吸血鬼日记第二季:第2集 卡罗琳变成吸血鬼(在线收听) |
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret.
过去的一个多世纪,我都秘密地活着
Until now. I know the risk,
直到现在,我知道这很冒险
but I have to know her.
但我必须要认识她
What are you?
你到底是什么
I'm a vampire.
我是吸血鬼
That noise. What noise?
那噪音,什么噪音
Tyler!
泰勒
What the hell?
怎么回事
Caroline!
卡罗琳
I can give Caroline some blood.
我可以给卡罗琳点我的血
No. No way.
不行,没门
It's just enough to make her heal. Do it.
只是足够救她的量,去吧
So the black sheep returns.
败家子归来啦
Tyler.
泰勒
Who's the guy with Carol?
那个和卡萝说话的人是谁
It's the mayor's younger brother, mason lockwood.
是镇长的弟弟,梅森·洛克伍德
Damon, Damon, I care about you.
达蒙,达蒙,我在乎你
I do, but I love Stefan.
我真的在乎,但我爱的是斯特凡
Elena, what's going on here?
埃琳娜,怎么了
No, Damon! Damon
不要,达蒙,达蒙
No, no, no, no.
不要,不要啊
Why do I look like Katherine?
为什么我会长得像凯瑟琳
You are not Katherine.
你不是凯瑟琳
You are the opposite of everything that she was.
你和她完全两样
Elena, what are you doing here?
埃琳娜,你来这里来干什么
My name is katherine. I was hoping you could
我叫凯瑟琳,我希望你能帮我
give the salvatore brothers a message for me.
给塞尔瓦托兄弟俩捎个信
"Game on."
游戏开始
What
什么
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Where is everyone?
人都去哪了
It's the middle of the night, hon.
现在是深夜,亲爱的
It is?
半夜吗
Mmhmm.
是的
Oh. Uh, well, have you seen my mom?
你见过我母亲吗
She left after dinner with your boyfriend,
晚饭后她和你男友一起离开了
And then your friend Elena stopped by.
后来你朋友埃琳娜来过
She did?
她来过吗
Yeah. She did.
哦对,她来过
But she said her name was Katherine.
但她说她叫凯瑟琳
Could I just get something to eat?
能给我点吃的吗
Breakfast comes around 7:00.
大约7点提供早餐
But I'm hungry.
但我现在很饿
You should go back to sleep.
你该回去睡觉了
What is that smell?
什么味儿
Back to bed.
回床去
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
You need to go back to bed.
你该回到床上去了
I mean, katherine looked just like you.
凯瑟琳长得和你一模一样
It was freakish.
这太诡异了
She is my ancestor.
她是我的祖先
Hey, I moved the student booth into the cafeteria.
我把学生电话亭挪到咖啡厅里去了
Your vampire ancestor.
你的吸血鬼祖先
And she didn't just resemble you
她并不仅仅是长得像你
Like a family member would. She was you.
就像家族成员一样,她曾经就是你
I don'tI don't know. I can't explain it.
我也,我也不知道,我解释不了
OK? It's creepy. It's all I got.
行吗,是挺吓人,但我只知道这么多
Well, how do you know she's not still out there pretending to be you?
你怎么知道她现在没有到处假扮你
I don't, but, I could sit here
我不知道,但是,我可以坐在这
and be tortured by the not knowing.
为不知情抓狂
Or I could get these prizes to the ringtoss.
也可以把这些礼品送到投环游戏那
Well, have you talked to Damon?
你跟达蒙谈过了吗
Since he killed Jeremy oror tried to kill Jeremy?
自从他杀了杰里米,或者说试图杀死他之后
No, Bonnie, I haven't,
没有,邦妮,没谈
And I won't, and I don't wanna talk about Damon
我也不会去谈,而且现在我不想谈达蒙
or anything else that's vampirerelated, OK?
以及一切与吸血鬼有关的话题,好吗
Copy that.
好吧
I'm human,
我是人类
and I have to do human stuff.
我得做人类要做的事情
Otherwise, I'm gonna go crazy.
否则我会发疯的
OK.
好的
I'm sorry. Now focus.
抱歉,下面集中精力做事
We have to make Caroline proud,
我们得让卡罗琳感到骄傲
or she will kill us.
否则她会杀了咱俩的
I don't know how she does this all the time.
难以想象她都是怎么搞定这些的
Well, because she's not human, obviously.
因为她不是人,明显嘛
Obviously.
显然
It's, uhit's the same as the bracelet Elena gave you.
这和埃琳娜给你的手镯是一样的
So it protects me from compulsion.
它可以保护我不被强迫
Vervain is toxic to vampires.
马鞭草是吸血鬼的致命杀手
You mean like poison?
就像毒药一样吗
Yeah. It's very poisonous.
没错,毒性非常大
It'll keep 'em out of your head.
可以防止你思维受到控制
I mean, why vervain?
我是说,为什么是马鞭草
I don't know. Certain natural herbs
我也不知道,某些药草
and roots and other elements
和一些植物根茎还有其他一些
are just harmful to vampires.
对吸血鬼有伤害性的成分
Like a stake to the heart?
就像木桩钉进心脏一样
Right, but it has to be wood.
