吸血鬼日记第四季:第5集 来自猎人的威胁(在线收听

   Mystic Falls... I was born here. 神秘瀑布镇,我在这里出生

  This is my home. 这里是我的家
  And mine. And mine. 也是我的,还有我
  For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. 几个世纪以来,超自然生物生活在我们之中
  They were vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers... 有吸血鬼,狼人,二重身
  witches. And even hybrids. 女巫,甚至还有混血儿
  Then there's Elena. She's one of us now. 还有埃琳娜,现在她和我们一样
  Why am I acting like this? 我这是怎么了
  There may be one chance to save her... 也许有个机会能救她
  Nice ink. 纹身不错
  Tell him what the hunter told you 告诉他那猎人怎么说的
  the tattoo leads to! 那纹身究竟指向什么
  He said there was a cure. 他说有个治愈的方法
  No one must know about the cure, do you understand? 不能让别人知道治愈的事,明白吗
  The hunter holds the key, 那猎人掌握着关键
  and he'll stop at nothing to kill us all. 他会不惜一切代价杀光我们
  You have any idea what I've been through? 你能想到我都经历了什么吗
  I spent the last two days chained up by an original vampire. 在过去的两天里我都被一个吸血鬼祖先锁着
  So you met Klaus? 你见到克劳斯了
  I only know him by reputation. 我只听说过他的大名
  Apparently he's a real monster. 显然他真的是个怪物
  He's a vampirewerewolf hybrid. 他是吸血鬼狼人的混血儿
  Do you know how hard it is to kill them? 你知道要杀死他们得有多难吗
  From what I gather, you have to... 据我所知,你得...
  remove their head, or their heart. 砍下他们的头,或者掏出他们的心脏
  That is, according to lore. I'm just speculating. 这也只是据说而已,我只是在猜测
  I had to figure out how to do it on my own. 我只能自己搞明白怎么办
  I could have used some 我本可以利用些
  of this occult professor knowledge of yours. 你这位神秘学教授的知识
  But then again, you've always been slow 但是,再一次,需要你提供解答时
  when it comes to providing answers. 你总是喜欢马后炮
  We had a deal. 我们说好了的
  I'll give you answers about your hunter's mark 等你的猎人印记成长完全时
  when it's grown to completion. 我会告诉你这东西是怎么回事
  In other words, kill as many vampires as possible. 换句话说,就是尽可能多杀一些吸血鬼
  Come on, Connor, 康纳,拜托
  why do you think I sent you to Mystic Falls? 你以为我为什么把你派去神秘瀑布镇
  There's no shortage of vampires. 那里不缺吸血鬼
  That town's practically Infested. 这小镇就像现实版的《绝命小魔星》
  Listen, there's a witch 听着,有个女巫
  mixed up in all this. 搅和进了这些事里
  She's important to what I have planned. 她是我计划中至关重要的部分
  I want her to be kept out of harm's way. 我希望她能不要受到伤害
  Anybody gets in my way 不论谁挡我路
  Anybody 不论谁
  They're dead. 都是死路一条
  Ok... 好吧
  Sure, I'll occupy her myself. 好吧,我会自己看住她的
  Just do what you do. 做你该做的事吧
  And the less I know about it, the better. 我知道的越少越好
  Do I have your attention? 注意到我了吧
  Good. 很好
  Then let's talk about vampires. 我们来谈谈吸血鬼的事吧
  "Dear diary," 亲爱的日记本
  I know it's been a while. 我知道已经有一阵了
  A long while. 很久一段时间了
  I haven't needed... 我一直不需要
  I haven't wanted to write this stuff down. 一直不想要写下这事
  But I don't want to say it out loud, either. 但是我也不想大声说出来
  The thing is... 事情是
  I'm a vampire. 我是个吸血鬼
  And I hate it." 并且我讨厌这样"
  She's been spiraling since her transition. 转化后,她变化很快
  There are times I barely recognize her. 有几次,我几乎都不认识她了
  But now for the first time in a while, 但是这么久以来,现在第一次
  there's hope. 有了希望
  I feel hopeless. 我感觉绝望
  Depressed. Angry. 沮丧,生气
  But most of all... 但是最重要的
  I'm scared. 我很害怕
  Somewhere in the world, 世界上有一个地方
  there's a cure for vampires. 有着治愈吸血鬼的方法
  If I can get it, 如果我能得到
  Elena can be human again. 埃琳娜就可以再次做回人类
  I can give her back her life. 我就能把她的生活还给她
  Part of me just wants to end it. 我内心有一部分想要结束这一些
  But then I think of Jeremy, 但是我又想到杰里米
  and all that he has left. 想到他仅剩的一切
  So, I need to find a way through this. 所以,我需要想办法度过这一切
  No matter what it takes. 不管代价有多大
  So that's what I need to do. 所以那就是我要做的
  No matter what Klaus asks; 不管克劳斯要什么
  no matter what lies I have to tell, 不管我需要编出什么样的谎言
  or secrets I have to keep, I'll do it. 或是我需要保守的秘密,我都要做到
  No matter what it takes. 不管代价有多大
  How the hell did Connor escape? 康纳怎么会逃走的
  I blame mindnumbing incompetence, 我要怪那令人心烦意乱的无能者
  but pointing fingers isn't going to help me. 但是指责谁又不能对我有所帮助
  You're going to help me. 你要帮我
  Well, he could be anywhere now. 他现在可能在任何地方
  Think, Stefan. 想一想,斯特凡
  He took the hybrid's head, 他取走了混血儿的脑袋
  which means he wants werewolf toxin. 也就意味着他想要狼毒
  Which means he plans to stay in Mystic Falls to kill vampires. 也就意味着他打算待在神秘瀑布镇杀吸血鬼
  Which is a pity. 真是可惜
  As I'm half of the world 因为我正在地球另一端
  digging up a dead hunter, 挖掘一个死了的猎人
  you'll have no access to my blood. 你就无法得到我的血液
  And therefore the antidote. Nevertheless, 因此就没有解毒剂,虽然如此
  his tattoo is our only map to the cure, 他的纹身是找到治愈方法的唯一地图
  so your task is quite simple. 所以你的任务非常简单
  Find him, catch him, 找到他,抓住他
  and above all, keep him alive. 最重要的是,留他活口
