吸血鬼日记第二季:第7集 凶险的假面舞会(在线收听) |
Previously on "The vampire diaries"... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret.
过去的一个多世纪,我都秘密地活着
Until now.
直到现在
I know the risk, but I have to know her.
我知道这很冒险,但我必须要认识她
What are you?
你到底是什么
I'm a vampire.
我是吸血鬼
Tell me about your ex, katherine.
他跟我说了你的前女友,凯瑟琳
I don't want you seeing Elena anymore.
我不想让你再见埃琳娜了
If you don't remove her from your life,
你要是不把她从你的生命中清除
I will kill everyone that you love.
我会杀了所有她爱的人
You must be Elena.
你一定是埃琳娜
How do we look exactly alike?
我们怎么会长得一模一样
The lockwoods are werewolves?
洛克伍德家都是狼人
The werewolf gene runs in the lockwood family.
洛克伍德家族一直留着狼人的血
Tell me what triggers the curse!
告诉我怎么激活诅咒
You have to kill somebody!
你得去杀人
The werewolf part of the curse is sealed with the moonstone.
狼人的诅咒被月光石封印着
Katherine will only rip your heart out.
凯瑟琳只会让你心碎
Let me do it for her.
让我为她效劳吧
You have no idea what you've just done.
你不清楚自己干了什么
Aww. Did I put a kink in your master plan?
我破坏了你的大计吗
Do honestly believe that I don't have a plan B?
你真的以为我没有后备方案吗
Jenna, no!
珍娜,不要
We were just , sneaking around,
我们都很蠢,偷偷摸摸的
thinking we weren't going to get caught.
以为不会被发现
But it's over.
但一切都结束了
I'm going after Tyler Lockwood.
我会去挑衅泰勒·洛克伍德
And you're not going to stop...
而且你绝不罢休
Until he kills me.
至死方休
Here.
给
I'm still shaking.
我还在发抖
What happened?
发生什么了
Go ahead, tell him. You're gonna love this.
说吧,告诉他,你一定很爱听
I saw Katherine today.
我今天见到凯瑟琳了
Where? At the grill.
在哪里,烧烤吧
I just stopped by to gawk and...quasistalk Matt.
我只是路过,想跟踪,看看马特
Do you need a table?
你在找空桌吗
No, I'm not staying.
没有,我不在这吃
I just need to use the little girl's room.
我只是,想用一下洗手间
Skip the teen drama and get to it.
跳过这腻歪的段子,直入主题
Then I had to pretend to the use the bathroom,
然后我假装去上洗手间了
even though I didn't have to go, 'cause I'm a dufus.
尽管我并不想去,我蠢呆了
Elena?
埃琳娜
Hey, I saw you with Matt. Are you ok?
我看见你和马特了,你还好吗
Yeah, ya know...
还好,不过
Whatever.
无所谓了
You're good.
你很棒嘛
What gave me away? Was it the hair or was it my clothes?
我哪里穿帮了,发型还是衣服
I know Elena's at
我知道埃琳娜在
I know Elena's at home.
我知道埃琳娜现在在家
I need you to deliver a message.
我要你替我捎个信儿
What was the message?
什么信儿
Tell Damon and Stefan that I want the moonstone.
告诉达蒙和斯特凡,我要月光石
Or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood.
不然我将血洗本镇
Tell him the rest of it.
还有剩下的
Tonight. At the masquerade ball.
就今晚,化装舞会上见
She wants to do it in public. Killing Mason through her off guard.
她想公开交易,杀了梅森让她没安全感了
She's running scared.
她现在战战兢兢的
What she did to jenna was desperate.
走投无路才对珍娜那样
She's out of tricks.
她黔驴技穷了
We can't underestimate her. We have to play this smarter than her.
我们不能低估她,得好好设计一下
Can't we just give her the moonstone so she'll leave?
我们把月光石给她吧,这样她就走了
No. Katherine's not getting dick.
不行,凯瑟琳可没那么简单
I've had it.
我领教过了
I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball, and I'm going to kill her tonight.
我要去化装舞会,我今晚就杀了她
You're not gonna kill her.
你不能杀她
Don't give me that goodygoody crap.
别跟满口我仁义道德的废话
You're not going to kill her. Oh, really?
你不能杀她,是嘛
Because I am.
因为我要杀她
Easy...
小心
Grab the door, Jeremy.
你关门,杰里米
Stop fussing, I'm fine.
别小题大做,我没事
The doctor said that you have to take it easy.
医生说你得小心
Yeah, you don't wanna rip the stitches, hemorrhage, and die, right?
没错,你不想撕开伤口流血至死吧
The only thing I'm gonna die from is embarrassment.
我只会窘死
No...I "walked" into a knife.
没人笑话你,我自己"撞上"刀了
How does somebody do that?
有人会这么蠢吗
It was a freak accident. It happens.
只是个意外,人人都可能
Yeah. I mean, I've done it, like, 20 times at the grill.
没错,我在烧烤吧干过差不多20次吧
Ok, I'm being nice.
好啦,开玩笑
All right, easy...
小心,慢点
What should I do with this? I got it.
这个放哪里,给我就行
So, what are we gonna do? Make lunch.
我们该做什么,做午饭
About Katherine.
我是说凯瑟琳
We're not going to do anything, Jeremy.
我们什么也不做,杰里米
She tried to kill Jenna. We can't let her get away with that.