对的,但是必须是木头的
You're pretty confident in yourself,
你相当自信啊
telling me all the different ways I could kill you.
告诉我这么多可以杀你的方法
Jeremy, if I thought you wanted to kill me,
杰里米,如果我认为你会杀我的话
we'd be having a much different conversation, ok.
我就不会跟你聊这个话题了
Yeah. Damon is the one that deserves it.
是啊,达蒙才是那个该死的
I want you to forget about Damon, all right?
我希望你把达蒙忘了,行吗
He's a hundred times stronger than you,
他比你强壮上百倍
and right now, he's not stable.
而且眼下,他情绪不稳定
Gotta try to move forward.
你需要忘记过去向前看
I was killed by a vampire
我被个吸血鬼给杀了
and brought back by a magic ring.
然后又被枚魔法戒指救了回来
How do you move forward from there?
这种情况你怎么忘记过去
Right. Well, today we have a nice little distraction
也是,不过今天可以暂且转移下注意力
courtesy of slave driver, Elena. Hello, Elena.
承蒙万恶的监工头,埃琳娜,你好,埃琳娜
Hey. Um, do you
你有没有
Yeah, yeah, I set up the goldfish toss,
有,有,我装好了钓金鱼机
all 300 goldfish.
300只金鱼也准备好了
It's gonna be epic.
史无前例
He's gonna be all right.
他会没事的
He's just been though a little bit of an ordeal.
他只是有点难熬
I was just hoping that this carnival
我只是希望这个嘉年华
would reel him back into the land
可以让他重新回到高中生
of high school teenager.
的现实世界
Oh, is that what we're doing here?
我们就是来做这个的
Yes. We all are.
对,没错
We're gonna be boring high school students
我们就是一群无聊的高中生
who live in a world where the "V" Word is not uttered.
住在一个没有吸血鬼的现实世界里
Got it.
明白了
And then later you're gonna take me
然后你要带我
to the ferris wheel, we're gonna ride to the very top.
去坐摩天轮,到处最高处
Then you're gonna kiss me, and my heart will flutter
然后你亲吻我,我的心小鹿乱撞
like a normal high school girl.
就像个平凡的高中女生一样
Do you see a running theme here?
理解这中间的主题了吗
Yeah. No, I'm seeing it, I'mI'm liking it,
是的,不,我在想,我,我喜欢
But I have a quick question.
但我有个小问题
Um, what do we do about Damon?
达蒙怎么办
Uh, no "D" Word, ok?
哦,不提达蒙的,好吗
That has been deleted from the list of topics that we can discuss.
已经从我们可以谈论的话题中删除了
Unfortunately, Katherine showing up
不幸的是,凯瑟琳的出现
has him in a little bit of an odd place,
使他有些措手不及
little offkilter, kind of dangerous.
有点失常,变得危险
Who knows what he's up to?
谁知道他接下来会做出什么事
So I understand John Gilbert has left town.
我知道约翰·吉尔伯特已经离开镇上了
Have they found the vampire that attacked him?
他们找到袭击他的吸血鬼了吗
Well, the sheriff has asked me to take the lead on that,
警长让我统领一切调查事务
and I promise you I will get to the bottom of it.
我向您保证我一定会追根究底的
Which brings me to my next subject.
让我忽然想到下一个话题
With Richard gone,
理查德去世后
I'll be acting as interim mayor until the elections,
直到下届选举前我都是代理镇长
And I'm going to need someone to spearhead the council.
所以我需要在镇议会上安插我的势力
I'd like that person to be you.
我觉得你最合适了
Whatever you need, Carol.
听候差遣,卡罗尔
Ias a founding family member,
我,作为创始人家族成员
it's something that's very close to me,
这也是我分内的事
so I would be honored to help
我很荣幸能够帮上忙
keep this town safe from vampires.
保护瀑布镇不受吸血鬼威胁
Hoo, boy.
好小子
Oh, jeez.
老天
Is it safe to talk?
方便说话吗
It's my brotherinlaw Mason.
是我的小叔子梅森
He's still visiting.
他还在我们家拜访
I just don't want him to hear us.
我不希望他听见我们
He didn't want any part of the council when he lived here,
他住这的时候就全然不问议会的事
and I see no reason to bring him into it now.
现在也没有什么必要把他牵扯进来
Whew. What was that, like 7?
真不错,有多少, 7圈
6. I don't count the last one.
6圈,最后一圈不算
You crawled it.
你爬过去的
What?
什么
Think grandma Lockwood actually passed you
想想洛克伍德奶奶怎么超过你的
Heh heh in her walker.
呼,呼,可是杵着拐棍的
Yeah. Ok.
好吧
Shoes off.
把鞋脱了
Mud, my mom...
那些泥,我老妈
Cool. Yeah, yeah.
没问题,好,好
So all this anger and aggression you're talkin' about,
你说的坏脾气和进攻性
Do you notice a difference when you exercise?
在训练的时候有注意到吗
Dude, I play 3 varsity sports.
拜托,我参加三个项目的校队
I work out 4 times a week and run 3.
我每周训练4次,跑步3次
I'm gonna say no.
我还真想说不是
Do you have episodes?
有什么故事吗
I mean, what happens, exactly?
我是说,到底发生了什么
Starts out normal.