  He's no good to us dead. 他对我们没用处了
  Damon's been looking everywhere for him. If they cross paths... 达蒙一直在四处找他,要是他们遇上了
  You need to keep Damon in check. 你得去阻止达蒙找到他
  It would be a lot easier if I could just tell him the truth. 我要是把真相告诉他,事情会更简单些
  You trust Damon with the cure? 你相信达蒙会守住治愈方法的秘密吗
  I imagine he prefers Elena the way she is. 我猜他更喜欢埃琳娜式的那个她
  Nice try, Klaus, but I trust Damon 想得挺美,克劳斯,但我相信达蒙的
  a hell of a lot more than I trust you. 程度远胜于相信你
  And I trust no one. 我谁也不相信
  Which is why my sister is lying daggered in a box. 我的妹妹会插着匕首躺在棺材里也源于此
  The more who find out about the cure, 谁找到更多关于治愈方法的
  the more will go after it. 他追逐的也就更多
  Nations have gone to war over less. 国家都为此开战了
  You mark my words tell one soul 记住我说得话
  and I will throw the hunter's sword in the Mediterranean 我会把猎人的那把剑扔进地中海
  and we can end this quest right now. 我们就能立马结束这场追逐
  Am I understood? 听明白了吗
  Really? Jeremy, you're half an hour late. 真的吗,杰里米,你都迟到半小时了
  Get here now. 快过来吧
  Uh, Matt? 马特
  Uh, hey, April. We don't open till eleven. 艾普莉,我们到十一点才营业
  Oh, sorry. I wasn't, like, 不好意思,我不是来
  trying to scare you or stalk you or whatever. 恐吓你,或是跟踪你之类的
  I just, um, I came to ask if you've seen Rebekah? 我只是,过来问问你有见过丽贝卡吗
  Why would I have seen Rebekah? 为什么我会见过她
  Oh, I just assumed. 我只是猜测而已
  I mean, aren't you guys kind of line a thing? 难道你们俩不是一对吗
  Rebekah and I are not a thing. 我跟丽贝卡没什么
  Well, I mean, I'm worried about her. 就算这样,我很担心她
  She said she'd help me find 她说过会帮我找到
  stuff out about the fire that killed my dad, 纵火害死我爸爸的真相
  and then she just disappeared. 接着她就消失了
  Trust me... 相信我
  that's the least of your problems. 这才是你们最该关心的问题
  Excuse me. What are you doing? 劳烦问你一下,你来干吗
  Where's Stefan? 斯特凡在哪
  Ok, good morning to you, too. 好吧,早上好
  He's not answering his phone and he's not here, 他不接电话,人也不在这里
  which, you know, big deal, 麻烦大了
  We've only got a killer vampire hunter on the loose. 我们有个吸血鬼猎人杀手在逍遥法外
  I haven't talked to him yet today. 今天我都没跟他说过话
  Give me your phone. Maybe he's dodging me. 把你的手机给我,或许他在躲我
  Why would he be dodging you? 他为什么要躲你
  Oh, I don't know, 这我就不得而知了
  maybe the hot, sweaty dance party business? 或许是因为热辣,汗湿的舞会那茬
  I figured you spilled your guilty little guts to him 我猜昨晚我走后你对他的愧疚
  when I left last night. 就溢于言表了
  Ohh, you didn't tell him, did you? 你没告诉他这事,对吗
  No, Damon. 达蒙,不是这样的
  I didn't tell him that I got high on blood 我没告诉他,我嗜血的过瘾感觉
  like some crack head 就像一些瘾君子
  and dirty danced with you. 还有跟你的热舞
  It was a mistake, ok? I wasn't...myself. 是因为这就是个错误,我不能自己
  And besides, he's already got enough to deal with, 而且,他已经够折腾的了
  trying to get me through this vampire stuff. 设法帮我度过吸血鬼嗜血期
  Oh, I see. This is classic shame spiral. 我懂,这还真是经典的自我消沉
  I'm not in a shame spiral. 我可没有自怨自艾
  Oh, you so are. Newbie vampire remorse? 你还真就是,新晋吸血鬼的懊悔吗
  Whoof, it's worse than a hangover. 比宿醉还要难受吧
  I'm not in a shame spiral, Damon! 达蒙,我没有自我消沉
  Hey, it's Stefan. Leave a message. 我是斯特凡,请留下你的口信
  So either he's dodging both of us. 那么他是躲着我们两个
  Or something's wrong. 还是出什么事情了
  Sit down. Sit down! 坐下,给我坐下
  Gilbert, give me your cell phone. 吉尔伯特,把你的手机给我
  Look, at least let April go. 至少放艾普莉走吧
  She doesn't have anything to do with this. 她跟这事一点关系都没
  She has everything to do with this. 她对这事至关重要
  Her and her father. 她跟她的父亲
  Plus, she and I have history. 加上我和她有过一段
  What are you talking about? 你在胡说什么
  I've never seen you before in my life! 在此之前我从没见过你
  You kids need to get some vervain. 你们几个需要沾点马鞭草
  And don't just wear it as a 别把它当手镯戴
  bracelet where anybody can just take it off. 任何人都能脱走它
  Maybe then you'd remember 或许你会记起
  our conversation at the hybrid's yesterday. 昨天我们关于混血儿的对话
  Our conversation? 我们有谈过话吗
  Are you saying someone compelled me?! 你的意思是有人控制过我吗
  Will someone please tell me what he's talking about?! 谁能告诉我他在说些什么
  Compulsion. Secrets. Vampires. 强制力,秘密,吸血鬼
  If you know so much, 如果你知道的够多
  then you know our friends are going to come for us. 你该知道我们的朋友会来救我们的
  Oh, yeah, I'm counting on it. 我正盼着呢
  Every vampire that comes for you 每个来救你的吸血鬼
  is another one I get to kill. 就是我要杀死的那个
  Now, who should I text first, hmm? 现在我该先发短信给谁好呢
  Damon Salvatore? His brother Stefan? 达蒙·塞尔瓦托,他的哥哥斯特凡
  Tyler Lockwood? 还是泰勒·洛克伍德
  All of the above. 群发给他们好了
  So we each take a different entrance, hit him at the same time. 我们从不同入口各个攻入,同时一举击中
  Stefan! Where the hell have you been? 斯特凡,你究竟去哪儿了
  Coming up with a plan? Yeah, we have a plan. 想出大计了吗,我们还真有个计划
