吸血鬼日记第三季:第13集 吸血鬼始祖联手(在线收听

   Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...

  《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
  You took everything from me, Klaus.
  你夺走了我的一切,克劳斯
  Let bygones be bygones. Resentment gets old.
  让过去的事过去吧,时间会淡化愤恨的
  No one ever gets old? Revenge. No.
  你知道时间不会淡化什么吗,复仇,不
  What's the matter, Klaus, missing something?
  怎么了,克劳斯,丢了什么东西吗
  Three sleeping originals, four coffins.
  三个沉睡的祖先,却有四口棺材
  Who is in the locked box?
  那么上锁的这个里面是谁
  I think I know who can open the coffin, Stefan.
  我想我知道谁能打开这个棺材,斯特凡
  Who is this?
  这是谁
  It's my mom. I want to help you.
  我妈妈,我想要帮你
  You have no magic and I don't trust you.
  你现在没有法力,我也不相信你
  Maybe you can help me get my magic back.
  也许你能帮我找回我的法力
  To break the sire bond, you've to make yourself turn.
  想要解除认祖归忠,你要让你自己变身
  Oh, my god.
  我的天呐
  Run!
  快跑
  Is he going to make it? Not on his own.
  他能挺过来吗,靠他自己是不行
  What is that? Vampire blood.
  那是什么,是吸血鬼的血
  Show me the coffins.
  让我见到那些棺材
  Where's the fourth? It's not here.
  第四个呢,第四个不在这儿
  I assume that means Klaus didn't get his coffins.
  这样的话我猜克劳斯是还没拿到棺材
  I was only able to get one of them out in timethe locked one.
  我只有时间弄走了其中一个,锁上的那个
  Probably a good choice.
  大概是个不错的选择
  So why don't we talk about this?
  所以不如我们谈谈这个
  What did you do?
  你做了什么
  Elijah?
  以利亚
  You look surprised to see me.
  你看到我好像很惊讶
  So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest.
  那么把我胸膛里的匕首取出来的人就不是你了
  You look like you could do with a drink.
  看样子你该喝一杯
  And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?
  我们还有很多事要谈,我们坐吧
  Easy! I just finished renovating!
  悠着点,我才重新装修完
  You know, you have every right to be mad at me,
  要知道,你确实有权利生我的气
  but I kept my word.
  但我言而有信
  I reunited you with our family.
  我让你和我们的家人团聚了
  Don't make me do this to you again, Elijah!
  别逼我再把你封住,以利亚
  Come on. Use it.
  来啊,用它封住我吧
  I dare you.
  你不敢
  You'll have Kol to death with.
  那你就得对付科尔了
  Mikael is dead.
  迈克尔死了
  What did you say?
  你刚刚说什么
  I killed him. With his own weapon.
  我杀了他,还是用他自己的武器
  He's gone, Elijah, forever.
  他死了,以利亚,永远回不来了
  Why do our family remain in these coffins?
  那我们的家人为什么还在棺材里
  Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century.
  芬恩关了九百多年,科尔超过一个世纪了
  Because of Stefan Salvatore.
  因为斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
  He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them.
  他扣着我唯一继续关着他们的原因
  There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah.
  有些关于我们过去的事,你不知道,以利亚
  Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know.
  关于我们母亲的死,一些我一直不想让你知道的事
  But I'm ready to tell you now.
  但是我现在打算告诉你了
  I only ask that you remember
  我只求你记得
  the oath of loyalty you once swore to me.
  你曾经宣誓会对我忠心不二
  What are you doing?
  你在干什么
  Always and forever.
  一直以来
  I need you
  我都需要你
  to stand by my side.
  站在我这边
  Be my brother.
  做为我的兄长
  Help me... destroy Stefan,
  帮我...除掉斯特凡
  and I promise you,
  我向你保证
  our family will be whole again.
  我们的家庭会破镜重圆
  Morning. Thought we had aspirin.
  早啊,我们不是有阿司匹林吗
  Yeah, in the vitamins.
  有,跟维生素放一起了
  You're hungover.
  你宿醉未醒啊
  Yeah, sorry about that.
  是啊,抱歉
  It was a bit of a weird night.
  昨晚有点怪怪的
  I told you, you don't have to feel guilty
  我说了,你不必为邀请
  about inviting Meredith over here. I know.
  梅雷迪思来做客感到愧疚,我知道
  And I thank you for that.
  谢谢你不介意
  But I do feel a little guilty for
  但是让我愧疚的是
  whisky dialing her at 2 in the a.m.
  凌晨两点借着醉意给她打电话
  No, you didn't. Oh, yes, I did.
  你不是吧,不骗你
  Was she cool about it?
  她生气了吗
  Well, as soon as these aspirin kick in
  等这些阿司匹林起效了
  and I remember the conversation,
  我能记起我们聊什么了
  I'll let you know.
  我就告诉你
  Sheriff Forbes, hi.
  福布斯警长,你好
  Is everything ok?
  出事了吗
  This is an unconventional
  我要跟你们说的事
  conversation we're about to have,
  很不同寻常
  so I hope you'll protect me on it. Of course.
  所以,希望你们别说出去,当然不会
  I assume you both heard our medical examiner was murdered
  我想你们都听说我们的验尸官被杀害了
  the night of the wickery bridge fundraiser. Yeah.
  就在维克利大桥基金募集会那晚,是啊
  Brian Walters. Why?
  布赖恩·沃尔特斯,怎么了
  We've been investigating.
  我们一直在调查此案
  Someone drove this stake through his heart.
  有人往他心脏上插了这根木桩
  It's one of ours.
  这是我们的
  I mean, this is one of a set from your parents' lake house.
  我是说,这是你父母湖边别墅那里拿来的工具
  That's why I'm here. I haven't told anyone,
  我就是为此而来,我还没对别人说
  but forensics ran it for prints
  但是法医检查了指纹
  and found only one clean set.
