吸血鬼日记第三季:第12集 寻找邦妮的母亲(在线收听) |
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
You took everything from me, Klaus.
你夺走了我的一切,克劳斯
Let bygones be bygones. Resentment gets old.
让过去的事过去吧,时间会淡化愤恨的
You know what never gets old? Revenge. No.
你知道时间不会淡化什么吗,复仇,不
What's a matter, Klaus? Missing something?
怎么了,克劳斯,丢了什么东西吗
Three sleeping originals, four coffins.
三个沉睡的祖先,却有四口棺材
Who is in the locked box?
那么上锁的这个里面是谁
He's been sired. Feels loyal to Klaus
他认祖归忠了,克劳斯的血
because Klaus' blood created him.
创造了他,所以他忠于克劳斯
He released me
他把我从一个
from a curse that was ruining my life.
正在毁掉我的生活的诅咒中解脱出来
I owe him for that.
我欠他一个人情
I need you to bite your girlfriend.
我需要你咬你女朋友一口
A hybrid bite would kill a vampire.
吸血鬼被混血儿咬一口会死的
Consider this me putting your undying loyalty to the test.
所以可以把这当做是我在测试你永恒的忠诚
Klaus can't control me. Not when it comes to you.
克劳斯不能控制我,只要和你有关
Oh, no.
哦,不
Did you just...bite me?!
你刚刚...咬我了
Caroline! Get away from me!
卡罗琳,滚开
I figured out how to open it.
我想到怎么打开它了
Can you?
你能打开吗
Let me out!
放我出去
Please!
拜托
Oh, my God, oh, my God.
天呐,天呐
I'm in here! I'm in here!
我在这里,我在这里
I'm in here!
我在这里啊
I've been having these dreams for days now.
我已经连着几天做这种梦了
It's like the witches are trying to send me a message.
好像是女巫们想要给我传递一个信息
I just can't believe you guys
我真不敢相信
have kept this from me this whole time.
你们居然一直瞒着我这件事
Stefan thought if you knew where the coffins were,
斯特凡觉得如果你知道了棺材在哪里
Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you.
克劳斯会以他人为要挟,逼你说出这事
So these are the rest of his family?
那这些就是他余下的家庭成员了吗
Yeah, Elijah and two others.
是的,以利亚以及另外两位
Now this one...
而这个棺材
is the one we can't open.
我们无法打开
We don't know who's in it or what's in it,
我们不知道里面有什么
only that I think my dream's
不过我觉得我的梦境
telling me it'll help kill Klaus.
是想告诉我它能帮忙杀了克劳斯
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
I needed her to know about the coffin.
我得让她知道棺材的事
And I needed you to keep her out of it, Bonnie.
而我让你瞒着她的,邦妮
So what are you going to do, Stefan?
你要怎么做,斯特凡
Are you going to kidnap me so that I won't tell anyone?
你要绑架我好让我没法告诉别人吗
Don't tempt me, Elena.
别逼我,埃琳娜
I think I know who can open the coffin, Stefan.
我想我知道谁能打开这个棺材,斯特凡
And I need Elena to help me find her.
我需要埃琳娜帮我找到她
Find who? What are you talking about?
找到谁,你在说什么
I couldn't place her face at first.
我一开始记不起她是谁
Then I realized...
后来我意识到
Oh, my God, Bonnie.
天呐,邦妮
Who is this?
这是谁
It's my mom.
我妈妈
Los Alamitos?
洛斯阿拉米托斯市的这位呢
Um, too old.
太老了吧
Honolulu?
檀香山的呢(美国夏威夷州首府)
Ugh, I wish.
我倒想
How many of these are there?
一共有多少啊
A lot. I asked the sheriff's office
很多,我让警长办公室
to pull up every single Abby Bennett in the country.
调出了全美国所有叫艾比·贝内特的人
I know we haven't been able to really...
我知道我们还没有真正地...
that things have been weird
因为杰里米,我们之间
because of Jeremy. So thank you for helping me with this.
变得怪怪的,谢谢你能帮我
I know you have a lot to deal with.
我知道你自己也有很多事要处理
There's nothing more important, Bonnie.
没什么比这事更重要了,邦妮
It's surreal.
感觉好不真实
Having to track down a woman who bailed on her own kid.
去追寻一个抛下自己亲生孩子的母亲
You know you don't have to, right?
你知道你没必要这么做的,对吧
Let Stefan obsess over opening up the coffin.
打开棺材的事就让斯特凡去操心吧
It doesn't have to fall on you.
这事没必要落到你肩膀上
The coffin is spelled shut.
这个棺材是被施了咒语才打不开的
That makes it a witch problem.
也就是说这是女巫的事情了
So it does fall on me.
所以的确应该由我负责
I was bound to see my mother again sooner or later.
我注定早晚都要再见到我母亲的
Sooner.
早了
Abby Bennett Wilson,
艾比·贝内特·威尔森
Monroe, North Carolina.
北卡罗来纳州门罗市
Born in Mystic Falls Hospital,
出生于神秘瀑布镇医院
graduated Mystic Falls High,
毕业于神秘瀑布镇高中
Blah, blah, blah.
