吸血鬼日记第四季:第20集 诱饵海丽怀孕(在线收听

   Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要

  Turn it off. 关掉
  She's ruthless without her humanity. 她失去了人性十分无情
  So, what are we gonna do? Lock her up 要怎么做,把她关起来
  make her life a living hell. 让她生不如死
  I was in New Orleans trying to find information about my real parents. 我本来在新奥尔良搜寻我亲生父母的信息
  I've only seen that mark on a handful of others, 我只在几个人身上见过这样的印记
  all from the same werewolf clan 都来自一个曾在
  that once thrived throughout louisiana. 路易斯安那州兴旺一时的狼族
  What makes you think I'll spare your beloved Katerina? 你凭什么认为我会饶恕你心爱的凯瑟琳
  You will spare her because I'm asking you to spare her. 你会饶恕她,因为我求你饶恕她
  As your only living brother, 作为你你唯一活着的兄弟
  I would ask that you provide me with this opportunity to love. 我请求你给我这个机会去爱
  Klaus, you have refused me my freedom. 克劳斯,你不肯给我自由
  In return, I have one last thing to offer you. 我还有最后一样东西要给你
  There is a witch in New Orleans  新奥尔良有一位巫师
  named JaneAnne Deveraux plotting a move against you. 简安·德弗罗,她在密谋对付你
  Hunt her down. 找到她
  That's the calmest desiccating vampire I've ever seen. 再没见过哪个要风干的吸血鬼这么冷静了
  I remember when you starved me down there for 3 days. 我记得你把我扔在下面饿了我三天
  I would've wept at your feet for an orange peel. 我会爬在你脚下哭求要一块橘子皮
  Look, she's not gonna beg for blood. 她不会求我们要血的
  Begging means desperation. 祈求是绝望的表现
  Emotion. She's still in nohumanity zone. 那是感情,而她依旧没有人性
  How hungry does she have to be  那要饿她到什么程度
  before we can torture some feelings back into her? 才能折磨她出现点感情
  A lot hungrier than she is now, apparently. 显然现在还远不够饿
  So, what are we supposed to do in the meantime? 那我们现在怎么办
  Maybe I can provide a little excitement. 或许我能给你们找点乐子
  Katherine. 凯瑟琳
  The one and only. Sort of. 独一无二,算是吧
  So, when's the welcome home party? 什么时候给我开欢迎回家派对
  Wow. Look who went and got bold. 瞧瞧谁胆子变大了
  Last time I checked, Klaus was plotting your eternal demise. 我没记错,克劳斯在想办法杀你呢
  Well, it doesn't matter anymore, 这不重要了
  because Klaus is gone. 因为克劳斯走了
  Wait. What do you mean he's gone? 等等,这话什么意思
  Let's just say that werewolf girl Hayley 这么说吧,那个狼女海莉
  turned out to be just the thing we needed 正是能让我们
  to get Klaus out of our lives for good. 彻底摆脱克劳斯的人
  Third time in here this week. 这周都来三次了
  I'm obsessed with the gumbo, JaneAnne. 我就喜欢秋葵汤,简安
  The old ladies in the ninth ward say my sister Sophie 下九区的老太太们说我妹妹索菲
  bleeds a piece of her soul into every dish. 在每一碗汤里灌注了自己的一点灵魂
  I asked around the quarter about my family. 我在这一带打听我家人的事
  And? Nothing. Zero. 有结果吗,没有
  I can't find a single person who remembers them. 我找不到任何对他们有印象的人
  Because, Hayley, people like you were run out of here years ago. 海莉,因为你们这些人早不在这儿混了
  What do you mean, people like me? 什么叫我们这些人
  In the bayou, they call the werewolves rouxgaroux. 在河口那边,管狼人叫红毛
  You head out there, 你去那儿
  you'll find what you're looking for. 会找到你想找的东西
  Be careful. 小心
  It's the last place you'd ever want to go. 那里对你很危险
  Don't do it. Please. 别这样,求你了
  What if I'm wrong about her? 如果我看错了呢
  That's the beauty of you. You're never wrong. 这就是你的优点,你从不犯错
  She's the only way we're gonna get to Klaus. 只有通过她,我们才能找到克劳斯
  Can we get someone else to do the spell? 我们能找别人施咒吗
  Who? Half the witches don't believe you. 找谁,一半的女巫不相信你
  The other half are too scared. 另一半则太害怕
  Because they know we're gonna get caught, JaneAnne. 因为他们知道他们会被抓到,简安
  We don't have any other option, Sophie. 我们没别的办法,索菲
  Now go. You know what you need to do. 去吧,你知道该怎么做
  What theuhh! 怎么回事
  Are you kidding me? 开什么玩笑
  Hey, I'm looking for a tow service. 我需要一辆拖车
  Welcome to the dark side of New Orleans, 欢迎光临新奥尔良的黑暗世界
  A supernatural playground 超自然生物的游乐场
  where the living are easily lost 生者会在此迷路
  and the dead stick around and play. 而逝者则留下游戏
  New Orleans? 新奥尔良
  What the hell is Klaus doing there? 克劳斯跑去那儿做什么
  Evidently, there are witches conspiring against him. 貌似那里有女巫密谋对付他