本来一切正常
You get angry,
会觉得愤怒
typically over nothing.
其实根本没什么可气的
I'm an angry guy.
我本来就是个易怒的人
You know, it just amplifies,
知道吗,只是更加严重了
and then I go off.
然后我就会发飙
You black out?
你会晕过去
Yeah.
是
It's like I go blind with rage.
就像是被气到眼前一黑
Is there a pattern?
这种情况有规律吗
Like once a month?
比如每个月一次
Only at night?
而且只在晚上发生
All I know is I lose myself.
我只知道我完全迷失了自己
You know?
你知道吗
For that time... I become something else.
那时...我变得不是自己了
I hate it.
我讨厌那样
More tea?
还要点茶吗
Damon?
达蒙
Yes, please.
要,麻烦你
Thank you, Carol.
谢谢,卡罗尔
Your mom said you're not eating.
你妈说你什么都没吃
That's gross.
那些吃的太糟了
It's hospital food.
医院的饭就是这样
It's supposed to be gross.
当然不好吃
She also said you're getting released tomorrow morning.
她还说你明早就能出院了
Morning?
早上吗
Uh, I need to get out tonight.
我想今晚出院
No. The carnival's gonna happen without you, Caroline.
不行,你不能去狂欢节,卡罗琳
II know it's hard for your neurotic,
我知道这对神经质加控制狂的你来说
controlfreak personality to process,
有点不太容易
But Bonnie and Elena have it.
但是邦妮和埃琳娜会帮你的
I'm not neurotic.
我不是神经质
Yeah, you are,
是,你是
but it's cute, so...
但是这样也挺可爱的,所以...
Look, it's not about the carnival.
听着,这不关狂欢节的事
Ok? It's just that this place is just really depressing.
好吗,这地方真的让人很压抑
That's 'cause you're sitting in the dark.
那是因为你在黑暗里坐着
No, don't!
别,别
What the hell?
到底怎么了
Just close it, please.
拉上窗帘,求你了
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Close it.
拉上
Ok.
好吧
I'll just come back later, ok?
我过会儿再来,好吗
Would you care for one?
你要来一杯吗
No. Thank you.
不用,谢了
I'm not hungry. Just ate.
我不饿,刚吃过
Aren't you worried that one day,
你会不会担心,某一天
all the forest animals are gonna band together and fight back?
所有动物会联合起来反击呢
I mean, surely they talk.
我是说,当然,它们都会讲话
I'm just happy that's a, uh
我只是挺高兴那个...
a blood bag
那只是个血袋
and not a sorority girl supplying your dinner.
而不是某个女生联谊会的女孩供你喝血
I like this,
我喜欢这样
you walking on eggshells around me
你战战兢兢的待在我周围
because you think I'm gonna explode.
就因为你觉得我会爆发
It's very suspenseful.
还真挺让人不安的
Is Elena worried, too?
埃琳娜是不是也一直这么担心
I bet I'm your every conversation.
我打赌你们整天聊到我
Have you heard from Katherine?
你有凯瑟琳的消息吗
I think the Lockwoods have a family secret,
我觉得洛克伍德家族有不为人知的秘密
because the Gilbert device affected them.
因为内吉尔伯特的装置对他们也起了作用
Vervain didn't,
而马鞭草对他们无效
so they're not vampires.
所以他们不是吸血鬼
They're something else.
他们是其他物种
Is this your new obsession?
这是你的新课题吗
Oh, you'd rather some unknown supernatural element
你愿意看到某些超自然的未知生物
running rampant in our town, fine.
在我们镇上蔓延吗,那好
I'll drop it.
我不管了
We haven't seen the last of Katherine.
我们之后再没见过凯瑟琳了
You do know that, right?
你知道的,对吧
We have no idea what she's up to.
我们不知道她回来的目的
Sure, we do.
当然,我们知道啊
She came back to profess her undying,
她回来证明她没死
eternal love for you,
还有她对你的爱地久天长啊
so I'm gonna let you deal with her,
所以我就把她交给你了
cause I have more important things to do,
因为我还有更重要的事要做
like explode.
比如爆发
Cheers.
干杯
That's pretty.
这项链真漂亮
Yeah. My friend gave it to me.
是啊,我朋友送的
What's wrong?
怎么了
You can't tell anyone.
你不能告诉任何人
You can't tell anyone.
不能告诉任何人
I can't tell anyone.
我不能告诉任何人
You'll do what I say?
你会按我说的做吗
I'll do what you say.
我会按你说的做
Good.
很好
Because I'm starving.
因为我饿了
The ringtoss is out of Bart and Homer dolls,
投环游戏那里巴特和荷马的玩偶
and Team Jacob Ts.
还有雅各布粉丝团的T恤快没了
Ok, I can grab some from the science club.
我可以到科技俱乐部去抓些
Also, we lost a speaker in the karaoke booth.
还有卡歌棚里丢了一个扬声器
Hey, it's all good, Elena. Take a beat. Look around.
没事的埃琳娜,放松点,你瞧瞧
This is a huge success.
这已经很成功了
You mean, I can do more than just wreak vampire havocs?
你是说除了让吸血鬼肆虐,我还能做别的
Go figure.
