我知道风险很大,但我别无选择
  I have to know her.
  我必须认识她
  Dear diary, today will be different. It has to be.
  亲爱的日记:今天会是不同的一天,一定要
  I will smile, and it will be believable.
  我会发自内心地微笑
  My smile wsa "i'm fine,thank you."
  告诉别人"我很好,谢谢"
  "yes,i feel much better."
  "嗯,我已经好多了"
  I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents.
  我不再是痛失双亲的,那个可怜的小女孩儿了
  I will start fresh, be someone new.
  我要打起精神,重新开始
  It's the only way i'll make it through.
  唯此我才能度过难关
  Toast. I can make toast.
  吐司,我会做吐司
  It's all about the coffee, aunt jenna. Is there coffee?
  詹娜阿姨,有咖啡就行,有咖啡吗?
  Your first day of school and i'm totally unprepared.
  你们开学第一天,我还完全没有准备
  Lunch money? I'm good.
  午饭钱要么?我不用
  Anything else? A number two pencil? What am i missing?
  还有别的吗?2B铅笔?我还忘了什么?
  Don't you have a big presentation today?
  你今天不是有个很重要的报告么?
  I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...Now. Crap!
  我和论文导师约在...现在,我靠!
  Then go. We'll be fine.
  快去吧,我们没事的
  You ok?
  你还好吧?
  Don't start.
  别提
  So grams is telling me i'm psychic.
  奶奶说我能通灵
  Our ancestors were from salem, which isn't all that,i know,crazy,
  我们的祖先来自塞伦,还不止呢,可不是吗,疯了吧
  but she's going on and on about it, and i'm like, put this woman in a home already!
  可她一直唠叨个没完,我都想把她送去敬老院了
  But then i started thinking, i predicted obama and i predicted heath ledger,
  但之后我想,我料到奥巴马当选,还料到希斯·莱杰英年早逝
  and i still think florida will break off and turn into little resort islands.
  我还相信佛罗里达会分裂,变成一个个旅游小岛
  Elena! Back in the car.
  埃琳娜!回过神来吧
  I did it again, didn't i? Ii'm sorry,bonnie.
  我又来了是么?抱歉,邦妮
  You were telling me that...That i'm psychic now.
  你跟我说...我现在能通灵了
  Right. Ok, then predict something. About me.
  哦对,那就预言下吧,预测下我
  I see...
  我看到了...
  What was that? Oh,my god! Elena,are you ok?
  那是什么?我的天!埃琳娜,你还好吧?
  It's ok. I'm fine.
  我没事
  It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere.
  好像是只鸟还是什么,不知道从哪儿就飞出来了
  Really,i can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life.
  说真的,下半辈子我可不能,一直对车有阴影
  I predict this year is going to be kick ass.
  我预言今年一定很棒
  And i predict all the sad and dark times are over and you are going to be beyond happy.
  我预言所有悲伤黑暗都将过去,你会无比幸福快乐的
  Major lack of male real estate.
  如今真真是男生人才凋零
  Look at the shower curtain on kelly beach.
  看看凯丽泳滩上有多少浴帘就知道了
  She looks a hot can i still say "tranny mess"?
  她看起来...还兴不兴说"人妖化"?
  No,that's over.
  不,已经过时啦
  Ahh,find a man, coin a phrase. It's a busy year.
  找个男人,造句流行语,今年可忙着呢
  He hates me. That's not hate.
  他恨我,才不是恨呢
  That's "you dumped me,but i'm too cool to show it,
  他在说"你甩了我,但我不屑于表现出来"
  "but secretly i'm listening to air supply's greatest hits."
  "实际上我是悄悄在听,空气补给乐团的精选专辑"
  Elena. Oh,my god. How are you?
  埃琳娜,谢天谢地,你还好么?
  Oh,it's so good to see you. How is she? Is she good?
  能见到你真好,她怎么样?还好吗?
  Caroline,i'm right here. And i'm fine. Thank you. Caroline
  我就在这儿啊,我很好,多谢
  Really? Yes. Much better.
  真的吗?嗯,好多了
  Oh,you poor thing.
  噢,小可怜
  Ok,caroline.
  好了,卡罗琳
  Ok,see you guys later? Ok! Bye.
  那好,回见了,好!再见
  No comment. I'm not going to say anything.
  无语,我什么也不想说
  Don't take more than two in a sixhour window.
  六小时内不要多过两片
  Hey,vicki. I knew i'd find you here with the crackheads.
  嘿,维基,我就知道你跟这帮瘾君子混在一起
  Hey,pete wentz called. He wants his nail polish back.