  只找到一组清晰的指纹
  Yours.
  是你的
  What?
  什么
  So you're the prime suspect, huh?
  那你成了主要嫌疑人了
  She doesn't think that I did it.
  她并不认为是我干的
  She's just trying to find out why
  她只是想查明为什么
  someone used one of my family's weapons to kill a council member.
  有人要用我家的武器去杀委员会的成员
  Well, why don't you just ask Ric
  你怎么不问问里克
  if his dirty little doctor had access to the weapons.
  他那个浪荡医生能不能拿到那些武器
  You're on speaker phone, dick. I'm just saying,
  开着免提呢,你个混蛋,我只是想说
  first suspect is usually the right one.
  第一嫌疑人一般就是凶手
  Don't get so defensive.
  别这么急着反驳
  Brian Walters was killed days ago, all right?
  布赖恩·沃尔特斯是几天前被杀的
  I didn't show Meredith this stuff until last night.
  我昨晚才给梅雷迪思看这些东西
  It wasn't Meredith.
  不是梅雷迪思
  But Brian Walters was her exboyfriend
  可布赖恩·沃尔特斯是她前男友
  and Ric saw them fighting that night.
  里克那晚又看到他们起争执
  It's not Meredith. Ok?
  不是梅雷迪思,行了吗
  I refuse to believe that your luck with women is that tragic.
  我不肯相信你的桃花运都会变成杯具
  Who else knows about your secret little slayer stash?
  还有谁知道你的秘密屠刀藏品
  Who doesn't? I've got weapons everywhere.
  谁不知道,我到处放武器
  Here, the school, my loft, your car.
  家里,学校,阁楼,你车里都有
  It's Klaus. Has to be.
  是克劳斯,肯定是他
  He's just screwing with us.
  他就是耍我们玩呢
  I wonder if it was Stefan.
  会不会是斯特凡
  He was crazy that night.
  他那晚很疯狂
  You know, he was trying to get underneath Klaus' skin.
  他想惹恼克劳斯
  He was capable of pretty much anything.
  他什么事都能做出来
  Ah, makes me nostalgic for the time
  真是让我怀念斯特凡还是
  when Stefan was a bunnysnacking pacifist.
  吃兔子的反战主义者的时光了
  Anyway, got to go. More later.
  我得挂了,回头再说
  Hey, where are you?
  你在哪呢
  Tea with an old friend.
  和老友喝茶
  Elijah.
  以利亚
  My favorite original,
  我最喜欢的祖先
  back from the dead.
  起死回生了
  You clean up nice.
  你打扮得挺帅啊
  You left something...
  你留了点东西
  in my jacket pocket. Oh, yeah.
  在我的上衣口袋里,是啊
  Dear Elijah,
  亲爱的,以利亚
  let's get together,
  我们叙叙旧吧
  plot the destruction of your brother.
  一起策划怎么扳倒你弟弟
  Xo, xo.
  亲亲抱抱
  Damon. Was I right to undagger you,
  达蒙,我解封你做得对吗
  or are we going to have a problem?
  还是我们要干一架
  I'm here. Let's talk.
  我这不来了,谈谈吧
  Well, let's start with an easy question...
  那我们从简单的问题开始
  Any idea what kind of Klaus killing weapon
  你知道有什么能杀死克劳斯的武器
  could be magically sealed in a mystery coffin?
  会被魔法封在一个神秘的棺材里吗
  Slow down!
  慢点
  Keep up. We don't have much time.
  跟上,我们时间不多
  Sorry, Stefan, but I didn't have a choice.
  抱歉,斯特凡,但我当时没有别的选择
  There was a choice, Bonnie. You made it
  有的,邦妮,你做出了选择
  and now we have to live with it.
  现在只能承担后果
  I told Klaus where the coffins were, and he took them.
  我告诉了克劳斯棺材的所在地,他拿走了棺材
  All of them except this one.
  只剩下了这一个
  That's the one that's sealed? Yep.
  这就是被封住的那个吗,没错
  Unfortunately, it seems to be the one he cares about most.
  不幸的是,他似乎最在乎的就是这个
  Aren't you coming inside?
  你不进来了吗
  Vampires can't get in. Damon had to compel
  吸血鬼进不去,达蒙不得不控制了
  a couple of the Lockwood gardeners to bring the coffin in.
  几个洛克伍德家的花匠把棺材搬进来
  This is a bad idea.
  这样不太好
  Look, if you're really the key to opening up that coffin,
  听着,如果你真是打开这棺材的关键
  I think it's a pretty safe bet you're on Klaus' hit list.
  我想基本可以确定克劳斯会想要杀了你
  So I suggest you hide out in here
  所以我建议你躲在这儿
  and figure out a way to open the damn thing.
  想办法把那该死的东西弄开
  I told you, I don't have any powers.
  我说过了,我没有法力
  And I don't believe you.
  我不相信
  Time's ticking.
  时间不多了
  Won't be long before Klaus calls his hybrids
  用不了多久,克劳斯就会让他的混血儿
  to find that coffin and kill all of us.
  找到这个棺材,杀了我们所有人
  So dig deep, Abby Bennett.
  挖掘你的潜力吧,艾比·贝内特
  Scrape out whatever magic you have left.
  把你剩下的那点法力都刮出来
  What are you doing here?
  你在这儿干什么
  Bonnie told me that you guys would be here.
  邦妮告诉我你们会在这儿
  I need to talk to you.
  我要跟你谈谈
  Well, there's nothing to talk about.
  没什么好谈的
  I'm just focused on getting this coffin open.
  我一门心思想打开这个棺材
  Did you kill the medical examiner?
  是你杀了那个验尸官吗
  Why would you think I did that?
  你为什么会觉得是我做的
  Maybe because I don't know what you're capable of anymore.
  或许因为我现在不知道你能干出什么来
  Well, believe what you want, Elena.