你觉得呢
Hey. Uh, Carter, right?
你好,是卡特对吧
You're with the carnival.
你也来嘉年华帮忙了
That'd be me.
必须的
Ok. Great.
太好了
Wow. What you need, beautiful?
有什么需要吗,美女
Um, what do you know about karaoke speakers?
你了解卡歌的扬声器吗
Heh. Why don't you show me the problem.
你得告诉我是什么问题
Yeah, Bonnie. Show him the problem.
是啊,邦妮,你带他去看看吧
Ok. Come on.
好的,走吧
Come on?
走吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Huh? Nothin'. Just killin' time.
啊,没什么,打发无聊
Waitin' for you.
在等你呢
You lookin' for something?
你在找什么吗
Yeah, actually.
是的
You know where I can find any family artifact stuff?
你知道家里的工艺品之类的放在哪里吗
The heirlooms?
传家宝什么的
You blow through your trust fund already?
你的信托基金受挫了吗
I did that when I was 22.
我22岁的时候就卖掉了
Nah. I'm just lookin' for this old piece of my mom's.
没有啦,我只是想找找我妈妈的遗物
My dad gave it to her when they got married.
结婚时我爸送给她的
Has sentimental value.
对我有情感价值
Probably passed down to your dad.
可能后来传给你爸爸了
Should still be in the house here somewhere.
应该还在这屋里某个角落
What's it look like?
是什么样的
It's a moonstone.
一个月光石
It's about the size of a hockey puck,
有一个冰球那么大
old, ugly, minimal monetary value.
比较旧,不太好看,也不值多少钱
Hey, man. Whatever.
老兄,像这种东西
Um, ask my mom, I guess.
问问我妈,她可能知道
Yeah, cool. I'll do that.
对哦,我会问她的
You ready?
你准备好了
Yeah.
是的
Jeremy.
杰里米
So good to see you alive.
看到你活着真高兴呀
Aren't you a little old for a high school carnival?
您这么大年纪也来高中的嘉年华
About 150 years too old.
150岁确实有点老
Oh, you're pretty funny cracking jokes when I could
你真会说笑,要知道我可以
I don't know blow the whole lid off this thing
也许,我可以告诉别人你的真面目
by telling someone what you really are.
来揭穿你的全部恶行
So please tell me that that is not a threat.
劳烦你跟我说明一下这绝非是在威胁我
Maybe it is.
说不定就是威胁
This is what we're not gonna do.
我不想跟你这样闹
We're not gonna walk around like we're invincible
我可不想我们若无其事的四处走走
when it's this easy for me to end you.
然后到僻静的地儿,轻而易举解决你
If you wanna tell people what I really am,
要是你非得揭穿我
go ahead and try.
那你就去啊
I will shove this ring so far up your ass,
我会把这戒指塞进你的屁股
you'll really have something to choke on.
到时你就好好体验一下窒息的感觉吧
The doctor said I'm good as new.
医生说我已经完全康复了
He signed me out, and he said I didn't have to wait till morning,
他同意我出院了,他说没必要等到明早
so call me when you get this.
收到留言给我回电话
It's dark, thank god.
天黑了,谢天谢地
I am so sorry about that.
真的对不起你
Ok, now, what's the story?
好了,现在告诉我,怎么回事
My husband likes to get kinky.
我老公有点变态
Yes. Good.
很好
Ok.
好了
So...
那么
I'm gonna take off.
我要走了
I'm the committee chair for the carnival,
我可是嘉年华的委员会主席
And I'm worried it's a complete disaster.
我很担心一切变成杯具
I mean, god bless Elena,
愿主保佑埃琳娜
but she does not understand the word "Fabulous."
但她一定不明白什么叫"极好的"
Once again,
还是那句话
I am so sorry about that,
真对不住你了
and if you could just forget that I bit you,
你最好忘记我咬了你
that would be great, because I'm going to.
那就很好了,因为我要走了
Forget what?
忘记什么
I don't know how that works,
我不知道怎么回事
but it's brilliant.
不过感觉很棒
Come on!
加油
Wow. You're lurking.
你躲在这里啊
Observing.
我在观察
More like obsessing.
可我更加困惑
He's got strength.
他很强壮
He's a tripleletter varsity athlete.
他可是三个学校运动队的主力
Of course he has strength. You're reaching.
当然强壮咯,该你出手了
I bet I can take you.
我打赌我会赢你
Enter the uncle.
他叔叔上场了
Bring it on, surfer boy.
冲浪小子接招
This is ridiculous.
这太可笑了
Is that it?
认输吗
All right, he's the champ.
好吧,他是冠军
Who wants to go next?
谁来挑战
Uh, Stefan wants a go.
斯特凡想试试
Thanks.
谢了
Yeah, sure. I'll, uh I'll give it a shot.
不错,我试试
Go, Stef.
冲啊,斯特凡
Get him, Stef.
拿下他,斯特凡
My brother over there thinks I can beat you.
我哥哥觉得我能打败你
Your brother's wrong.
你哥哥想错了
You didn't put in any effort at all.
你根本没用力
Yeah, actually, I did.
实际上我有用力
Come with me.
跟我来
Is he
难道他是吸血鬼
No, no, no. It wasn't that kind of strength,
不对,不是同一种力量
But it was more than human, if that makes any sense.