  The plan is I'm going to rip Connor's heart out 我要去挖出康纳的心出来
  and I am going to feed it to him. 然后喂他吃下去
  That's not a plan. We need to be careful. 这成不了计划,我们得小心行事
  Connor has Jeremy and who knows how many other hostages. 康纳手上有杰里米,谁知道有多少人质
  Hence the open heart surgery. 因此才要开心手术
  Damon's right. Connor's strong, 达蒙说得没错,康纳太强
  but he's not going to be able to take all of us. 但他不足以对抗我们全部人
  I called in the hybrids to help, too. 我叫混血儿们也过来助阵
  My mom put squad cars blocking the streets. 我妈妈已派警车封锁街道
  They're saying it's a faulty gas main. We're good to go. 对外谎称煤气泄露,我们可以出发了
  Good. Great. No cop, 很好,好极了,没警察
  no witnesses, no reason to wait around. 没证人,马上行动吧
  All right, hold on, you're not all going. 好了,等等,不用全都去
  He shot me like 9 times. 他朝我开了9枪
  If we're killing him, I want in. 要杀他得算我一份
  He's got Jeremy, I'm going. 杰里米在他手上,我必须去
  Listen, nobody is going anywhere 在我把事情搞清楚前
  until I figure out what we're walking into. 谁都不能擅自行动
  Until you figure it out? 等你搞清楚
  Is that where you've been all morning, 你一早晨就忙活这事儿呢
  out buying bossy pants? 变成专制暴君
  This guy's known for setting traps, right? 这家伙惯于设陷阱
  We'd be pretty dumb to walk into one, 自投罗网实属不智
  especially if he has werewolf venom. 而且他手里还有狼毒
  Does he? 他有吗
  He's had it before. 他之前拿到了
  Fine. Fine. 好,很好
  You want to take some time to do recon, you get one hour. 给你一个小时侦察情况
  but we're going to need some extra help, 但我们要请求支援
  So where the hell's the wicked witch of the west? 坏女巫跑哪儿去了
  She can't do magic. Really? 她不能用魔法了,真的吗
  Call her, tell her Jeremy's life is in danger. 那就给她打电话,说杰里米性命不保
  Maybe that'll bring her out of retirement. 也许她就能重出江湖了
  I can't believe you wrote a book. 真不敢相信,你竟然出了本书
  I did. I wrote three books, actually. 没错,事实上我出了三本书
  Two of them are just two more to find to display. 另外两本更加精彩
  I'm finding them online. 我要上网找找
  No, no, you're not. Come on, 不,不行,别找了
  You promised, remember? 记得你答应过我什么吗
  Right? No cell phones, 在接受巫师治疗期间
  and no internet during witch therapy. 不开手机,不上网
  Here. This is yours. 给,这杯给你
  Right now I want you to focus. 现在我要你集中精神
  And I want your undivided attention. 绝对不能分心
  You really think you can help me start practicing magic again? 你真觉得能帮我恢复,重新使用魔法
  Absolutely, I can. 我当然能
  I invited you here because I can. 所以我才请你来
  But you know what, right now, just relax. 但是现在,你只需要放松
  Drink your tea. 把茶喝了
  I got this in Australia when I was backpacking 这茶是我在澳大利亚和这些精神向导
  with these Aborigine spirit guides. 一起背包旅行时发现的
  Trust me, it's better when you smoke it, 相信我,用作烟叶味道更好
  but I'm trying to be a role model. 可我不能把你带坏
  Bonnie... 邦尼
  Listen, the thing is, 事情是这样的
  what I have in mind might come off 我想到的办法
  as a little unorthodox. 和寻常疗法有所不同
  Now I'm officially curious. 听得我好奇死了
  Good. 很好
  What do you know about hypnosis? 你对催眠了解多少
  You really think that would work? 你觉得这能管用吗
  What, you practice witchcraft 你会施魔法
  but you don't believe in hypnotism? 却不相信催眠术吗
  Bonnie, listen... 邦尼,听我说
  you're afraid to practice magic 你不敢施魔法,是因为那些
  because those witch spirits convinced you it's wrong. 女巫圣灵让你相信这是错误的
  They threatened your grams and they made you feel guilty. 她们威胁你外婆,让你觉得内疚
  You just have to 你只需要
  confront that fear... and that guilt. 勇敢面对那种恐惧和内疚
  And remove it. 并克服那些感觉
  Maybe. I don't think hypnosis would work. 也许是这样,但我觉得催眠术不会奏效
  Witches are naturally immune to any sort of manipulation. 任何形式的操控都对女巫无效
  Really? 真的吗
  Let me ask you something. 我问你
  How'd you like to put that earring back on? 你想重新戴上那个耳环吗
  You expect me to care about bloody hostages? 你指望我能在乎人质吗
  You should. Damon does. 你该在乎,因为达蒙在乎
  So does Caroline, Tyler, Elena. 卡罗琳,泰勒,埃琳娜都在乎
  If any of them get to Connor, 如果他们任何一人找上康纳
  then you just wasted a trip to Italy. 那你的意大利之行就要无功而返了
  I can buy us some time, but Damon's getting antsy. 我尽量争取时间,但达蒙可没耐心等
  So if you want Connor alive, 如果你想活捉康纳
  you better get your hybrids onboard with my plan. 你最好让你的混血儿配合我行动
  Who is he talking to? 他在和谁通话
  Bonnie, hopefully. 希望是邦尼
  Maybe she's decided to make herself useful again. 也许她决定不再袖手旁观
  What is that? 那是什么
  It's our way in, courtesy of Alaric Saltzman's 我们的路线图,多亏阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼
  interest in the Mystic Falls underground railroad. 对神秘瀑布镇的地下铁道有兴趣
  The tunnels, like the ones in the Lockwood cellar. 这条地道和洛克伍德家的地窖很像
  Yep. 没错
  What did you find out? 有什么发现
  I could only make out the voices. 我只能听见声音
  How many hostages? 有几个人质
  Three. But, Elena, it's Matt. 三个,但是,埃琳娜,还有马特
  And April Young. 艾普莉·杨也在里面