  你爱怎么想怎么想吧,埃琳娜
  I don't want to believe any of it, Stefan.
  我也不愿意相信这一切,斯特凡
  But you had to ask me anyway.
  但你还是得来问问我
  Stefan...
  斯特凡
  Did you ask Damon
  你问过达蒙吗
  if he killed anybody lately?
  问他最近有没有杀人
  Are you Caroline?
  你是卡罗琳吗
  Yes. Dr. Fell, hi.
  是的,菲尔医生,你好
  Elena told me you helped out my dad.
  埃琳娜告诉我是你帮了我爸爸
  I did. Do you think you can get him to be a little more grateful?
  是的,你能让他知道点感恩吗
  He spent half the night threatening to get
  他昨晚花了大半夜的时间威胁我说
  my medical license revoked for saving his life.
  要我因为救他一命而吊销我的行医执照
  Yeah, my dad's a little... set in his ways.
  是啊,我爸爸有点...固执
  Um, he spent his whole life hating vampires.
  他一生都恨着吸血鬼
  So
  所以
  So he's not psyched about it being vampire blood that healed him.
  所以他不能接受吸血鬼的血救了他的命
  Yeah, he made that clear.
  是啊,这点他说的很清楚
  I'm sorry.
  真抱歉
  My bedside manner sucks on no sleep.
  我没睡觉就会发脾气
  Um, so, can I take him home?
  那我能带他回家了吗
  I signed his discharge papers late last night,
  我昨晚就签字让他出院了
  just to shut him up. Oh, I...
  就是想让他消停一下,我...
  He didn't call or anything.
  他没给我打电话什么的
  That's got to be hard.
  一定很不容易吧
  When your dad hates the one thing you can't change about yourself.
  你爸爸恨你唯一不能改变的东西
  I make it my business to know who the vampires are in this town.
  我特意去查清了镇上都哪些人是吸血鬼
  Medical curiosity. I don't blab.
  只是出于医学上的好奇,我不会说出去
  Yeah, we've had our ups and downs.
  是啊,我们有些起起落落
  Tell your dad I said you're welcome.
  告诉你爸爸不客气
  Thanks.
  谢谢了
  That was fast.
  挺快啊
  Yeah, he's not here. He was already discharged.
  他不在这儿,他已经出院了
  And she seems perfectly nice, by the way.
  对了,她看起来人不错
  A little intense, maybe.
  或许有点尖锐
  But I think it's sweet you want to make sure
  但我觉得你想要确认阿拉里克的
  Alaric's not dating a total psycho.
  约会对象不是个疯婆子挺贴心的
  He's my family. I have to look out for him.
  他是我的家人,我得为他留个心眼
  Shh, shh, shh.
  别说话
  What?
  怎么了
  I hear it.
  我听到了
  Hear what?
  听到什么
  My dad's phone.
  我爸爸的电话声
  Oh, my god! Dad! Daddy! Dad?! Oh!
  我的天,爸爸,爸爸,爸爸
  Oh, my god.
  我的天啊
  Don't be dead, don't be dead, don't be dead!
  别死,你不能死啊,求你别死
  Oh, my god!
  我的天
  Daddy!
  爸爸
  Caroline...
  卡罗琳
  He has vampire blood in his system.
  他体内有吸血鬼的血啊
  What?!
  什么
  This is the only grimoire you kept?
  这是你手里唯一的魔法书吗
  It was the only one I needed.
  我只需要这一本
  So...what is all of this?
  这些都是什么
  Family history.
  家族历史
  About a mother who loved her children so much,
  讲述了一个爱子心切的母亲
  she couldn't bear the thought she might lose them.
  她不愿失去自己的孩子
  So she turned them into vampires.
  就把他们都变成了吸血鬼
  One of them is Klaus.
  其中一个就是克劳斯
  The one you're trying to kill with whatever's in that coffin?
  就是你们想用棺材里的东西杀死的那个吗
  There's nothing in here that's going to help.
  这里没什么能帮上忙的东西
  I've seen most of these spells.
  大部分咒语我都见过了
  What was this?
  这是什么
  It's the spell I used to seal Mikael in the tomb.
  是我用来把迈克尔封在坟墓里的咒语
  I burned it, tried to get it out of my head.
  我烧了那一页,想忘记那个咒语
  Didn't work, though.
  却没能达到目的
  Wait...do you see this?
  等等,你看到这个了吗
  It's a sealing spell.
  那是个封印咒语
  We're trying to open something. Not seal it shut.
  我们是想打开棺材,不是把它封起来
  No. Right here. On the side.
  不,这里,边上这里
  It's a blood knot. It means to bind it, you need two generations.
  这是一个血结,意思是要封住它,你需要两代人
  A bloodline.
  血脉相连
  Like, two keys to a safety deposit box.
  就像是保险箱有两把钥匙
  So...
  那么...
  unbinding it
  解开这个结
  would reverse the spell.
  会逆转咒语
  Unseal it.
  如果我们合力
  If we did it together.
  就能打开它
  Get dressed. We're going out.
  穿上衣服,我们要出门
  Yeah, sorry, not interested.
  抱歉,没兴趣
  I didn't ask. Elijah and I have
  你没得选,以利亚和我
  scheduled a very oldfashioned sitdown with you and Klaus.
  安排了一场与你和克劳斯的传统座谈会
  I say go with the black.
  我觉得穿黑色不错
  Makes you look all villainy.
  让你看起来邪气十足
  Klaus won't make a deal, Damon.
  克劳斯不会做交易的,达蒙
  He didn't have to.
  交易不是非做不可
  All we're doing is buying a little time
  我们所做的一切,只是为淘气的女巫们
  to give our wicked witches a chance
  多争取一点时间
  to pop the top off the coffin.
  让她们有机会打开棺材
  So that's your, uh, your plan? Stall Klaus.