她差点害死珍娜,我们不能就这么算了
Yes, we can. If it keeps us safe, then we can.
只要大家平安无事,我们可以不予追究
What if she tries something else? She won't.
她要是耍别的花招呢,不会了
Katherine hurt Jenna because I didn't do what she said.
凯瑟琳伤害珍娜是因为我没听她话
Well, I'm doing it now. Me and stefan are over.
现在我听话了,我和斯特凡分手了
She wins. The end.
她赢了,一切结束了
You're being naive and you know it.
你很幼稚,你自己知道
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Out. I'll be back!
我出去下,一会就回来
Where should I put these?
这些东西该放哪
Right there. Thank you, Miss Flowers.
放那儿吧,谢谢,弗拉维女士
You've been such a wonderful help.
您真是帮了大忙
Oh, it's my pleasure, dear.
亲爱的,非常荣幸
Let me know if there's anything else I can do.
还有什么要帮忙的尽管告诉我
I will.
好的
Whoa, Kat, chill.
凯瑟琳,我投降
Do not sneak up on a vampire.
别鬼鬼祟祟地靠近吸血鬼
Don't attack a witch.
也别攻击女巫
It's good to see ya, girl.
妞儿,真高兴见到你
I'm glad you made it.
真高兴你能来
You called. I came.
你打了电话,我就来了
Like you had a choice.
说得好像你没的选一样
Don't get all boss lady on me. You know I love you.
别像个老板似的对我,你知道我爱你
Now, where does one wear this?
话说,啥场合要用到这玩意啊
To a masquerade ball. Tonight.
化妆舞会,今晚
You can be my date.
你可以做我的舞伴
Hey, come on in.
快进来
I got stefan's message.
我收到斯特凡的信息了
Hey, you brought the grimoire. Thank you.
你把魔法书带来了,多谢
What's going on?
什么情况
We're gonna kill Katherine.
我们要杀凯瑟琳
I can explain. Please.
我可以解释,请说
We're gonna kill Katherine.
我们要杀凯瑟琳
Now, this works with compressed air.
这东西要和压缩空气一起用
The trigger is here.
扳机在这里
I've got 2 of these in a different size.
我有两种不同的尺寸
And for you, I recommend this.
你用的话,我推荐这种尺寸的
Fits nicely under a jacket sleeve.
可以很好地藏在夹克袖子里
Here's the trigger when you're ready.
只要你准备好了,扳机就在这里
You wanted me to show you how to kill vampires.
是你让我示范怎么杀吸血鬼的
What's with the hair?
怎么把头发弄成这样
I'm impersonating my dull as
我要假扮那个又呆又笨
dishwater doppelganger, Elena.
无聊透顶的另一个我,埃琳娜
She has the worst taste.
她品位太差了
Except in men.
不过对男人的品位还成
Isn't it a risk pretending to be her
在全镇人面前假扮她
in front of the entire town?
是不是有点冒险
I've gotten quite good at it actually.
实际上,我假扮她已经相当得心应手了
And everyone's gonna be in masks.
而且每个人都会带面具
It's for some feed the something charity.
这晚会是为了做点慈善
It's for a good cause, Lucy.
这可是正当理由,露西
Hmm. Ok.
好吧
Well, have you actually seen the moonstone before?
那么,你以前见过月光石吗
I always thought it was some madeup legend.
我一直以为只是个瞎编的神话故事
I've seen it. And I need you to help me get it back.
我见过,现在我需要你帮我拿回它
Oh, yeah? What are you going to do with it?
是吗,你要它做什么
You want me to break the curse.
你想让我解除诅咒
Let's just get it first.
我们先把它拿回来再说
What I really need is for your backup.
我需要的就是你的支持
I can't that imagine Damon and Stefan
我无法想象达蒙和斯特凡
are just gonna hand it over
会乖乖地
without putting up a fight.
把它给我
I know you love Elena and
我知道你爱埃琳娜
you want to be with her, but it's risky.
你想和她在一起,但这很冒险
Too many people could get hurt.
太多的人都可能会受到伤害
Look, I want Elena back, yes.
听着,没错,我想让埃琳娜回到我身边
But it's more than that.
但这不是最重要的
What Katherine did to Jenna crossed a line.
凯瑟琳对珍娜所做的已经超出界限了
And she has to be stopped before it happens again.
我们得阻止她,以防这种事再次发生
I don't know, Stefan.
斯特凡,我说不清
Look, Katherine knows me, all right?
听着,凯瑟琳了解我,对吧
She knows that I'm not gonna
她知道我不会
try something in a crowd full of innocent people.
在无辜的人群中下手的
So, that gives me an edge.
这让我有了优势
I can catch her by surprise.
我可以出其不意地逮住她
I could do a spell to trap her.
我可以用咒语困住她
Like the tomb spell.
类似墓地里的那个咒语
Right. We can isolate her away from the others.
对,我们可以把她从人群中孤立出来
Please, Bonnie?
邦妮,求你了
Ok.
好吧
You're welcome to hang out. Alaric's coming over.
你可以多玩一会啊,阿拉里克快到了
It's gonna be pizza and bad TV.
今晚会是个批萨配无聊电视剧之夜
I'd love to but
我也想留下来,但是
I'm going to the masquerade party at the Lockwood's.
我要去洛克伍德家的化妆舞会
Aren't you? Uh, no
你不去吗,不了
Not with what's going on with me and Stefan.