  What?! Those two idiots. 什么,那两个白痴
  They're like danger magnets. 真是扫把星,祸事随身行
  We have to get them out of there. 我们得救他们出来
  Yeah, I just need a little more time. 好的,再给我点时间
  The clock's ticking, brother. 老弟,时间所剩不多了
  You know, I could do without the color commentary. 不用你提醒
  I'm going in these tunnels. 我要走地道
  No, you're not. This guy doesn't know 不行,不许去,那个人不知道
  that you're a vampire. Let's keep it that way. 你是吸血鬼,你不要暴露身份
  Maybe that's it. 刚好利用这点
  I can offer to trade myself 我可以用自己交换人质
  In exchange for the hostages. 用来交换人质
  No! Best case scenario is, 最好的方案是
  now you're a hostage. 你变成人质
  Worst case scenario he figures you out, 最差的方案是,他识破了你
  kills you on the spot. 并且当场杀掉你
  Stop treating me like I can't handle myself. 不要这么对待我,就像我不能自保一样
  Alaric trained me, 阿拉里克训练过我
  and I've been practicing with Stefan. 而且我和斯特凡练习过了
  So what? Now you're going to take on a professional killer? 那又如何,现在你要干掉的是个职业杀手
  Bang, you're dead. 嘭,你就死了
  Now what? 现在怎么办
  Head shot's no good. 射击头部不起作用
  It has to be the heart. So now you're dead. 必须是直射心脏,现在你死了
  For someone that doesn't want to be like me, 对于除我之外的人
  you sure are good at it. 你的确很擅长
  My brother's the only thing 达蒙,我弟弟是现在
  that's holding me together right now, Damon. 唯一支撑我活下去的理由了
  If anything happens to him... 如果他有什么意外
  We'll get him out. I promise. 我保证,我们会把他救出来
  He's clearly delusional. 他显然有妄想症
  I mean, right? All this 我是说,没错吧,所有这些
  all this talk about vampires? 这些关于吸血鬼的谈话
  II mean, he mentioned my dad. 我是说,他提到了我爸爸
  Hey, this guy's a nut job, ok? 这个人很讨厌,知道吗
  Don't let him get in your head. 别让他影响到你
  What if he knows something? 那假如他知道些什么呢
  Jeremy...did he say anything to you 杰里米,他和你说了什么吗
  about why he's doing this? 关于他做这些事的原因
  I don't know. Maybe. 我不知道,也许
  Maybe I just can't remember. 也许我只是想不起来了
  Let it go. Jeremy! 随他去吧,杰里米
  You said we had a conversation yesterday? 你说我们昨天有过一段对话
  About what? 关于什么
  We'll get into that. 我们以后会谈到的
  First, take a look at my handiwork. 首先,来看看我的工艺品
  Pick up some tips from the hunter's trade. 从猎人贸易中找到了些小启发
  What is all that? 这都是些什么
  The fluid is derived from werewolf toxin. 液体是从狼毒中提取出来的
  Trip the wire, bomb goes off, 触动机关,炸弹爆炸
  nails deliver a lethal dose into the bloodstream. 钉子会把足以致死的的毒液送入血液中
  And what's the point? What do you get out of all this? 重点呢,你是从哪里学会的
  You know, I used to think that there was no "Get". 你知道吗,我一直认为这不是学来的
  That I was just supposed to "Do". 这是我本来就应该会的
  Kill vampires. 杀掉吸血鬼
  That was until I realized that the mark held the answer 直到我意识到,那些纹身记号含有着
  to why I'm the way I am. 我的身世之谜
  The more I kill, the more it grows, 我杀的越多,它就出现的越多
  and once it's complete... 直到它完全出现了
  I'll learn my story, and 我就会知道我的故事
  and all this will have meant something. 这些一定都是有特殊意义的
  Hey! We're going to have visitors soon. 马上就有人来拜访了
  You two get in the back. Get up! Move! 你们俩到后面去,起来,快去
  And before you think about any other exits, 在你们想逃跑之前,我要说一句
  I got every door rigged. 我已经控制了所有的出口
  Got it? 明白吗
  Stefan's on his way. This will be over soon. 斯特凡马上就到,事情很快就结束了
  Will it? I mean, haven't we 会吗,我是说,以前我们
  already been here before with Jeremy? 不就和杰里米经历过类似的事情吗
  Isn't this why we sent him to Denver? 这不就是我们送他到丹佛的原因
  Well, we'll get him out of 等我们把他救出来
  this and we'll compel him down to the Bahamas. 催眠他,然后送他去巴哈马群岛
  Maybe he'll find an island girl. 也许他会交到一个岛国女友
  Did you find the tunnel map? 你找到地道地图了吗
  Got it. 找到了
  It was in his weapon's drawer 在他放武器的抽屉里
  with seven stakes, a weird macgyver crossbow 里面还有七只木棍,一个奇怪的马盖先弩
  and the last remaining vervain in Mystic Falls. 还有神秘瀑布镇上最后剩余的马鞭草
  So, how about we get this party started? 我们赶紧开始行动吧
  Not yet. Klaus is sending one of his men. 还不行,克劳斯派了一个混血儿来
  He'll take the front and you and I can take the tunnels. 他从前面进去,我们俩从地道走
  Since when do we team up with Klaus and the lollipop guild? 什么时候我们和克劳斯还有混血儿一伙了
  Well, I already told you, Connor has werewolf venom. 我早就告诉你了,康纳有狼毒
  We need someone to draw his fire, 我们需要一个人引开他的注意
  the hybrids are 混血儿对毒液免疫
  immune to it, so they're our best bet. 所以他们是我们的最佳选择
  Well, how are you sure he even has werewolf venom? 你怎么确定他还有狼毒呢
  Why is Klaus involved, Stefan? 斯特凡,为什么扯上了克劳斯
  Oh, stop being paranoid, Damon. 达蒙,别瞎想了
  Start telling the truth...Stefan. 斯特凡,说出真相吧
  Why is Klaus involved? 为什么克劳斯会搅合进来
  Did he compel you? 他控制你了吗
  I am telling you the truth, 我来告诉你事实
  this is the best way to get everyone out. 这是解救大家出来的最佳方法
  What is with you two? We're wasting time! 你们俩怎么了,我们是在浪费时间
  You know what, she's right. 她说的非常对
