吸血鬼日记第一季:第2集 吸血鬼兄弟(在线收听

  previously on the vampire diaries...
  吸血鬼日记,前情提要
  stefan: for over a century,
  一个多世纪以来
  i have lived in secret, until now.
  我都秘密地生活,直到现在
  i know the risk, but i had no choice.
  我知道风险很大,但我别无选择
  i have to know her.
  我必须认识她
  i'm elena. i'm stefan.
  我是艾琳娜,我是斯特凡
  i know. we have history together.
  我知道,我们一起上历史课
  last spring, my parents'car
  今年春天,我父母的车
  drove off of a bridge into the lake.
  翻到了桥下的湖里
  you won't be sad forever,elena.
  你不会永远都悲伤的,艾琳娜
  i live with my uncle.
  我和叔叔住在一起
  any siblings?
  有兄弟姐妹吗?
  none that i talk to.
  没什么来往
  hello,brother. damon.
  你好啊,弟弟,达蒙
  elena,she's a dead ringer for katherine.
  艾琳娜,她就是那个酷似凯瑟琳的女孩
  wherever you go, people die.
  只要有你出现,人们就活不了
  my god,it's vickiee!
  天呐,是维姬!
  something bit her, she's losing a lot of blood.
  她被什么咬了,流了很多血
  somebody help!
  来人呐,救命
  vampire.
  吸血鬼
  don't you crave a little? stop.
  你一点都不想吗?别说了
  let's do it. let's just go straight for elena.
  或者干脆直奔主题,咱们去吃艾琳娜!
  imagine what her blood tastes like!
  想像一下她的血是什么味儿!
  stop! arghh!
  住嘴
  stay away from elena.
  别去伤害艾琳娜
  i'll take that as an invitation.
  你这是发出邀请咯
  hey. did you hear that? hear what?
  嘿,你听到了吗,听到什么
  i heard thunder.
  雷声
  there's no thunder.
  我没听到雷声
  are you sure?
  你确定?
  because if it rains, then we won't be able to see the comet.
  要是下雨的话就看不到彗星了
  it's not gonna rain.
  不会下雨的
  listen,i...
  听我说...我
  got you a little something.
  为你准备了点东西
  it's back in the car.
  在车里
  don't you move. mmmm.
  别走哦
  hmm?
  嗯?
  stay dry.
  别淋湿了
  it's not gonna rain.
  不会下雨的
  i knew it!
  我就知道
  i told you it was gonna rain!
  我早说了会下雨的
  open!
  开门啊
  no!
  不
  please!
  别这样
  elena: dear diary,
  亲爱的日记:
  this morning is...different.
  这个早晨...很不一样
  there is change. i can sense it,
  有所不同,我能察觉到
  feel it.
  感受到
  stefan: i'm awake.
  我醒着
  for the first time in a long time,
  长久以来第一次真正的醒来
  i feel completely and undeniably wide awake.
  彻彻底底,真真切切
  for once,i don't regret the day before it begins.
  这一次,我没有为拂晓的褪去而惋惜
  i welcome the day...
  我迎接这白昼
  both: because i know...
  因为我知道...
  stefan: i will see her again.
  我会再见到她
  i will see him again.
  我会再见到他
  for the first time in a long time,
  长久以来我第一次
  i feel good.
  感到轻松愉悦
  do i look adult?
  我看起来够成熟吗?
  as in respectfully parental?
  像受人敬重的父母那样
  depends where you're going.
  那要看你准备去哪儿
  jeremy's parentteacher conference.
  杰里米家长会
  hair up or down?
  头发是梳起来还是放下好?
  sexy stewardess.
  俏空姐
  boozy housewife.
  醉主妇
  up it is.
  那就梳起来
  you're feisty today.
  你今天看起来很有精神
  i feel good,which is rare. so i've decided to go with it.
  我很少感觉这么好,所以我想随性自然
  fly free,walk on sunshine, and all that stuff.
  自由走走,阳光漫步,之类之类的
  where is jeremy?
  杰里米哪去了
  he left early.
  他早早就出门了
  something about getting to wood shop early
  好像是去木材商店
  to finish a birdhouse.
  要完成什么鸟屋
  there is no wood shop, is there?
  没有木材商店这码事,对吧
  no. yeah.
  是,好吧
  you can't be in here,hon. visiting hours
  你现在不能进来,亲爱的
  don't start till 9:00.
  探视时间9点才开始
  i just
  我只是
  how is she?
  她怎么样了
  she's lost a lot of blood.
  她失血过多
  yeah,but she's gonna be ok,right?
  不过她会好起来的,对吧
  she needs her rest.
  她需要休息
  so you come back later.
  所以你晚点再来吧
  come on.
  来吧
  it hasn't been over mystic falls in over 145 years.
  145年来它都未降临过神秘瀑布镇
  now,the comet will be its brightest
  现在,彗星最亮的时刻就在
  right after dusk
  明天典礼时段
  during tomorrow's celebration.
  日落之后
  are we bothering you, mr. salvatore?
  我妨碍到你们了吗,塞尔瓦托先生
  Ms. gilbert?