  嘿,皮特·温兹打给我了,他想把指甲油要回去
  Pete wentz,huh? How old school T.R.L. of you. Carson daly fan?
  皮特·温兹是吧?你丫几十年代生的呀?卡森·达利的粉丝?
  Oh,ty,be nice. Be nice. That's elena's little brother.
  别冲动,别冲动,那是埃琳娜的弟弟
  I know who he is. I'll still kick his ass.
  我知道,一样要给点颜色瞧瞧
  Hold up. Who's this?
  等等,这是谁?
  All i see is back. It's a hot back.
  不是背影杀手吧
  Your records are incomplete.
  你的档案不全
  You're missing immunization records, and we do insist on transcripts.
  没有你的免疫记录,我们还要求有成绩单
  Please look again.
  请你再看看
  I'm sure everything you need is there.
  我肯定你要的都在这儿
  Well,you're right. So it is.
  你说得没错,都在
  I'm sensing seattle, and he plays the guitar.
  我觉得是个西雅图人,他还会弹吉他
  You're really going to run this whole psychic thing into the ground,huh?
  你还真开始通灵了是吧?
  Pretty much.
  差不多
  Jeremy, good batch,man.
  杰里米,干得好
  I'll be right back.
  我去去就来
  Please be hot.
  一定得是帅哥呀
  Pants down,chick!
  小妞,吓死人了!
  Great. It's the first day of school and you're stoned.
  好啊,开学第一天你就嗑药
  No,i'm not. Where is it? Is it on you?
  我没有,在哪儿呢?在你身上?
  Stop,all right? You need to chill yourself, all right?
  住手,你冷静点儿,行吗
  Chill myself? What is that, stoner talk? Dude, you are so cool.
  冷静点儿,这算什么,瘾君子的"忠告"诶,老弟,你可真行啊
  Look,stop! I don't have anything on me. Are you crazy?
  住手,我身上什么都没有,你疯了吗
  You haven't seen crazy,jeremy!
  你还没见识过我疯的时候呢,杰里米
  I gave you a summer pass, but i am done watching you destroy yourself.
  暑假就这么算了,但是现在我不能再看着你堕落了
  No,no,no, you know what? Go ahead. Keep it up.
  不不不,你继续吧,继续
  But just know that i am going to be there to ruin your buzz every time, you got it?
  但每次磕在兴头我都会来捣乱的,听到了吗
  Jeremy,i know who you are. And it's not this person.
  杰里米,我了解你,你不是这样的
  So don't be this person.
  所以别再这样了
  I don't need this.
  用不着你管我
  Thank you. You're welcome.
  谢谢,不客气
  Uh,pardon me.
  不好意思
  Is this the men's room?
  这是男厕所吗
  Yes.Um, i was just, umi was just
  对,呃,我只是,我刚刚只是
  it's a long story.
  说来话长
  Just...
  就是...
  Thank you.
  谢谢
  Once our home state of virginia joined confederacy in 1861,
  我们弗吉尼亚州曾在1861年,加入了美国南部邦联
  it created a tremendous amount of tension within the state.
  致使州内局势异常紧张
  People in virginia's northwest region had different ideals than those from the traditional deep south.
  来自西北部地区的人民,和南部保守居民态度不同
  Then virginia divided in 1863 with the northwest region joining the union.
  所以弗吉尼亚州于1863年分裂,西北部加入了同盟军
  HAWTE.STARING AT U.
  帅哥在盯着你看呢
  Dear diary, i made it through the day.
  亲爱的日记:我熬过今天了
  I must have said, "i'm fine,thanks," at least 37 times.
  "我很好,谢谢"这句话至少说了37次
  And i didn't mean it once.
  可都不是出自真心
  But no one noticed.
  不过没人知道
  When someone asks,"how are you?"
  当别人问你,你好吗
  they really don't want an answer.
  他们并不是真想知道些什么
  Ok. Hi,bird.
  好吧,你好,小鸟
  That's not creepy or anything.
  没什么好怕的
  That's what i thought.
  我就说嘛
  You ok?
  你还好吗
  Were you following me?
  你在跟踪我吗
  No,i,uh,i just i saw you fall.
  不,我,我刚刚看到你摔倒
  Uhhuh,and you just happened to be hanging out in a cemetery.
  啊,那你是恰巧在墓地这转悠
  I'm visiting. I have family here.
  我来扫墓的,我家人葬在这
  Tactless. I'm sorry.
  我真笨,对不起
  It's the fog, it's making me foggy.