  Screw your plan. I'll kill Connor myself. 去你的什么计划,我要自己干掉康纳
  Stefan! 斯特凡
  Why are you doing this? 为什么你要这么做
  Damon had the right idea 达蒙那个地道的点子
  with the tunnels, but I'm not going to go in there 很好,但如果我不能指望他按我的计划来
  if I can't count on him to do it my way. 我是不会下去的
  If you can't count on him? You just vervained him! 如果你不指望他,你才给他打了马鞭草
  Do you think he cares about April or Matt? 你觉得他会考虑艾普莉和马特吗
  He'll get Jeremy out for you, 他只会为你把杰里米救出来
  but then he'll go right after Connor no matter who gets hurt. 之后他会干掉康纳,不管其他人的死活
  Then I'm coming with you. 那我要和你一起去
  You're not coming with me, Elena! 你不能和我一起去,埃琳娜
  You need my help! 你需要我的帮忙
  What if Connor attacks and you have to defend yourself? 假如康纳攻击,你必须自卫
  And what if you kill him? 如果你杀了他呢
  The guilt will wreck you. 愧疚之情会毁了你
  You don't think that I'm afraid of that? 你以为我不害怕吗
  Of course I am. 我当然害怕
  Stefan, I'm barely holding it together. 斯特凡,我几乎没有办法承受
  If Jeremy gets hurt 如果杰里米受伤了
  We'll get Jeremy out, ok? 我们会把杰里米救出来的
  I promise you. Elena, listen to me, listen to me. 我答应你,埃琳娜,听我说
  This is the most important thing 这是我对你
  that I have ever asked you to do. 最重要的请求
  I just need you to trust me. 你要相信我
  Please. 拜托了
  Look, man, this guy is dangerous. 那人是个危险分子
  He's highly trained, he's armed 训练有素,全副武装
  I can handle myself. 我能搞定的
  Besides, Klaus asked me personally. 再说这是克劳斯单独要求我做的
  This is a bad idea. 千万别去
  Uh, who are you? Who the hell are you? 你是谁,你又是谁
  Caroline. 卡罗琳
  Ohh. You're Tyler's girl. 你是泰勒的女朋友对吧
  He told me about you. I'm Hayley. 他和我说过你,我是海莉
  Well, Hayley, that's pretty crazy, 海莉,那就奇怪了
  'cause I haven't heard a thing about you. 我怎么从没听他提过你
  I've been staying here a few days. 我已经在这待了几天了
  Excuse me? 你说什么
  I needed a place to crash, Ty's a buddy. 我需要个住处,泰勒很够朋友
  He was kind enough to offer. 他说我可以住在这里
  I know all of Ty's buddies 我认识泰勒所有的朋友
  and I haven't heard about you, 就是从来没听说过你
  so how about we cut the crap? 不如废话少说
  Yeah, I don't do teen drama. 我可没空和你演肥皂剧
  Take it up with Ty. 问泰勒去吧
  Excuse me. 先走一步
  Dean, you don't need to do this. 迪安,你不是非去不可的
  Stay out of this, Hayley. I'm going. 你别插手,海莉,我会去的
  Just listen to her, man. It's suicide. 听她一句吧,你去就是送死
  Klaus told you to take Connor by yourself, 克劳斯叫你单枪匹马去抓康纳
  and you can't even fight back? 还不能还手
  You have to use "Nonlethal force"? 让你只能用"非致命武力"
  What the hell is that? 到底什么是非致命武力
  Klaus gave me a direct order. 克劳斯下达的是直接命令
  It's too dangerous. 太危险了
  That maniac already killed Nate. 那疯子已经杀了内特了
  You're not a hybrid, you don't know what it's like. 你不是混血儿,你不明白
  Klaus asks for something, you do it. 克劳斯的命令,我必须服从
  Look... I'm a hybrid. 我也是个混血儿
  I used to do everything Klaus said. 以前我也对克劳斯言听计从
  But I don't anymore. 但我现在不会了
  You don't have to, either. 你也可以和我一样的
  You think you can stand up to Klaus? 你以为你能违抗克劳斯
  Here, prove it. 证明给我看啊
  Tyler, don't... 泰勒,别
  Hello? Hey, Klaus. 喂,你好,克劳斯
  Tyler. I hope you're not causing problems. 泰勒,你没惹什么麻烦吧
  I can do whatever I want. I'm not sired to you anymore. 我已经恢复自由身,不会再听命于你了
  Fair enough. Though I do happen to know your little secret 很好,可惜我不小心知道了你的秘密
  about your time in Appalachia. 你在阿巴拉契亚山发生的小插曲
  What was your friend's name? 你朋友叫啥来着
  Hayley, was it? 海莉,对吧
  You'd probably prefer I kept that to myself. 你很乐意我帮你保守这秘密吧
  I'm sorry, mate. 真是抱歉
  Are you going to answer 你要亲口告诉我呢
  or should I just assume 还是我可以直接理解成
  you're back to being... How did you phrase it? 你会乖乖回来...你怎么说的来着
  Oh, yes. My little bitch. 对了,当我的小贱狗
  Do whatever the hell you want. 随你怎么做吧
  That's it? 这就完了
  You just back down?! 你就这么轻易被打败了
  We're closed. 我们打烊了
  I want you to free the hostages. 你先放了人质
  I'll free them. As soon as you give me what I want 我会放了他们,前提是你满足我的要求
  You and everyone like you dead. 你和其他的吸血鬼,都得死
  What, so your hunter's mark can grow? 来血祭那个吸血鬼猎人的印记吗
  Yeah, I know all about that. 我都知道了
  What it means. What you are. 图案的涵义,你的真实身份
  Listen, you free the hostages 听着,你放了人质
  and you and I can have a little chat. 我们还能坐下来聊聊
  Maybe I can tell you about the brotherhood of the five. 也许你可以听我说说五兄弟的事
  That's a weak move. 没用的
  You must be desperate. 你已经走投无路了吧
  Think about it, Connor. 好好想想吧,康纳
  Klaus saved your life, he needs you alive. 克劳斯救了你一命,他需要你活着
  Aren't you the least bit curious why? 难道你不好奇原因吗
  When I was a kid, 我还是个孩子的时候
  my dad used to tell me these scary stories about vampires. 我爸爸常给我讲关于吸血鬼的恐怖故事
  They're just stories. 只是故事而已
  Not to that man out there. 外面那人可不是这么说的
  There's something so familiar... 他看起来...