  这就是你的计划,拖住克劳斯
  Well, if you hadn't gone postal on his hybrids,
  要不是你对他的混血儿们采取暴力手段
  then maybe I'd have some options.
  或许我还有别的方法
  So you unleash an original to help him out.
  所以你放出一名祖先来帮他
  Undaggering Elijah was smart, Stefan.
  给以利亚解封是明智之举,斯特凡
  Are you kidding me? After what Klaus did to him,
  开什么玩笑,克劳斯那样对他之后
  he's in vengeance mode. It's perfect.
  他一心复仇,正合我们意
  Nothing smart about trusting Elijah, Damon.
  信任以利亚从来就不是明智之举,达蒙
  He screwed us over the last time.
  上次他答应帮我们杀死克劳斯时
  He promised to help us kill Klaus.
  就出尔反尔
  Yeah, the way you've been acting,
  就你最近的行为而言
  I'd trust him about as much as I trust you.
  我对你俩的信任程度不相上下
  Hmm. Well...
  好吧
  Guess that goes both ways, doesn't it?
  我想我们是彼此彼此了,不是吗
  Oh, yes.
  我懂了
  This is about me kissing Elena.
  你在为我吻埃琳娜的事生气
  Just remember, if it wasn't for Klaus,
  记住,如果不是克劳斯
  you wouldn't have become such a dick
  你也不会变成这样一个混球
  and that kiss would never have happened.
  那个吻也绝对不会发生
  So get ready and get happy.
  做好准备,高兴点
  We're going to negotiate a fake truce,
  我们要去为一个假停战协定谈判
  and I don't want your attitude screwing it up.
  我可不想你的态度毁了它
  I compelled the nurse to stay out of this room.
  我控制护士不要进这间病房
  You'll be safe here.
  你在这里很安全
  My wound has completely healed.
  我的伤口完全愈合了
  I need something to eat.
  我得吃点东西
  Daddy, why don't you just come lay down and just relax.
  爸爸,你还是躺下放松一下吧
  I can't. I'm too wired and my pulse is racing.
  不行,我兴奋过度,脉搏猛跳
  That's the effect of my body wanting to transition.
  这是我的身体想要转化的信号
  Well, maybe Dr. Fell could give you something.
  或许菲尔医生能给你点东西
  She's done enough.
  她做得够多了
  I called your mom. Thanks.
  我打电话给你妈妈了,谢谢
  Mr. Forbes, did you see your attacker?
  福布斯先生,你看到是谁攻击你了吗
  I didn't see anything.
  我什么都没看到
  Tried to sneak out the back exit and someone came up from behind.
  我试着从后门溜走时,有人从后面袭击
  Look, we'll figure this out, but in the meantime,
  凶手早晚会被揪出来,但在此期间
  we need to get you some blood.
  我们得给你弄点血来
  I'm not going to drink any blood.
  我不会喝血的
  You have to.
  你必须喝
  You died with vampire blood in your system.
  你死的时候,体内有吸血鬼的血
  If you don't feed and finish the transition
  如果你不喝血,完成转化
  into a vampire, then you'll die.
  变成吸血鬼,你会死的
  I understand how it works.
  这些我明白
  And that's what I'm prepared to do.
  这正是我的打算
  Now get me out of this hospital.
  我得离开医院
  I smell blood everywhere.
  到处都是血的味道
  What are you doing?
  你在干什么
  Taking inventory. Did you bring it?
  盘点存货,东西拿来了吗
  You mean did I steal evidence from a crime scene?
  你是说我有没有把物证从犯罪现场偷回来
  Yes.
  我有
  You're right.
  你说的没错
  It's a match.
  是吻合的
  This is from a crawl space in the foyer.
  这是在门厅矮层的
  Which means Meredith knew where it was.
  也就是说梅雷迪思知道它在哪里
  That doesn't mean she stole it.
  也不代表是她偷的
  This is from the loft.
  这是在阁楼的
  These are from the duffel in Damon's car.
  这些混在达蒙车上的露营用具里
  Identical to the one that killed Brian Walters.
  和杀了布赖恩·沃尔特斯的那把一模一样
  Damon's car was at the Wickery Bridge Fundraiser.
  达蒙的车就停在维克利大桥募集会上
  So was Meredith. And that was the night
  梅雷迪思也在,她的前男友
  her ex boyfriend, the medical examiner, was killed.
  那个验尸官医就是那晚被杀的
  The one who called her psycho.
  那个说她是精神病的前男友
  If she was trying to save Bill Forbes,
  如果她想要救活比尔·福布斯
  why would she turn around and try to kill him?
  又怎么会改主意要杀了他呢
  I don't know what to believe, either.
  我也不知道该相信什么了
  You know, but...
  但是
  We'd be idiots to ignore all these facts.
  我们要是无视这些事实就太蠢了
  So what should we do?
  那我们该怎么办
  Get this to the police.
  把证物交给警方
  Then you should probably be with Caroline.
  然后你最好和卡罗琳待在一起
  I'm sorry, Ric.
  抱歉,里克
  Please be careful.
  小心一点
  Niklaus, our guests have arrived.
  尼克劳斯,我们的客人来了
  Damon. Stefan.
  达蒙, 斯特凡
  Elijah tells me you seek an audience.
  以利亚说你们要见我
  Very bold.
  真勇敢
  Let's discuss the term of our agreement
  那我们就像有教养的人那样
  like civilized men, shall we?
  讨论我们协议的条款吧,好吗
  It's better to indulge him.
  还是满足他比较好
  I didn't, uh,
  我不是
  come here to eat, Klaus.
  来这里吃饭的,克劳斯
  In fact, I didn't want to come here at all.
  事实上,我压根就不想来这里
  But I was told I had to,
  不过有人硬逼着我来
  'cause you would hear us out.
  因为你会听完我们要说的话
  Well, we can sit and eat,
  我们可以坐下来吃饭
  or I can reach down your throats
  或者我可以伸进你的喉咙
  and pull out your insides.