  就怪这雾气,我也被搞的晕乎乎的
  And then back there, there was this bird, and it was all very hitchcock for a second.
  在那边有一只鸟,那一刹那像极了希区柯克电影里的场景
  That is the bird movie, right,the hitchcock?
  希区柯克关于鸟的那部,对吧(指群鸟,经典悬疑片)
  I'm elena.
  我是埃琳娜
  I'm stefan.
  我是斯蒂芬
  I know. We have history together.
  我知道,我们一起上历史课
  And english and french.
  还有语文课和法语课
  Right.
  没错
  Thanks.
  谢谢
  Nice ring.
  戒指很漂亮
  Um, it's a family ring,yeah. I'm kinda stuck with it. It's weird,huh?
  哦,家族的戒指,好像把我套牢了,奇怪吧
  No,no. It's just, i mean,there are rings and then there's that.
  不不,我的意思是,戒指么,就这样
  Did you hurt yourself? Did you hurt yourself?
  你受伤了吗,你受伤了吗
  Oh,uh, i don't know.
  噢,我不知道
  Look at that. That is not pretty.
  瞧瞧,可不太好
  You ok?
  你没事吧
  You should go. Take care of that.
  你得走了,保重
  Really,it's nothing.
  这没什么,真的
  I lost control today.
  我今天失控了
  Everything i've kept buried inside came rushing to the surface.
  长久以来藏匿于我深处的一切喷涌而出
  I'm simply not able to resist her.
  对她,我毫无抵抗
  Thanks.
  谢谢
  Working.
  工作中
  Thanks,vick. Do you need another refill?
  谢啦,维克,要续杯不
  I'd love one.
  谢谢
  Please tell me you're not hooking up with my sister.
  拜托,别跟我说你要勾搭我妹妹
  I'm not hooking up with your sister.
  我没有勾搭你妹妹的
  You're such a dick.
  你个败类
  Hey,what's your deal?
  嗨,你是怎么回事
  I mean,summer you act one way and then school starts and you can't be bothered.
  暑假一个样,开学了又让人难以亲近
  Look,jeremy, i really appreciate all the pharmaceuticals,
  听着,杰里米,我非常谢谢你那些药
  but you can't keep following me around like a lost puppy.
  可别再像只迷路的小狗跟着我了
  When's the last time you had sex with a puppy? Hey,keep it down.
  你上一次和小狗上床是什么时候的事了,嘿,小点声
  I don't want to tell the whole world i deflowered elena's kid brother.
  我可不想告诉全世界我夺走了埃琳娜弟弟的童贞
  Yeah,and deflowered and deflowered.
  是啊,一次又一次的
  We hooked up a few times in a drug haze. It's over.
  嗑药的时候我们是在一起来着,可都结束了
  You gotta back off between you ruin things between me and tyler.
  你离我远点,别坏了我和泰勒的好事
  Oh,come on, the guy's a total douche.
  拜托,那家伙就是一笨蛋
  He only wants you for your ass.
  他只想和你上床而已
  Yeah? What do you want me for?
  是吗,那你想和我干嘛
  His name is stefan salvatore.
  他叫斯特凡·萨尔瓦托
  He lives with uncle up at the old salvatore boarding house.
  和叔叔住在萨尔瓦托家的老房子
  He hasn't lived here since he was a kid.
  他还小的时候就不住这了
  Military family, so they moved around a lot.
  军人家庭,经常搬家
  He's a gemini,and his favorite color is blue.
  双子座,最喜欢的颜色是蓝色
  You got all of that in one day?
  短短一天就知道这么多
  Oh,please,i got all that between third and fourth period.
  噢,三四节的课间我就全知道了
  We're planning a june wedding.
  我们筹划六月的婚礼来着
  I'm meeting bonnie at the grill. Ok,have fun.
  我要去烤肉店见邦尼,好,玩得愉快
  Wait,i got this.
  等等,我来一句这个
  Don't stay out late, it's a school night.
  别玩得太晚,已经开学了
  Well done, aunt jenna.
  做得好,詹娜阿姨
  Sorry,i was about to knock.
  抱歉,我是打算敲门来着
  I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act earlier. I know it was... Strange.
  我想为早先的消失而道歉,我知道,这有点,奇怪
  No worries. I get it,blood makes you squeamish.
  不用在意,我明白,因为血的关系感到不舒服么
  Um,something like that.
  差不多吧
  How's your leg?
  你的腿怎么样了
  Oh,it's fine. Just a scratch, barely.
  没事,就是表面擦伤
  How did you know where i lived?