  吉尔伯特小姐
  stefan: i brought it.
  我带过来了
  told you.
  我跟你说过的
  wuthering heights by ellis bell.
  呼啸山庄,艾利斯贝尔着
  you know,i can't believe she didn't use her real name.
  知道吗,我不敢相信她竟然没用真名
  all the bronte sisters used pseudonyms.
  勃朗特姐妹都用笔名
  it was the time.
  那个时代就是如此
  female writers weren't very accepted then.
  女性作家还未被接受
  where did you get it?
  你怎么得到的
  uh,it was passed down.
  呃...传下来的
  through the family.
  家里传下来的
  ah.i have lots of books. go ahead. keep it.
  我家很多书,拿去吧,留着看
  oh,no. i
  噢,不,我
  but i would like to read it again.
  不过我想再读一遍
  i promise i'll give it back.
  我保证会还给你的
  ok.
  好
  i'm confused.
  我有点糊涂了
  are you psychic or clairvoyant?
  你是算灵媒还是透视者
  technically, grams says i'm a witch.
  事实上,奶奶说我是女巫
  my ancestors were these really cool
  我的祖先就是
  salem witch chicks or something.
  赛伦女巫之类的
  grams tried to explain it all,
  我奶奶是想都解释给我的
  but she was looped on the liquor
  可她总是沉溺于酒精
  so i kinda tuned out. crazy family,yes.
  结果我就这样,成了疯子家族的一员了
  witches? i don't think so.
  女巫,我可不这么想
  yeah,well, feel free to conjure up the name and number
  那你算算昨晚那个男人
  of that guy from last night.
  他的名字和号码是什么吧
  i didn't see him, you did.
  我可没看到他,是你遇见的
  why didn't you just talk to him?
  你当时干嘛不和他说话
  i don't know. i was drunk.
  不知道,因为我醉了
  hey,tyler. hey,i'm sorry to interrupt.
  泰勒,不好意思打扰了
  i was just wondering how vickie's doing,
  我想知道现在维姬怎么样了
  since you guys are so close.
  你们俩关系那么好
  is she ok?
  她还好吗
  she's fine. now get out of here.
  她很好,你走吧
  how bad is she?
  情况有多糟
  do they know what attacked her?
  知道是什么袭击她的了吗
  is she going to make a full recovery?
  她能痊愈吗
  was she happy to see you? what room number was she in?
  看到你她高兴吧?她在哪号房啊
  i'm going to kick your ass.
  小心挨揍
  yeah,you keep saying that,
  你就一直说揍啊揍的
  but when are you actually going to do it?
  准备什么时候动手
  huh? 'cause i vote for right here and right now.
  我看就现在动手吧
  walk away,gilbert.
  滚吧,吉尔伯特
  it's your final warning.
  最后通牒
  no,this is your final warning,dick.
  不,这是对你的最后通牒,混蛋
  i'm sick of watching you play vickie.
  我受够了你这么玩弄维姬
  you hurt her one more time, i swear to god,i will kill you.
  我发誓,你再伤她一次,我就杀了你
  damn,that was like a death threat.
  妈的,搞得好像死亡恐吓
  did you hear that?
  你们听到了吗
  they're keeping her overnight to make sure
  他们一整晚都在看着她
  there's no infection,
  以防感染
  but she should be able to come home tomorrow.
  但也得明天才能回家
  that's good news. yeah.
  好消息啊
  did you get in touch with your mom?
  你和你妈妈联系上了吗
  called and left a message.
  打过电话留了条讯息
  she's in virginia beach with her boyfriend,
  她和男朋友在弗吉尼亚沙滩度假呢
  so...we'll see how long it takes her to come rushing home.
  我们倒是要看看她能多快赶回来
  vickie's lucky that she's ok.
  维姬没事真是太好了
  i know,and now there's talk of some missing campers.
  现在有些关于失踪露营者的传言
  did she say what kind of animal it was that attacked her?
  她有说是什么动物袭击她的吗
  she said it was a vampire.
  她说是吸血鬼
  what?
  什么
  yeah,she wakes up last night and mutters "vampire"
  是呀,她昨晚醒了的时候一直嘟囔着,吸血鬼
  and then passes out.
  之后就晕过去了
  ok,that is weird.
  这太诡异了
  i think she was drunk.
  我觉得她可能喝醉了
  so what's up with you and the new guy?
  你和那个新来的是怎么回事
  matt,the last thing that i want to do is hurt you. Matt
  我不想伤害你
  you know,i'm
  你知道,我
  i'm actually gonna go back to the hospital.
  我打算回去医院
  i want to be there when vickie wakes up,
  维姬醒来时我希望在那
  get the real story about last night.
  问清楚昨晚到底发生了什么事
  ok.
  好的
  as jeremy's teacher, i'm concerned.
  作为杰里米的老师,我很担心
  all right? it's the third day of school
  现在才开学第三天
  and he's skipped 6 of his classes.
  但他翘了六节课了
  Mr. tanner,
  坦那先生
  are you aware that jeremy and elena's parents died?
  你知道杰里米和艾琳娜的父母去世了吗
  4 months ago, a great loss.