  把你开膛破肚
  Choice is yours.
  自己选择吧
  Thank you, love.
  谢谢,亲爱的
  You lost your appetite.
  你胃口不太好啊
  Eat. I thought we agreed
  吃吧,我还以为我们说好
  that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home.
  会把坏脾气的斯特凡留在家里呢
  That's the spirit.
  就应该这样
  Isn't this nice?
  这样不是很好吗
  The four of us dining together.
  我们四个人一起享用晚餐
  Such a treat.
  饕餮大餐
  Is this what you had in mind
  在你将我哥哥身体里的匕首拔出的时候
  when you pulled the dagger out of my brother?
  是否就是这么想的呢
  Well, I know what he felt about you,
  我知道他对你的感觉
  so I figured, the more... the merrier.
  于是我想,越多,就越欢乐
  Well, Elijah and I have had our share
  我和以利亚好几个世纪来
  of quarrels over the centuries, but we always make it through.
  一直争吵不断,但我们总是会和好的
  Kind of like, uh, you and Rebekah, right?
  就像你和丽贝卡一样,对吗
  Where is she, by the way?
  顺便一问,她在哪里
  Last I checked, she was still daggered,
  据我所知,她还被匕首封着呢
  because you were afraid to face her.
  因为你害怕面对她
  If you're referring to the fact
  如果你是指丽贝卡
  that Rebekah knows I killed our mother...
  知道我杀了我们的母亲这件事
  I've already come clean to Elijah.
  我已经向以利亚坦白了
  Hey, Stef, remember when you killed dad?
  斯特凡,还记得你杀了爸爸吗
  Might want to dial down the judgment till dessert.
  把评头论足留到上甜点时再说吧
  We're here to make a deal, Damon.
  我们是来这儿做交易的,达蒙
  Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses.
  并不代表前七道菜的时候一直要拍他的马屁
  I'm just saying, we have a long evening ahead of us.
  我的意思是,夜色尚早
  Pace yourself.
  慢慢来
  Did you hear back from Tyler yet?
  有泰勒的消息了吗
  No.
  没有
  And I've left messages for him everywhere.
  我已经想尽各种办法联系他
  I...
  我...
  So does Alaric really think that Dr. Fell did it?
  阿拉里克真的认为是菲尔医生干的吗
  He doesn't know what to think.
  他不知道该怎么想
  What about you?
  那你呢
  I wish the girl Alaric liked
  我希望阿拉里克喜欢的女孩
  wasn't in the middle of all of this.
  没搅进这些事里
  He deserves to be happy.
  他应该得到幸福
  But, yeah. She looks guilty.
  可惜是啊,像是她做的
  That's why I told your mom.
  所以我才告诉你妈妈
  My mom's in there sitting with my dad.
  我妈妈在那陪着我爸爸
  And I don't think they've been in the same room
  我觉得他们从我十岁之后
  this long since I was 10 years old.
  就没在同一间屋子里呆这么久了
  Is there any chance that Tyler did it?
  有可能是泰勒干的吗
  What? If Klaus was trying to mess with you,
  什么,如果克劳斯是想惹恼你
  and he's sired to Klaus, and...
  他又对克劳斯认祖归忠
  he does everything that he's told...
  服从一切命令
  No.
  不
  No, I don't think Tyler did it.
  不会的,我觉得不会是泰勒
  Well, I can't just let my father die.
  好吧,我不能让我爸爸就这么去死
  I'm going... I'm going to force him to feed.
  我要...我得强迫他吸血
  But he doesn't want to, Caroline.
  可这不是他想要的,卡罗琳
  The only thing your dad has...
  你爸爸现在唯一拥有的
  is his choice.
  就是选择的权利
  I hated him so much for what he did to me.
  我恨他对我做的那些事
  So much.
  特别恨
  Now all I want to do is save his life.
  但现在我只想救他的命
  Well, of course you do. He's your dad.
  当然了,他是爸爸啊
  What was the hardest part for you?
  对你来说最难的是什么
  When you lost your dad?
  当你失去你爸爸的时候
  Realizing all the things
  意识到有那么多事情
  that he wouldn't be there for.
  再没有他的陪伴
  The things that, um...
  就是那些...
  that you just need your dad for, you know?
  你想要爸爸陪你一起经历的事情
  Stefan. Where is the lovely Elena tonight?
  斯特凡,今晚可爱的埃琳娜在哪儿
  I don't know. Ask Damon.
  我不知道,这得问达蒙
  I'm sorry, you missed so much.
  不好意思,你错过太多了
  Ah, Trouble in Paradise.
  有点感情纠葛
  One more word about Elena,
  要是再提埃琳娜一句
  and, uh, this dinner is over.
  这顿晚餐就结束了
  You know what, probably best just to keep Elena
  知道吗,也许最好还是把埃琳娜
  in the do not discuss pile.
  放在禁止讨论区里
  You're probably right. Yeah.
  也许你说的对,是的
  It's just the allure of the Petrova doppelganger is still so strong.
  只是佩特洛娃二重身的诱惑力依然如此强大
  What do you say, brother?
  哥哥,你说怎么样
  Should we tell them about Tatia?
  要不要跟他们讲讲塔提亚的故事
  Now why should we discuss matters long since resolved?
  早已过去的事,又何必重提
  Well, given their shared affection for both Elena and Katerina,
  鉴于我们的客人同时爱上埃琳娜和凯瑟琳
  I think our guests might be curious to learn about
  他们也许对佩特洛娃的祖先
  the originator of the Petrova line.
  会有兴趣
  Well, we're not going anywhere, Elijah.
  我们不赶时间,以利亚
  Please, do tell.
  请跟我们讲讲
  When our family first settled here,
  我们的家族刚搬到这儿时
  there was a girl named Tatia.
  有个姑娘叫塔提亚
  She was an exquisite beauty.