但远不只人类那么简单,虽然不大说得通
What is up with that family?
那个家族怎么回事
If they're not vampires, then what the hell are they?
若他们不是吸血鬼,那他们到底是什么
Ooh. Uh, maybe they're, uh, ninja turtles.
可能是忍者神龟
You're not funny.
不要开玩笑
Or, no, zombies. Werewolves.
或许是僵尸,狼人
No comedic timing at all.
现在不是开玩笑的时候
What? What are you up to?
干嘛,你想干什么
Since this is reality and there's no such thing as werewolves
这是在现实,所以没有狼人
Or combat turtles.
或是战斗龟这些东西
I said, "Ninja turtle."
我说的是"忍者神龟"
Hey, you.
嘿,你
I have a name.
我有名字
Yeah, I don't care. What
我不在乎,干嘛
I need you to pick a fight with someone,
我要你跟人干一架
Kid named Tyler Lockwood.
名叫泰勒·洛克伍德的小孩
Damon, don't do this.
达蒙不要那么做
No, no. It's just an experiment.
不,这只是个试探
Get him mad.
让他发狂
Don't back down, no matter what he does, ok?
不管他做什么都不准退缩
I won't back down.
我不会落跑
I know you won't.
我知道你不会
You do realize somebody's gonna get hurt, right?
你没有意识到这会有人受伤吗
No, someone's gonna get mad,
没,只意识到有人会发狂
As in rage.
发飙
And what's that gonna accomplish?
那又会达到什么效果
That tyler kid is incapable
泰勒这孩子是无法一个人
of walking away from a fight.
在打架中脱身的
Let's see who intervenes.
瞧瞧谁会来插手
Maybe it's the ambiguously
可能会是那个神秘的
Supernatural mystery uncle.
超人叔叔
Oh, hey, blondie.
嘿,金发美女
They let you out.
医院放你出来了啊
I remember.
我记得
What do you remember?
记得什么
I remember how you manipulated me...
我记得你怎么控制我
You pushed me around, abused me,
你耍得我团团转,虐待我
erased my memories.
抹去我的记忆
Fed on me.
吸我的血
You're crazy.
你疯啦
Well, the memories have been coming back
我已经一点点
in pieces.
记起来了
You can't remember.
你不可能记得
It's impossible.
绝对不可能
I mean, unless you were becoming a...
除非你正变成一个
I have a message from Katherine.
凯瑟琳让我捎个信
She said, "Game on."
她说,"游戏开始了"
Wait
等等
You suck.
你这个混蛋
Elena.
埃琳娜
What do you want, Damon?
达蒙你要干嘛
I know I'm the last person you wanna see right now,
我知道你现在最不想见到的人是我
but I need you to come with me.
但是我要你跟我走
Whatever it is, I'm not interested.
不管是什么我都没兴趣
Yeah, I need you to come with me right now, Elena.
你必须跟我走,埃琳娜
Watch where you're goin'.
你看着点路
You got a problem?
你有意见吗
Yeah. You walked right into me.
对,你撞到我了
What are you gonna do about it?
你想怎么样
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
Better back off.
最好别惹我
You hit me again, I swear to god.
你敢再动手,我发誓你会完蛋
Hey! Tyler! Hey.
嘿,泰勒,嘿
Tyler! Hey!
泰勒,嘿
Let go! Get back.
松手,退后
What the hell, man?
搞什么鬼,伙计
Your eyes.
你的眼睛
Come on.
走吧
Let's go.
我们走
You all right, man?
你还好吧,伙计
Why did I just do that?
我怎么会和他们打起来
You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
你只是不该在这时到这儿来罢了
What are you doin' here?
你怎么来了
They discharged me. All better.
他们放我出院了,我完全康复了
Uh, how do you feel? Are...
你感觉如何
Heh. You know, I feel pretty good.
非常好
Yeah? 'cause earlier, you were a little
是吗,之前,你还有点
I'm all better.
我完全康复了
All better. Heh heh.
完全康复了
Ok. Um...
好吧
Wanna give it a shot?
想试试吗
Yeah. Heh.
好呀
Uh, hey, nice shot, killer.
射得好,杀手
Uh, they must have already been broken.
瓶子之前肯定已经破了
Oh, no.
不,不要
What's wrong?
怎么了
I gotta go.
我要走了
No, Care, wait. Come here.
不,卡尔,等等,过来
Are you ok? I mean, do you need to go back to the
你还好吗,要不要回去
Just leave me alone.
让我一个人静静
How did this happen? Hmm?
怎么会这样
Well, I fed her blood,
我喂她喝了我的血
And Katherine obviously killed her,
显然之后凯瑟琳杀了她
And "A" Plus "B" Equals...
所以A加B就等于
But why?
但她为什么要这么做
Because Katherine is a manipulative, nasty little slut.
因为凯瑟琳是个喜欢操纵别人的可耻小贱人
And she said, "Game on"?
她说游戏开始了
I mean, what does that even mean?
那究竟是什么意思
It means she's playing dirty.
那意味着她开始耍诡计
She wants us to know.
她要我们知道这点
But why Caroline?
但为什么她选择卡罗琳下手
Ah, I don't know.