我和斯特凡发生了点小状况
I've got to go. There's something I've got to do. What?
我得走了,我还有事要做,什么事
Just something. I can't talk about it.
就是些事情,我不能说
But, I've gotta go.
我得走了
Ok. Well, have fun.
行,好好玩吧
Yeah, me in a suit.
是啊,我要穿正装了
You look good in a suit.
你穿正装挺好看的
You and Stefan will work it out.
你和斯特凡会没事的
I don't think so, Matt.
我不这么觉得,马特
There's so much about me and Stefan that will never work.
我和斯特凡之间有很多问题是没法解决的
You know I'm here for you. Always.
你知道,我一直都在你身边
You sure you guys don't want me there tonight?
你们确定今晚不需要我去吗
No, I need you to stay with Elena.
不用,我需要你和埃琳娜待在一起
I don't want her to know about this.
我不想让她知道这件事
Ok. I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight.
好,我保证不让她离开我视线范围
All right. If anybody wants to back out,
好了,如果有人想退出
I'll understand.
我能理解
Yeah, cold feet speak now. I don't want this going wrong
是啊,怕了就赶紧说,我不想
because someone chickens out. Caroline?
因为一些胆小鬼误了事,卡罗琳你呢
I won't. She killed me. Fair's fair.
我不退出,她杀了我一次,我要报仇
And as long as there are no werewolves running around.
只要没有狼人在外面瞎转就好了
Oh, I took care of Mason.
梅森我已经解决掉了
And as long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone he won't turn.
泰勒只要不杀人就不会变成狼
Bonnie? Are you with us?
邦妮,同意加入吗
But no one gets hurt. Except Katherine.
但不能伤害任何人,凯瑟琳除外
Tonight, Katherine, gets a stake through her heart.
今晚就是凯瑟琳死期
It's all ready packed out there.
外面人都挤满了
You know, we need to keep that door shut.
你知道的,这扇门得关好了
Your father would be very unhappy if I let guests in here.
要是有外人进来了,你爸肯定会大发雷霆
Oh, look at you. So handsome!
快看看你,太帅了
Thanks. You look pretty good too, mom.
谢谢老妈,你也很美
Oh, a compliment I think I'll fall over.
称赞我吗,我要为你倾倒咯
Listen.
我说
I'm sorry I've been a dick latelyjerk lately.
很抱歉我最近这么混蛋,自私
It's just...
只是
Have you heard from Mason?
最近有梅森的消息吗
No, and I don't think we're going to.
没有,估计以后也不会有的
He's coming. He's going. It's just his way.
他来去匆匆,一贯如此
He's the exact opposite of your father.
跟你爸爸完全不一样
We should have cancelled this party.
我们应该取消这次舞会的
This whole masquerade theme was his idea.
这次化装舞会主题是他设计的
I don't know what it has to do with helping the homeless,
我也不知道这跟帮助流浪者有什么关系
but once he made up his mind, he could really be a dick.
但他一旦决定了,他还真会像个混蛋
A jerk.
自私
But I loved him.
但我是爱他的
And I know you did too.
我知道你也一样
It's natural to feel abandoned.
你觉得被人抛弃了,这很正常
I just don't want you to feel alone.
但我不想让你感到孤单
Come on, put your mask on.
来,把你的面具戴上吧
Let's just go out there and pretend to have some fun.
一起出去,假装乐在其中吧
I think I need a cocktail first.
那我得先喝杯鸡尾酒
Elena?
埃琳娜
Matt? You look dashing.
马特,好帅啊你
I thought you said you weren't coming.
我记得你说你不会来了呢
I couldn't miss it.
还是不想错过
You really are hot in a suit. I'd love to just...
你穿西装真是太性感了,我真要...
Ok, here's the deal.
好了,说正事
Do you know what you have to do?
你知道自己要做什么吗
I'm going to get Tyler Lockwood really drunk.
我要把泰勒·洛克伍德灌得大醉
I'm going to start a fight with him.
然后想办法挑衅他
And I'm going to beat him until he snaps.
跟他打架,直到他发飙为止
And then? I won't stop until he kills me.
然后呢,不死不休
God, you're hot.
天呐,你真是性感
Now, go away. Thank you.
现在可以走了,谢谢
Do you see her? No.
看见她了吗,没
Are you sure you can do this?
确定不会退缩吗
Who are you talking to?
你跟谁说话呢
I had the chance to kill her, and I hesitated.
我本来可以杀了她的,结果犹豫了
Well, that is the fork in the road between you and me, my friend.
这就是咱俩不一样的地方,朋友
I don't hesitate.
我从不犹豫
You spent 145 years loving her. It could happen.
你爱了她145年,一切皆有可能啊
I won't hesitate.
我不会犹豫的
All right.
很好
We're really not supposed to be in here.
我们真的不应该进来的
Yeah, I know.
嗯,我知道
But we really need to turn this party up.
但我们得为舞会制造点气氛
Another shot? Hey, I want a shot.
再来一杯吧,喂,我也要一杯
Me too. And then we have to dance. Yes.
我也要,然后就去跳舞,好的
You know, usually it's me corrupting you. I like this.
一般都是我带着你堕落的,我喜欢这样
Okay, let's go party. Come on
好了,回去舞会吧,走
I thought this room could work.
我看这间屋可以
It's perfect.