等等等等
A little compulsion helps to speed up the research process.
用了一点意念控制帮忙加速调查进程
This is her. Yep, road trip.
是她,没错,上路吧
I call shotgun. Yeah, no.
我要副驾驶位,不行
Why? You want me to hang out in the back with you?
怎么,你要我跟你一起坐在后面吗
You're not coming, Damon. Why? I'm the one who found her.
你不一起来,为什么,是我找到她的
Ok, Damon, look,
达蒙,听着
Bonnie hasn't seen her mom in over 15 years.
邦妮已经十五年多没有见过她妈妈了
We don't need your snarky commentary narrating the experience.
我们不需要你在一旁做无礼地评论
What's going on with you two?
你们俩怎么回事
We kissed. Now it's weird.
我们接吻了,现在尴尬了
Have a great trip.
好好享受旅途吧
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I came to apologize.
我来道歉
Apologize?
道歉
You bit me. I could have died.
你咬了我,我可能会死的
I think we're way past apologies, Tyler.
这已经不是道歉能解决的了,泰勒
That's the problem.
问题就在这里
Klaus told me to do it and I said no.
克劳斯叫我这样做,但我拒绝了
And then, it just happened anyway.
可无论如何,这事后来还是发生了
Like it was completely out of my control.
就像我完全失控了
That's why I had your mom call him.
因此我让你妈妈打电话给他
Daddy? Hi, Caroline.
爸爸,卡罗琳
I thought since he could resist compulsion,
我想既然他能抵抗意念控制
maybe he could teach me to resist a sire bond.
可能他能教我抵抗对克劳斯的认祖归忠
Can you help him?
你能帮帮他吗
I'm going to try.
我尽量试试
Why?
为什么
Because he made a mistake.
因为他犯了个错
And now he wants to make good.
而现在他想补偿
And I understand that.
我能理解
Do you want anything else? A beer?
你还要什么吗,啤酒
Ah, I'd love one, but I've got rounds in 15 minutes.
我也想,但我十五分钟后要去值班
And a drunk doctor is a bad doctor.
醉酒的医生可不是好医生
Well, that depends on what kind of drunk you are.
那得看你是哪种醉了
Angry.
愤怒的那种
Thanks for lunch.
谢谢你请我吃午餐
Yeah, sure.
不客气
Ah, so, um,
那么
next time, dinner?
下次一起吃晚餐吗
Yeah, that would be great.
好的,那太棒了
Cool. Take care.
那好,小心点
Bye. Thanks.
再见,谢了
Who's that? My doctor.
那是谁,我的医生
She's a doctor?
她是个医生
What's her damage?
她哪里有问题
No damage.
没问题
Come on, Ric, it's a fact of life.
拜托,里克,这是无法改变的事实
A girl that hot, that smart...damage.
那么性感,聪明的女生,有问题啊
Well, you know, I'm looking for red flags.
要知道,我也在等着危险信号呢
Her, uh, her ex called her a psycho case the other day.
她的,她的前男友那天说她精神不正常
Yeah, but if it comes from her ex, it doesn't count.
但如果是前男友说的,那就不算数了
I guess you're right. It's yours.
我想你说得对,你埋单
I wonder what my exes would call me.
不知我的前任都叫我什么呢
Nothing. They're all dead.
没叫什么,她们都死了
Hmm. Well, her ex is the medical examiner,
她前男友是验尸官
so he's deadadjacent.
所以说他跟死亡很接近
She dated the medical examiner?
她跟验尸官谈过恋爱
Well, I don't think he's deadadjacent. I think he's just dead.
我想他不是接近死亡,他已经死了
What?
什么
Murdered.
被杀害的
Sheriff's trying to keep a lid on it
警长在极力掩盖这件事
because he was staked in the chest like a vampire.
因为他被木棍穿胸而死,像吸血鬼一样
Well, Meredith didn't say anything about that.
梅雷迪斯完全没提这事
Well, red flag number two.
第二个危险信号了
Who do you think killed him?
是谁杀的他
I don't know.
我不知道
But if I was a cop, your sexy doctor lady friend
但如果我是警察,你的美女医生朋友
would definitely be a suspect.
绝对是嫌疑人之一
What are you doing here, Klaus?
你在这里做什么呢,克劳斯
Enjoying our stalemate.
享受我们之间的僵局
What do you want?
你想要什么
Question is, what do you want?
问题是,你想要什么
My hybrids left town as you demanded,
我的混血儿们已经如你要求离开瀑布镇了
So please tell me what I need to do to get my family back.
现在请告诉我如何才能拿回我的家人
See, Klaus...
克劳斯,你看...
I'm not negotiating.
我没想跟你讨价还价
And you understand that holding them indefinitely
那你知道长期挟持我的家人
is the same thing as dropping them in the ocean?
和把他们扔进海里效果是一样的吗
No, no, you leave Mystic Falls
不不,你离开瀑布镇
and then give me a call in a few years,
过几年再给我打个电话
and...we'll talk.
