银行英语情景口语 第166期:个人消费信贷 个人质押贷款(2)(在线收听

   A: Loans Department, how can I help you?

  这里是贷款部,我能如何为您效劳?
  B: Hello. Could you give me some details about your Personal Pledge Loans, please?
  你好。请你给我介绍一些有关你们的个人质押贷款的详细情况,好吗?
  A: Certainly, Sir. I'd be happy to. The Personal Pledge Loan is a loan secured by undue certificates,Time Deposits, for example, or Visible Treasury Bonds.
  当然可以,先生。我很乐意为您说明。个人质押贷款是一种凭未到期储蓄存单,例如定期存款,或凭证式国请做质押的贷款。
  B: So, as long as I have one of those, I can apply for a Personal Pledge Loan?
  所以,只要我有其中的一种,我就可以申请个人质押贷款啦?
  A: That's correct, Sir. The bank will issue receipt to you and also take care of all the pledged securities.
  对,先生。银行将为您出具质押品保管收据,并且也保管您的质押品。
  B: Hmmm ... how about the period of repayment?
  %偿还期是如何定的?
  A: The maximum maturity period is a year, but it also cannot exceed the maturity on the certificates used as collateral.
  最长期限是一年,但它也不能超过质押存单的到期曰。
  B: And the maximum loan amount?
  还有,最高的贷款金额是多少?
  A: The initial amount is just 2,000 RMB, but we can go up to 100,000 RMB. But remember, it cannot exceed the amount on the certificates you are using as collateral.
  贷款起点额度只有2000元,而我们可以最多贷出100000元。但请记住,它不能超出作为质押品的存单面額。
  B: OK. I'll have a look at what I've got exactly in certificates and get back to you. Thanks for your help. Bye.
  好的。我要看看我的存单上到底有多少钱,然后再回你们这里来。谢谢你的帮助。再见。
  A: My pleasure, Sir. Bye.
  很高兴为您服务,先生。再见。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yhyyqjky/411097.html