  四个月前,太悲惨了
  car accident.
  是车祸
  wickery bridge, if i remember correctly.
  如果没记错,Wickery大桥
  and you're related to the family how?
  你和他们家是什么关系?
  the,uh,mother's kid sister?
  是他们母亲的幼妹?
  younger sister.
  是妹妹
  right. yes.
  对,好
  6 classes? are you sure?
  六节课,你确定吗
  i mean, that's kind of hard to do.
  这有点难
  not when you're on drugs.
  如果吸毒的话就不奇怪了
  it's his attempt at coping,ms. summers.
  萨默女士,这是他处理的方式
  and the signs are there.
  所有的症状都在
  he's moody,withdrawn, argumentative,
  他很易怒,自闭,经常与人冲突
  hungover.
  宿醉
  are there any other relatives in the picture?
  还有其它的亲戚么?
  i'm their sole guardian.
  我是他们唯一的监护人
  uhhuh.
  恩
  could there be?
  还有其他人吗?
  what are you suggesting, exactly?
  你这么说是什么意思?
  it's an impossible job,isn't it,
  这件事太艰难了,不是吗
  raising two teens?
  养育两个青少年?
  it's been tough,
  是有点困难
  but,no,it's not.
  但不是你说的那样
  wrong answer.
  错了
  it is an extremely impossible job,
  这几乎是个不可能的工作
  and anything less and you're not doing it properly.
  稍有差池,就是你没做好
  whoa!
  哇!
  vick.
  维克
  vickie,hey.
  维姬,嗨
  vick,it's matt. hey,what's wrong?
  维克,我是麦特,发生什么事了
  no! no!
  不!不!
  get off!
  放开我!
  no!
  不!
  it was an animal that attacked you.
  是动物袭击了你
  it came out of the night and jumped you.
  它深夜里跳出来袭击了你
  you blacked out.
  你晕倒了
  it's all you remember. it's all i remember.
  这是你所有的记忆,这是我所有的记忆
  an animal attacked you. you blacked out.
  一个动物袭击了你,你晕倒了
  it's all you remember. it's all i remember.
  这是我所有的记忆,这是我所有的记忆
  nurse! i need help!
  护士!我需要帮助!
  it's my sister.
  我妹妹
  she seems fine.
  她看起来很正常
  bonnie: well,i was talking to grams,
  我和奶奶谈过了
  and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom.
  她说彗星是末日即临的征兆
  the last time it passed over mystic falls,
  上次彗星经过神秘瀑布镇时
  there was lots of death. so much blood and carnage,
  很多人死了,血和屠杀
  it created a bed of paranormal activity.
  从而产生反常行为
  yeah,and then you poured grams another shot
  没错,你再给你奶奶倒一杯酒
  and she told you about the aliens.
  她告诉了你外星人的事情
  so then what?
  然后发生了什么
  so then nothing.
  什么也没发生
  you and stefan talked all night?
  你和斯特凡谈了一晚上?
  there was no sloppy first kiss
  没有笨拙的第一次接吻
  or touchy feely of any kind?
  或者其他的接触?
  nope.
  没有
  we didn't go there.
  我们没有到达那个地步
  not even a handshake?
  甚至没有握手?
  i mean,elena,
  艾琳娜,我是说
  we are your friends.
  我们是你的朋友
  ok? you are supposed to share the smut.
  你应该把限制级内容与我们分享
  we just talked for hours.
  我们只是谈了几个小时
  ok,what is with the blockage?
  到底是什么障碍?
  just jump his bones already! ok,it's easy.
  直接扑倒啊,很容易
  boy likes girl, girl likes boy,
  男孩喜欢女孩,女孩也喜欢男孩
  sex.
  做爱
  profound.
  对极了
  where are you going?
  你去哪里?
  caroline's right. it is easy.
  卡罗琳没错,是很简单
  if i sit here long enough,
  如果我再坐在这里
  i'll end up talking myself out of it
  最后就会放弃
  instead of doing what i started the day saying i was going to do.
  不会去做一开始就打算做的事了
  i picked up dinner. tacos.
  我买回了晚饭,墨西哥夹饼
  i had an urge for guacamole.
  我突然想吃鳄梨色拉
  no,i'm good,thanks.
  不用了,谢谢
  eat anyway. it's a ruse.
  还是吃吧,是个诡计
  i want to talk.
  我想谈谈
  hey,you! come.
  嗨,你过来
  sit.
  坐下
  back in school, freshman year,
  想当年,我大一时
  i could eat my weight in nachos,
  我能吃一堆烤干酪辣玉米片
  with extra cheese.
  加多份芝士的
  it was my munchie food whenever i got stoned.
  我嗑高时的小食
  you get high?
  你吸毒?
  did.
  曾经
  past tense.
  过去式
  but,yeah. loved it.
  但是,很爱吸
  anything to get a little distraction
  只要能从生活中抽离出来
  from life... reality.
  或者现实
  and it worked.
  也很有用
  for a while.
  至少有段时间很有用
  never lasts,though.