  about him. 很眼熟
  Look, this is a messed up situation. 现在的情况已经够乱了
  The last thing that you want to do 千万别被那人的胡言乱语
  is buy into that guy's craziness. 给迷惑了
  You're going to be fine. 你会没事的
  We're getting out of here. What is that? 我们会逃出去的,这是什么
  There used to be an exit through the old wine cellar. 这里以前有个通道能从旧酒窖出去
  They bricked it over. 他们把这里封住了
  So that's it, then? 那我们只能坐以待毙了
  We're screwed. 我们完蛋了
  No. We're not screwed. 不,我们不会完蛋的
  There's no sign of anyone. 这里看起来一个人都没有
  Stefan's coming at him from the other side. 斯特凡会从另一个方向靠近
  He'll free the hostages, 他会把人质救出来
  your job is to get Connor out alive. 你的任务就是把康纳活捉
  And use caution, mate. 当心点儿
  He favors booby traps and ambushes. 他最爱给人设套了
  Understood. 明白
  You may be a potential hunter, 也许你有潜力做吸血鬼猎人
  but you make one move, 但你只要敢动一下
  I will break all 27 bones in your hand. 我就打断你手上27根骨头
  They're not all bad, you know? 不是所有吸血鬼都是坏的
  Some of them, they're my friends. 有些吸血鬼是我的朋友
  Friends, huh? 朋友吗
  Yeah, I had a friend like that once. 我以前也有个朋友成了吸血鬼
  She got turned by this vampire I was hunting. 她被一个我猎杀的吸血鬼转化了
  He thought it'd be ironic. 那吸血鬼以为这样能报复我
  What happened to her? 那她后来怎么样了
  I didn't want to hurt her. 我不想伤她
  She promised that she would keep it under control, but... 她答应我会控制好自己,但...
  A vampire's like a loaded gun. 吸血鬼都是上了膛的枪
  Eventually it's going to go off. 总有一天会走火的
  That's when I got this. 那时我的纹身上有了这个
  So you killed your own friend? Listen! 你杀了你自己的朋友,听着
  If you're going to be like me, you need to understand. 如果你要当吸血鬼猎人,你就得明白
  Vampires kill humans. 吸血鬼杀人
  Hunters kill vampires. 猎人杀吸血鬼
  We have company. 有人来了
  Oh, my god. 我的天啊
  Follow this map. Get out of here. 按这地图走,就能逃出去了
  Take her to Caroline's 把她带到卡罗琳那去
  so she can...Ok. 她会帮忙消除...好的
  Stefan! That guy's armed. 斯特凡,那人有武器
  If you go out there, he's going to kill Jeremy. 你过去的话,他会杀了杰里米的
  No one's killing anyone. Go. 我不会让他得逞的,快走
  Connor, you don't have to do this. 康纳,你不必这么做的
  Stefan? 斯特凡
  Stefan, call me. 斯特凡,赶紧回电
  There was an explosion at the Grill. 神秘酒吧发生爆炸了
  I need to know what's happening. 告诉我发生了什么
  Damon. Hey. 达蒙
  Can you get up? 你起得来吗
  Oh, where's Stefan? 斯特凡去哪了
  I'm going to kill him. 我要杀了他
  He took your ring? 他取走了你的日光戒指
  Why would he do that? 他为什么要这么做
  Ughh. Because he's playing us. 他在玩我们呢
  All this stalling, getting the hybrids, 所有这些事,叫上混血儿
  taking my ring, add it up. 取走我的戒指,加在一起
  He's either made a deal with Klaus 他不是和克劳斯合谋了什么
  or he's compelled. 就是被控制了
  Then I need to get in there. 那我就必须去那了
  No, Elena, this guy is dangerous! 不,埃琳娜,那家伙太危险了
  So am I, Damon! 我也不弱,达蒙
  Then you need to be smart. 那你必须步步为营
  He doesn't know you're a vampire. 他还不知道你是吸血鬼
  You get as close as you can. 你尽可能靠近他
  And kill him. 然后杀了他
  Connor, we can end this right now. 康纳,我们现在就可以结束这一切
  Just put down the gun and come with me. 放下枪,和我走
  Sure, come out. I'll hand the gun over. 好啊,那你出来吧,我会把枪给你的
  Think about this, no one has to die. 想想吧,谁都不必丢了性命
  I'll tell you everything you need to know. 我会把你想知道的都告诉你
  I don't make deals with vampires! 我不和吸血鬼做交易
  Listen to me. 听我说
  If you die right now, 如果你现在死了
  then your whole life, all that killing, 那你的人生,那么多的猎杀
  it will all be for nothing. 就都功亏一篑了
  I can give you the truth. 我会告诉你真相
  Put down the gun and let Jeremy go. 放下枪,放了杰里米
  Please! 求求你
  Don't hurt him. 别伤害他
  Come any closer, he's dead. 你再走近一步,我就杀了他
  Elena, get out of here. 埃琳娜,出去
  He's the only family that I have left. 他是我唯一的家人了
  Justjust let him go. 放了他吧
  You hear that? Your girl's watching. 听到了吧,你女朋友正看着呢
  I will shoot the boy right in front of her! 我会当着她的面一枪毙了他
  On the count of three! 我数到三,你给我出来
  1...2... 1...2...
  Jeremy? 杰里米
  I'm sorry, I... 对不起,我...