不知道
Caroline must be completely out of her mind.
卡罗琳现在肯定要抓狂了
She has no idea what's happening to her.
她完全搞不清发生了什么
Oh, I think she does.
我可不这么想
All of my compulsion from the past
之前被我删除掉的那些记忆
started wearing off the minute she was in transition.
随着她的转化而渐渐恢复
We have to find her.
我们得找到她
Yep, and kill her.
对,然后干掉她
You're not gonna kill Caroline.
你不能杀了卡罗琳
She knows who we are.
她知道我们的身份
She's officially a liability.
她绝对是个威胁
We gotta get rid of her.
我们必须干掉她
Damon, absolutely not.
达蒙,绝对不行
Need I remind you
需要我提醒你们
of a tragic little story
那个叫薇姬·多诺万的女孩
of a girl named Vicki Donovan?
身上发生的悲剧吗
Yeah. Caroline, of all people, will not make it as a vampire.
大家不会让卡罗琳变成吸血鬼的
Her mother's a vampire hunter.
她母亲是个吸血鬼猎人
Guys, come on. We all know how this story ends,
拜托,我们都知道她会有什么下场
so let's just flip to the last chapter and
所以,我们就直接跳到结局,然后
It's not an option, Damon.
这不是个好主意,达蒙
No?
不是吗
Your silence is deafening,Stefan.
你的沉默就是最好的证明,斯特凡
Wait. Wasn't there a school carnival
等等,你不就是在去年校园狂欢节
the night you staked Vicki?
那晚杀了薇姬吗
Talk about a town where history repeats itself.
历史又要在这个小镇上重演了
You know I'm right.
你知道我是对的
We're not gonna kill her.
我们不会杀了她的
It's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
No.
不
Hey, is everything ok?
嘿,你还好吧
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
She's obviously pissed at me for something,
她显然是在生我的气
But for what, no clue.
但我不知道为什么
What happened?
怎么了
She freaked out,
她有点失控
and she's been like that all day,
一整天都是这样
cool one minute and crazy and neurotic the next.
一会儿很冷静,一会儿又变得神经质
She almost died. It's bound to mess with her head.
她差点死掉,现在脑子里肯定乱成一片
Plus, she's Caroline.
而且,她可是卡罗琳啊
Yeah.
是啊
I'm used to the insecurities and all that.
我已经习惯了缺乏安全感的感觉
That's who she is, love it or hate it.
她就是这样,敢爱敢恨
But this seemed I don't know
但这次似乎,我不知道
different,
不同
More.
更严重了
II can't explain it.
我,我不知道怎么解释
You agree with Damon, don't you?
你同意达蒙的想法,是吧
Stefan.
斯特凡
Stefan.
斯特凡
Hey.
喂
Damon's right, not about what we should do,
达蒙是对的,不是说我们应该怎样做
but about what's gonna happen.
而是说最终结果
Katherine all but signed Caroline's death sentence.
凯瑟琳判了卡罗琳死刑
We can't let it end that way.
我们不能就此罢休
She's doing this to me, isn't she?
她是冲着我来的,是吗
Actually, she's doin' it to me.
其实,她是冲着我来的
All right, we're home.
好了,现在到家了
Safe territory. Enough with the silence.
安全领地,别再玩沉默了
Told you to leave it alone.
跟你说了,别管了
What was that move you pulled?
你刚用的是什么招
Brazilian martial arts.
巴西武术
I took some classes a while back.
我之前在课上学的
Don't lie to me.
别说谎了
I'm not lyin'.
我没说谎
I saw something!
我都看见了
You didn't see anything.
你什么都没看见
I saw your eyes.
我看见你的眼睛
They glowed.
在发光
Reflection of a car headlight, maybe. That's all.
可能是车前灯的反光,就是这样
Reflection of a car headlight. Yes.
是车灯搞的鬼,没错
You really expect me to believe that?
你真觉得我会相信吗
Tyler! Hey, you wanna know what you saw?
泰勒,你想知道你看见什么了吗
You saw me get pissed off
我告诉你,你惹了事
that I had to pull your delinquent ass out of a fight.
我还得帮你拉架,我超级不爽
Where could she be?
她会去哪儿
What is it? Do you hear her?
怎么了,你听到她的声音了吗
What's going on, Stefan? What is it?
出什么事了,斯特凡,怎么了
It's blood.
有血
I can smell blood.
我闻到血腥味了
He's dead.
他死了
I killed him.
我杀了他
What's wrong with me?
我这是怎么了
Hey. Hey, it's OK.
没事的
I can help you.
我可以帮你
You can?
真的吗
Yeah. I have to.
当然,这是我该做的
What are you going to do?
你会怎么帮我
The only thing I can do.
做我唯一能做的
I'm gonna kill you.
杀了你
Please don't. I don't want to die.
拜托,不要,我不想死
Yeah, but you're already dead.
我知道,但你已经死了
No, I'm not.
不,我没死
Don't say that.
别这么说
OK? Just help me.
快帮帮我
OK OK? just
好,好吗,快...
OK. Help me, please.
好,帮我,求你了
OK, OK, OK. Please. Please.
好的,好的,拜托,求求你
OK. It's gonna be OK.