完美
Is that the spellbook I read about in my family's old journal?
这是我祖传的日记里写到的那本魔法书吗
It was my ancestor, Emily's.
是我祖先艾米莉的
The spell I'm doing here is similar to the one
我现在要施的这个咒语
that sealed the vampires into the tomb.
跟之前把吸血鬼锁在墓穴里的咒语一样
Can you do all the stuff that's in there?
里面的咒语你都会用吗
It takes practice.
得多练习才行
I've worked on some small spells.
我只研习过一些小法术
Spells that only do good. I don't wanna know too much.
正义的法术,别的我不想知道太多
I don't particularly enjoy any of this,
我真的不喜欢这个
in case you haven't noticed.
你该注意到了
But you're 100% witch. That is so cool.
但你是个纯正的女巫,太酷了
It's anything but cool.
一点都不酷
Did your family journals tell you what happened to Emily?
你的家族笔记里没有提到艾米莉的下场吗
Or how about my grams?
或者我外婆
It never ends well for people like me.
我们这种人都没什么好下场的
If you feel that way, why help?
如果你这么想的,为什么还来帮忙
Because I don't want anyone else getting hurt.
因为我不想别人受伤
And...I don't know how to stay out of it.
而且,我也不知道该怎么置身事外
I feel like an invalid.
我感觉像个残疾人
That's because you are an invalid.
因为你目前确实残疾啊
Where's Jeremy? Isn't he hungry?
杰里米呢,他不饿吗
He already left for the Lockwood party.
他走了啊,去参加洛克伍德的舞会了
He went to that? I'm glad. He needs to have more fun.
他去参加了,我很欣慰,他应该多放松下的
Lose some of that emothing.
别整天这么忧郁
I'm gonna get some napkins.
我去拿点餐巾纸
What's going on?
怎么回事
What do you mean?
什么意思
I haven't heard from anyone all day.
今天一整天都没有大家的消息
It's like everyone's been avoiding me.
好像大家都躲着我似的
And now Jeremy's supposedly at the party?
恐怕现在杰里米也在舞会上吧
He hates stuff like that.
他不喜欢舞会的
I don't know what to tell you, Elena.
我也不知道怎么解释,埃琳娜
So then you'll be ok if I just head out,
那我出去找找大家
and try and meet up with everyone?
不碍你事吧
Wait. Wait. Wait.
别,别,别
What are you hiding, Rick?
什么事瞒着我,里克
Stefan asked me to keep an eye on you,
斯特凡要我看着你
just in case Katherine showed up while he was at the party.
万一他在舞会上碰到凯瑟琳
So, Stefan's at the party too?
这么说,斯特凡也去舞会了
He would never go to the party for himself.
他以前不会自己去参加舞会的
He did that stuff for me.
他都是陪我去的
Just let this one go. Ok, Elena?
这次你就别管了,行吗,埃琳娜
We need to let Stefan and Damon know the room's ready.
得告诉斯特凡和达蒙,房间已经布置好了
Do you feel that?
你感觉到了吗
What's the matter? You cold?
怎么了,你冷吗
No.
不是
Excuse me? Do I know you?
请问,我认识你吗
Nope. I'm a plus one.
不认识,我是来凑热闹的
I know no one. It's a great party though.
我谁也不认识,不过这舞会很棒
You Ok?
你没事吧
Just got a weird vibe.
感觉有点奇怪
Let's find Damon.
去找达蒙吧
Dance with me.
跳支舞吧
No.
免了
Fine. You tell me who I should kill.
行,那你说,我去虐谁呢
Him? She looks delicious.
他,还是她
It's a beautiful night.
今晚可真醉人呀
Why the charade?
玩什么把戏呢
How's Jenna? I certainly didn't expect her to survive that.
珍娜怎么样了,真没料到她还能死里逃生啊
Lucky girl. Clumsy.
算她走运,只是她也太笨了
How does one stab oneself?
怎么把自己给戳到了呢
Katherine. Hmm?
凯瑟琳,怎么了
I don't want anyone to get hurt tonight.
今晚我不希望有任何人受到伤害
OK. Then give me the moonstone and nobody will.
行,给我月光石,大家就都会平安无事
Well, see I don't have the moonstone on me.
这个嘛,我没把月光石带在身上
So, you and I will have to go get it together.
所以,我们一块儿去拿吧
Hmm. I have a better plan.
这样啊,我有个更好的主意
You go fetch it.
你去拿
And I will try not to kill anyone in the meantime.
我呢,就尽量不让大家受虐吧
My way... Or you don't get it.
一起去拿,不然拉倒
Hey, Stefan, I can't find Matt.
斯特凡,我找不到马特
Oh my god, Elena, you look so pretty.
天哪,埃琳娜,你太漂亮了
I love that dress. You look gorge.
我喜欢你这身打扮,真迷人
Thank you. I love your necklace. Oh, thanks.
过奖了,你的项链真漂亮,谢谢夸奖
Oh, it's twisted. Here, let me. Here we go.
哎呀,你这里有点乱了,来,我帮你
Paralyzed from the waist down.
腰部折断,先是瘫痪
And dead.
接着就挂了
The moonstone, Stefan. Ticktock.
把月光石给我送来,斯特凡,抓紧时间哦
Hey, guys. I'm gonna go to bed. You good over there?
两位,我要睡觉去了,你们不用我陪吧
'Night. Goodnight.
