吸血鬼日记第三季:第11集 兄弟分开对付敌人(在线收听

   Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...

  《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
  You took everything from me, Klaus.
  你夺走了我的一切,克劳斯
  Let bygones be bygones. Resentment gets old.
  让过去的事过去吧,时间会淡化愤恨的
  No one ever gets old? Revenge. No.
  你知道时间不会淡化什么吗,复仇,不
  What's the Matter, Klaus, missing something?
  怎么了,克劳斯,丢了什么东西吗
  I will kill you and everyone you've ever met.
  我会杀了你,还有所有你认识的人
  Do that and you'll never see your family again.
  你这么做,你就再也见不到你的家人了
  The spirits hate Klaus as much as we do?
  女巫们的灵魂和我们一样恨克劳斯
  They're using their powers to hide in the coffins.
  她们用自己的法术把棺材藏起来了
  It just won't open. I've tried everything.
  就是打不开,我什么都试过了
  And then it's closed with a spell.
  那它就是被咒语锁上了
  He's been sired.
  他认祖归忠了
  He feels loyal to Klaus because Klaus' blood created him.
  克劳斯的血创造了他,所以他忠于克劳斯
  I'm not giving Klaus anything.
  我不会还给克劳斯任何东西
  He's gonna kill Jeremy. Not really my problem.
  他会杀了杰里米的,跟我没关系
  Jeremy, move!
  杰里米,快让开
  I have no idea how you're on your feet right now,
  我真不知道你现在怎么站得起来
  but I need to run some more tests.
  我还要再做些检查
  Actually, I have someplace I need to be, doctor...
  其实我得走了,你是
  Fell.
  菲尔医生
  Your sister thinks we should have another one of our talks.
  你姐姐认为,我和你应该再谈一次
  You're going to leave Mystic Falls behind
  你会放下神秘瀑布镇的事
  and never think twice about it.
  并且永远不会再想起
  I thought for one second
  有那么一瞬间我竟然觉得
  that I wouldn't have to feel guilty anymore...
  我不必再感到内疚了
  Guilty for what? For wanting what I want.
  为什么内疚,为想我所想
  You're gonna put a hole in that thing.
  你要把那东西打穿了
  Wanna talk about it?
  想谈谈吗
  Nothing to talk about.
  没什么可谈的
  Morning.
  早啊
  You're late. We're supposed to meet Bonnie
  你晚了,我们十分钟后要
  at the old witch house in 10 minutes.
  在女巫老宅跟邦妮汇合
  Relax, brother. You don't want your hair to fall out.
  别急,老弟,可别乱了阵脚
  Would you hurry up? We have work to do.
  你能赶快点吗,我们还有活儿要干
  You know, Klaus isn't going to spontaneously selfdestruct.
  要知道,克劳斯可不会自发地自我毁灭
  Why are you all chipper?
  你怎么这么开心
  No reason. Be with you in a minute.
  不为什么,马上就好
  So, uh, what's got you all worked up?
  你为什么这么激动
  I didn't really sleep last night.
  我昨晚没怎么睡
  Yeah, me neither.
  是啊,我也是
  Probably something to do with dying.
  大概跟死掉了一会儿有关
  Are you ok? Yeah, I'm fine.
  你没事吧,没事
  I'm fine. I think the ring, however,
  没事,不过我觉得戒指
  is running low on batteries.
  有点能量不足了
  Yeah, it's another reason why Jeremy has to get out of town.
  是啊,所以杰里米更该离开这里
  If those rings have a shelf life, he's not protected.
  如果这些戒指过了保质期,他就失去了保护
  Neither are you.
  你也一样
  Nice. Nice. You're getting stronger.
  不错啊,不错,你越来越强壮了
  I'm channeling frustration.
  化悲愤为力量
  I need coffee.
  我得喝杯咖啡
  I guess Damon's compulsion worked.
  我想达蒙的思想控制起效了
  Jeremy was packing when I left the house.
  我离开家的时候杰里米正在收拾东西
  He was going on about his new schoolin in Denvor.
  还说着他在丹佛的新学校的事
  Have you, uh, talked to Damon today?
  你今天跟达蒙谈过吗
  No.
  没呢
  Why?
  怎么了
  No reason.
  没什么
  Uhh! Why won't you open?
  怎么就是打不开呢
  Hello?
  有人吗
  Is someone there?
  有人在吗
  You didn't say anything to Elena about the coffins, right?
  你没跟埃琳娜说棺材的事吧
  No. I said I wouldn't.
  没,都说了不会告诉她的
  I know what you said.
  我知道你怎么说的
  Then why are you asking?
  那你还问什么
  Because protecting the location of Klaus' family
  因为做好克劳斯家人藏身地点的保密工作
  is my number one priority right now
  是我现在的首要任务
  and the fewer people who know, the better.
  知道的人越少越好
  What?
  怎么了
  These hybrids are really bringing the neighborhood down.
  这些混血儿真是降低了这个社区的质量
  Hey, sorry I'm late.
  对不起,我迟到了
  I, uh...I got held up.
  有事耽搁了
  It's ok. I just got here, too.
  没事的,我自己也刚到
  Will you pass me the balloons?
  能把气球递给我吗
  Thanks.
  谢谢
  What got you running late?
  什么事耽搁了
  I, uh, was working on some new spells.
  就是练习几个新咒语
  You?
  你呢
  Working out with Alaric.
  跟阿拉里克锻炼
  So, uh...
  话说...
  I have something I need to tell you...
  我有件事要告诉你...
  And you're not going to like it.
  你听了不会高兴的
  What happened?
  怎么了
  Jeremy's going to be leaving town for a while.
  杰里米要离开这里一段时间
  He'll be staying with some old family friends in Denver
  他会去跟丹佛的几位家里的故交待一段日子
  until this whole Klaus thing blows over.
  直到克劳斯的事告一段落
  Jeremy wouldn't just leave you to deal with Klaus on your own.