  但不持久
  hey,i'm not saying i wouldn't love to rail back and kick it,
  嗨,我也想回去继续过那样的日子
  but with a thesis looming
  但因为论文越来越近
  and a waistline expanding...
  还有越来越粗的腰围
  what the
  什么
  finally you're awake.
  你终于醒了
  hey. how are you feeling?
  嗨,你感觉如何?
  you look better.
  看起来好多了
  i was worried before.
  我之前很担心
  you really had me freaked out with all that screaming.
  你大叫把我吓坏了
  wait,what are you talking about?
  等等,你在说什么?
  you don't remember?
  你不记得了?
  i feel fine.
  我感觉很好
  good,good.
  那就好,那就好
  doctor said you could come home tomorrow.
  医生说你明天就能回家了
  vick,what attacked you in the woods?
  维克,是什么在树林里伤了你?
  an animal.
  动物
  what else could it have been?
  还能是什么?
  hey. how do you feel?
  嘿,怎么样了?
  i'm ok.
  我很好
  ii'm gonna
  我...我去...
  i'm gonna go grab a coffee.
  我去倒杯咖啡
  hey,jer.
  嘿,杰里米
  why are you here?
  你怎么来了?
  i just wanted to see how you were doing.
  来看看你怎么样了
  did you see that look on matt's face?
  你没看到麦特的表情吗?
  that was suspicion. i don't want people
  一脸的怀疑,我可不想让人们
  to find out about us,jeremy.
  发现我们,杰里米
  well,you gotta get over that.
  你别这样想了
  tyler is finally showing some interest.
  泰勒终于有所兴趣了
  you have to get over that,too.
  你也别想他了
  do you see mr. concerned?
  你有看到"关怀先生"了么?
  tyler? are you under there? Tyler?
  你是在下面吗?
  no.
  没有
  it's not cool for people to know.
  让人家知道不好
  ok? i'm older than you,
  懂吗?我比你大
  and matt and elena would freak.
  麦特和艾琳娜会疯掉的
  no one's going to suspect anything.
  没人会怀疑什么
  why wouldn't i check on you?
  我干嘛不能来看你?
  i mean,i'm the one who found you.
  我是说,是我发现了你
  you are?
  你?
  yeah,i carried you out of the woods.
  恩,我把你抱出了树林
  thank you.
  谢谢
  yeah,you're welcome.
  不客气
  stefan?
  斯特凡?
  ii'm sorry for barging in. the door was...
  我...很抱歉贸然闯入,门刚刚...
  open.
  开着
  you must be elena.
  你一定是艾琳娜
  i'm damon, stefan's brother.
  我是达蒙 斯特凡的哥哥
  he didn't tell me he had a brother.
  他从没跟我讲过他有个哥哥
  well,stefan's not one to brag.
  哦,斯特凡从不多话
  please,come.
  请进
  i'm sure stefan will be along any second.
  我想斯特凡很快就会过来
  this is your living room?
  这是你的客厅?
  living room,parlor, sotheby's auction.
  卧室,接待室,索斯比拍卖行
  it's a little kitschy for my taste.
  在我看来有点浅俗
  i see why my brother's so smitten.
  我知道为什么我弟为啥这么消沉
  it's about time. for a while there,i never thought he'd get over the last one.
  时间问题,有那么一段时间,我都觉得他忘不了前女友
  nearly destroyed him.
  差点毁了他
  the last one?
  前女友?
  katherine,his girlfriend? Katherine
  他女朋友?
  oh,you two haven't had the awkward exes conversation yet.
  哦,你们还没有那种尴尬的聊聊前任的谈话哦
  nope.
  没有
  oops. well,i'm sure it'll come up now.
  噢,我想是时候了
  or maybe he didn't want to tell you
  也许他不想告诉你
  because he didn't want you to think he was on the rebound.
  因为他不想让你知道他还在恢复期
  we all know how those relationships end.
  我们都知道那种感情是怎样的结果
  you say it like every relationship is doomed to end.
  瞧你说的,就好像所有的恋爱都不会长久
  i'm a fatalist.
  我是个宿命论者
  hello,stefan.
  你好,斯特凡
  elena.
  艾琳娜
  i didn't know you were coming over.
  我不知道你过来了
  i know. i should have called,i just
  我知道,我本该打个电话的,只是...
  oh,don't be silly. you're welcome any time.
  哦,别傻了,你在任何时候都受欢迎
  isn't she,stefan?
  是吧,斯特凡?
  you know,i should break out the family photo albums,
  我该去翻翻我们家庭影集
  or some home movies.
  或是家庭录影
  but...i have to warn you.
  不过...我得提醒你
  he wasn't always such a looker.
  他并不总是那么帅的
  thank you for stopping by,elena.
  谢谢你过来,艾琳娜
  nice to see you.
  很高兴见到你
  yeah,i should probably go.
  我想我该走了
  it was nice to meet you,damon.
  很高兴认识你,达蒙
  great meeting you, too,elena.
  我也是,艾琳娜
  stefan?
  斯特凡?
  great gal.
  好女生啊
  she's got spunk.
  她可真有胆
  you,on the other hand, look pooped.