  她美若天仙
  Every boy of age desired to be her suitor.
  所有小伙子都想向她求婚
  Even though she'd had a child by another man.
  尽管她带着另一个男人的孩子
  And none loved her more than Niklaus.
  不过谁都不如尼克劳斯爱她
  Oh, I'd say there was one
  我得说有一个人
  who loved her at least as much.
  至少和我一样爱她
  Wait a minute, so you both loved the same girl?
  等等,所以说你们同时爱上了一个女孩
  Our mother was a very powerful witch.
  我们的母亲是非常强大的女巫
  She sought to end our feud over Tatia,
  她不想我们为了塔提亚使得兄弟反目
  and so she took her.
  所以就结束了她的生命
  And klaus and I would later learn
  克劳斯和我后来才知道
  that it was Tatia's blood that we consumed
  母亲施法术把我们变成吸血鬼那晚
  in the wine on the night where our mother
  我们喝的酒里面
  performed the spell which turned us into vampires.
  混的是塔提亚的血
  Tatia wouldn't make a decision between the two of us,
  塔提亚不愿意舍弃我们中的一个
  so for a time, Niklaus and I...
  所以有一段时间,尼克劳斯和我
  grew estranged.
  形同路人
  Harsh words were traded.
  我们恶言相向
  We even came to blows. Didn't we, brother?
  甚至拳脚相加,是吧,弟弟
  But in the end, we recognized
  不过最后我们认识到
  the sacred bond of family.
  血缘关系胜过一切
  Family above...all.
  家庭至上
  Family above all.
  家庭至上
  You're not trying.
  你根本没努力
  We've been at this for over an hour.
  我们念了一个多小时的咒语了
  The spirits are angry with me,
  死去女巫的灵魂在生我的气
  for leaving you.
  因为我抛弃了你
  Maybe they didn't want to me to have my powers again.
  也许他们不想让我重获法力
  I had all those dreams for a reason.
  我做那些梦是有原因的
  The spirits wanted me to find you,
  是他们想让我找到你
  because you're my mom.
  因为你是我妈妈
  It's not them.
  不是他们在阻止你
  It's you.
  是你自己
  You won't open yourself up to it.
  是你不愿意打开心扉
  Do you know dad never talked about you?
  你知不知道,爸爸从来没跟我提过你
  And neither did grams.
  外婆也没提过
  I had no memories of you.
  我完全不记得你
  So you know what I used to pretend?
  你知道我怎么做吗
  That you were dead.
  我就当你已经死了
  It was...easier to do that
  这样还轻松一些
  than to wonder...
  总好过一直想
  why you never came back for me.
  为什么你不回来找我
  There's no way I can tell you
  我无法让你明白
  how sorry I am for what I did.
  我对我做的一切是多么愧疚
  Yes, there is.
  有办法的
  You can help me.
  你可以帮我
  It almost worked.
  几乎起效了
  I have to call Damon.
  我得打个电话给达蒙
  Tell him we're getting closer.
  告诉他棺材快打开了
  I'll be right back. Ok.
  我很快就回来,好
  So why don't we move this evening along
  我们现在来谈谈正事
  and discuss the terms of this proposal?
  商量下具体事项如何
  Well, that's very simple.
  很简单
  Klaus gets his coffin back.
  棺材物归原主
  In exchange,
  作为交换
  he, and the original extended family,
  克劳斯还有他亲爱的始祖大家庭
  leave Mystic Falls forever.
  从神秘瀑布镇永远消失
  Me, Stefan and Elena live happily ever after,
  斯特凡,埃琳娜和我从此过上了幸福的生活
  No grudges.
  别嫉妒哦
  Deal sounds fair, brother.
  听着挺公平的,弟弟
  I don't think you understand.
  我想你还没搞清楚
  Elena's doppelganger blood
  埃琳娜是二重身
  ensures that I will always have more hybrids
  她的血能确保我随时制造出更多的混血儿
  to fight those that oppose me.
  来对付我的敌人们
  I will never leave her behind.
  我绝不会就这样离开她
  Let's say I do leave her here,
  退一万步讲,就算我离开她了
  under your protection. What then?
  你们俩共同保护她,然后呢
  How long before one of you turns her into a vampire?
  等你们其中一个人把她变成吸血鬼吗
  Or worse.
  或许更糟
  How long before she dies, caught between your feuding?
  她可能死于你们俩的争斗中
  You see,
  你们瞧
  each one of you truly believes
  问题就在于你们俩都真心觉得
  that you're the one that can protect her.
  自己才是那个能保护她的人
  And that is simply a delusion.
  到头来不过是个遥不可及的幻想罢了
  Gentlemen...
  先生们
  The worst thing for Elena Gilbert is...
  埃琳娜·吉尔伯特这辈子最倒霉的事
  the two of you.
  就是碰到了你们俩
  I'm going to get some air.
  我出去透透气
  Let me deal with this.
  我去开导他
  All this talk has made me thirsty.
  说了这么多我都渴了
  What do you say, Stefan?
  怎么样,斯特凡
  Can I interest you
  有没有兴趣
  in a little after dinner drink?
  和我一起餐后小酌一杯
  Thanks for walking me home.
  多谢你送我回家
  Are you doing ok?
  你还好吧
  This has to bring up a lot for you.
  这一定勾起了你不少痛苦回忆
  We've all lost a lot.
  我们每个人都失去了很多
  It's this town.
  我们的小镇
  It's messed up.
  真是一团糟啊
  None of us should have to live this way.
  我们不该过这样的生活
  That's weird.
  奇怪
  The electricity must be out.
  估计是停电了
  Here.
  给
  I think I have some candles over there.
  我记得那边应该有蜡烛
  Oh, my god! What the hell?
  天啊,发生什么了
  Ric! Oh, my god! Oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god!
  里克,我的天啊,天啊,天啊
  Elena, leave it, he's lost too much blood!