  你怎么知道我住这
  It's a small town. I asked the first person i saw.
  镇子不大,我就是问了遇见的第一个人
  Um,i thought you might want this back.
  我想你可能想拿回这个
  Oh,i must have dropped it. Ithank you.
  噢,我肯定是掉了,谢谢你
  Don't worry, i didn't... Read it.
  别担心,我没看
  No? Why not? Most people would have.
  没看,怎么没看,大多数人都会看的
  Well,i wouldn't want anyone to read mine.
  我也不希望别人看我的日记
  You keep a journal?
  你记日记?
  Yeah,if i don't write it down, i forget it.
  对,我要是不记下来就会忘掉
  Memories are too important.
  记忆对我非常重要
  Yeah.
  没错
  I'm just gonna, um,you don't have to stay out there.
  我正要去,你不用一直站在门外
  I'm fine.
  没关系
  Sorry,were you going somewhere?
  不好意思,你打算去哪儿吗
  Yeah,i'm meeting a friend.
  对,去见一个朋友
  Do you want to come?
  你要一起来吗
  How's elena doing?
  埃琳娜怎么样了
  Her mom and dad died. How do you think?
  她父母去世了,你觉得她怎么样呢
  She's putting on a good face, but it's only been four months.
  她装作没事的样子,可才四个月
  Has she said anything about me?
  她有提到我什么吗
  Oh,no. So not getting in the middle. You pick up the phone and call her.
  哦,别犹豫啦,给她打个电话吧
  I feel weird calling her. She broke up with me.
  她甩了我,打电话给她我觉得别扭
  Give it more time,matt.
  多给她点儿时间,麦特
  More time,huh?
  还多点儿时间,哼
  Hey,i'm matt, nice to meet you.
  你好,我是麦特,很高兴认识你
  Stefan.
  斯特凡
  So,you were born in mystic falls?
  这么说,你出生在神秘瀑布镇?
  And moved when i was still young. Parents?
  小时候就搬走了,你父母呢?
  My parents passed away.
  他们去世了
  I'm sorry. Any siblings?
  抱歉,兄弟姐妹呢?
  None that i talk to. I live with my uncle.
  没什么来往,我和叔叔住在一起
  So,stefan, if you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow. 斯特凡
  既然你刚来,那还不知道明天的派对吧
  It's a back to school thing at the falls.
  就是秋季的返校活动
  Are you going? Of course she is.
  你去吗?她当然去
  You promised.
  你保证过
  BODIES FOUND MUTILATED BY ANIMAL
  发现被动物撕裂的尸体
  This was an animal attack. Don't give me that.
  那是动物袭击,别跟我来这个
  I know the game. You tear them up enough, they always suspect an animal attack.
  我知道怎么回事,是你把他们撕得粉碎,让他们怀疑是动物袭击
  You said you had it under control.
  你说过你能控制得住
  And i do.
  而且我做到了
  Please,uncle stefan.
  别这样,斯特凡叔叔
  Mystic falls is a different place now.
  神秘瀑布镇和以前不一样了
  It's been quiet for years, but there are people who still remember.
  这儿已经平静了很多年了,可还有人记得
  And you being here, it's just going to stir things up.
  现在你来了,这里又要不得安宁了
  It's not my intention. Then what is? Why did you come back? After all this time,why now?
  我没有这个意思,那你想干嘛?为什么要回来?都这么长时间了,为什么是现在?
  I don't have to explain myself.
  我不需要自我辩解吧
  I know that you can't change what you are.
  我知道你没法改变自身
  But you don't belong here anymore.
  但你也不再属于这里
  Where do i belong?
  那我该去哪?
  I can't tell you what to do.
  我说不好
  But coming back here was a mistake.
  可回来一定是个错误
  The battle of willow creek took place right at the end of the war in our very own mystic falls.
  战末的柳溪镇之战,就发生在我们神秘瀑布
  How many casualties resulted in this battle?
  有多少人在这场战争中阵亡?
  Ms.Bennett?
  贝内特小姐?
  A lot? I'm not sure. Like a whole lot.
  很多吧?我不确定,应该非常多
  Cute becomes dumb in an instant, ms. Bennett.
  可爱瞬间变成了愚蠢,贝内特小姐
  Mr.Donovan. Would you like to take this opportunity to overcome your embedded jock stereotype?
  多诺万先生,你愿意借此机会脱掉,你天生只是运动员的帽子么?
  It's ok,mr. Tanner, i'm cool with it.
  不必了,坦纳先生,我觉得这样挺好
  Elena? Surely you can enlighten us about one of the town's most significantly historical events?