晚安,晚安
I put her body in the trunk for now.
暂时把她的尸体放进后备箱了
We can dump her when we get back.
办完事回来可以把她丢去垃圾场
This is what I didn't want, Damon.
我就是不希望发生这种事,达蒙
Stefan, it's collateral damage.
斯特凡,这叫附带伤亡
Right, which is why we need to call it off.
没错,所以现在得先停手
What? Who's hesitating now?
什么,现在是谁犹豫不决了
Hey. Don't do this to me!
别这么对我
This woman ruined our lives. She destroyed us.
这女人毁了我们的生活,她毁了我们
Tonight it ends.
今晚就要做个了结
We can do it together. I got your back.
同心协力就能搞定,我会支援你的
All right? All right.
好吗,好
So, can you like do a hocus pocus to ace a test?
你能施咒来获得爱情吗
I don't know that spell.
这个咒语我可不会
That'd be like the first one I'd learn.
我要是学咒语,肯定先学这招
Maybe like a sex spell or something. I don't know.
比如性爱咒语之类的,谁知道呢
You wanna or dance or something while we wait?
我们边跳舞边等吧
No!
不行
I mean, no thank you.
还是要,谢谢你的邀请
You didn't tell me there was another witch here.
你没告诉我这儿还有一个女巫
Didn't I? No, you didn't.
没说吗,是的,没说
No one is supposed to know I'm involved.
不该让别人知道我也参与了
This changes things, Katherine. This changes nothing.
现在情况有变了,凯瑟琳,没变
You're here because you owe your dear friend a favor.
你欠朋友一个情,所以你得插手
You wouldn't want to lose my friendship, now would you?
你不想失去我的友谊吧
Elena.
埃琳娜
Hey, sorry. Could Icould I talk to my sister?
不好意思,我能跟我姐姐单独聊聊吗
What is it, Jeremy?
什么事,杰里米
I have a message from Stefan. Oh?
斯特凡托我捎个口信,什么
He and Damon want you to meet them at the edge of the lake by the woods.
他和达蒙在树林的湖边等你
They brought the moonstone.
他们把月光石带来了
And why are you their little messenger?
怎么会叫你来传话呢
Because they know I'm not afraid of you.
因为他们知道我不怕你
Ohh. You Gilbert men. So courageous.
不错,吉尔伯特家的男子汉,果然有胆量
How's John, by the way?
对了,约翰怎么样了
Were they able to sew his fingers back on?
他的几根手指头还补得上去吗
What the hell is going on?!
到底怎么回事
Sorry.
抱歉
Let's go.
我们走
What are Stefan and Damon up to?
斯特凡和达蒙要干什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
I've got Jeremy Gilbert luring me out to the lake.
杰里米·吉尔伯特想引我去湖边
What's going on?
怎么回事
I don't know...nothing.
我不清楚,什么事也没有
Don't lie to me, Caroline.
别对我撒谎,卡罗琳
They're up to something.
他们一定在计划着什么
What is it?
告诉我
I..
我...
Wait, no. Ok.
等等,不要,好吧
they're trying to kill you.
他们要杀了你
I figured as much. Where's the moonstone?
我早猜出来了,月光石在哪里
Bonnie has it.
在邦妮那里
And where's Bonnie right now?
邦妮在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Ok. She's upstairs. She's upstairs.
好吧,她在楼上,楼上
You guys are trying to kill her here?
你们想在这里杀了她
We saw an opportunity, and knew we had to take it.
我们发现了机会,绝不能丢掉
Ok. Stop with the "We." Are you guys crazy?
够了,别再"我们"了,你们疯了吗
You could get yourselves killed.
你们可能会死的
We know what we're doing, Elena.
我们知道自己在做什么,埃琳娜
And how am I supposed to feel
如果你们中任何一个人因为我受伤
if one of you gets hurt because of me?
我该怎么办
It's not just you anymore, Elena.
不只是你,埃琳娜
She's messed with all of us.
她在破坏我们所有人的生活
She has to be stopped.
必须阻止她
Why do you keep dragging me into this?
干嘛把我拉进来
I don't want to be a part of it.
我不想蹚浑水
Shut up. Which room is it?
闭嘴,哪个房间
It's that one.
那个
Where is she?
她在哪
I did it.
我做到了
I really didn't think that I'd be able to fool you.
我真没想到自己能骗过你
But I did it.
但我做到了
What the...?
这怎么...
Stefan?
斯特凡
Hello, Katherine.
你好,凯瑟琳
Goodbye, Katherine.
再见,凯瑟琳
You don't really think
你不会真以为
that you can kill me with that, now do you?
用那玩意就能杀死我吧
No.
不
But he can.
但他能
Elena!
埃琳娜
What is it?
怎么了
What's happening?!
怎么回事
What's going on?!
到底怎么回事
Jeremy, it's Katherine!
杰里米,是凯瑟琳搞的鬼
She's linked to Katherine!
她和凯瑟琳联在一起了
Get them to stop, now!
去阻止他们,快去
Stop! You're hurting Elena.
住手,你们在伤害埃琳娜
Everything you're doing to her is hurting Elena.
她受的所有伤都会转移到埃琳娜身上
You think you two are the only ones
你们以为
with a witch on your side?
只有你们有女巫帮忙吗
Wrong. And something tells me
错了,看来我的女巫
that my witch is better than your witch.
比你们的强多了
Jeremy, go check on Elena. Make sure she's ok.