  而你,像霜打的茄子
  did you overexert yourself today?
  你今天耗尽力气了吧?
  let me guess hospital.
  让我猜猜,医院
  someone had to clean up your mess.
  总得有人收拾你的烂摊子
  well,were you successful?
  哦,成功了吗?
  did the powers of persuasion work?
  迷心术奏效了吗?
  remember,if you don't feed properly,none of those little tricks work right.
  记住,你要是营养不良,那些小把戏就会效果不佳
  how long was elena here?
  艾琳娜在这儿多久了?
  were you worried,stefan?
  你担心了,斯特凡?
  scared we may be doomed to repeat the past?
  担心我们终将会厄运重演?
  isn't that why you play your little game, "i'm a high school human"?
  这就是你耍这个小把戏的原因吧,"我是个高中生"?
  i'm not playing any game. of course you are.
  我没耍把戏,你当然有
  we both know the closest you'll ever get to humanity
  我们都知道最接近人类的方式
  is when you rip it open and feed on it.
  就是撕烂它,然后吃了它
  what kind of game are you playing...damien?
  你在耍什么把戏...达蒙?
  guess you'll just have to wait and see,won't you?
  等着瞧吧,嗯?
  elena: he's on the rebound and has raging family issues.
  他在分手反弹期,还有严重的家庭矛盾
  well,at least it's an exgirlfriend.
  哦,起码是纠结于前女友
  wait till you date a guy with mommy issues
  等你约上了个恋母情结
  or cheating issues.
  或是偷腥类型的,就惨了
  or amphetamine issues.
  或嗜嗑安非他命的
  jeremy.
  杰里米
  jeremy, where were you?
  杰里米,你去哪了?
  more stoner stories?look,jenna,i get it, you were cool.and so that's that's cool.
  继续你曾经嗑药的故事?听着,詹娜,我明白,你以前很酷,这很不错
  oh,no,no,no!
  哦,不,不,不!
  ow! why?whywhy did you do that?
  嗷!干嘛?你干吗打我?
  listen up!quit ditching class or you're grounded.
  你给我听好了!你要再敢翘课你就被禁足
  no discussion.
  没的商量
  parental authority, i like it.
  家长权威,我喜欢
  sleep tight.
  睡个好觉
  matt.
  麦特
  mattie?
  麦特?
  tonight,night of the comet.
  今夜是彗星之夜
  would you like a program?
  要来参加吗?
  he didn't call,huh?
  他没有打电话吧?
  or text.
  也没有发短信
  but i realized we never even exchanged that stuff.
  其实我们压根没留过号码
  we've never gotten to the texting part.
  我们都没进入互发短信阶段
  that's an important milestone in any relationship.
  这可是恋爱关系的重要环节
  isn't it? the timing is wrong,anyway.
  不是嘛?总之不是时候
  when is it ever right?
  可什么是时候呢?
  i'm not ready,bonnie.
  我没有准备好,邦妮
  who is?
  谁又准备好了?
  at least i put myself out there.
  至少我投入了
  is that what you're calling it?
  你就是这么定义的?
  what do you mean?
  你指什么?
  all i'm hearing is reasons why you can't.
  我听到的全部,都是你不能这么做的理由
  zach: what is damon doing here? why did he come home?
  达蒙在这儿干嘛?他为什么回来?
  'cause i came home.
  因为我回来了
  he wants to make my life miserable.that's how he enjoys his.
  他就是不想让我过好日子,我的痛苦就是他的快乐
  well,he's putting us all at risk.
  那我们就都危险了
  this girl in the hospital could talk.
  医院里的女孩会说出去的
  she won't.
  她不会的
  i took care of her.
  我已经摆平了
  you're sure?
  你确定?
  i'm not sure,zach.
  我不确定,扎克
  i don't know how well it worked.
  我不知道效果如何
  i'm not as strong as damon.
  我没达蒙那么厉害
  so what happens if it doesn't work?
  要是不能奏效,会怎么样?
  i don't know.i'll deal with it.
  我不知道,我会处理好的
  is she worth it?
  她值得吗?
  uncle stefan,this girl you came back for.
  斯特凡叔叔,你回来找的那个女孩
  vickie,what are you doing here?
  维姬,你在这儿干什么?
  fighting with robert about my schedule.
  和罗伯特理论我的工时问题
  you'd think getting ripped up by a rabid animal would merit an extra sick day.
  你不会以为被个猛兽咬了,就可以多请一天病假吧
  are you feeling ok?
  感觉怎么样?
  i hurt.
  我受伤了
  well,the doctor gave you something,right?
  医生一定给你药了,对吧?
  the kid stuff.nothing with an "o" in it.
  都是小儿科,都没有特劲的
  i think they were onto me.
  我想我是上瘾了
  here. knock yourself out,literally.
  给你,真正地放松享受
  thanks,jer.
  多谢,杰里米
  so you gonna,uh, watch the comet later?
  一会儿去看彗星吗?
  i hadn't really thought about it.
  我还没想过
  but i could be talked into it.
  不过我可能被你说动了
  i'll meet you out there in a few.