我们到时再谈
I'm going to give you another chance.
我再给你一次机会
Just one more.
就一次了
Let's make a reasonable deal.
我们来做个合理的协议
Or what?
否则呢
You make one move, and I will
你敢动一下,我就...
Yes, that's right.
是啊,对了
Crazy Stefan. Mmm.
你是疯子斯特凡了
How's that working out for you?
近况如何啊
Any friends left?
还剩下几个朋友了
I just can't believe I'm actually going to see her.
我不敢相信我真的要见到她了
Or meet her. Sort of.
或者说算是跟她见面吧
Since I don't really remember her.
我都不记得她的样子了
You don't really talk about her.
你都不怎么提她
What's to say?
提她说什么呢
She left, never wrote, never called.
她就那么走了,没写过信,没来过电话
Not even when my grams died.
我外婆去世时都没来
Can we talk about you and Damon instead?
我们能改聊你和戴蒙的事吗
I'm not talking about it.
我不会聊这个的
He kissed me. It's not going to happen again.
他吻了我,这种事不会再有了
I mean...
我想问...
Was it good?
那个吻感觉好吗
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
That means it was.
那就是说挺好的
It's Stefan.
是斯特凡的电话
I told him I'd call him as soon as I got the address.
我跟他说一查到地址就会给他打电话
Ignore.
挂了吧
Bonnie, you're about to see your mom for the first time
邦妮,你15年来第一次见你妈妈
In 15 years. I'm not letting anyone ruin that moment.
我不会让任何事破坏这时刻的
Yeah, but he's going to keep at it until I pick up.
没错,但我不接的话他会一直打的
Fine.
好吧
What?
怎么了
Where are you?
你在哪呢
Bonnie and I are going to spend the night at the lake house
我和邦妮要在湖边别墅过夜
while we wait for sheriff Forbes to give us some more addresses.
等福布斯警长给我们多查些地址来
You're kidding me, right?
你开玩笑呢,是吧
No, Stefan, I'm not.
没,斯特凡,没开玩笑
We need a night off from your insanity.
我们也得清净一晚,不用忍受你的疯狂
Klaus is getting antsy.
克劳斯不耐烦了
He knows I'm stalling him.
他知道我在玩拖延战术
We need to move faster.
我们得赶紧行动了
Well, we're doing everything we can.
我们正在尽力
So could you maybe not call every 5 minutes?
所以别五分钟就打个电话可以吗
Sure, Elena.
没问题,埃琳娜
Whatever you say.
我听你的
How's life on the road?
在路上还好吗
Scenic. How's life in Mystic Falls without any hybrids?
风景不错,混血儿都走了在瀑布镇过得还好吗
Boring. For now.
目前,很无聊
If you want any of us back, you just have to say the word.
如果你希望我们中哪个回去,说话就行
There's no need.
不用
I've been making friends with the town's civil servants.
我一直在结交镇上的公务员
There's a deputy who's awfully chatty,
有个副警长有点话唠
but useful nonetheless.
但很有用
Are you clear on what you need to do?
你明白你的任务吗
I've got it covered.
我能搞定
Can I help you?
需要帮助吗
Abby Bennett Wilson?
艾比·贝内特·威尔逊吗
That's me.
是我
Cute house.
房子很不错
Yeah, for the middle of nowhere.
是啊,就这荒郊野外算不错了
You ready?
准备好了吗
Hey there.
嘿,你们
Hey, we're looking for, um,
嘿,我们来找...
Abby Wilson.
艾比·威尔逊
She's not home.
她不在家
Is there anything I can do for you?
还有别的事吗
That's OK, we can come back.
没了,我们以后再来拜访
I'm sorry, but you look so familiar.
抱歉,但你看起来很眼熟
Yeah, Abby's my mom.
艾比是我妈妈
I'm Jamie.
我是詹米
You guys want to come inside?
你们进来说话吧
Right this way.
这边走
You guys sure you don't want anything?
你们真不喝点什么吗
We got fresh O.J., coconut water,
我这儿鲜有橙汁,椰汁
some mango guava something.
还有芒果番石榴
Water's fine. Cool.
喝水就行了,好
So, ahem, are we like related?
那么,我们有血缘关系吗
Oh, no. Abby's not my mom.
没有,艾比不是我妈妈
Oh. Good.
很好
Yeah, she, uh, she dated my old man back in the day.
她过去曾跟我爸爸约会过
He was kind of a deadbeat,
他基本上就是个废物
so when they broke up, she took me in.
所以他们分手时,她收留了我
Put me through school. Didn't freak out when I totaled her car.
供我上学,我把她的车毁了也没生气
Twice.
两次都没生气
She sounds...great.
她听起来...挺好的
Jamie?
詹米
Whose car's out front?
门口是谁的车
That's mine.
是我的
I'm Bonnie.
我是邦妮
Your daughter.
你的女儿
Hello, Bonnie.
邦妮,你好
How do you know this is going to work?
你怎么知道这么做能行
It's a process. It took decades
这是一个过程,我花了数十年
to train myself to resist compulsion.
来训练自己抵抗思想控制
The brain's like a muscle.