杰里米,去看看埃琳娜怎么样了
Go!
快去
Let's all make sure poor Elena is ok.
让我们一起来看看小埃琳娜怎么样了吧
Little bit more pressure.
再来点刺激的
Bonnie, it hurts.
邦妮,我很疼
I can't break the spell, Elena. I'm sorry.
我破不了咒语,埃琳娜,对不起
But I can try to take some of the pain away. Ok?
但我可以试试移走疼痛,好吗
Ok? Ok.
好吗,好
This is really going to hurt.
这回可要来真的了
Wait!
慢着
Ok. So, how about that moonstone?
好啊,那交出月光宝石吧
Are you ok?
你还好吗
I'm gonna be.
我会没事的
They're stuck in there with her.
他们和凯瑟琳对峙上了
You were right.
你说的没错
Katherine had a witch link Elena to her.
凯瑟琳找了个女巫把埃琳娜和她联在一起了
That girl I saw.
是那个女孩
The one inside.
在舞会里那个
Stay with her. Keep pressure on her shoulder.
你陪着她,压住她的肩膀
Where are you going?
你要去哪
There's another witch here, I'm gonna find her.
有另一个女巫在这里,我要找到她
No. Take this.
不行,拿着
No. Jeremy...
不行,杰里米...
Elena, please. Listen to me.
埃琳娜,求你了,听我说
You need this more than I do.
你比我需要它
No, Jeremy. What I need is for you to be safe.
不,杰里米,我需要你平安无事
The three of us together, just like old times.
我们三个又在一起了,一如从前
The brother who loved me too much.
一个疯狂地爱我
And the one that didn't love me enough.
一个不够爱我
And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself.
而那个魔鬼贱人只爱她自己
What happened to you, Damon?
你怎么了,达蒙
You used to be so sweet and polite?
你过去多贴心多绅士啊
Oh, that Damon died a long time ago.
那个达蒙已经死很久了
Good. He was a bore.
很好,彼时的你无聊透顶
Why don't you two stop antagonizing each other.
你们俩别再互相攻击了
Where's the moonstone?
月光石在哪里
What do you want with it?
你要它做什么
Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar?
你们俩如此钦慕埃琳娜,她一定乐在其中吧
That was really desperate, Katherine.
你真是狗急跳墙,凯瑟琳
Don't you think that we can see through you?
你不觉得我们可以完全看穿你吗
So it doesn't bother you
也就是说你完全不在意
that Damon is in love with your girlfriend?
达蒙也爱着你的女友
Stop.
够了
Of what? You'll hurt me?
不然怎样,你会伤害我吗
Come on, Stefan.
来吧,斯特凡
Everything that I feel, Elena feels.
我所感受到的,埃琳娜都能感觉到
So, go ahead.
来吧
Or better yet.
或者最好趁现在
Kiss me, Damon.
吻我,达蒙
She'll feel that too.
她也可以感觉的到
You know, this whole Mason thing has me a bit confused.
梅森的事让我有些不解
Why a werewolf?
为什么是狼人
The moonstone can break a curse
月光石可以解除咒语
that would help them destroy all vampires.
有助于他们除掉所有吸血鬼
So, what's in that for you?
那么,这对你又有什么好处
Sorry about your pet wolf.
对于你的宠物狼,我很抱歉
You should have kept him on a tighter leash.
你本该把他看得再牢一点
I'll have to remember that for next time.
我下回会记着的
He's not the only wolf in town.
他又不是镇子上唯一的狼人
So what happened to Aimee?
艾米去哪里了
I don't know. She disappeared.
我不知道,她不见了
She's probably drunk somewhere.
可能在哪里醉倒了吧
Like me.
像我一样
Whoa, don't do that.
别那样
What, man? It's a party.
怎么了,老兄,这可是派对啊
Right, dad?
是吧,老头子
You know, it looks like your dad...
你爸似乎也
wants a drink.
想喝一杯
Hey. That's not cool.
你这样可不好
What is wrong with you?
你怎么了
The guy was a dick.
你爸是个杂种
Come on, you're being mean. His dad's dead.
别这样,你太刻薄了,他爸已经死了
Gimme the picture. Whoa!
把照片还我
Remember how your dad used to slap you around?
还记得你爸是怎么扇你耳光的吗
Are you kidding?
你搞什么
Just having fun.
找点乐子呗
Put the picture down, man.
把照片放下,伙计
You need to calm your drunk ass down right now!
你醉了,给我清醒点
Do something about it.
还击啊
I'm not going to fight you.
我不会对你动手的
What is going on?!
发生什么事了
Stop!
住手
I can't. Let me go. I have to finish.
我不能,放手,我必须完成这件事
What the hell is wrong with you?! Let me go!
你他妈怎么了,放开我
Matt?
马特
How did you
你是怎么
Matt failed. If Matt fails, I can't.
马特失败了,如果马特失败了,我绝不能
Tyler, look out!
泰勒,小心
Oh, my god. Sarah.
天哪,萨拉
Sarah, open your eyes. Wake up.
萨拉,睁睁眼,醒醒啊
This can't happen.
这不可能
This can't happen.
这绝不可能
This can't be happening. Sarah! Sarah, get up!
这是不可能的,萨拉,萨拉,起来
Sarah! Open your eyes!
萨拉,把眼睛睁开
Oh, god.
上帝
This can't be happening.