  一会儿外面见
  hey,vick. how you feeling?
  嘿,维克,怎么样了?
  like you care.
  搞的你很关心似的
  what are you lookin' at, gilbert?
  看什么看,吉尔伯特?
  hey,i got some candles.
  嘿,蜡烛来了
  thank you.
  谢谢
  you're welcome.
  不客气
  stefan: thank you.
  多谢
  you know,that comet...
  彗星...
  it's been traveling across space for thousands of years.
  已经独自在太空旅行了
  all alone.
  上千年
  yeah,bonnie says it's a harbinger of evil.
  是啊,邦妮说它是邪恶的预兆
  i think it's just a ball of...
  我觉得它只是个...
  snow and ice,
  冰雪球
  trapped on a path that it can't escape.
  被困在轨道上无法逃脱
  and once every 145 years,it gets to come home.
  每145年,它就回家一次
  i'm sorry about yesterday.
  昨天的事我很抱歉
  i wasn't myself.
  我不在状态
  you seem to spend a lot of time apologizing.
  你好像花了很多时间道歉
  well,i have a lot to apologize for.
  可我的确有很多事要道歉
  yesterday, that wasn't about you,ok?
  昨天,不是针对你的,懂吗?
  you didn't tell me that you had a brother.
  你没说,你还有个哥哥
  we're not close.it's,uh...
  我们关系一般,厄...
  it's complicated.
  一言难尽
  always.
  一向的
  he told me about your ex.
  他跟我说起过你的前女友,凯瑟琳
  what did he say?
  他怎么说?
  that she broke your heart.
  她伤透了你的心
  that was a long time ago.
  那是很久以前的事
  when you lose someone, it stays with you,
  当你失去心爱的人时,那种绝望挥之不去
  always reminding you of how easy it is to get hurt.
  总是不断提醒你自己是多么的轻易受伤
  elena...
  艾琳娜...
  it's ok,stefan.
  没关系,斯特凡
  i get it.
  我理解
  you have no idea how much i get it.
  我很理解你的心情
  complicated brother? check.
  关系复杂的兄弟情?我懂
  complicated ex? check.
  难以忘怀的旧情,我懂
  too complicated to even contemplate dating,double check.
  伤的太深以致寻找新恋情,借此安慰,我懂我懂
  it's ok.
  我理解
  we met,and we talked,
  我们相识,相知
  and it was epic,but...
  史诗一般,但是...
  then the sun came up and reality set in.
  等到太阳升起,现实照进梦想
  so...
  就这样吧...
  i know you.
  我认识你
  well,that's unfortunate.
  那你真是太不幸了
  i don'ti don't know how,but...
  我不知道...怎样认识的,但是...
  your face.
  你的脸
  excuse me. sorry.
  抱歉,失陪了
  hey,has anyone seen vickie?
  嘿,有谁看见维姬了没?
  you're her stalker. you tell us.
  你不是护花使者么,还问我们
  i can't find her.
  我找不到她
  she probably found somebody else to party with.
  她肯定找别人一起玩了
  sorry,pill pusher, i guess you've been replaced.
  抱歉,药丸小子,你被别人替了
  what's with the pill pusher?
  为什么叫他药丸小子?
  ask him. you wanna do this right now?
  自己问他,你想现在就打一架吗?
  are you dealing?
  你还在贩毒?
  she's never gonna go for you.
  她才不会看上你
  she already did.
  她已经看上我了
  over and over and over again.
  嘿咻了N次了
  yeah,right.
  是啊,没错
  you slept with vickie donovan?
  你跟维姬·多诺万睡过?
  i mean,vickie donovan slept with you?
  还是维姬·多诺万睡了你?
  there's no way. and i didn't even have to force her into it.
  才怪,完全是她自愿的
  what the hell is he talking about,todd?
  他在讲什么屁话,托德?
  nothing,man, just ignore him, he's a punk.
  没什么,别理他,废物一个
  you know what, how about all of you shut up
  你们能不能给我闭嘴
  and help me find my sister? we'll check the back.
  起来帮我找下我妹妹?我们去看下后台
  i'll check the square. i'll come with you.
  我到广场上找找,我跟你一起
  oh,no,no,no.
  不,不,不
  you are coming with me.
  你跟我来
  so that's your game now, dealing?
  现在你玩上贩毒了?
  i'm not dealing.
  我没贩毒
  look,i'm sick of the tough love speech,jer. it's really having no impact.
  听着,我已经听够了那些"打是疼骂是爱"的言辞,对你压根就是对牛弹琴
  you and jenna, between the two of you
  你跟詹娜,在你们之间...
  we can stop if you want.
  你要乐意,咱也可以别争
  send you to a therapist where you'll be forced to deal with it
  只要送你去治疗中心,那里你是被强迫着去戒毒
  or to rehab where you'll sit in group
  或者送你去康复中心,一群人围坐着
  and tell some stranger how you let your life fall apart.
  还要跟陌生人诉说自己,是如何毁掉自己的生活的
  or you could talk to me.
  再者就是跟我谈
  i vote for none of the above.
  我选以上皆否
  have you seen my sister?