大脑就像肌肉一样
The more you use it, the more it can do.
用得越多越强大
A sire bond, at its core, is about one thing
认祖归忠的本质,就是一点
gratitude.
感恩之心
If you believe you owe klaus your life,
如果你觉得你欠克劳斯一条命
ask yourself why.
问问你自己为什么
I was cursed.
我被诅咒了
Every full moon, I had to change into a wolf.
每到满月就要变成狼
It was torture. Klaus took that away.
对我是莫大的折磨,克劳斯救了我
Freed you from your pain
帮你脱离了痛苦
and you feel indebted to him.
让你觉得亏欠他
To break the sire bond,
想要解除认祖归忠
you've got to make yourself turn.
你要让你自己变身
Own your pain,
掌控自己的痛苦
then you'll owe Klaus nothing and you'll be free.
然后你就跟克劳斯两不相欠了,你就自由了
But how can he turn? It's not a full moon.
他怎么能变身,现在又不是满月
He doesn't need one. You're a hybrid now, right?
不需要满月,你现在不是混血儿吗
I mean, you can turn at will or not, am I right?
你不是可以随意选择要不要变身吗
Yeah, but I don't know how to just...start.
是啊,我就是不知道怎么开始
Now you're making excuses.
你就是在找借口
You don't understand! When I turn,
你不明白,当我变身时
I break every bone in my body.
我身上的骨头都会断掉
You asked for my help. This is the only way.
你求我帮忙,这是唯一的办法
How badly do you want your freedom?
你有多想获得自由
Ok. Ok.
好吧,好
How are you holding up?
你怎么样
Oh. I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
I'm not here to get my mom back,
我不是来抢回我的妈妈的
I'm just here to get her help.
我只是想找她帮忙
So I hope you guys are hungry.
我希望你们都饿了
'cause, uh, food has always been my goto icebreaker.
因为我的厨艺总能打破尴尬局面
You have a really beautiful home.
你家真的很漂亮
You're so sweet. Just like your mom.
嘴真甜,跟你妈妈一样会说话
You knew my mom?
你认识我妈妈
Miranda was my best friend.
米兰达是我最好的朋友
So you had a daughter and a best friend and you still left?
你有女儿有朋友,却依然选择离开
My best friend is why I left.
我就是因为我最好的朋友才会离开
15 years ago,
十五年前
a vampire came to town.
有个吸血鬼到镇上
looking for you, Elena,
来找你,埃琳娜
looking for the doppelganger.
来寻找二重身
No one could manage to kill him,
没人能杀得了他
so I lured him out of town
所以我把他引出城
and cast a spell to desiccate him.
用咒语把他的血吸干
and encrypt him in Charlotte.
并把他封在夏洛特的墓地中
Mikael.
迈克尔
He was an original vampire.
他是个吸血鬼祖先
It took every ounce of power I had.
这用尽了我所有的法力
Almost killed me.
差点要了我的命
I recovered.
我慢慢恢复了
But my magic didn't.
但我的法力却没有
My powers never came back.
我的法力再没有回来
And neither did you.
你也没回来
It wasn't that simple.
事情没你想得那么简单
It wasn't?
没那么简单
You cast a spell, put Mikael down, then...
你施法降服了迈克尔
What? You had to teach Jamie how to drive?
然后呢,你就得教詹米开车
Bonnie... This was a mistake.
邦妮,来这就是个错误
She has no magic, she can't help us.
她已经没有法力,不能帮我们了
Bonnie, wait, please.
邦妮,等等
Don't go. Talk to me.
别走,跟我谈谈
Please?
求你了
I'll wait outside.
我在外面等你
Hi, Elena. Nice lake house.
埃琳娜,好个湖边别墅
You know, we never got a chance to officially meet.
要知道,我们还没正式见过面
Doctor...Fell.
菲尔医生
You're Alaric's friend, right?
你是阿拉里克的朋友吧
Damon Salvatore.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托
Saw you at the council meeting.
在委员会会议上见过你
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Strolling the halls.
在走廊里闲逛
I like to wave at the newborns through the window.
我喜欢隔着窗户冲新生儿挥手
Sorry about your boyfriend.
你男朋友的事我很抱歉
Animal attack.
动物袭击致死
Brutal.
太惨了
Exboyfriend.
前男友
And thanks. I'm still kind of processing.
谢谢,我还没完全接受这个坏消息
Yeah, I'm sure. You know, I just thought I'd come by
是啊,我能理解,我本来想过来
and tell you that it wasn't an animal attack.
顺便告诉你他不是动物袭击致死
And then I realized.
然后我意识到
You signed the death certificate.
是你在死亡证明上签的字
Would you rather I say he was staked like a vampire?
难道我要说他是像吸血鬼一样被刺死的吗
Wasn't he the guy that coined the phrase "Animal attack"?
不是他想出"动物袭击致死"这个说法的吗
Why do you even care? Because Rick likes you.
这关你什么事,因为里克喜欢你
And if you're a psychopath,
如果你是个精神病
it would probably really suck for him.