这不可能
Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler?
泰勒
Tyler, what's happening?
泰勒,发生什么事了
Get away! What's happening?!
走开,怎么了
Damn it. Where's that witch?
该死,那女巫哪里去了
We could play charades?
我们可以玩猜字游戏
You bargained the moonstone.
你是以月光石作交换的
What are you mumbling about over there?
你在那里念叨什么呢
When you struck a deal with George Lockwood
你和乔治·洛克伍德约定
to help you fake your death,
帮你伪造死亡的时候
you told me that you gave George something that he needed.
你告诉我你给了乔治一样他需要的东西
It was the moonstone, wasn't it?
就是月光石,没错吧
Good for you, Stefan, 2+2...
不赖嘛,斯特凡,2+2
And it would have worked,
要不是大家发现我不在墓穴里
except that people found out I wasn't in the tomb.
那个计划就成功了
Thanks to you.
拜你所赐
By the way, have I mentioned how inconvenient
顺便说一句,我有没有说过
your obsession with me has been?
你对我的迷恋给我添了多少麻烦
You and me both, honey.
彼此彼此,宝贝
Why do you need it back?
你为什么要把它要回来
I love you in a suit. So dashing.
我喜欢你穿西装,太有型了
And what were you doing with it in the first place?
你最初拿着它又是为了什么
You're wasting your breath, Stefan.
斯特凡,别白费口舌了
Unless, it wasn't yours to begin with.
除非,一开始就不是你的
In 1864, you faked your death.
1864年,你诈死
Who were you running from, Katherine?
你在逃避谁,凯瑟琳
In 1987, you were in Chicago,
1987年,你在芝加哥的时候
and a concert of all places.
和那个叫莱希的女人
With that wench Lexi.
一起去欣赏音乐会
Come on, Stefan. Don't look so surprised.
拜托,斯特凡,别这么惊讶地看着我
Of course, I checked in on you over the years.
这几年我一直在观察你
You were standing in the front row dancing all night.
一整夜,你都站在前排跳舞
You were watching Bon Jovi, and I was watching you.
你在看邦乔维乐队,而我在看着你
Who were you running from?
你在逃避谁
I love you.
我爱你
You looking for me?
你在找我吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Lucy.
露西
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I should have known I'd run into a Bennett.
我早该知道会碰到贝内特家的人
How do you know me?
你怎么认识我的
you figure it out.
自己去想吧
Look, I have no interest in fighting you.
听好了,我不想跟你打架
Then stop the spell you put on my friend.
那就解除在我朋友身上施的咒语
Give Katherine the moonstone, and I will.
把月光石还给凯瑟琳,我自然会解除
Why are you helping Katherine?
你为什么要帮凯瑟琳
Don't you know what she is?
难道你不知道她是什么人吗
Tell your friends to hand over the moonstone
让你朋友交出月光石
and all will be groovy.
那样就万事大吉了
You're not leaving this room until you stop the spell.
你不解开咒语,就别想离开这个房间
I don't wanna hurt you.
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt you.
我也不想伤害你
Look, I don't have a choice.
听着,我别无选择
The bitch saved my life, and now I owe her.
凯瑟琳救过我的命,现在是我欠她了
I have to pay up.
我得偿还
You have the moonstone.
月光石在你这儿
I can sense it on you.
我能感觉到
You feel that?
你感觉到了吗
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
Give it to me.
把它给我
It's ok.
没关系的
we're missing the party.
我们错过了派对
I'll have one of those.
我也要一杯
right away, miss Katherine.
马上好,凯瑟琳小姐
Thank you.
谢谢
No! Damon, don't.
不要,达蒙,别
Yes, Damon, please.
快动手吧,达蒙
The second the spell is lifted,
咒语一旦被解开
I'm gonna drive this stake right through your heart.
我会立刻把木棍插进你的心脏
God, you're hot.
天呐,你好性感啊
When did you get so hot?
你什么时候变得这么性感的
Katherine...
凯瑟琳
The spell in this room has been broken.
这屋子里的咒语已经被破解了
You're free to leave.
你可以离开了
Thank god.
谢天谢地
When I hand this over,
现在我交出这个
my debt to you is over.
就不再欠你的了
Done.
成交
I owe you nothing.
什么都不欠你了
I said "Done." Give it.
我说过了成交,给我
I wouldn't do that.
如果是我就不会给她
You should have told me another witch involved.
你应该告诉我还有其他女巫参与其中
She's a Bennett witch, Katherine.
她是贝内特家族的女巫,凯瑟琳
But I'm sure you knew that.
但我相信你是知道的
Wait, Elena
等等,埃琳娜呢
Elena's fine.
埃琳娜很好
The spell is broken. She'll heal quickly.
咒语破解了,她很快就会痊愈的
Bonnie's with her.
邦妮跟她在一起
I apologize for my involvement.
对于我干涉其中,深表歉意
Matt and I were fighting. We broke up, you know.
当时马特和我在吵架,我们分手了
And Sarah was drunk and dancing.
萨拉喝醉了在跳舞
And sheshe just tripped.
然后她,她绊倒了
And then she wasn't breathing.
接着就没有呼吸了
Ok. Your mom's on her way.
你妈妈正赶来
And we called Sarah's parents.
我们给萨拉的父母打过电话了
It was an accident. It was a terrible, tragic accident.
这是场意外,一场可怕不幸的意外
Mom. The sheriff's here.