  杰里米才不会就撇下你独自面对克劳斯呢
  I know.
  我知道
  I asked Damon to compel him.
  我让达蒙控制了他
  You what? I know, Bonnie.
  你做了什么,我懂,邦妮
  But it's not safe for him here anymore.
  但这里对他来说已经不安全了
  Leaving will give him a better life.
  离开这儿他能过得更好
  The only reason I'm telling you is because I know
  我之所以告诉你是因为我知道
  that you two haven't really worked out your stuff.
  你们两人并没有化解心结
  I kinda thought maybe you'd want to say goodbye.
  我想你或许会想跟他道别
  You're wasting your time.
  你在浪费时间
  It won't open.
  打不开的
  Did you bury the body?
  尸体埋了吗
  Yeah.
  埋了
  Any sign of our little hybrid buddies?
  看到混血儿的同伴了吗
  Nope, just the dead one.
  没有,就死掉那一个
  All right, Klaus has 6 siblings.
  好了,克劳斯有6个兄妹
  Rebekah is now with Klaus.
  丽贝卡现在跟克劳斯在一起
  There was one dead kid in the old world,
  古代的时候死了一个
  one dead kid in the new world,
  现在外面游荡着一个
  which leaves Elijah and 2 others,
  那就剩下以利亚和另两个兄弟
  3 sleeping originals, 4 coffins.
  三个沉睡的祖先,却有4具棺材
  So, who was in the lockbox?
  那么上锁的这个里面是谁
  No idea. But whatever's in here,
  不知道,但是不管里面是什么
  Bonnie seems to think will help us kill Klaus.
  邦妮似乎认为是可以助我们除掉克劳斯的
  So, as soon as you can get this thing open,
  那么,只要你能打开这个棺材
  the sooner we'll know she's right.
  我们就能知道她是不是说对了
  You'd think the spirits of a bunch of dead witches
  话说这些死去女巫的灵魂能
  that can make a coffin invisible,
  把棺材变不见
  that they'd figure out how to open one!
  却想不出要怎么打开吗
  Fine, don't help.
  好吧,别帮我
  You know none of this is going to do us any good
  要知道如果克劳斯的混血儿发现我们的藏棺地
  if Klaus' hybrid friends find our hiding spot, right?
  那这一切对我们就弊大于利了
  They need to go away.
  他们得消失
  Oh, yeah, that's a great idea, Stefan.
  这想法不错啊,斯特凡
  Why don't you just ask him to pack a bag
  你不如顺便让他们
  and take a long vacation while you're at it?
  收拾东西出去度个假
  How about you keep the peace?
  不如你别去惹祸生事
  Don't draw attention to the very things
  别让我们想藏的东西
  that we're trying to hide.
  太过招眼了
  No. I'm not going to play defense
  不,我有克劳斯想要的东西
  when I have what Klaus wants.
  我才不要以守为攻呢
  He does what I say
  他要么听我的
  or I dump his family to the bottom of the ocean.
  要么我把他家人扔进大海
  Then he kills you and everyone you know,
  那他就会杀了你和你认识的所有人
  like, I don't know, me.
  比如说我
  No, he's bluffing.
  不,他在虚张声势
  His family means more to him than anything else.
  他的家人对他来说胜过一切
  You sure about that?
  你确定吗
  Oh, I don't know, Damon.
  不知道啊,达蒙
  I mean, I guess there's only one way to find out, right?
  我想要弄清楚只有一个办法了
  Call his bluff.
  跟他赌一把
  Whoa. The only way to call someone's bluff, Stefan,
  斯特凡,跟别人赌一把的人
  is to be willing to lose everything if you're wrong.
  是愿意错了就失去一切的人
  Denver, huh?
  要去丹佛了
  So, were you going to say goodbye?
  你不打算跟我道别吗
  I wasn't sure you cared.
  我不知道你会不会在意
  Of course I care.
  我当然在乎
  I was hurt by what happened between you and Anna, Jeremy.
  你和安娜的事让我很受伤,杰里米
  I don't want you to leave town.
  我不想你离开这儿
  I think this could be a good thing,
  我觉得这样会比较好
  at least until all this Klaus stuff blows over.
  至少等到克劳斯的事告一段落
  I think I can have a better life there.
  我想我在那儿会过得更好
  That's what Elena said.
  埃琳娜也是这么说的
  It's exactly what she said.
  跟她说的一模一样
  What do you mean?
  你什么意思
  Nothing.
  没事
  I'm just sorry you have to go, that's all.
  只是你要走了我觉得很遗憾
  I can't talk to you.
  我不能跟你说话
  I know you're upset with me.
  我知道你生我的气
  Upset? But I...
  生气,但我...
  You almost got Jeremy killed.
  你差点害死杰里米
  And before you ask me to understand or to support you,
  在你要求我理解你或是支持你之前
  can you at least tell me what you're planning to do
  你能至少告诉我你打算怎么处理
  about your sire bond to Klaus?
  你对克劳斯的认祖归忠吗
  There's nothing that I can do about it, Caroline.
  我什么都做不了,卡罗琳
  That's the point.
  这才是重点
  I just wanted you to know that...
  我想让你明白
  I understand why you can't be with me.
  我理解为什么你不能跟我在一起
  Even though I want to put you first, before anyone...
  尽管我想把你放在第一位
  I can't.
  但我不能
  I'll never be able to.
  永远都没办法做到
  And I'm sorry.
  我很抱歉
  I'm so sorry.
  非常抱歉
  I just wanted you to know that.
  我只是想让你明白这一点
  I'm sorry, too.
  我也很抱歉
  Happy birthday.
  生日快乐
  Sweet dreams, Rebekah.
  好梦,丽贝卡
  Show her to her room, would you, love?
  带她去她的房间,可以吗,亲爱的
  Sure.
  当然
  I'm surprised you're still in town.