好了,没事的
Shh. It's OK.
嘘,没事的
It's the only way.
我只能这样做
Stefan!
斯特凡
Get away from me! You killed me.
别碰我,是你杀了我
No, no, no, no, Caroline. That wasn't me.
不,不是的,卡罗琳,不是我
You know that. That was Katherine.
你知道的,是凯瑟琳干的
No! Then why does she look like you?
不,不然她怎么长得跟你一模一样
Whywhy did she do this to me?
她为什么要这样对我
Stefan, we gotta get her inside.
斯特凡,我们得带她进屋
It's all right, Caroline. Come with me.
好,卡罗琳,跟我来
She will die. It's only a matter of time.
她总会死的,迟早的事
Yeah, maybe so, but it's not gonna happen tonight.
或许是的,但今晚不会
Oh, yeah, it is.
是吗,我看会的
Damon, she's my friend.
达蒙,她是我的朋友
Whatever happens, it's on you.
以后不管发生什么,都是你的责任
We've gotta get her cleaned up. Caroline?
我们得帮她清理一下,卡罗琳
It's OK, come on.
没事了,来吧
You're not. You can
你不是,你
You can't be.
你不可能变成吸血鬼
Bonnie.
邦妮
II
我,我
Oh, God. Bonnie.
天呐,邦妮
Just...
乖
Come here.
过来
She hates me. Bonnie hates me.
她恨我,邦妮恨我
No, no, no. She's just in shock.
不是的,她只是被吓到了
We all are, OK?
我们都一样
And what about Matt?
那马特怎么办
Whatwhat am I gonna do about ma
我该怎么面对马特
Shh. One thing at a time. Let's just get this blood cleaned off.
嘘,慢慢来,先把血洗掉再说
Come on. Come on.
来,快过来
I'm a murderer.
我是杀人凶手
I'm a monster.
我是个怪物
Listen to me.
听我说
Your emotions are heightened right now.
现在你的情绪被激化了
It's part of the transformation.
是转化的必经之路
It's completely normal,
这完全正常
I promise you. All right?
我保证,好吗
Ahh! Why does this keep happening to my face?
为什么我的脸总会变成这样
I'mthey're hideous.
我...实在太丑了
Caroline, look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
卡罗琳,看着我,看着我,看着我
Caroline. Caroline! Look at me! Look at me!
卡罗琳,卡罗琳,看着我,看着我
Look at me. Look at my face.
看着我,看看我的脸
Look at my face. Shh! Shh! Look.
看我的脸,冷静,看
Look, look, look.
看,看
See it? You see that?
你看到了吗
Yeah? When you feel the blood rush in,
一样吧,当你想吸血的时候
you tell yourself that you're gonna get through it,
就告诉自己你能打败这种冲动
that you're strong enough.
告诉自己你足够坚强
Yes. Yes. No matter how good it feels to give yourself over to it,
是的,是的,不管吸血有多痛快
You fight it off. You bury it.
你必须战胜这种冲动,把它深埋心底
Watch me. Watch me.
看着我,看着我
That's the only way you're gonna survive this thing.
只有这样你才能挺过转化期
Try it. Shh. Try it.
平静下来,试试看
There you go.
就是这样
That's good.
非常好
Why did Katherine do this to me?
为什么凯瑟琳要转化我
I don't know.
我不知道
I wish I did.
我希望我知道
Hey. Hey.
听着,听着
I promise you
我向你保证
I will not let anything happen to you.
我不会让你出任何事情
Come here. Come here.
过来,没事的
I can't believe this is happening.
我真不敢相信,怎么会这样
Come on. Don't pout about it.
拜托,别撅嘴了
We got a body to bury.
我们还得把他给埋了
Thought you were callin' the shots.
最初是你让我喂卡罗琳血的
No?
不是吗
Sucks to be you, buddy.
你真倒霉啊,伙计
I told you what would happen if anyone else got hurt.
你知道如果有人受到伤害,我会怎么做
I didn't do this!
不是我干的
Bonnie, it wasn't his fault.
邦妮,这不是他的错
Everything that happens is his fault, Elena.
万恶均源于此人,埃琳娜
Bonnie, what are you doing?
邦妮,你在做什么
Bonnie, stop it.
邦妮,别这样
Bonnie, Bonnie, stop it.
邦妮,邦妮,停下来
Bonnie, stop it! You're gonna kill him!
邦妮,停下,他会死的
Bonnie!
邦妮
Hey!
喂
Whywhy did you stop me?
你为什么要阻止我
Because this isn't us.
因为这不是我们该干的事
Bonnie, this can't be us.
邦妮,我们不该这样
Caroline is ok for now. I'm gonna check in on her later.
卡罗琳稳定下来了,我待会再去看看她
But what about the guy that she...
那个她杀了的男人怎么办
it's taken care of.
已经处理掉了
Damon's right.
达蒙是对的
Isn't he?
对吗
It won't end well for her.
留着她不会有好结果
No, I'm gonna make sure that he's wrong.
不,我会证明他是错的
I justI can't believe what this day has turned into.
我...为什么这么开心的一天会变成这样
Not your normal day, huh?
并不是平常的一天,对吧
I was stupid to think that it could be.