妈妈,警长来了
I'll go prepare her. Just don't leave.
我去处理善后问题,你们先别离开
Just stay here, ok?
呆在这儿好吗
She's going to want to hear this story from you.
警长会来听你们说事情的经过的
Matt's in the car, sleeping it off.
马特在车上睡觉
I'll deal with him.
我去照料他
I don't want him involved in any of this.
我不想让他搅和进来
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm fixing a very bad situation.
我在处理一个很糟糕的局面
Why? I did this.
为什么,这是我造成的
I killed her.
我杀了她
No, you didn't mean to.
不,你不是故意的
And I think it's best for everyone
我觉得这样对大家是最好的
But she's dead.
但是她死了
You don't know what that means.
你不知道这意味着什么
Actually, Tyler, I think I do.
实际上,泰勒,我想我知道
No, you don't, Caroline.
不,你不知道,卡罗琳
Has your wound healed?
你的伤痊愈了吗
How did you
你怎么
Please, wait.
等等
Hey, I'm sorry about that spell.
关于那个咒语,我很抱歉
Damn vampires.
该死的吸血鬼
They pull you into the middle of it every time.
总是让我们介入他们的事情中
How do I know you?
我认识你吗
When I gave you the stone,
当我给你月光石的时候
How did I know I could trust you?
我怎么知道我该相信你呢
That feeling you got.
那种感觉
You ever felt it before?
你以前有过吗
I mean, around family.
仅限家人之间
My grams.
我的外祖母
My mother is Johanna,
我的母亲叫约翰娜
first cousin, twice removed from Pauline,
第一代表亲,宝琳的孙女
niece of Sheila a.k.a.
也是新罗的侄女
Grams?
我的外祖母
We're related?
我们有血缘关系
Yeah, we kinda are.
我想是的
It's nice to meet you, Bonnie.
很高兴见到你,邦妮
Seeing you tonight was a wake up call for me.
今晚见到你给我敲响了警钟
I gotta stop letting vampires control me.
我不能再让吸血鬼控制我了
So thank you for that.
谢谢你
Please, don't leave.
等等,别走
I have so many questions.
我有好多问题要问你
I don't wanna be in the middle either.
我也不想介入这些事之中
I hate it.
我厌倦了
How do I stay out of it?
我怎样才能置身事外
Unlike me, you're one of the good ones, Bonnie.
和我不一样,你是好人,邦妮
The middle of it is exactly where you need to be.
你应当置身事中
You take care, cos.
保重,小妹
Don't worry, you'll see me again.
不用担心,我们会再见面的
Yeah. I was gonna head home. Can I offer you a ride?
我要回家了,需要我载你一程吗
Are you ok?
你还好吗
When did you get your driver's license?
你什么时候拿到驾照的
I'm not a kid anymore, Bonnie.
我不再是个小孩子了,邦妮
I'd love a ride home.
载我回家吧
Elena.
埃琳娜
I'm ok. I'm ok. Bonnie took away the pain,
我没事,邦妮帮我消除了疼痛
and I think I'm healing.
我想我正在慢慢恢复
I know. But I think you should definitely see a doctor anyway.
我知道,但我还是希望你能去看一下医生
I will.
我会的
I heard about Katherine.
我听说了凯瑟琳的事
Is it true? Is she really gone?
是真的吗,她真的离开吗
Yep.
是的
I was so worried about you.
我很担心你
Stefan,
斯特凡
I...
我
Katherine being gone doesn't change anything for you, does it?
凯瑟琳的离开仍然改变不了你的想法,是吗
I want to be with you, Stefan, you know that.
我想和你在一起,斯特凡,你是知道的
But first I need to wake up,
但首先我需要清醒一下
and know that the people that I love are safe.
确保我所爱的人都是安全的
I need to feel safe.
我需要安全感
Do you understand?
你能理解吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. II understand.
我理解
Hello, Katherine.
你好,凯瑟琳
Where am I?
我这是在哪
Where you should have been all along.
在你一直以来都该待的地方
I thought you would have learned your lesson by now
现在你该知道利用贝内特家的女巫
about messing with a Bennett witch.
来搅局的后果了吧
You should have killed me.
你该杀了我的
Death would have been too kind.
死对你来说太轻巧了
No! Damon, don't.
不要,达蒙,不要
Damon, don't.
达蒙,不要
You need me. Elena's in danger.
你需要我,埃琳娜处在危险之中
From who?
谁会伤害她
You're lying. You're always lying.
你在说谎,你一直都在撒谎
Why do you think I haven't killed her?
你觉得我为什么一直不杀了她
She's the doppelganger. She needs to be protected.
她是二重身,她需要被保护
Then I'll protect her.
我会保护她的
While you rot in hell.
你就在地狱中慢慢腐烂吧
No. Damon, don't.
不要,达蒙,不要
I'll do anything. Please, Damon.
我什么都听你的,求你了,达蒙
You need me.
你需要我
Damon! You need me!
达蒙,你需要我
You need me!
你需要我的
Yeah, Jeremy, I've got my car.
杰里米,我马上上车了
Tell Bonnie that whatever she did,
告诉邦妮她的咒语很有用
I'm starting to feel better.
我感觉好多了
Yeah. You can drive her home.
你载她回家吧
I'm just going to go straight to bed.
我想回去直接睡觉了
Ok.
先这样 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj02/410822.html |