  我很惊讶你还在镇上
  I gave you your freedom. You could have gone anywhere.
  我给了你自由,你可以去任何地方
  I live here, Klaus.
  我住在这里,克劳斯
  Well, if we're playing this game,
  好吧,如果这么说的话
  then, uh... I was here first.
  那,我是先到这儿的
  You know, I don't like your hybrid friends.
  我不喜欢你的混血儿朋友
  They're everywhere, kind of like fleas.
  他们到处都是,像跳蚤一样
  I want them gone.
  我想要他们消失
  I kind of like having them around.
  我喜欢他们在我身边
  You know, I'm hurt.
  你知道,我很受伤
  I hoped that, uh, I'd free you
  我希望,我给了你自由
  and we'd pick up where we left off,
  我们就可以再续前缘
  but here you are,
  但是你却
  guzzling vervain like the rest of them, I'm sure.
  我敢说,和其他人一样暴饮马鞭草吧
  So much for friendship.
  我们的友情到此为止
  Friends don't strip friends of their free will.
  朋友不会剥夺朋友的自由意志
  Ok, granted, yeah, that was a little extreme,
  算是吧,有一点极端了
  but I get a little moody.
  我有点喜怒无常
  Just ask my siblings.
  可以问问我的兄弟姐妹们
  Speaking of whom...isn't it time you handed them over?
  说到他们,你是不是该交出他们了
  Klaus...
  克劳斯
  Get your hybrids out of Mystic Falls
  把你的混血儿们请出瀑布镇
  or I will remove them myself.
  不然我就自己动手了
  You see, if you continue to threaten me,
  你知道吗,如果你继续威胁我
  I'm going to be forced to retaliate.
  我会被迫反击的
  Kill people.
  杀人
  And it'll get messy again.
  这样会再次造成混乱
  Do whatever you want. I don't really care.
  随便你怎么做,我并不在乎
  Or you know what? Maybe I do.
  你知道吗,或许我会在乎
  Yeah, maybe I care so much
  我会在乎到把
  that I drop Elijah into the arctic.
  以利亚丢到北极去
  Well, maybe I'd be willing
  或许我愿意牺牲我兄弟的性命
  to lose one brother if it meant killing yours.
  去杀掉你的
  Try me. Let's find out.
  试试看,我们走着瞧
  Is everything ok?
  有什么事吗
  Everything's fine, Mindy.
  没什么事,明蒂
  Stefan was just leaving after failing to make his point.
  斯特凡没能达到目的,正要离开
  Well...one down.
  消灭了一个
  You may want to, uh,
  你会乐意在
  send the rest of them away before it gets messy...
  再次引发混乱前,让其他的混血杂种们
  again.
  离开
  Surprise! Surprise!
  惊喜,惊喜
  Happy birthday!
  生日快乐
  What are you guys doing here?
  你们在干嘛
  Well, you blew off school and missed our
  你没去上学,没有看到
  work of birthday art, so, uh...
  我们的生日作品,所以
  Change into warmer clothes, we're going to the Falls.
  换件保暖的衣服,我们去瀑布林
  S'mores, campfire.
  棉花糖,篝火
  Cake. Like when we were little.
  蛋糕,像我们小时候一样
  Except with tequila.
  不过这回要喝龙舌兰
  Ah, thanks, guys, really.
  谢谢你们,真的
  Um...I'm just not really feeling my birthday this year.
  我只是今年不太想过生日
  I'm sorry, what?
  等等,你说什么
  You've already claimed your birthday
  你都已经说过你的生日
  as everyone's favorite day of the year.
  会是大家今年最爱的一天
  Yeah. And now it's just a reminder
  而现在确是一个提醒
  that, technically, I'm dead.
  理论上,我已经死了
  Look, I didn't even like 17.
  我不太喜欢17岁
  The only point to 17 was to get to 18.
  17岁仅有的意义就是要过18岁了
  It's a filler year.
  这一年只是充数的
  I am stuck in a filler year.
  这一年里我会很糟糕
  You're not stuck, Caroline.
  你不糟糕的,卡罗琳
  Yeah, I am. But it's ok.
  不,很糟糕,但没关系
  You know, it's all good. I will be fine.
  都很好,我会好起来的
  But I just need some time to wallow in it.
  但是我只是需要时间来接受
  Ok.
  好吧
  Well, I think I have another idea.
  我还有一个主意
  What do you want me to do with her head?
  她的头怎么处理
  Just get rid of it. Burn it.
  清理掉,烧掉
  I honesty don't care, Daniel.
  说实在的我不在乎,丹尼尔
  You called?
  你给我打电话了
  I'm here.
  我来了
  What happened?
  什么事
  What happened is Stefan had 2 paths in front of him
  事情是斯特凡有两条路可选
  and he chose the one that made me angry.
  但他选择了那条让我生气的
  I need you to help me do something about that.
  我需要你帮我做点什么
  Can't you just leave me out of it?
  你就不能别让我牵扯进来吗
  What would be the point in that?
  这是什么意思
  Seriously, man, can't you just get
  就是说,你就不能让
  one of your other hybrids to do your bidding?
  其他的混血儿执行你的命令吗
  I lost my friends, my girlfriend.
  我失去了我的朋友,还有女朋友
  Right, your, uh, your girlfriend.
  对,你的女朋友
  Um, about her... I need you to bite her.
  说到她,我需要你咬她一口
  What? Don't make me repeat myself.
  什么,别让我重复我的话
  A hybrid bite would kill a vampire.
  吸血鬼被混血儿咬一口会死的
  Yeah, yeah. I know exactly what it will do.
  我很清楚这样做的结果
  Uh, Stefan pushed me too far, so I'm pushing back.
  斯特凡逼我太紧了,我要反击
  I'm not biting Caroline!
  我不会咬卡罗琳的
  Tyler, I've been supernaturally blessed
  泰勒,我有幸被超自然力量
  with the good fortune of a sire bond to you,
  赋予了与你形成"认祖归忠"的关系
  so one could consider this
  所以可以把这当做是
  me putting your undying loyalty to the test.