  Hey, it's ok. 没事的
  You don't have to hide it, 你不用掩饰
  I know you're not going to hurt me. 我知道你不会伤害我的
  How did this happen, Jer? 这都是怎么回事,杰里米
  Why did Connor come after you? 康纳为什么会来抓你
  He said I was like him, 他说我和他一样
  Because I could see his tattoo. 因为我能看到他的纹身
  His what? 什么
  His hunter's mark. 吸血鬼猎人的印记
  It's invisible to everyone but me. 只有我一个人能看见
  Stefan and Damon didn't tell you about it? 斯特凡和达蒙都没告诉你吗
  No. 没有
  Who else knows about this? 还有谁知道这事
  Well, that's the thing. 问题就出在这里
  I don't even know. 我也不知道
  Apparently I was with Connor all day yesterday, 明显昨天一整天我都和康纳在一起
  But I can't remember. 但我完全记不得了
  Someone compelled me. 我被意念控制了
  I think I know who. 我应该知道是谁了
  Good work, brother. 干得好啊,弟弟
  It's over, Damon, I have him. 都结束了,达蒙,我抓到他了
  Not after what I just went through. 我经历千辛万苦,不会轻易结束的
  I had to punch through a boiler room basement 我击穿了锅炉房的地窖
  into a septic tank to get into this stupid tunnel. 穿过化粪池才进入这个该死的地道
  But it'll be worth it. I'm taking him with me. 但是,值了, 我要把他带走
  That's the thing you're not. 现在问题是,你不能带走他
  I don't know what you're up to 我不管你有什么目的
  or what Klaus has over you, 也不管克劳斯怎么控制你
  but even if I have to go through you, 但即使我得和你干上一架
  I'm going to kill him. 我也要杀了他
  Better back off, Damon. 最好别干傻事,达蒙
  Why? Because Klaus wants him alive? 为什么,因为克劳斯不想让他死吗
  This has nothing to do with Klaus, 这跟克劳斯没关系
  you're just going to have to trust me on that. 在这点上你要相信我
  Don't want to. 不想信
  Don't have to. 不需要信
  Not gonna. 不打算信
  You can give him to me, brother. 兄弟,把他交给我
  Run as fast as you can. 能跑多快跑多快
  You're not gonna kill him! 你不能杀他
  Why are you protecting him? 你为什么要保护他
  Tell me. 告诉我
  Tell me! 告诉我
  Klaus will kill anyone who knows! 克劳斯会杀了所有知情的人
  Then it has to be good. Spill it. 那我更想知道了,说啊
  Spill it! 说啊
  Connor's tattoo is the key to a cure. 康纳的纹身是治愈的关键
  The cure for what? 治愈什么
  For her! For Elena. 为了她,为了埃琳娜
  Klaus told you there's a cure for vampirism? 克劳斯告诉过你有治愈吸血鬼的方法
  And if Connor dies, then we'll lose it forever. 如果康纳死了,那就永远治不了了
  I know it's crazy, Damon, 我知道这很疯狂,达蒙
  but it's hope. 但至少是希望
  Do you understand me? It's her only hope! 你不明白吗,那是她唯一的希望
  You stay the hell away from my brother! 离我弟弟远点儿
  Look at you. 看看你
  So worried about your brother. 那么担心你弟弟
  And you're the biggest monster he'll ever meet. 却又是你弟弟生命中最恶的魔鬼
  You missed. 你没打中
  This isn't working. 这样做没用
  It's not you. 和你无关
  I justI can't get into hypnosis. 我只是不能进入催眠状态
  Bonnie, what do you think we've been doing for seven hours? 邦妮,我们七个小时都干了些什么
  That's crazy. 不会吧
  Look, I'm good at this, ok? 听着,我对这很在行
  And trust me, you're doing a lot better 相信我,你比今天早上来时
  than you were when you came in this morning. 进步了很多了
  You know what? 你知道吗
  Proof. 这就是证据
  I bet that you can light this candle 我打赌,你可以点燃这个蜡烛
  as easily as I can sign my name. 就像我能签名那么简单
  All you have to do is want to. 你所需要的只是这个想法
  I'm sorry. 对不起
  I justI can't. 我不能
  If you can't... 如果你不能
  It's only because you're afraid. 只是因为恐惧
  You're afraid of those spirits 你害怕那些灵魂
  and what they might do to your grams. 害怕他们会伤害你外婆
  But let me tell you something, Bonnie Bennett. 但是我告诉你,邦妮·贝内特
  You're stronger than they are. 你比他们更强
  You have a power of your own, 你有一股自己的能量
  you haven't even approached yet, 现在还没有达到
  and you don't have to be afraid, 但你不需要害怕
  of anyone. 任何人
  Say it. 说出来
  "I don't have to be afraid." "我不需要害怕"
  I don't have to be afraid. 我不需要害怕
  Now close your eyes. 现在闭上眼睛
  And mean it. 去做到
  I don't have to be afraid. 我不需要害怕
  Guess it wasn't good enough. 看来还是不够
  Oh, I don't know. 我不这么认为啊
  Elena... 埃琳娜
  I need to bury him. 我得埋了他
  I killed him, I should... 我杀了他,我得
  I should bury him. 我得埋了他
  Hey. Hey, come on. 冷静点
  Don't! 别碰我
  I heard you talking to him. 我听到你和他的谈话
  Making some secret deal with Klaus? 跟克劳斯偷偷订协议
  You said you were going to protect Jeremy! 你说过要保护杰里米的
  Keep me from...this. 不让我跟...这些扯上关系
  You said that I could trust you, Stefan. 你说过我可以信任你,斯特凡
  Elena, it's complicated. 埃琳娜,这很复杂
  No, it's not complicated, Damon! 不,这不复杂,达蒙
  You want to know why? Because, 想知道为什么吗,因为
  because he's dead now. 因为现在他死了
  You told me to kill him. 你告诉我要杀了他
  So I did. 所以我杀了
  I killed.. 我杀了...
  I killed someone. 一个人
  I kI killed someone! 我杀死了一个人
  I'm so...sorry. 对不起
  I can't believe Dean's gone. 不敢相信迪恩死了
  We could have saved him. 我们本能救他的
  I apologize. Am I intruding? 不好意思,我打扰你们了吗
  Caroline, it's not like that. 卡罗琳,不是你想的那样
  I keep waiting for you to make up some dumb story 我一直等着你编出个像样的故事
  so at least I can call you a liar. 那样我就可以叫你骗子
  Is that now? 这就是你的故事
  I'll let you two talk. 你们聊聊吧
  Thank you, how big of you! 谢谢你,真大度啊
  You have to understand... 你得知道...