  埃琳娜?我想你一定能讲讲我们镇,历史上的这次重大事件?
  I'm sorry,i i don't know.
  抱歉,我...我不知道
  I was willing to be lenient last year for obvious reasons,elena,
  去年,因为某种原因,我可以慈悲为怀,埃琳娜
  but the personal excuses ended with summer break.
  可这些个人借口到暑假就结束了
  There were 346 casualties, unless you're counting local civilians.
  除了本地居民,有346名士兵阵亡
  That's correct. Mister...
  没错,贵姓...
  Salvatore. Salvatore.
  塞尔瓦托,塞尔瓦托
  Any relation to the original settlers here at mystic falls?
  你有亲戚是神秘瀑布的居民吗?
  Distant. Well,very good.
  远亲,哦,很好
  Except,of course, there were no civilian casualties in this battle.
  当然,只是那场战争并无居民伤亡
  Actually, there were 27,sir.
  事实上,死了27人,先生
  Confederate soldiers, they fired on the church, believing it to be housing weapons.
  盟军烧了教堂,因为他们以为里面都是武器
  They were wrong. It was a night of great loss.
  可他们错了,那晚真是损失惨重
  The founder's archives are,uh, stored in civil hall if you'd like to brush up on your facts.
  创建者档案保存在市政厅,如果你想更新下你的所知
  Mr.Tanner.
  坦纳先生
  What do you mean, you never hooked up?
  不会吧,你从没采取行动?
  People look up to me. I have to set an example.
  大家这么抬举我,我总得树立榜样
  Just admit it,elena.
  你就承认了吧,埃琳娜
  Oh,ok,so he's a little pretty.
  哦,好吧,他是挺帅气
  He has that romance novel stare.
  他有浪漫小说里的眼神
  Stefan looked deep into her eyes, piercing her very soul.
  斯特凡深情地看着她,像要看穿她的灵魂
  You made it! I did.
  你来啦!是啊
  Well,let's get you a drink.
  去找点喝的
  Well,i'm oh,come on.
  可我...哦,来嘛
  So where is he?
  他在哪?
  I don't know. You tell me, you're the psychic one.
  不知道,你说啊,你说你能通灵
  Right,i forgot. Ok,so give me a sec. Grams says i have to concentrate.
  那是,差点忘了,给我一秒钟,奶奶说我必须集中注意力
  Wait,you need a crystal ball.
  等等,你需要个水晶球
  What? That was weird.
  什么?奇怪了
  When i touched you, i saw a crow.
  我碰到你时,我看到了乌鸦
  What? A crow.
  什么?乌鸦
  There was fog, a man.
  一只青蛙,一个男人
  I'm drunk. It's the drinking. There's nothing psychic about it.
  我醉了,一定是酒的问题,这儿没什么灵异现象
  Yeah? Ok,i'm gonna get a refill.
  是吧?那么,我要再来一杯
  Ok. Bonnie!
  好吧,邦妮!
  I did it again, didn't it?
  我又吓到你了,对吧?
  Yeah. I'm sorry.
  没错,对不起
  You're upset about something.
  你有心事
  Oh,uh, no,it's bonnie. She's...
  哦,不,是邦妮,她...
  You know what? Never mind. You're... Here.
  不想了,你...来了呀
  I'm here.
  我来了
  You know,you're kind of the talk of the town.
  你对这个镇很了解
  Am i?
  是吗?
  Mysterious new guy, oh,yeah.
  神秘的新人,就是这样
  Well,you have the mysterious thing going,too.
  你也有秘密吧
  Twinged in sadness.
  悲伤得不能自拔
  What makes you think that i'm sad?
  你咋觉得我很悲伤?
  Well,we did meet in a graveyard.
  我们在墓地见过面
  Right. Well,no,technically we met in the men's room.
  没错,不,准确的说,我们在男厕所见过
  You don't want to know,it's...
  你不会想知道,这个...
  It's not exactly party chitchat.
  这可不算是派对闲聊话题
  Well,i've never really been very good at,uh, chitchat.
  我从来不善于闲聊
  Last spring...
  今年春天...
  My parents' car drove off of a bridge into the lake.
  我父母的车翻到了桥下的湖里
  And i was in the backseat and i survived,but...
  我就在后座,我幸免了,可...
  They didn't. So that's my story.
  他们没有,这就是我的秘密
  You won't be sad forever,elena.
  你不会永远都悲伤的,埃琳娜
  No,ty. I'm not having sex against a tree.