  我在测试你永恒的忠诚
  What the hell is wrong with you?
  你发什么神经
  I'm not hurting Caroline.
  我不会伤害卡罗琳的
  All right.
  好吧
  I'm disappointed, but you know,
  我很失望,但是你知道
  it's your choice, free will and all that.
  这是你的选择,自由的意志什么的
  I'll find another way to strike at Stefan.
  我会找其它方法打击斯特凡的
  You can go now.
  你可以走了
  I thought Stefan saved your life.
  我以为斯特凡救了你的命
  He did.
  是的
  And now he's willing to risk it
  那他现在要冒险用你的命去
  just to see how far he can push Klaus?
  测试他能把克劳斯逼到什么程度
  Seems so. Well, is his humanity on or off?
  貌似是,他到底有没有感情
  Yeah, I'm thinking there's another option here in play,
  我觉得这里面还有一种可能性
  a bit of a dimmer switch,
  不是有没有,而是程度多少
  which is a huge problem.
  这是个大问题
  Why?
  为什么
  Because I can't predict how far
  因为我无法预测在有人被杀前
  he's willing to go until somebody gets killed.
  他会走到什么地步
  Suddenly you care who lives or dies?
  你怎么突然关心起别人的死活了
  I have a small list.
  就关心几个人
  Talk about humanity dimmer switch.
  这也是程度可调的吧
  Screw you.
  去你的
  Can't the council meeting ever
  什么时候委员会议能是一次
  just be a council meeting?
  单纯的委员会议
  There it is.
  到了
  This is creepy.
  有点恐怖
  Even for us.
  即使对我们来说
  No, Caroline was right.
  不,卡罗琳说的对
  Technically, she's dead.
  理论上说,她已经死了
  Sorry. But you don't need a birthday,
  抱歉,但是你需要的不是一个生日
  you need a funeral.
  是一个葬礼
  You need to say goodbye to your old life
  你需要对过去的生活说再见
  so that you can move on with your new one.
  这样你才能开始新的生活
  Ok.
  好吧
  Here lies Caroline Forbes.
  这里躺着的是卡罗琳·福布斯
  Cheerleader, Miss Mystic Falls,
  啦啦队长,瀑布镇小姐
  third grade hopscotch champion.
  三年级的跳格子冠军
  Friend...daughter...
  朋友,女儿
  overachiever.
  优等生
  Mean girl, sometimes, no offense.
  有点坏,只是偶尔这样,你别介意
  None taken.
  我不介意
  She was 17 and she had a really good life.
  她才十七岁,度过了非常美好的一生
  So, rest in peace so that you can move forward.
  安息吧,才好继续前行
  That's what you really need.
  这才是你真正需要的
  It's what we all really need.
  也是我们每个人都需要的
  Amen or cheers or whatever.
  阿门,干杯,随便说什么都行
  Uh, Bonnie...
  邦妮
  Nice.
  漂亮
  Ok, make a wish.
  许个愿吧
  This is the bridge where Elena's
  这是埃琳娜和杰里米的
  and Jeremy's parents died in a car accident.
  父母车祸丧生的那座桥
  Something's up with her.
  她有点不对头
  Elena. Something more than usual.
  埃琳娜的行为有点不寻常
  Do you know what it is?
  你知道是怎么回事吗
  Well, I'm sure it starts with a "stef" and ends with an "N".
  我确定这跟斯特凡脱不了关系
  I'm gonna get a drink,
  我去弄点喝的
  write a check, and then we're out.
  写个支票,然后我们就走
  Well, Alaric Saltzman... Miracle patient.
  阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼,奇迹般的病人
  Dr. Fell.
  菲尔医生
  I'm glad to see you're still alive.
  很高兴看见你还活着
  Half of me thought you'd drop dead in your sleep.
  我还以为你会在睡梦中死去呢
  Yeah, well, I guess I have 9 lives.
  我大概是有九条命
  Not a bad thing to have in a town with a vampire problem.
  这在吸血鬼泛滥的地方是件好事
  I'mI'm sorry.
  不好意思
  Are you on the founders' council?
  你是创始人委员会的成员吗
  I'm a founder. I come from a long line of founders.
  是啊,我之前有不少先人都是成员呢
  May they rest in peace.
  愿他们安息
  I hate that bridge.
  我讨厌那座桥
  My senior prom date dumped me on this bridge.
  我高中毕业舞会舞伴就在那儿把我甩了
  Oh, yeah? Did you throw him over it?
  是吗,你没把他丢下桥
  No, but I should have.
  没有,应该那么干的
  I've been holding a grudge ever since.
  从此我一直都耿耿于怀
  Where did your, um, friend go?
  你那个朋友去哪了
  I'm supposed to hit him up for some money for the fundraiser.
  我还得求他给我们捐点钱
  Well, you should. He's loaded.
  你应该找到他,他特别有钱
  He's in good company.
  不止他一个人有钱
  Some british guy just pledged to match ever dollar we raise.
  有个英国人说我们募捐到多少他就捐多少
  What do you mean, british guy?
  什么英国人
  You know, Carol, when I think of them now,
  卡罗尔,每次我想起他们
  I think of an old fuddy duddy,
  都以为是些老古董
  but you really have changed my perception.
  不过你改变了我的看法
  Thank you. You are just delightful.
  谢谢,你真招人喜欢
  What color are your eyes?
  你眼睛什么颜色
  They're blue. They are.
  蓝色,是啊
  Look at what the cat dragged in.
  瞧瞧这是来了哪位牛鬼蛇神
  Nice vest.
  背心挺好看
  Well, thank you very much. Good to see you, Damon.
  谢谢,见到你很高兴,达蒙
  Carol and I were just discussing whether
  卡罗尔和我正在说你今晚
  you'd be tonight's other big benefactor.