对他来说可真不是什么好事
You think I killed my exboyfriend?
你觉得我杀了我的前男友
I think psychopaths are incredibly highmaintenance.
我觉得精神病都很难满足
If you care about your friend,
如果你关心你的朋友
go figure out how Alaric came into the ICU on his deathbed
去查清阿拉里克怎么能奄奄一息地进了重症监护室
and walked out an hour later without a scratch.
却在一小时后毫发无损地走出来
Fair enough.
好吧
I can't.
我做不到
I can't. Try harder.
我做不到,再加把劲
Can't he just rest for one second?!
他就不能休息一会儿吗
We're doing this my way, Caroline.
要用我的方式处理这事,卡罗琳
If you can't handle it, you should go.
如果你无法忍受,你最好离开
He's right, Caroline. Just go.
他说得没错,卡罗琳,走吧
No, Tyler! Go, Caroline.
不,泰勒,快走,卡罗琳
What are you doing?
你要做什么
What the hell, man?
这到底在干嘛,伙计
Does it bother you?
这样惹恼你了吗
Knock it off! Good.
住手,很好
Get angry. It's in you. You know it is.
点燃心中的怒火吧,它就在你心中,这你清楚
I said knock it off!
我说了,住手
Your bond to Klaus is putting my daughter in danger.
你对克劳斯的认祖归宗置我女儿于险境
Now either you turn
现在,要么你变身
or I kill you right here, right now.
要么我就在此时此地杀了你
You've grown into such a beautiful young woman, Bonnie.
你出落成一个年轻漂亮的姑娘了,邦妮
Please, just stop with the muffins and the compliments.
拜托了,不要再拿糖衣炮弹搪塞我了
I just want to know the truth
我只想知道真相
Why didn't you come home?
你为什么不回家
I had no magic.
我失去了法力
I was in a new city,
我身在一个新的城市
and I realized i had a chance to be somebody else.
我意识到,我有机会以另一种身份生活
To be Abby Wilson, the woman...
变成普通女人艾比·威尔逊
Not Abby Bennett, the witch.
而不是女巫艾比·贝内特
I'm not proud of what I did, Bonnie.
我并不以我所做的事为豪,邦妮
I ran.
我逃离了
I know I ran. But you had your dad
我知道我逃开了,但你的父亲
and your grams, and, ok, let's face it
和你的外婆,好吧,老实说
Your grams is way better at this stuff than I am.
你外婆的巫术造诣比我高深得多
You don't know?
你不知道吗
What?
什么
How?
怎么去世的
We were doing a rough spell...
我们在施一个晦涩艰难的咒语
And we both exhausted ourselves.
我们的法力和体力都几乎用尽
Her more than me.
但她的程度比我更严重
Well, she raised you right.
她把你教养得很好
I'm sure she was very proud of you.
她一定以你为豪
Well, now you know my whole story.
现在你知道我的全部经历了
Yep.
没错
How about you tell me yours?
说说你的吧
What brings you to me?
你为何来找我
It was a dream, actually.
实际上,是因为一个梦
I thought you were supposed to help us.
我以为你应该能帮助我们
But if you don't have any magic, it's...
但如果你失去了法力
Well, no spells, no.
对,不能使用咒语
But I'm not completely useless.
但我多少也能帮上忙
I mean, the earth still provides herbs and such.
比如使用药草之类的
There might be something I can do.
总有些我能做的
I...don't think so.
我不这么认为
Bonnie, please.
邦妮,拜托了
Let me help you.
让我帮帮你
So what, you'd think I wouldn't find out?
怎么,你以为我就发现不了吗
Honestly, I didn't care.
说实话,我不在意
This is exactly why I didn't want you in the loop, Elena.
这正是我不想告诉你的原因,埃琳娜
Yeah, because now you can't do whatever you want.
对,因为你没法做你想做的事了
Damn it! Hey!
他妈的,喂
Everything all right out here?
这里一切还好吗
Hey. Jamie, go back inside, ok?
詹米,回屋里去,好吗
Please. Trust me.
拜托了,相信我
It's better off for you there.
你最好呆在屋里
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
I'd listen to her. Get back upstairs, man.
换了我就听她的,回楼上去,哥们
I said I don't think so.
我说了我不这么认为
Get back upstairs
给我上楼去
before I tear your damn throat out, do you understand me?
别逼我撕碎你的喉咙,明白了吗
I don't think you realize how bad you've gotten!
我觉得你没意识的自己有多么穷凶极恶
This is the way it has to be, Elena.
只能这样,埃琳娜
Oh, yeah, right.
是啊,没错
Outvillain the villain.
比坏人更坏
I get it.
我明白了
You're not supposed to be here.
你不应该来这里
Jamie, what are you doing?
詹米,你在做什么
What I was told.
服从指令
He's not supposed to be here.
他不应该来这里
Elena, he's compelled.
埃琳娜,他被精神控制了
What was that?!
那是什么声音
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Ah, looking for a bunny.
找兔子
You're good. For now.
你现在暂时没事
You still obsessed with Meredith?