  你看到我妹妹没?
  no,sorry. i can't find her.she's missing.
  抱歉,没有,我找不到她,她失踪了
  i'll keep an eye out for her.
  我会留意她的
  i saw you at the hospital yesterday.
  我昨天在医院看到你了
  did you?
  是吗?
  what were you doing there?
  你在那里干什么?
  visiting.
  探病
  visiting?
  探病?
  you know,elena and i,we've known each other for a long time.
  你该知道,艾琳娜跟我是青梅竹马
  we might not be together right now,
  虽然我们现在不能在一起
  but i look out for her.
  但是我会保护她的
  and i'll always look out for her.
  我会一直守护她的
  you really have to stop screaming. no,please,stop. don't...
  你别叫了,不,请你行行好,不要...
  shh. i got you.
  嘘,我知道
  excuse me.
  失陪了
  no! no!
  不要!不要!
  i gotta do it. i'm not gonna drop you.
  我只能这么做了,我不会把你丢下去的
  not bad.
  速度真快
  have you been eating bunnies?
  是不是喝了兔子血?
  let her go.
  放开她
  shh. really?
  嘘,真要我松手?
  ok.no! no,no,no!
  好的,不!不要!
  relax.
  放心
  what's happening?
  怎么回事?
  i don't need her to be dead,but...
  我没想要她死,但是...
  you might.
  你就不一定了
  what attacked you the other night?
  那天晚上是什么袭击了你?
  i don't know. an animal.
  我不知道,动物吧
  are you sure about that?think.
  你确定吗?再想想
  think about it. think really hard.
  想想看,好好回忆下
  what attacked you?
  你被什么攻击了?
  a vampire.
  一只吸血鬼
  who did this to you? you did!
  是谁袭击了你?是你!
  wrong! don't.
  错!不要
  it was stefan. don't.
  是斯特凡 ,不要这样
  come here.
  站起来
  stefan salvatore did this to you.
  斯特凡 塞尔瓦托咬了你
  stefan salvatore did this to me.
  斯特凡 塞尔瓦托咬了我
  he's a vampire.
  他是只吸血鬼
  a vicious, murderous monster.
  一只杀人不眨眼的怪物
  please,damon. please don't do this.
  够了,达蒙,不要这样
  if you couldn't fix it before,
  如果之前你没处理好
  i don't know what you can do now.
  我不知道你现在还有什么能力
  your choice of lifestyle
  都怪你选择的生存方式
  has made you weak.
  让你变得这么窝囊
  a couple of vampire parlor tricks
  那些吸血鬼戏耍的小把戏
  is nothing compared to the power that you could have,
  怎比得上原本你该拥有的力量
  that you now need.
  就是你现在需要的力量
  but you can change that.
  不过现在机会来了
  human blood gives you that.
  人类的血可以弥补你的不足
  no!
  不行!
  you have two choices.
  你有两个选择
  you can feed and make her forget.
  要不就吸了她的血,抹去她的记忆
  or you can let her run, screaming "vampire" through the town square.
  要不就任她在广场上跑,哭着叫着"有吸血鬼"
  that's what this is about?
  这就是你的目的所在?
  you want to expose me?
  你要暴露我的真实身份?
  no! i want you to remember who you are!
  不!我想要你有所觉悟!
  why? so what,so i'll feed?
  为什么?难道...这样我就会吸人血?
  so i'll kill?
  这样我就会开杀戒?
  so i'll remember what it's like to be brothers again?
  这样就能再现我们兄弟之间的情谊?
  you know what, let her go.
  给我听着,放她走
  let her tell everyone that vampires have returned to mystic falls.
  就让她告诉每个人,吸血鬼回到了神秘瀑布镇
  let them chain me up,
  我宁愿他们把我绑起来
  and let them drive a stake through my heart,
  被他们用木桩刺穿心脏
  because at least i'll be free of you.
  至少我能从此摆脱掉你
  come here,sweetheart.
  过来,宝贝儿
  no! it's ok.
  不要!没事的
  what happened?
  发生什么事了?
  where am i?
  我在哪里?
  oh,i ripped my stitches open.
  晕,我把缝线扯开了
  you ok?
  你还好吧?
  i took some pills,man.
  我磕了几片药,老兄
  i'm good.
  别担心
  damon: it's good to be home.
  回家的感觉真好啊
  think i might stay a while.
  看来我要多待几天了
  this town could use a bit of a wakeup call,don't you think?
  得给这小镇敲敲警钟,是不是?
  what are you up to,damon?
  你打算干什么,达蒙?
  that's for me to know and for you to...dot dot dot.
  这是我的事,而你...好自为之吧
  give elena my best.
  代我向艾琳娜问好
  she said you found her wandering around.
  她说是你找到她在闲逛
  yeah.
  没错
  so,um,
  那么
  thanks.
  谢谢
  uhh,it's just so much drama.
  太能闹腾了
  ever notice how the druggies are the biggest attention whores?
  有没有注意过瘾君子,一般都是爱招摇过市的妓女?
  yeah.
  是啊
  excuse me. hi.