  会不会也慷慨地捐一笔
  What do you say, Damon?
  你觉得呢,达蒙
  Klaus has made a very generous pledge.
  克劳斯可是做了个很慷慨的保证
  You know how we're chomping at the bit to begin the renovation.
  我们为了整修正缺钱
  Carol, don't take this the wrong way,
  卡罗尔,我没别的意思
  but do you realize that you've been kissing the ass
  不过你可是在给一个毁了你儿子一生
  of an immoral hybrid who ruined your son's life?
  没道德的混血儿拍马屁
  Oh, come now. Some might say I saved it,
  行了,有人会觉得我是救了他呢
  what all that nasty full moon business.
  让他不受那可怕的满月时的折磨
  I never had to go through it myself
  其实就个人经历而言
  more than twice to be honest, but still... I'm very sympathetic.
  我都没超过两次,不过我还是很有同情心的
  Klaus has promised to protect Tyler, Damon, and our town.
  达蒙,克劳斯保证他会保护泰勒和我们镇
  From who? His hybrids are
  保护,我们镇的敌人
  the ones the town needs protection from.
  正是他手下的混血儿
  Well, I'd have no use for them
  要是你弟弟能好心还我家人
  if your brother would kindly return my family.
  我也用不着我手下这些人
  Not gonna happen.
  想都别想
  That's what I thought, which is why I've come
  我猜也是,所以我才
  to an agreement with the mayor.
  跟镇长达成了一致
  You and the council stay out of my hair, I'll stay out of yours.
  你和委员会跟我井水不犯河水
  Your town gets protected,
  你们镇子能保平安
  hybrids get left alone and everybody will be happy.
  也没人来打扰我的混血儿,皆大欢喜
  All you have to do is to
  你只要让斯特凡
  get Stefan to stop decapitating my friends.
  别再砍我朋友们的脑袋就行了
  Please, Damon. Just get your brother under control
  求你,达蒙,管管你弟弟
  or the council will be forced to take action against him.
  不然委员会就不得不对付他了
  You've got to be kidding me.
  你开玩笑吧
  Oh, come on, mate, give peace a chance.
  伙计,我们也试试和平相处
  I need it more than you do, trust me.
  相信我,我比你更需要喝两口
  Caroline, what are you doing?
  卡罗琳,你在干什么
  Hmm? Huh? Nothing.
  没干什么啊
  Ok, you're a bad sober liar.
  你清醒时候就不会撒谎
  You're an even worse drunk liar.
  喝醉了就更不行了
  I might have texted Tyler.
  我给泰勒发了条短信
  Caroline.
  卡罗琳
  What? I'm delicate. Give her a break.
  怎么了,我措辞很小心,别管她了
  You can't control what everyone does all the time.
  你也不能每时每刻都管着别人
  Ouch.
  有点伤人
  I'm sorry. I know it's Caroline's birthday,
  对不起,我知道今天是卡罗琳的生日
  funeral or whatever, but...
  葬礼,还是什么的
  I just feel it's really
  我就是觉得你这么
  wrong that you compelled Jeremy to leave town.
  控制杰里米离开是错的
  I'm doing it to protect him, Bonnie.
  我是为了保护他,邦妮
  I want to give him a chance at a halfway normal life.
  我想给他一个正常生活的机会
  He should be able to choose how he wants to live it.
  他有权选择自己的生活方式
  You're taking his choices away.
  而你却剥夺了他选择的权力
  Bonnie, you can't tell him.
  邦妮,你不能告诉他
  Why? Are you gonna compel me not to?
  为什么,你要强迫我别说吗
  You know, you guys are ruining a perfectly good funeral.
  你们俩把好好的葬礼给毁了
  I'm sorry.
  对不起
  I'm just gonna go sleep it off or something.
  我睡一觉都忘了就好了
  Happy birthday.
  生日快乐
  The Mayor's looking out for Tyler.
  镇长要顾及泰勒
  For now we have to assume Klaus has her in his pocket.
  目前看来,克劳斯完全把她控制住了
  Oh, please don't tell me
  别告诉我
  you're going to drink the Klaus koolaid.
  你打算喝了克劳斯的迷魂汤
  I'm not going to let him hold this town hostage.
  我才不会让他用整个镇子做筹码呢
  But I'm also not going to
  不过我也不想
  let innocent people get caught in the crossfire
  无辜的人在混血儿和吸血鬼
  of a pissing contest between a hybrid and a vampire.
  比狠较劲的斗争中受到伤害
  Liz, I'm impressed.
  莉兹,不赖啊
  You're all strong and sherriffy.
  你这么强势这么有警长的风范
  I'm not kidding, Damon. Get Stefan to stand down
  达蒙,我不是开玩笑,让斯特凡收手
  from this one before someone gets hurt.
  以免更多的人受到伤害
  What are you doing? You're gonna ruin your career.
  你在干什么,你这是自毁前程
  Says the guy who got his job from his dad.
  你的工作是你爸爸给的,凭什么这么说
  Do you have any idea what you're messing with?
  你知道你这是在做什么吗
  I know what I'm doing.
  我自有分寸
  Damn it, Meredith.
  梅雷迪思,你别这样
  Back off, Brian.
  别管我,布赖恩
  Whoa. Hey, is everything all right here?
  这出了什么事
  Everything's fine. It didn't look fine.
  没什么事,看着不像没事
  You might want to get to know her
  你在替她出头之前
  before you become her white knight.
  应该先了解她
  She's kind of a psycho case.
  她精神有点不正常
  You're that guy, aren't you?
  你就是那种人吧
  The one begging to have his teeth kicked in.
  讨打的那种人
  Take it from me, man, life's too short.
  听我的伙计,人生苦短
  Just go away, Brian.
  滚远点,布赖恩
  Behold...My senior prom date.
  看吧,我的高中舞会舞伴
  You definitely should have thrown him over the bridge.