还在调查梅雷迪思的事吗
Ah. I mean, don't you have an original vampire to worry about?
我是说,你不是还要担心一个吸血鬼祖先吗
Ah, ah, ah, do ten more of those.
别停,别停,再做十个卧推
You're going to want to buff up if you start dating this one.
如果你要和这位约会,可得先练成肌肉男
Self defense and all. What is your problem?
以便自卫什么的,你有病吗
Your doctor vervained me.
你的医生拿马鞭草针管扎了我
And then she bloodjacked me.
然后抽了我的血
What? I mean, when did you even see her?
什么,你什么时候见过她
When I went to the hospital
当我去医院
to accuse her of killing her exboyfriend.
指控她杀死了她的前男友时
Which, by the way, very sensitive subject.
顺便说一句,这可是相当敏感的话题
Damon, what the hell are you doing, huh?
达蒙,你到底在做什么
Why are you mad at me?
你干嘛冲我发火
I told you I'd handle this!
我告诉过你,我会处理这事
I proved your theory diagnosed psycho case.
我证明了你的推测,确诊为精神病人
You're welcome.
不用谢我
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Stop moving.
别动
Jamie, let me go. Jamie, he needs help.
詹米,放开我,詹米,他需要帮助
Jamie! Bonnie!
詹米,邦妮
Bonnie!
邦妮
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
These chains aren't strong enough.
这些链条不够牢固
You need to leave. Run!
你得走了,快跑
So?
结果如何
She didn't tell me where the coffins are.
她没有告诉我棺材在哪儿
The vampire showed up.
那个吸血鬼出现了
Did Jamie take care of him?
詹米处理掉他了吗
He did.
处理了
But she's not going to talk now. There's no way. I tried.
但她现在就是不肯说,我试过了各种方法
Well, you should try again.
那你就该再试试看
What did you do to me? You'll be fine.
你对我做什么了,你不会有事的
But don't try and use spells.
但不要试图使用咒语
Those herbs I used muted your magic.
我用的那些草药削弱了你的法力
Where's Elena?! She'll be fine, too.
埃琳娜在哪,她也不会有事的
Bonnie, listen to me. I need your help.
邦妮,听我说,我需要你的帮助
I need you to tell me where those coffins are.
你得告诉我那些棺材在哪
Why? Because if you don't,
为什么,如果你不说
that man compelled Jamie to kill himself.
那个人控制了詹米让他自杀
I can't.
我不能说
This goes beyond you and me.
这事不止牵扯到你和我那么简单
All you need to do is tell me where they are.
你只要告诉我它们在哪
Then we'll have held up our end of the bargain.
我们也会信守承诺
Bonnie, please.
邦妮,拜托了
I've almost got it.
我就要解开这个绳子了
Abby hasn't called yet.
艾比还没有打电话
Jamie, please, just let us go.
詹米,拜托了,放了我们吧
No! Please, don't do anything.
不行,求你别动了
Look, I don't know why I shot him.
听着,我都不知道为什么要给他一枪
I don't know why I'm holding this gun,
也不知道我为什么拿枪指着你
But if you move or do anything,
但如果你有任何动作
I'm going to shoot him again.
我会再给他一枪
Ok, I won't.
好了,我不动了
Who gave you that gun?
这枪是谁给你的
A man came by here earlier today.
今天早些时候来的一个男子
He said it was wooden buckshot.
他说里面是木制子弹
Told me if anyone got in our way,
而且告诉我如果有人妨碍了我们
I'm supposed to shoot 'em.
我就要开枪打他
What else did he say?
他还说什么了
If Abby didn't find the location of some coffins...
如果艾比不能查到什么棺材的下落
I'm supposed to shoot myself.
我就得给自己一枪
What about me?
那我呢
What did he say about me?
他有没有说怎么处置我
I'm not supposed to hurt you.
我不能伤害你
Are you sure? Because...
你确定吗
These ropes are so tight that it is hurting me.
因为这个绳子太紧了,有点伤到我了
What can I do to help?
我该怎么做
Every time I move, the wood shifts inside of me.
我每动一次,木头都会嵌入的更深一点
I can feel it scraping against my heart.
我可以感觉到它摩擦我的心脏了
You need to get the pieces out.
你需要把碎片都取出来
What took you so long?
你怎么这么久才来
Hiding behind your witchy friends.
躲在你的女巫朋友的身后
And in squalor, no less.
还在这么个脏兮兮的地方
Insulting a bunch of dead witches... not smart.
侮辱一群死去的女巫也太不明智了
I made the exact same mistake first time I came in here.
我第一次进来时也犯了同样的错
Well, you know the funny thing about the witches
你知道关于女巫最有趣的是
is that living or dead, they care about their own.
无论是死是活,他们都关心自己人
A hundred dead witches have a thousand living descendents...
成百个死去的女巫该有成千个活着的后人吧
and I have no problem killing every last one of them
如我我拿不回棺材
if I don't get my coffins back.
就会杀光你们所有的子孙
As we speak, my hybrid friend is prepared
我们说话这会儿,我的混血朋友
to end the Bennett line.