  埃琳娜,别拔,他不能再失血了
  I'm going to call 911.
  我得马上报警
  Ric, look at me.
  里克,看着我
  Who did this to you?
  谁干的
  I don't know.
  我不知道
  Oh, my god! There's a lot of blood, Matt!
  天啊,他流了好多血,马特
  I know! I know, Elena, I know.
  我知道,埃琳娜,我知道
  You have to kill me.
  你得杀了我
  What? Elena, you
  你说什么,埃琳娜,你
  you have to kill me.
  你必须杀了我
  Wait, wait, wait, Matt, hang up.
  等等,等等马特,别打了
  Hang up. He's right.
  别打了,他说的对
  If he dies a supernatural death,
  如果他以非自然方式死亡
  then he'll come to life and he'll be healed.
  他可以死而复生,毫发无损
  But how do you know who did this is supernatural?
  你怎么知道杀他的是不是超自然生物
  That's what he's saying! We don't, but...
  他不是说了,我们不知道,但是
  I'm a doppelganger.
  不过我是二重身
  That makes me... supernatural.
  也就是说,我是超自然生物
  Elena, no! This is messed up!
  埃琳娜,别这样,怎么会变成这样
  He's dying, Matt!
  他要死了,马特
  Mmm. Delicious.
  味道不错
  Aged to perfection.
  年纪刚刚好
  Well, I guess the only reason
  我想唯一能让你
  you agreed to this evening, Klaus,
  同意今晚见面的原因,克劳斯
  is to drive a wedge between me and my brother.
  就是你希望能够离间我和我哥哥的感情
  Oh, no, you're doing that well enough on your own.
  这个你们俩自己就可以,不用我帮忙
  Because of Elena, you're going to lose your brother,
  因为埃琳娜,你将失去你的亲哥哥
  and you'll only have yourself to blame.
  而且这完全是你自己一手造成的
  What do you say, Klaus?
  克劳斯,你觉得怎么样
  It's time for you to put something on the table.
  轮到你拿出点诚意来了
  We've made our offer.
  我们提完了条件
  Now you counter.
  现在轮到你们了
  Ok.
  好吧
  I offer Elena's future happiness.
  我愿意以埃琳娜一生的幸福交换
  You see, what she needs right now
  埃琳娜现在最需要的
  is to be rid of you lot,
  是远离你们这群人
  and to fall in love with a human.
  和正常人谈场恋爱
  Maybe that nice football player,
  那个踢足球的
  you know, the blonde one.
  金发的小子就不错
  Matt Donovan? Really?
  马特·多诺万,你开玩笑吗
  Yeah, why not?
  没开玩笑
  They'll marry, live a long and fruitful life,
  他们结婚生子
  and pop out a perfect family.
  幸福地过一辈子
  And continue the Petrova bloodline.
  佩特洛娃的血脉也能得到延续
  Every few hundred years,
  每过几百年
  you'll have a new doppelganger to drain
  就会有个新的二重身出现
  and never run out of hybrids.
  你的混血儿也不至于绝种
  Right, Klaus?
  对吧,克劳斯
  Consider it a small return on my investment in her wellbeing.
  就当是我对她幸福的投资的小回报吧
  See, after you hand me back the coffin,
  只要你把棺材还给我
  I'll ensure her safety for the rest of her natural life.
  我保证她此生安全无虞
  You know it's what's best for her.
  你知道这样对她最好
  So...
  所以
  What do you say, Stefan?
  你觉得怎么样,斯特凡
  Do we have a deal?
  我们就这么说定了
  What are you doing?
  你要干什么
  Nice try, Klaus.
  克劳斯,想得不错
  But no deal.
  不过我不答应
  What are you doing?!
  你在干什么
  Stop! Now bring me my coffin
  住手,把我的棺材带来
  before I burn him alive.
  不然我就把他烧死
  I'll get it.
  我去拿
  Go with him, brother.
  以利亚,你跟他一起去
  You keep him honest.
  看好他别让他耍花招
  When you return, I will make good on my promise to you
  等你回来,我会遵照我的承诺
  and I will hand over our family.
  让我们全家团聚
  Your first state regionals.
  你的第一次州际比赛
  Yep. And I was afraid to join the squad.
  是啊,当初我还有点担心
  And you talked me into it.
  是你说服我加入的
  You had nothing to be afraid of.
  你本来就没什么好担心的
  You were so much better than all those other girls.
  你比其他那些女孩厉害多了
  How are you feeling?
  你感觉怎么样
  I'm tired.
  很累
  Can I get you anything?
  要给你拿点什么吗
  Or... do you want me to call Steven?
  还是要我给史蒂芬打个电话
  No, no, we haven't spoken in a while.
  不不不,我们有段时间没联系了
  Just...call him when it's over
  等到事情结束,一切都尘埃落定了
  and the dust has settled, would you?
  再给他打电话吧
  Yeah.
  好的
  Listen. Listen to me. Ok?
  听着,听我说,好吗
  I know that you think you made your choice.
  我知道你觉得自己已经做出了选择
  But you can change your mind, you know?
  但你也清楚,你可以改变主意
  You are strong enough to handle being a vampire.
  你完全有能力应付变成吸血鬼这件事
  I mean, you're the strongest person that I know.
  你是我所有认识的人中最强大的一个
  No, Caroline, my strength is all in my beliefs.
  不,卡罗琳,我的强大来自信仰
  Becoming a vampire is wrong.
  成为吸血鬼是错误的
  People aren't supposed to cheat death.
  人们不应该逃避死亡
  It's just...what I believe.
  这就是我的信仰
  Please respect that.
  希望你能尊重它
  How can you hate who I am so much?
  你怎么能对我如此深恶痛疾
  No, no, no, sweetheart, I don't hate you.
  不是的,宝贝,我并不讨厌你
  I love you.
  我爱你
  You're strong. You're beautiful.