  你当初真应该把他丢下桥
  Unfortunately, I have to work with him.
  可悲的是,我还得和他共事
  He's on the council, the medical examiner.
  他也在委员会任职,是验尸官
  The guy who signs his name under cause of death, "Animal attack."
  在死因"动物袭击"下面签字的人
  I get it. Yeah.
  我懂的,没错
  Duty calls.
  工作需要
  Thanks for the hero moment.
  多谢你英雄救美
  Anytime.
  随叫随到
  What are you doing?
  你在干什么
  What are you doing?
  你干什么呢
  No dead hybrids at the founder's party.
  不能在创始人宴会上杀混血儿
  No. I told Klaus to get his hybrids out of town.
  不,我告诉克劳斯把他的混血儿清出本镇
  He didn't listen, so now I'm saying it louder.
  他不听,我现在得说大声点
  You don't think there's 10 more where that came from?
  你也不想想他还有十来个混血儿
  And if you kill them, Klaus won't make 20 more?
  你杀了他们,克劳斯就不会再造二十个吗
  Have you forgotten about Elena's part in all this
  你也不记得埃琳娜在这事里的地位了吗
  or do you not care if she's a human
  还是你根本不在意让她余生
  blood bag for the rest of her life?
  就当一个人体血袋
  Protecting Elena is your problem now.
  现在保护埃琳娜是你的事
  See, I'm not compelled by Klaus to do it anymore.
  我可没让克劳斯做这种事
  Don't give me that no humanity crap.
  少来没人性的那套
  You can't just flip your switch.
  你不能把感情关掉就了事
  Your switch is fried, Stefan, just like your brain.
  你关不上你的感情,脑子也坏掉了
  You want to take Klaus, you want to beat the villain,
  你想打败克劳斯,想打败坏人
  you got to be smarter.
  就得聪明点
  To beat the villain, Damon, you have to be the better villain.
  要打败坏人,达蒙,你得更坏
  Sorry. I didn't mean to crash the party.
  抱歉,我没想打扰你们的派对
  So don't.
  那就离开
  No. It's, uh, it's ok.
  别,没...没关系
  Can I talk to you for a sec?
  我能跟你说句话吗
  It's kind of important.
  挺重要的话
  Are you ok?
  你还好吧
  Yeah. I want her to be happy, you know?
  好,我希望她开心,懂吧
  That's what I want for all of you guys,
  我希望你们都开心
  in the middle of this crazy life you got stuck living.
  虽然被困在这种疯狂的生活里
  Is that how you see it? That we're stuck?
  你是这么想的吗,我们被困住了
  I'd say its attached itself to all of you pretty tight, yeah.
  我觉得生活给你们的压力太大了
  Bonnie's right.
  邦妮是对的
  You know, I have no business messing in Jeremy's head.
  我是没权力左右杰里米的想法
  I just didn't know what else to do.
  我只是不知道还能做什么
  He's in danger here.
  他在这里很危险
  I can't lose anyone else I love.
  我不能再失去我爱的人了
  I take it all back.
  我收回我的话
  Everything I said this morning.
  我早上说的每句话都收回
  Klaus can't control me.
  克劳斯不能控制我
  Not when it comes to you. I won't let him.
  和你有关的事情,我不会让他控制
  Tyler, it's ok.
  泰勒,没关系
  Maybe we just weren't meant to be together.
  也许我们只是不该在一起
  Maybe we just have to accept that and move on.
  也许我们应该接受事实,继续生活
  I'm not moving on from anything.
  我不想放弃过去
  I love you.
  我爱你
  What?
  你说什么
  What just happened?
  刚刚发生了什么
  Oh, no.
  哦,不
  Did youdid you just bite me?
  你刚刚...刚刚咬我了
  Oh, my god. I'm sorry.
  天呐,抱歉
  Oh, my god!
  天呐
  Oh, no. Caroline?
  不要,卡罗琳
  Oh, my god.
  天呐
  Caroline? Just get away from me!
  卡罗琳,滚开
  Get away from me!
  滚开
  Caroline?
  卡罗琳
  Great.
  好极了
  We've been abandoned.
  我们被抛弃了
  Ok, we're going into search party.
  我们得变成搜寻队了
  I don't trust that she won't get back together with him.
  我就不信他们不会复合
  Caroline? Come on, Caroline.
  卡罗琳,回答呀,卡罗琳
  We don't have any more drinks.
  我们没酒喝了
  Matt's being haunted by the fell ghosts.
  马特被恶灵缠上了
  Hello, Damon.
  达蒙,你好啊
  She's a little busy right now.
  她现在有点忙
  Why the hell do you have Elena's phone?
  你怎么会拿着埃琳娜的电话呢
  Making my next move.
  我在实施下一步行动
  Let me ask you something,
  问你件事
  What's Klaus gonna do
  如果克劳斯不能再造混血儿了
  if he can't make any more hybrids? What?
  他会怎么办呢什么,什么
  Stefan, leave her out of this.
  斯特凡,不要把她扯进来
  What are you doing?
  你要做什么
  Stefan, let me out of this car!
  斯特凡,让我出去
  Do you hear me? Let me out of the car!
  听见了吗,让我出去
  What now?
  又有什么事
  You just pulled me away from a fascinating conversation
  值得你把我从关于镇广场规划的
  about landscaping the town square.
  有趣讨论中拉出来
  Stefan just grabbed Elena.
  斯特凡绑架了埃琳娜
  What? He's getting desperate.
  什么,他逼急了
  He's gonna try to use her against you.
  他想利用她来反抗你
  Do what he says. Get rid of your hybrids.
  照他说的做吧,把混血儿都弄走
  Or what? Stefan would never dream of killing her.
  否则呢,斯特凡根本不会杀她
  Are you sure about that?
  你确定吗
  He just tried to behead someone in the middle of a council party.
  他刚刚还试图在委员会宴会上拧掉一个人的头
  He's operating on crazy right now.