我原本以为是的,真傻
I mean, nothing about my life is normal.
我的生活没有一点正常的地方
My best friend is a witch,
我的死党是个女巫
my boyfriend's a vampire,
我的男朋友是个吸血鬼
and I have a doppelganger
还有一个跟我长得一模一样的女人
who's hellbent on destroying all of us.
不顾一切的想摧毁我们的生活
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No, it's not your fault, Stefan.
不,不是你的错,斯特凡
It's no one's fault.
不能怪罪于任何人
You know, it is what it is.
你知道,这就是我的生活
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
It's just...
只是
You know what? I'm fine.
你知道的,我还好
I'mI'm ok.
没事
I'm gonna call you tomorrow, ok?
我明天打电话给你,好吗
Good night, Stefan.
晚安,斯特凡
Good night.
晚安
I think it's good for Tyler to have you in the house.
你住在这里,对泰勒是件好事
I appreciate that, Carol.
谢谢你,卡罗尔
Oh, and I can see if I can dig up that stone you're looking for.
我看看能不能找到你要的那块石头
It's bound to be tucked away
肯定是被理查德塞到
In one of Richard's nooks and crannies.
哪个隐蔽的地方去了
Hey, man. You headin' up?
伙计,要上楼吗
In a minute.
过一会儿
Night, mom.
晚安,妈妈
Night, Tyler.
晚安,泰勒
I'm sorry about earlier. We all good?
我很抱歉刚才的事,我们和好吧
Yeah, we're good.
嗯,和好了
All right.
好
What the hell are you doin' here?
你来这儿干什么
You don't lock your front door.
你前门没锁
Yeah.
是的
I wouldn't. I...
我不愿,我
I laced it with vervain.
我在里面加了马鞭草
Now, why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
So I could stake you with this.
为了用这个钉死你
You came here to kill me?
你是来杀我的
It's only fair. You killed me first.
这样才公平,你先要杀我的
What made you wisen up?
你怎么又想开了
My father hated vampires.
我爸痛恨吸血鬼
My uncle, too.
我叔叔也是
They were absolute.
他们都很坚决
They knew exactly what they stood for.
非常清楚自己的立场
I figure maybe I should, too.
我觉得我也该那样
I mean stand for something.
坚定自己的立场
But killing you,
但,要杀了你
What's that gonna do?
那又怎么样呢
Look, I don't do the bigbrother thing very well.
听着,我不是一个好哥哥
Sorry I don't have any milk and cookies to offer you.
没有牛奶和饼干招待你,抱歉
Dick.
混蛋
Wait.
等等
My father hated vampires, too.
我父亲也对吸血鬼深恶痛绝
He did?
是吗
Same reason your dad did.
跟你父亲一样的原因
Only, it was 1864.
只不过,那是在1864年
People knew how to whittle.
当时的人们可是知道怎么削尖木桩的
Did you do this?
这是你削的吗
Yeah, I tried. It's
是,我试了,这
It's a little harder than it looks.
比想象中的困难些
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
Uh, I came to see if today's basketcase period had expired.
我来看看,你的心情好点了没有
Maybe you should just go,
你还是走吧
'cause my mom's gonna be home soon.
我妈就要回来了
No. Yyou been dodgin' me all day.
别,你今天一直都在躲我
I mean, I'm more insecure than you are now.
我现在比你更加不安
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
It means that you almost died,
我的意思是,你差点死掉
And it really freaked me out.
真的把我吓坏了
And Iit got me thinking,
我想了很多
You know, 'cause I'm just
因为我
I'm not in a position where I can lose someone else right now.
我不能再承受任何失去亲人的打击了
I realized that even though today I wanted to throttle you,
我发现,就算我今天我想杀了你
I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with you,
我还是爱你的,这点是毋庸置疑的
And now it seems like you don't feel the same way.
可现在你好像已经不这么想了
Hi.
嗨
What time is it?
现在几点了
It's almost dawn.
快天亮了
Come with me.
跟我来
Stefan, what are we doing here?
斯特凡,我们来这儿干什么
We're gonna get caught.
我们会被发现的
Well, I compelled the guard to go on break
我强迫守卫,叫他去休息一下
So I could kiss my girlfriend at the top of the ferris wheel.
这样我就可以在摩天轮顶上吻我的女朋友了
Stefan...
斯特凡
We have to take these moments, Elena. All right?
我们应该珍惜这一刻,埃琳娜,好吗
What Katherine did to Caroline could just be the beginning,
凯瑟琳对卡罗琳的恶劣行径只是一个开始
Andand then there's things with Tyler's family
还有古怪的泰勒家了
that we don't even understand yet.
我们现在都不明白是怎么回事
Then there's always the "D" Word.
还有达蒙的阴影挥之不去
But I came back to this town
但是我既然回到镇上
to start a life with you.
要和你开始全新的生活
We can't forget to live it.
我们就不能逃避
Listen, how are we gonna get to the top?
我说,咱们怎么上去啊
I guess you'll just have to hold on tight.
紧紧抱住我就行了
What?
什么
It's just so nice to see you laugh.
又见到了你的笑容,真好
It's not gonna get any easier, is it?
往后的日子将会更艰难,是吧
No.
是的
It's not.
不会 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj02/410817.html |