  不,泰,我可不想靠着树嘿咻
  Oh,come on, it would be hot. For who? No,it's not going to happen.
  哦,别这样,肯定刺激,对谁来说?得了吧,没可能
  It's not going to happen,not here, not like this. No.
  不可能,不是在这,也不是这样,不
  I said no. I said no! Ow,that hurts!
  我说了不,我说了不!嗷,你弄疼我了!
  Hey, leave her alone.
  嘿,离她远点
  You know,you're starting to get on my nerves,gilbert.
  你可要把我惹急了,吉尔伯特
  Just go,tyler, get the hell away from me.
  走吧,泰勒,离我远点
  Vicki donovan says no. That's a first.
  维姬·多诺万说了不,那是第一次
  I didn't need your help.
  我不需要你帮忙
  It seems like you did. He was just drunk.
  看起来你需要,他只是喝醉了
  I'm drunk. Am i throwing myself at you?
  我也醉了,可我对你急吼吼了吗?
  No,you're worse. You want to talk to me, get to know me,
  不,你更糟,你想跟我聊天,了解我
  see into my soul and screw and screw and screw until you're done with me.
  看穿我,然后钻呀钻呀,直到你厌倦了我
  Is that what you think?
  你就是这么想的?
  That's what i know.
  没错
  I like bonnie, she seems like a good friend.
  我喜欢邦妮,她是个很好的朋友
  Best friend in the world.
  这世上最好的朋友
  And matt, he can't seem to,uh, take his eyes off of us.
  那个麦特,他一直盯着我们看
  Matt's that friend since childhood that you start dating
  麦特是那种从小到大的朋友,然后就和他开始约会
  because you owe it to yourselves to see if you can be more.
  因为一直想看看自己是否能做到朋友以上
  And?
  然后?
  And then my parents died, and everything changes.
  然后我父母去世了,一切都变了
  Anyway,matt and i, together we just, i don't know, it wasn't,um...
  不管怎么样,麦特和我,一直,我不知道,一直不是...
  It wasn't...Passionate.
  不是...热情
  No.
  是的
  No,it wasn't passionate.
  是的,不是很热情
  Hey,um, are you ok? Um, your eye, it just,it's
  嘿,你还好吧?你的眼睛,有点...
  Yeah,no. It's,um,it's nothing.
  没关系,没什么
  Um,are you thirsty? I'm gonna get us a drink.
  你渴吗?我去找点喝的
  Jeremy? Is that you?
  杰里米?是你吗?
  Jeremy?
  杰里米?
  Looking for someone?
  在找人?
  When you broke up with me, you said it was because you needed some time alone.
  你跟我分手时说,你需要一个人静一静
  You don't look so alone to me.
  可我看你并不是一个人
  Matt,you don't understand.It's Matt
  你不明白,是...
  that's ok,elena. You do what you have to do.
  没关系,埃琳娜,做你该做的
  I just want to let you know that... I still believe in us.
  我只是想让你知道...我仍对我们有信心
  And i'm not giving up on that.
  我不会放弃的
  Matt.
  麦特
  There you are. Have you been down to the falls yet?
  你在这儿,你去过瀑布吗?
  Because they are really cool at night.
  那儿晚上非常冷
  And i can show you. If you want.
  我可以带你去哦,如果你愿意的话
  I think you've had too much to drink.
  你喝多了
  Well,of course i have.So
  当然咯,那么...
  caroline. You and me, it's not gonna happen. Caroline
  你和我,永远不会有戏
  Sorry.
  不好意思
  I was wondering who abducted you, but now i know.
  我还在想谁把你拐走了,现在知道了
  Is she like that with, uh,all the guys?
  她对所有男生都这样吗?
  No. You're fresh meat. She'll back off eventually.
  不,你只是新目标,她最后总会罢手的
  God,you gotta be kidding me! What is it?
  上帝啊,不会吧!怎么了?
  My brother. The drunk one?
  是我弟弟,醉醺醺的那个?
  That would be the one. Excuse me.
  是的,失陪
  Need some help?
  需要帮忙吗?
  Trust me,you're not going to want to witness this. Jeremy!
  相信我,你不会想目睹的,杰里米!
  Jeremy! Jeremy,where the hell are you going?
  杰里米!杰里米,你要去哪儿?
  I don't want to hear it! Yeah,well,too bad!
  我不想听!太糟了!
  Vicki? No!
  维姬?不!
  Oh,my god,it's vicki! Oh,my god!
  天哪,是!,上帝啊!
  No!
  不!
  Somebody help!
  救命!