已经准备好灭掉贝内特一族了
Now.
现在
Please...
拜托
Show me the coffins.
让我见到那些棺材
Here we are.
这就对了
Where's the fourth?
第四个呢
Show me!
给我看
Well, ehh, here's the thing.
事情是这样的
They can't.
他们不能
It's not here.
第四个不在这
What did you do?
你干了什么
Well, Bonnie gave me the head's up.
邦妮警告了我
I mean, I didn't have enough time to get all four,
我是说,我没有足够的时间搬走四个
but I did have time to get one.
但搬走一个的时间还是有的
I will tear you limb from limb.
我会慢慢地把你撕成碎片
And only then,
直到那时
when you are a writhing mass of blood and flesh,
当你已是一滩扭动着的血肉时
will I rip your heart from your chest.
我才会挖出你的心脏
Sorry. Same rules apply.
抱歉,规矩没变
Leverage and all.
筹码什么的
I know you want your family back.
我知道你想要回你的家人
But something tells me you want what's in that coffin a lot more.
但我的直觉告诉我你更想要那个棺材里的东西
You want to tell me what you're up to?
你想告诉我你的目的何在吗
You talked to Damon. Yeah, I did.
你和达蒙谈过了,是的
He wasn't supposed to wake up so soon.
他不该那么快就醒过来
I used enough vervain to sedate him for hours.
我用的马鞭草足够麻醉他几小时了
Well, he drinks it, every day.
他每天都在喝
To build up an immunity so people like you
就是为了建立对其的免疫,以防你们
don't get the jump on him. I'm not crazy, Ric.
偷袭他,里克,我不是个疯子
Really? Then what are you? Watch your back.
真的吗,那你是什么人,请让一下
You really want to know?
你真的想知道吗
Stick around.
留下来自己看
Is that Bill Forbes?
那是比尔·福布斯吗
I'm just trying to help!
我只是想帮忙
Just get it out, Elena, please.
埃琳娜,赶紧把它拿出来
Just get it out.
不要管别的
If you keep squirming, maybe I'll feel sorry for you.
你就继续扭动吧,或许我会觉得心疼呢
You've changed.
你变了
Something's different about you.
和以前不同了
You're stronger. Tougher.
更坚强,更厉害了
You're not the only one who changed, Stefan.
斯特凡,改变的不止你一个
We all had to.
我们都得改变
That's good to know.
那很好
There's something I have to tell you.
有些事我必须要告诉你
And it's not because I feel guilty that it happened.
并不是因为我对这件事心存愧疚
It's because I feel guilty that you don't know.
只是瞒着你,我会觉得有愧
I kissed Damon.
我亲了达蒙
There. All done.
好了,全都取出来了
What happened to him?
他怎么了
He was found in the woods.
我们在树林里发现了他
An actual animal attack.
真正的动物袭击
Bite marks and gashes over half his body.
身上有大片咬痕和很深的伤口
Lost about 3 liters of blood.
失了三公升的血
Well, is he going to make it? Nope.
他能挺过来吗,可能性为零
At least not on his own.
肯定不是他自己弄的
What is that? Exactly what you think it is.
那是什么,正如你所猜想的
Vampire blood.
是吸血鬼的血
You wanted to know my secret?
你不是想知道我的秘密吗
I cheat. I'm a doctor and I hate when people die.
我作弊了,我是个医生,我讨厌病人死去
So when I have the ability to do something about it,
所以,只要我有能力做点什么
I do.
我都会去做
Stefan...
斯特凡
Say something.
说句话好吗
Please.
求你了
I shouldn't have kidnapped you.
我不应该绑架你的
The car, the bridge, it was too far.
飙车,去维克利大桥,我做得太过分了
Thank you.
谢谢
But you shouldn't have lied to me today.
但是你今天也不应该欺骗我
You can't go off and do things like that, Elena.
你再也不能这样做了,埃琳娜
Not while Klaus is still alive.
特别是现在克劳斯还活着
I know.
我知道
I just...I wanted to give Bonnie
我只是,只是想给邦妮
a moment with her mother
一点和她妈妈相处的时间
without everything else getting in the way.
我不想任何其它事情打扰她们
Without me getting in the way.
你是不想我来打扰她们
I didn't plan on kissing him.
我当时,并不是有意去吻他的
You're better than him, Elena.
你比他要好,埃琳娜
You're better than both of us.
你比我俩谁都要好
Elena's on her way.
埃琳娜在赶过来的路上
Jamie's safe.
詹米安全了
He's a little bruised, but he's safe.
有点擦伤,但是是安全的
Do you think the hybrid will come back?
你觉得那个混血儿还会回来吗
You kept your end of the bargain.
你做到了克劳斯让你做的事
Klaus usually keeps his.
他一般都会遵守诺言的
You're willing to do all of this for him....
你心甘情愿为了他做到这一切
and he's not even your family.
可是他却不是你的家人
He is my family, Bonnie.
他是我的家人,邦妮
I know that might be hard for you to hear,
我知道这么说可能会让你难以接受
but he is.
但是他的确是
But that doesn't mean that I don't care about you.