  No, you don't tell me what I have to do. 不,不用你告诉我该怎么做
  I went through hell when I thought you died. 我以为你死了的时候我心如刀绞
  I cried like an idiot, 哭的像个傻子
  and this whole time, you've been keeping a secret from me. 可你这段时间里却跟我保密
  about falling for some werewolf in the Appalachians! 说你在阿巴拉契亚山爱上了狼人
  I never fell for her. Oh, please. 我没有爱上她,行了
  Caroline, she saved my life! 卡罗琳,她救了我的命
  I almost died trying to break the sire bond. 为了解除认祖归忠我差点死了
  Haley was there for me. She helped me get through it. 当时海莉帮了我,是她帮我熬过来的
  But nothing else happened! 别的什么都没发生
  Then why would Klaus think that? 那为什么克劳斯会那样想
  Because I'd rather him think that than know the truth. 因为我想让他那样想,不想让他知道真相
  There are other hybrids that need to be set free. 还有其他混血儿需要重获自由
  Haley and I can help them. 我和海莉可以帮他们
  But if Klaus found out about what we're trying to do, 但是如果克劳斯知道了我们的目的
  he'd kill us all. 那他肯定会把我们都杀了
  Hey, Jeremy. 嗨,杰里米
  Sorry we're so late. 抱歉我们来晚了
  We had to take this crazy detour. 我们一路都快绕晕了
  There was a gas leak. 汽车漏气了
  Yeah, I heard about that. 我听说了
  Yeah, and we had to stop by Tyler Lockwood's house. 我们中途还去泰勒·洛克伍德家了
  'Cause we had to see Caroline. 去看了看卡罗琳
  We talked to her for a little bit. 我们跟她聊了一会儿
  But now I was thinking 现在我觉得
  maybe we could all go get some coffee. 我们可以去喝杯咖啡
  But the Grill is closed. 但是酒吧关门了
  That's...weird. 很奇怪
  You know what, it's ok. I, uh, 没关系的,反正我...
  I need to get home anyway, 得回家了
  'cause I'm feeling a little... 今天我感觉有点...
  over it today. 太累了
  I should probably get home, too. 我也该回家了
  All right, then. 那好
  Hey, uh, April. 艾普莉
  Did you drop this? 这是你掉的吗
  Oh, that's not mine. 不是我的
  You sure? Here, let me see your wrist. 你确定吗,拿手腕来试一下
  Ah, thanks, but 谢谢,但是...
  I like it. I think it looks good on you. 不错,你戴着很漂亮
  You should wear it. 那就戴着吧
  OK. 那好
  Are you OK? 你没事吧
  Yeah. 没事
  I'm just sick of all the secrets, you know? 我只是厌倦了保守这么多秘密
  Yeah, tell me about it. 可以跟我说说
  What? 这是怎么了
  What's wrong? 怎么了
  Nothing. 没事
  How is she? 她怎么样了
  Angry, full of guilt. 生气,愧疚无比
  Hasn't said a word to me 除了说她想一个人之外
  other than she wants to be left alone. 没跟我说过一句话
  Is that my journal? 那是我的日记吗
  Had to go through six locks to get it. 打开了六道锁才拿到手
  Needed something to back up your insanity. 日记真是你精神错乱的备份
  Did you figure out how to tell Klaus 你想到怎么告诉克劳斯
  you lost a hunter and a hybrid? 死了一个猎人和一个混血儿了吗
  He's on a plane. 他现在在飞机上呢
  Which means I get to live for another six hours. 也就是说我还能活六个小时
  I got your back. You know, when he comes to murder you. 他要是来杀你的话,我会保护你的
  Thanks. Thanks for not saying anything to Elena. 谢谢,谢谢你没跟埃琳娜说
  About what? 说什么
  A cure that we don't have, can't find, 说有治愈方法,但找不到
  and probably doesn't exist? You're welcome. 甚至可能根本不存在吗,那就不用客气了
  She doesn't need to know 她不需要知道
  that she killed her chance of being human again. 是她亲手扼杀了她重新做回人的机会
  Alleged chance. 只是可能而已
  I believe him, Damon. You didn't hear Klaus' story. 达蒙,我相信克劳斯,你没听过他的故事
  I believed every word he said. 我相信他的每一句话
  Well, I'll remain a skeptic for now. 目前我还是持怀疑态度
  So what's your next move? 下一步是什么
  He said there was a brotherhood of the five. 他说有个五人兄弟会
  Which means there are other hunters out there, 也就是说还有其他猎人
  and I'm just going to keep looking until I find one. 我会一直找,找到为止
  Sure, Stefan, since you asked, 好吧,斯特凡,既然你请求了
  I'd be happy to go on a suicide mission with you 那我很乐意和你一起去完成这个自杀任务
  for a potentially nonexistent cure. 去找那个可能根本不存在的治愈方法
  Not a problem. 我一定和你一起去
  Yet a couple hours ago, 几个小时之前
  you were ready to rip my heart out. 你还想把我的心挖出来
  Because you were being a pain in the ass. 因为当时你特别讨厌
  I just need one thing. 我只想知道一件事
  Why do you want to cure her? 你为什么想治愈她
  What kind of question is that? 这是个什么问题
  Legitimate one. 合理的问题
  You want to cure her because 你想治愈她
  she's a vampire and she's not cut out to be, 是因为她不适合做吸血鬼
  or you can't love her if she is one? 还是她是吸血鬼的话你就不能爱她了
  I'll always love her. 我一直都很爱她
  But she's not supposed to be this person. 但是她不应该变成现在这样
  I don't want her to be. 我不想让她这样
  Well, if I'm going to 如果我跟你一起去找
  ride this fairy tale to its conclusion, 虚无缥缈的治愈方法的话
  let me be clear about one thing. 我要先说明一点
  What's that? 什么
  I'm fine with her either way, brother. 弟弟,她是什么我都接受
  So if we do this, we're doing it for you. 所以我们要去找的话,是为了你
  Dear diary, 亲爱的日记
  today I did the thing I was most afraid of. 今天我做了我最害怕的事
  I lost control. 我失去控制了
  I killed someone. 我杀了人
  I used to think the worst feeling in the world 之前我一直以为世界上最悲伤的事
  was losing someone you love, but I was wrong. 是失去心爱之人,但是我错了
  The worst feeling is the moment that you realize... 其实最悲伤的事是你意识到
  you've lost yourself. 你已经迷失了自我
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj04/411351.html