  Vicki? Vicki, what the hell?
  维姬?维姬?到底怎么了?
  What happened to her? Somebody, call an ambulance!
  她怎么了?叫救护车!
  Everybody back up, give her some space!
  大家往后退,给她点空气!
  It's her neck. Something bit her. She's losing a lot of blood.
  她的颈部被咬,大量失血
  Put this on her neck. Vicki,vicki,come on, open your eyes,look at me.
  把这个缠上,维姬,睁开眼看看我
  What's going on?
  出什么事了?
  Someone else was attacked tonight, zach,and it wasn't me.
  今晚又有人被袭击,扎克,不是我干的
  Damon.
  达蒙
  Hello,brother.
  你好啊,老弟
  Crow's a bit much, don't you think?
  乌鸦先行,是不是太大张旗鼓了?
  Wait till you see what i can do with the fog.
  你还没看到我放雾呢
  When'd you get here?
  你什么时候来的?
  Well,i couldn't miss your first day at school.
  我怎么能错过你的开学第一天呢
  Your hair's different. I like it.
  你的发型变了哦,我喜欢
  It's been 15 years,damon.
  15年过去了,达蒙
  Thank god. I couldn't take another day of the nineties.
  谢天谢地,我真受不了九十年代
  That horrible grunge look?
  那身蹩脚的"邋遢风"打扮
  Did not suit you.
  不适合你呢
  Remember,stefan, it's important to stay away from fads.
  记住,斯特凡,别去搞什么时尚
  Why are you here?
  你为什么要来?
  I miss my little brother.
  想念我的弟弟了呗
  You hate small towns. It's boring. There's nothing for you to do.
  你讨厌小镇生活,单调沉闷,让你无所事事
  I've managed to keep myself busy.
  我找了些事做,还挺忙的
  You know,you left that girl alive tonight. That's very clumsy of you.
  今晚你没弄死那个女孩,办事不力啊
  That can be a problem... For you.
  确实是个问题,不过是对你而言
  Why are you here now?
  你为什么现在来?
  I could ask you the same question.
  我本想问你相同的问题
  However, i'm fairly certain your answer can be summed up all into one little word...
  但我敢肯定你的回答可归结到一个名字
  Elena.
  埃琳娜
  We're gonna go mainline coffee, wait for news.
  我们去主流咖啡厅,在那等消息
  I gotta take jeremy home.
  我要带杰里米回家
  Elena,there's no way i'm psychic. I know that.
  埃琳娜,我知道自己不可能是通灵
  But whatever i saw, or i think i saw, i have this feeling...
  但依我所见,我有预感...
  Bonnie,what?
  邦妮,什么预感?
  That it's just the beginning.
  这一切还只是个开始
  She took my breath away. Elena.
  她让我大吃一惊,埃琳娜
  She's a dead ringer for katherine.
  简直就是凯瑟琳的翻版啊
  Is it working,stefan? Being around her, being in her world? Does it make you feel alive?
  有用吗,斯特凡?守在她身边,融入她的世界,会让你觉得重获新生?
  She's not katherine.
  她不是凯瑟琳
  Well,let's hope not. We both know how that ended.
  希望不是,否则下场怎样你我都清楚
  Tell me something, when's the last time you had something stronger than a squirrel?
  你上次吃比松鼠强的东西是什么时候?
  I know what you're doing, damon. It's not gonna work. Yeah? Come on.
  我知道你要干嘛,达蒙,没用的,是吗?来嘛
  Don't you crave a little? Stop it.
  你一点都不想吗?别说了
  Let's do it. Together.
  我们一起吧
  I saw a couple girls out there.
  我看到外面有几个女孩儿
  Or just,let's just cut to the chase, let's just go straight for elena!
  或者干脆直奔主题,咱们去吃埃琳娜!
  Stop it! Imagine what her blood tastes like!
  住嘴!想像一下她的血是什么味儿!
  I can.
  我能想像得到
  I said stop!
  我让你住嘴!
  I was impressed.
  不赖嘛
  I give it a six. Missing style,but i was pleasantly surprised.
  给你打六分,虽然招式差点,但还是蛮让我惊喜的
  Very good with the whole face thing. It was good.
  非常喜欢你那个脸部表情,超赞
  You know,it's all fun and games, damon,huh?
  你当这个象玩儿一样,达蒙?
  But wherever you go, people die.
  只要有你出现,人们就活不了
  That's a given. Not here. I won't allow it.
  这是肯定的,在这儿不行,我不会坐视不管
  I take that as an invitation.
