绿箭侠第一季 第299期:狄格被看穿(在线收听

   Rescuing your father and stopping Fyers is not going to be some walk in the park.

  营救你爸爸,阻止法尔斯,并不像公园散步那么简单
  They're not going to allow us to just stroll on into their camp.
  他们不会让我们在军营里晃荡的
  Which is why we'll need cover.
  所以我们需要掩护
  If both of us are infiltrating, who'll provide that?
  若我俩都要进敌营,谁来掩护
  He will. Me?
  他来。我吗?
  The assault rifle is flushed. It's useless.
  那冲锋枪进水了。没用了。
  We have a bow, arrows.
  我们有弓箭
  And no one capable of shooting them. No offense, kid.
  可没人会用。无意冒犯啊,小鬼。
  I was going to say the same thing.
  你抢了我的台词
  I think we should be spending our time trying to devise a plan,
  我觉得大家应该多花点时间制定计划
  not lower our already slim chances of survival.
  而不是缩小那本就一线的生机
  He'll hit his mark by sundown. If not, we'll do it your way.
  他会在日落前学会射箭。如果学不会,就听你的。
  Lyla! What is it, Johnnie?
  莱拉!什么事,约翰尼?
  Just came by to see how things were going on your Deadshot investigation. Anything new come up?
  就来看看对死亡射手的调查。有什么进展吗?
  Funnily enough, it did. I was curious why you, a bodyguard,
  还真有。我本来很好奇,你一个保镖,
  were so keen on taking down such a high profile assassin, so I did some reading up on Lawton.
  为何如此执着于抓捕臭名昭着的杀手,所以我调查了罗通。
  Lyla, listen...
  莱拉,听我说...
  Did you really think I wouldn't find out that he killed your brother? That you were using me...me!
  你以为我查不出他是你杀兄仇人吗?你一直在利用我
  To what? Draw him into the open so you could take him down yourself?
  为什么,引他出来,手刃仇敌吗
  I will not let you use my agency to settle your blood feud.
  我不会让你利用我的人来报仇雪恨的
  Lyla... I need to see this guy in a bag. You of all people should get that.
  莱拉,这人必须死。你应该懂我。
  Get this... stay away from Lawton, Johnnie, or so help me, I will have you arrested.
  听清楚,离罗通远点,约翰尼,再插手就别怪我抓你了
  You doubt me? Never have.
  不信我说到做到吗?我不敢。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/411179.html