  你又坚强又漂亮
  You're good. No, I'm not.
  你很优秀,不,我没有那么好
  And even after everything that's happened to you,
  即使在你身上发生了那么多事
  you are exactly who your mother and I hoped you'd grow up to be.
  你还是长成了我和你妈妈所希望的样子
  Then please don't leave me, daddy.
  那就别离开我,爸爸
  Please...please don't leave me!
  求你了,别离开我
  Daddy, just don't leave me.
  爸爸,不要离开我
  Parents aren't supposed to outlive their children, Caroline.
  卡罗琳,父母本就应该比孩子早走一步
  It's ok.
  没关系的
  This is life.
  这就是生活
  This is what it means to be human.
  这是作为人类该有的命运
  Go ahead, kill me.
  杀了我,动手吧
  I know you'll do it when he brings the coffin.
  我知道棺材带回来后,你还是会杀了我
  You really have given up, haven't you, huh?
  你真的已经放弃了,是吗
  Where's the fight? Where's the ripper?!
  那种斗志呢,那个杀人狂呢
  Elijah.
  以利亚
  Why haven't you left?
  你怎么还在这儿
  Well, where are your manners, brother?
  你的待客礼数去哪儿了,弟弟
  You forgot dessert.
  你忘了上餐后甜点
  What have you done? What have you done?
  你做了什么,你又做了什么
  See, I've learned not
  克劳斯,我已经学乖了
  to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus.
  不会再相信你那些虚伪的承诺了
  We're doing this on my terms now.
  现在,要按我的方式来
  Kol. Long time, brother.
  科尔,好久不见,弟弟
  Finn, don't!
  芬恩,不要
  Rebekah!
  丽贝卡
  This is for our mother.
  这刀是为了妈妈
  You're free to go.
  你们可以走了
  This is family business.
  这是家事
  He's still out?
  他还没醒吗
  Caroline called.
  卡罗琳刚打电话给我
  Her dad died.
  说她爸爸去世了
  Will you stay with me?
  你会陪着我吗
  Until he wakes up?
  直到他醒过来
  Of course.
  当然
  I can't lose any more family.
  我不能再失去家人了
  Well, you were right about Elijah.
  你对以利亚的判断是正确的
  Undaggering him was a smart move.
  拔掉他身上的刀是步明智的棋
  Wow, actual acknowledgment of a job well done.
  哇,这么正式地肯定本人的工作
  You going soft, Stefan?
  你变温柔了嘛,斯特凡
  So I guess I shouldn't thank you
  那我是不是就不用感谢你
  for saving me from Klaus.
  从克劳斯手上救了我呢
  Shut up.
  你闭嘴
  You don't get to thank me till I pay you back
  到我还清你救我的账之前
  for all of those times you saved me.
  你都别谢谢我
  You could have left me there.
  你本来可以把我丢在那儿的
  Klaus would have killed me
  那样克劳斯会杀了我
  and you would have had Elena all to yourself.
  埃琳娜就是你一个人的了
  I didn't do that on your account.
  我不是为了你才拒接的
  I love her, Damon.
  我爱她,达蒙
  So do I.
  我也爱她
  I looked into it, Elena.
  我查过了,埃琳娜
  Meredith Fell was called into surgery six hours ago.
  梅雷迪思·菲尔六小时之前去做手术了
  She's been in there ever since.
  那之后她一直呆在那儿
  She has an alibi? Iron tight.
  她有不在场证明吗,非常有力的证明
  An operating room full of witnesses.
  满手术室的证人
  Then who could it be? I don't know.
  那会是谁呢,我不知道
  But the attack on Alaric makes
  但是算上阿拉里克
  this the third member of the founder's council,
  这是第三起袭击创始人委员会成员的案子了
  and we just cleared our only suspect.
  我们刚刚还排除了唯一的嫌疑人
  Let's hope big witch and little watch got that coffin open.
  希望大女巫小女巫把那棺材打开了
  Something's got to make this night worthwhile.
  今晚肯定得有点意义的
  Bonnie?!
  邦妮
  She's still breathing.
  她还有呼吸
  Mama's still breathing, I can hear her.
  妈妈也还有呼吸,我听到了
  Coffin's open.
  棺材打开了
  Well, it's not going to do us any good.
  不管丢了什么
  Whatever's in it's gone.
  对我们来说都不是什么好事
  I like what you've done with the new place, Nik.
  我喜欢你这个新地方的装饰,尼克
  I wanted it to be for all of us.
  我希望它是为我们所有人建造的
  A place we could all call home;
  是一个我们能称之为家的地方
  a place we could all be a family.
  是一个我们全家人能团聚的地方
  None of us would ever have to be alone again.
  我们谁都不会再孤单
  You're right.
  你说得对
  None of us will be.
  我们谁都不会再孤单
  You're staying behind.
  你被我们丢下了
  We're leaving you, Nik.
  我们要离开你,尼克
  Right after I kill that doppelganger wench.
  在我杀了你那个二重身女孩之后
  And you will be alone.
  你就会是独身一人
  Always and forever.
  永远孤独
  You run.
  你们逃走
  I will hunt all of you down.
  我就会把你们全部抓到
  And then you'll become everything you hate.
  那样你就变成你最恨的人了
  Our father.
  我们的父亲
  I'm the hybrid!
  我是混血儿
  I can't be killed!
  谁都杀不了我
  I have nothing to fear from any of you!
  我不怕你们任何一个人
  You will when we have that coffin.
  我们找到那个棺材的时候你就怕了
  Mother?
  妈妈
  Look at me.
  看着我
  Do you know why I'm here?
  你知道我为什么来这儿吗
  You're here to kill me.
  你来杀我的
  Niklaus, you are my son.
  尼克劳斯,你是我的儿子
  And I am here to forgive you.
  我是来给你宽恕的
  I want us to be a family again.
  希望我们能做回一家人
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj03/411249.html