  你这是发出邀请咯
  Damon,please. After all these years,can't we just give it a rest?
  达蒙,求你了,这么多年了,我们就不能消停一下吗?
  I promised you an eternity of misery, so i'm just keeping my word.
  我说过你会永世悲苦,不能食言啊
  Just stay away from elena.
  别去伤害埃琳娜
  Where's your ring?
  你的戒指呢?
  Oh,yeah,sun's coming up in a couple of hours, and,poof, ashes to ashes.
  还有几个小时,太阳就要升起,到时尘归尘,土归土
  Relax. It's right here.
  别紧张,在这儿呢
  You should know better than to think you're stronger than me.
  你就不该认为你比我强
  You lost that fight when you stopped feeding on people.
  自从不喝人血后,你就输了
  I wouldn't try it again.
  如果我是你,就不会再比试
  I think we woke zach up.
  我们把扎克吵醒了
  Sorry,zach.
  不好意思,扎克
  You ok?
  你还好吗?
  I called jenna, she's on her way.
  我给詹娜打了电话,她马上来
  Those people in uniforms, last time i checked, they're the police.
  那些穿制服的人,据我所知,是警察哦
  People are going to stop giving you breaks,jer.
  大家不会一味迁就忍让你,耶利米
  They just don't care anymore.
  他们不会再关心
  They don't remember that our parents are dead, because they've got their own lives to deal with.
  不会一直记得我们的丧亲之痛,他们有自己的生活
  The rest of the world has moved on.
  所有的人都在往前走
  You should try,too.
  你也应该这样
  I've seen you in the cemetery writing in your diary.
  我看见你在墓地写日记
  Is thatis that supposed to be you moving on?
  你这样就是往前走吗?
  Mom and dad wouldn't have wanted this.
  爸妈不会愿意看到我们这样
  Are you sober yet?
  你清醒些没?
  No. Keep drinking. I gotta get you home.
  没,再喝点,我得把送你回家啊
  I gotta get me home.
  还得把自己送回家
  Why didn't he go for me?
  他为什么不喜欢我?
  You know,how come the guys that i want never want me?
  为什么我喜欢的男生都不喜欢我?
  I'm not touching that.
  我不想谈这个
  I'm inappropriate. I always say the wrong thing.
  我不合时宜,总是说错话
  And... Elena always says the right thing.
  艾琳娜就总能说对话
  She doesn't even try! And he just picks her.
  根本不费吹灰之力!他就是喜欢她
  And she's always the one that everyone picks, for everything.
  她总是被所有人喜欢
  And i try so hard, and...
  我使尽浑身解数,但...
  I'm never the one.
  就是做不到
  It's not a competition, caroline.
  这又不是什么比赛,凯瑟琳
  Yeah,it is.
  就是一场比赛
  Vicki... Hey,it's ok. You're gonna be ok.
  维姬,没事了,你会好起来的
  Matt Hey,don't try to talk,ok? You're fine.
  麦特...嘘,别说话,你没事了
  Vampire.
  吸血鬼
  Dear diary, i couldn't have been more wrong.
  亲爱的日记,我真是大错特错
  I thought that i could smile, nod my way through it; pretend like it would all be ok.
  本以为我可以点头微笑,应付自如,假装一切都会好起来
  I had a plan.
  我本来有个计划
  I wanted to change who i was;
  本想改变自己
  create a life as someone new, someone without the past.
  塑造全新的自我,没有历史
  Without the pain.
  没有痛苦
  someone alive.
  充满活力
  But it's not that easy.
  但这并非易事
  The bad things stay with you.
  困难总是追随你
  They follow you.
  不愿离去
  You can't escape them, as much as you want to.
  无论我们多么渴望,都无法摆脱
  All you can do is be ready for the good.
  唯一能做的就是为美好的明天做好准备
  So when it comes, you invite it in, because you need it.
  当它降临时,我们能欣然接受,因为我们需要它
  I need it.
  我需要它
  I know it's late. But,uh...
  我知道已经很晚了,但...
  I needed to know that you were ok.
  我想确认你没事
  You know,for months, that's all anyone's wondered about me.
  过去的几个月,大家一直在想
  If i'll be ok.
  我是否会没事
  What do you tell them?
  你是怎么告诉他们的?
  That i'll be fine.
  告诉他们我会没事
  Do you ever mean it?
  真心话么?
  Ask me tomorrow.
  明天再说吧
  It's warmer in the house. We can talk.
  屋内要暖和得多,我们可以聊聊
  Would you like to come in?
  想进来吗?
  Yes.
  是的
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj01/410549.html