  打扰一下,你们好
  hi. um,have you guys seen elena?
  嗨,你们看到艾琳娜了吗
  i think she went home.
  我想她回家了
  i'm gonna give you elena's cell number and her email.
  我给你她的手机号码和电子邮件
  she is big on texting,
  她是短信大王
  and you can tell her...
  你可以告诉她...
  i said so.
  这是我说的
  thank you.
  谢谢
  you ok?
  你没事吧
  what happened to you?
  你发生什么事了
  that's so rude.
  我真没礼貌
  i'm sorry. excuse me.
  很抱歉,我走开下
  yeah,she kind of wigs out.
  她有点激动了
  it's like her thing.
  她一向的
  jer?
  杰里米?
  jenna: no,it's me, the hypocrite patrol.
  不,是我,假仁假义正搜房的
  what are you doing?
  你在干什么
  i've become my worst nightmare.
  我已经成为自己最糟糕的噩梦了
  the authority figure
  一个权威人物
  who has to violate a 15yearold's privacy.
  得侵犯一个15岁孩子的隐私
  jackpot.
  中奖了
  i see the hiding places haven't gotten any more creative.
  我看这藏匿之处没什么创意啊
  what brought this on?
  怎么会发展成这样
  your asshat of a history teacher shamed me good yesterday.
  昨天你那讨厌的历史老师狠狠羞辱了我
  you got tannered. been there.
  受打击了,我也有过
  "discover the impossible, ms. summers." got it.
  "发现不可能发现之事,萨默女士",明白
  thanks. like i didn't know i was screwing up.
  谢谢,好像我不知道自己搞砸了似的
  you're not screwing up, aunt jenna.
  你没搞砸,詹娜阿姨
  yes,i am.you know why?
  我搞砸了,知道为什么吗
  because i'm not her.
  因为我不是她
  she made everything look so easy.
  她可以让每件事都看起来很轻松
  you know,high school, marriage,having you.
  你知道吗,从高中,结婚,到怀上你
  i can't do it.
  我做不到
  i'm gonna say or do the wrong thing,
  我说什么或者做错了什么
  and he's gonna get worse, and it's gonna be my fault.
  他会变得更糟,这也将是我的错
  it's impossible.
  这是不可能的任务
  this is just the fear talking.
  这是你自己害怕作祟
  you're a little scared,that's all.
  你只是有点害怕,就这样而已
  we all are.
  我们都有点
  i have to go do something.
  我还有事要做
  but are you going to be ok?
  你一个人没问题吧
  sorry. didn't mean to scare you.
  抱歉,我没想吓到你
  no,it's fine.
  不,没事
  um...i was hoping i'd see you again.
  我很希望能再见到你的
  i know.
  我知道
  cocky much?
  这么自信?
  very much.
  非常
  would you like to come in?
  进来坐坐吧?
  the comet's actually this way.
  彗星从这边看吧
  Elena: sorry for barging in.
  很抱歉突然过来
  especially after earlier.
  而且还这么晚
  no,no. i'm glad you're here.
  不,不,我很高兴你能来
  the way we left things... i didn't like it.
  我们当时不欢而散...我不喜欢
  see,the thing is,
  你看,事情是这样的
  i got home tonight planning on doing what i always do,
  今晚我回家,计划着做日常的事
  write in my diary,
  写日记
  like i have been since my mom gave me one when i was 10.
  就像妈妈在我10岁时给我一本那会一样
  it's where i get everything out,everything i'm feeling.
  在那我宣泄所有情绪,放纵所有感觉
  it all goes in this little book
  都在这小本里
  that i hide on the second shelf behind this really hideous ceramic mermaid.
  然后藏在第二格书架上,一个难看的陶瓷美人鱼后面
  but then i realized that i'd just be writing things
  后来我意识到我只是把我该对你说的
  that i should probably be telling you.
  写进了日记而已
  what would you write?
  你会怎么写?
  i would write...
  我会写...
  "dear diary,
  亲爱的日记
  "today i convinced myself it was ok to give up.
  今天我确信了一件事,有时候放弃也未尝不可
  "don't take risks.
  不要冒险
  "stick with the status quo."no drama,now is just not the time.
  保持现状,不出闹剧,现在不是时候
  "but my reasons aren't reasons, they're excuses.
  我的理由不成理由,借口而已
  "all i'm doing is hiding from the truth,
  我只是在逃避事实而已
  and the truth is that..."
  而事实是...
  i'm scared,stefan.
  我很害怕,斯特凡
  i'm scared that if i let myself be happy for even one moment that...
  我害怕,如果让自己快乐起来,哪怕只有一刻
  the world's just going to come crashing down,
  世界就会崩塌
  and ii don't know if i can survive that.
  而我,我也不知道是否能幸存下来
  do you want to know what i would write?
  想知道我会怎么写吗
  "i met a girl.
  我遇到一个女孩
  "we talked.
  我们一起聊天
  it was epic."
  史诗一般
  "but then the sun came up and reality set in."
  接着,太阳升起,现实照进梦想
  "well,this is reality.
  这都是真实的
  right here."
  此时此刻
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj01/410550.html