  他现在的行为完全是疯狂的
  Well, crazy or not,
  不管他疯不疯
  that kind of love never dies.
  他对埃琳娜的爱不会停止的
  He's bluffing.
  他在虚张声势
  Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.
  也许是,但也许不是呢
  But if you don't want to believe him, believe me.
  如果你不想相信他,就相信我吧
  I know my brother better than anyone
  我比任何人都了解我弟弟
  and right now I don't have a clue
  但我这次完全不知道
  how far he's willing to take this.
  他会做到什么程度
  So, if he says blink, I suggest you blink.
  所以,他让你做什么,你就照办
  Sheriff Forbes!
  福布斯警长
  What happened?
  出什么事了
  Tyler bit her.
  泰勒咬了她
  Oh, my god. Sweetheart.
  天呐,亲爱的
  Be careful.
  小心点
  Oh, honey.
  亲爱的
  Caroline? Honey, can you hear me?
  卡罗琳,亲爱的,能听到我说话吗
  I'm sorry, mom.
  对不起,妈妈
  She's been hallucinating or something.
  她好像处于幻觉中
  I don't know. No one's picking up their phone.
  我也不清楚,他们都不接电话
  It's all right, sweetheart.
  你会好的,亲爱的
  So, what's the plan, Stefan?
  那你的计划是什么呢,斯特凡
  What's the big move you're making?
  你的行动计划是什么
  I took Klaus' family to make him suffer.
  我把克劳斯的家人藏起来折磨他
  I'm not going to let him make himself more.
  绝不能让他再制造更多家人了
  So, then what are you going to do, huh?
  那你要怎么办呢
  Are you going to lock me in some cave and keep me hostage?
  你要把我关在山洞里当人质吗
  Maybe I'll just turn you into a vampire.
  也许我只需要把你变成吸血鬼
  Stop the car, Stefan!
  停车,斯特凡
  Stop the car, Stefan!
  快停车,斯特凡
  Stefan, how nice to hear your voice.
  斯特凡,真高兴你打过来
  Tell your hybrids to get out of town, Klaus.
  让你的混血儿离开小镇,克劳斯
  Well, that's not going to happen until I get my coffins back.
  不可能,除非你先把棺材还给我
  Ok. Well, then I'm going to drive
  那好吧,那我现在就载着你的血源
  your blood source off Wickery Bridge.
  从维克利大桥上冲下去
  I don't believe you, Stefan.
  我不相信你会这么做,斯特凡
  You won't kill her.
  你不会杀她的
  No! No! No!
  别,别,别
  What are you doing?
  你干嘛啊
  What's going on?
  你做了什么
  I just fed her my blood.
  我刚刚喂她喝了我的血
  No more hybrids if she's a vampire.
  如果她变成吸血鬼,你就制造不了混血儿了
  You won't do it. Really?
  你不会那么做的,你确定
  Try me because your coffins are next to go.
  那你试试看啊,下一个就是你的棺材
  Say goodbye to your family, Klaus.
  准备和你的家人拜拜吧,克劳斯
  Stefan, slow down!
  斯特凡,开慢点
  Stefan, slow down! Stefan, stop it! Fine.
  慢点,斯特凡,停车,好吧
  I'll send them away. You win.
  我会让他们离开小镇,你赢了
  Stefan!
  斯特凡
  Stefan, stop!
  斯特凡,停车
  Stop the car, Stefan!
  停车,斯特凡
  Get back in the car.
  回车上去
  Stay away from me!
  离我远点
  Elena, get in the car.
  埃琳娜,上车
  How could you?!
  你怎么能这样
  My parents died going over this bridge.
  我父母是过这座桥的时候出事的
  I almost died.
  我也差点死在这里
  You knew that.
  你是知道的
  You're the one who saved me.
  是你救的我
  Look, he had to believe that I would do it, all right?
  我必须让他相信我真的会那么做,知道吗
  Your fear sold it.
  你的恐惧让他信了
  Well, what if he hadn't?
  如果他不相信呢
  He did. Well, what if he hadn't?
  他相信了,万一他没有呢
  He did, Elena! He backed down!
  他相信了,埃琳娜,他让步了
  He has a weakness!
  他是有弱点的
  If I know his weakness, I can destroy him!
  一旦我确定了他的弱点,我就可以摧毁他
  After everything, that's what mattered,
  发生了所有这一切之后,你在乎的事
  destroying Klaus?
  就只有摧毁克劳斯吗
  Destroying Klaus is all I have left.
  摧毁克劳斯,是我仅剩的事了
  You had me!
  你本来还有我
  I lost you the minute I left town with him.
  我和他离开小镇的那一刻,就已经失去你了
  You just haven't let yourself admit that.
  是你一直不肯承认
  Is that what you're doing?
  所以这就是你的目的吗
  Trying to make me hate you?
  努力要让我憎恨你吗
  I don't really care what you think about me anymore, Elena.
  你对我什么感觉我已经不在乎了,埃琳娜
  Tyler came to see me.
  泰勒来见过我了
  Poor boy, he seemed quite distressed.
  可怜的孩子,他悲伤极了
  He said Caroline had had a terrible accident.
  他告诉我卡罗琳发生了可怕的意外
  You made him do this to her.
  是你让他咬她的
  He would have never done something like this.
  否则他绝不会做这种事
  I'm here to help, Matt.
  我是来帮忙的,马特
  My blood will heal her.
  我的血可以治愈她
  Please ask the sheriff to invite me inside.
  请让警长邀请我进屋
  I know how this game works.
  我知道游戏规则
  You want something in return.
  你会要些东西作为回报
  Just your support.
  我只需要你的支持
  Come in.
  进来
  Are you going to kill me?
  你准备杀了我吗
  On your birthday?
  在你生日这一天吗
  Do you really think that low of me?
  你真的觉得我有这么坏吗
  Yes.