但这也不代表我不在乎你
I want to help you. You can't.
我想要帮你,你帮不了
You have no magic and I don't trust you.
你现在没有魔力,我也不相信你
When I put Mikael down,
我封住迈克尔之后
my magic didn't just leave me.
我的魔力并没有消失
It drifted away.
它只是慢慢散去
The longer I stayed away from you,
我离你越远
the weaker it got.
魔力就会变得越弱
I think nature was punishing me for abandoning you.
我想这是自然在惩罚我抛弃了你
Maybe you can help me get my magic back.
也许你能帮我找回我的魔力
I thought you said you didn't want it anymore.
你不是说你不想再找回魔力了吗
I don't.
我是不想
But if it's what you wanted...
但是如果这是你所希望的
I would do that for you.
我愿意为了你找回来
You're better.
你好多了
Yeah. I shouldn't be, but I didn't have any say in the matter.
对啊,不应该这么快的,但是事实如此了
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我不想伤害你的
I lost control.
我失去控制了
Again.
再一次失控
I knew the risks when I decided to help you.
我决定帮你的时候,就知道会有风险
So...
所以
Was it worth it? How do you feel?
值得吗,你感觉怎么样
Different. A little more myself.
不同了,更自我了一些
Then we'll continue tomorrow.
那我们明天继续
What are you talking about? I turned.
你在说什么呢,我已经转换了
Once. To break the sire bond,
才一次,要解除认祖归宗
turning needs to be painless.
转换要变得不再痛苦才行
And from what I saw today...
就我今天所见而言
we're still a long way off.
我们还需精力很长的路
I can't put myself through that again.
我没办法再来一次了
You will.
你会的
Because until you're capable of acting on your own free will,
因为,除非你能按自己意愿自由行事
I'm not going to let you anywhere near my daughter.
否则我是不会让你接近我的女儿的
You told me your secret.
你告诉了我你的秘密
This is mine.
这就是我的秘密
You're a vampire hunter.
你是个吸血鬼猎人
Semiretired.
半退休的
You're trying to get out of taking me to dinner, aren't you?
你只是在逃避带我去共进晚餐,是吗
Just want to be honest.
我只是想要坦诚
No secrets.
没有秘密
Ok. Then tell me how
好吧,那告诉我
you survived getting hit by a truck.
你被卡车撞了之后是怎么活下来的
Your injuries were fatal.
你的伤是致命的
Was it vampire blood?
是因为吸血鬼的血吗
That, and, uh...
这个嘛
This ring protects me from death
这枚戒指,保护我不会因为
at the hands of supernatural beings.
超自然生物而死去
A vampire hunter who can't be killed by vampires.
一个不会被吸血鬼杀死的吸血鬼猎人
Convenient.
很实用嘛
Are you worried I'm a supernatural being?
你担心我是超自然生物吗
One can never be... too careful.
谨慎一点总是没错的
Sorry. I'm gonna go.
对不起,我得走了
Ok, yeah, sure, sure, sure.
好的,行,走吧,走吧
Elena, I amI'm sorry.
埃琳娜,抱歉,我很抱歉
Please, itit's ok.
别这么说,没关系的
It's not ok, Elena.
这个有关系,埃琳娜
I mean, this is not even my place. It'sit's your place.
这都不是我的地盘,这是你家
It's Jenna's place. It's your family it's your family's place.
是珍娜的家,是你父母的家
The minute that you slept on that couch,
你过来睡沙发的那一刻起
it became your place, too.
这里就也是你的家了
We needed you, and...
我们需要你
and you stayed.
你就留下来了
So thank you for that.
谢谢你为我们留下来
Hey, look, I know it's hard.
我知道你很难接受
But Jenna's gone.
但是珍娜已经走了
And you're allowed to move on.
你应该往前走
You're still alive?
你还活着呢
I assume that means Klaus didn't get his coffins.
这样的话我猜克劳斯是还没拿到棺材
Well, don't look so happy.
别这么高兴
I was only able to get one of them out in time.
我只有时间弄走了其中一个
The locked one.
锁上的那个
Probably a good choice.
大概是个不错的选择
You know, if you're banking on Bonnie's mama to open it,
如果你指望邦妮的妈妈来打开它
you're screwed.
你就玩完了
She doesn't have any powers.
她现在一点魔力都没有
Doesn't surprise me.
我一点都不吃惊
It's been that kind of night.
今天都挺不顺利的
Is Elena ok?
埃琳娜还好吗
I take it you two had a heart to heart.
我猜你俩交心地谈过了
And I take it you don't want to talk about it.
我还猜,你不想和我谈那件事
Noted.
懂了
So why don't we talk about this?
所以不如我们谈谈这个
What did you do?
你做了什么
You have your family back. Finally.
你终于,找回你的家人了
You're going to open them?
你要打开它们吗
Not quite yet.
还不急
I still have some unfinished business to take care of.
我还有些事没处理完
What business?
什么事
So, Niklaus...
尼克劳斯
Elijah?
以利亚
What did I miss?
我错过了什么 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj03/411248.html |