  是的
  Oh, that looks bad.
  伤口看上去挺糟的
  My apologies.
  很抱歉
  You're what's known as collateral damage.
  你就是所谓的附带伤害
  It's nothing personal.
  我不是针对你个人
  I love birthdays.
  我最喜欢生日了
  Aren't you like... a billion or something?
  你不是已经过了,多少,成千上万个了吗
  We have to adjust your perception
  在我们变成吸血鬼之后
  of time when you become a vampire, Caroline.
  必须重新适应对时间的概念,卡罗琳
  Celebrate the fact that
  你该庆幸自己
  you're no longer bound by trivial human conventions.
  不再需要受那些微不足道的人类习俗的束缚
  You're free.
  你自由了
  No.
  不是的
  I'm dying.
  我要死了
  And I could let you die...
  如果你真的想死的
  if that's what you want.
  我可以成全你
  If you really believe your existence has no meaning.
  如果你真的觉得,你的存在没有任何意义
  I've thought about it myself
  几个世纪以来
  once or twice
  我也曾
  over the centuries, truth be told.
  想过一两次,这是实话
  But I'll let you in on a little secret.
  但是我要让你知道一个小秘密
  There's a whole world out there
  外面有一个大千世界
  waiting for you,
  在等着你
  great cities and art and music...
  有美丽的城市,艺术和音乐
  Genuine beauty.
  所有真实存在的美好
  And you can have all of it.
  这一切你都可以拥有
  You can have a thousand more birthdays.
  你还可以过一千个生日
  All you have to do is ask.
  想活下去,你说就行
  I don't want to die.
  我不想死
  There you go, sweetheart.
  来吧,亲爱的
  Have at it.
  来吧
  Happy birthday, Caroline.
  生日快乐,卡罗琳
  Thanks for picking me up.
  谢谢你去接我
  Anytime.
  随叫随到
  Are you going to be ok?
  你会没事的对吧
  I'll survive.
  我会坚持过去的
  Somehow I always do.
  和从前一样
  You know, Stefan won this round for us today.
  斯特凡今天为我们赢了这一局
  He pushed Klaus over the edge.
  他把克劳斯逼到绝境
  Klaus blinked.
  克劳斯让步了
  Well, his methods sucked.
  但是他的方法实在是糟透了
  Still, we needed it.
  是糟透了,但是我们需要
  Klaus has been calling all the shots
  一直以来都是克劳斯在主导
  and Stefan beat him at his own game.
  这次却他自己的局里被斯特凡打败了
  He was the better villain.
  斯特凡比克劳斯更坏一筹
  Don't sound so impressed.
  别一副很受打动的口气
  Well, can't help but feel a little proud.
  情不自禁觉得有点骄傲
  Really, tell me, are you going to be ok?
  说真的,告诉我,你真的会没事吗
  You can't kiss me again.
  你不能再吻我了
  I know.
  我知道
  I can't.
  我不能
  It's not right.
  那样不对
  It's right.
  那是对的
  Just not right now.
  只是不是现在
  Good night.
  晚安
  Good night, Damon.
  晚安,达蒙
  You're gonna have to let me go eventually.
  你最终还是要让我走的
  Be safe, ok?
  注意安全,知道吗
  Yeah, ok, all right.
  知道,好了
  Alaric's waiting.
  阿拉里克在等我
  Good, you haven't left yet.
  太好了,你还没走
  Hey, what are you doing here?
  你怎么来了
  I came to say goodbye.
  我过来和你道别
  You're not going to jump, are you?
  你不是打算跳下去吧
  Thanks for coming.
  谢谢你能过来
  I was just thinking about what you said,
  我只是在考虑你说的话
  about us being stuck.
  你说我们都被困住了
  I was buzzed, Elena.
  我那时候有点醉了,埃琳娜
  I can't be held responsible for being judgmental.
  我不能对我说的话负责
  I do feel stuck, Matt.
  我并不觉得被困住了,马特
  I feel like...I've been holding on to the girl
  我觉得我像是,我牢牢抓住那个
  that was supposed to die here with her parents.
  应该和她父母一起死在这里的女孩不放
  The girl that had a normal life
  那个拥有正常生活
  and didn't fall in love with vampires.
  没有和吸血鬼坠入爱河的女孩
  You're not that girl anymore.
  你不再是她了
  It's ok if you want to let her go.
  如果你想放她走也没关系的
  Is it?
  真的没关系吗
  Because I feel like
  因为觉得
  I'veI've disappointed her a little, like...
  我有点,有点让她失望
  like I've disappointed them, my parents.
  也有点让我的父母失望
  My 2 cents...
  听听我的建议
  as a guy who knew that little girl,
  作为一个很了解那个女孩的人
  you're doing a lot better than you think.
  你比你想象当中要做得好多了
  Here lies Elena Gilbert,
  埃琳娜·吉尔伯特长眠于此
  a fun girlfriend...
  一位可爱的女朋友
  and an amazing friend.
  也是一位极好的朋友
  Thank god. Another daydrinker.
  谢天谢地,这儿还有一个大白天买醉的
  I lost a patient.
  我来是因为我的一位病人死了
  What's your excuse?
  你是为什么
  Uh, well, I put a kid on a plane.
  我把一个小孩送上了飞机
  Yours?
  你的小孩吗
  No, that's a long story.
  不是,说来话长
  Then you should probably buy me a beer.
  那你就该请我喝啤酒了
  A hiker called it in.
  驴友打电话来报警
  My guys got here first.
  我的人先赶过来了
  Another hybrid?
  又一个混血儿吗
  That's what I thought at first.
  我最开始也是这么想的
  Brian Walters, the medical examiner.
  布赖恩·沃尔特斯,那个验尸官
  What's up with the stake? He's not a vampire.
  那这个木棍是什么意思,他又不是吸血鬼
  I know.
  我知道
  This was a murder.
  这是一起谋杀
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj03/411247.html