  So, knowing our brother, 就我们对他的了解
  this was a mission to silence and slaughter. 他是去镇压消灭敌人了
  Well, the French quarter witches are not a lot to be trifled with. 法国区的女巫可不是好惹的人物
  You don't suppose they've found a way 你认为他能想到
  to kill him once and for all, do you? 把他们彻底消灭的办法吗
  Rebekah, in the name of our family, 丽贝卡,看在我们是一家人的分上
  you might try to dial down your glee. 你是不是别那么幸灾乐祸
  What family? 什么一家人
  We are 3 distrustful acquaintances  我们不过是三个互不信任的人
  who happen to share a bloodline. 恰巧血脉相通罢了
  I for one hope they've found a way to make that traitorous bastard rot. 我希望他们能想办法整死那卑鄙的混蛋
  Good afternoon. Time for one more? 下午好,能再看一位吗
  I have nothing to say to you. 我对你没什么好说的
  Oh, now, that's not very amiable, is it? 这多不好啊
  You don't even know me. 你都不认识我
  I know what you are. 我知道你是什么
  Halfvampire, halfbeast. 半吸血鬼,半野兽
  You're the hybrid. 你是那个混血儿
  I'm the original hybrid, actually, 事实上,我是始祖混血儿
  but that's a long story for another time. 不过说来话长,下次的吧
  Where are you going? 你要去哪
  To find out who's making a move against our father, and then... 查明是谁要跟我们的兄弟过不去,然后
  I'll either stop them, 我要么阻止他们
  or I'll help them. 要么帮助他们
  Depending on my mood. 看心情了
  I'm looking for someone. A witch. 我在找一个女巫
  Perhaps you might be able to help me find her. 或许你能帮我找到她
  JaneAnne Deveraux. 简安·德弗罗
  Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉,不认识
  Well, now, that's a fib, isn't it? 这可不是实话啊
  Now, you see...I know that you're a true witch 你瞧,我知道你是货真价实的女巫
  amongst this sea of poseurs. 这里其他人都是装的
  So, enough with the fabrications. 所以就别骗我了
  I've quite a temper. 我脾气很差劲的
  Witches don't talk outta school in the quarter. 这里的巫师不会泄露秘密
  The vampire won't allow it. 那吸血鬼不许
  Those are the rules. 这是规矩
  I don't break Marcel's rules. 我不会坏了马塞尔的规矩
  Marcel's rules? 马塞尔的规矩
  Where do you suppose I might find Marcel? 我能在哪找到马塞尔
  Thank you. 谢谢
  Klaus. 克劳斯
  Marcel. 马塞尔
  Must be 100 years since that nasty business with your papa. 你爸爸那事都过去一百年了吧
  Has it been that long? 有这么久了吗
  Way I recall it, he ran you out of town. 我记得他把你逼跑了
  Left a trail of dead vampires in his wake. 还留下了一堆吸血鬼的尸体
  And yet how fortunate you managed to survive. 可你却有幸活了下来
  My father, I'm afraid, I recently incinerated to dust. 我父亲则在前不久被我烧成了灰
  Well, if I'd known you were coming back in town, 如果我知道你要回来
  if I had a headsup 如果谁告诉了我一声
  What, Marcel? 你会怎么做,马塞尔
  What would you have done? 你会做什么
  I'd have thrown you a damn parade. 会给你举办个游行
  Niklaus Mikaelson. 尼克劳斯·迈克尔森
  My mentor, my savior, my sire. 我的导师,我的恩人,我的忠主
  Let's get you a drink. 去给你拿杯喝的
  It is good to see you. 见到你真好
  It's good to be home. 回家真好
  Although please tell me  不过求你告诉我
  the current state of Bourbon Street is not your doing. 不是你把波旁街弄成这样的
  Something's gotta draw in the outoftowners, 总得有点东西吸引人来
  otherwise, we'd all go hungry. 要不我们都得挨饿了
  I see your friends are daywalkers. 你朋友都是日行者啊
  Yeah, yeah, I shared the secret of your daylight ring  是啊,我把你日光戒指的事
  with a few buddies. 跟几个朋友说了
  Just the inner circle, though. 只有少数几个跟我亲近的
  The family. 我的家人
  Tell me.  告诉我
  How did you find a witch willing to make daylight rings? 你去哪找到愿意做日光戒指的巫师的
  I got the witches here wrapped around my finger. 这里的巫师都对我为首是瞻
  Is that so? 是嘛
  I'm looking for a witch 我在找一个女巫
  by the name of JaneAnne Deveraux. 她名叫简安·德弗罗
  Has some business with me. 跟她有点事
  Looking for JaneAnne? 你找简安
  Then you probably oughta come with me. 那你该跟我来
  Showtime! 好戏开始喽
  How's the family? 你家人怎么样
  Those who live hate me more than ever. 还活着的对我恨之入骨
  Forget them.  别想他们了
  If your blood relations let you down, you make your own, huh? 如果血亲令你失望,就自己造一些
  You taught me that. 这是你教我的
  And what's mine is yours, as always. 一如既往,我的就是你的
  Even my nightwalkers, the riffraff. 我的那帮日行者也是
  They're hardly subtle, are they? 他们还真高调啊
  It's the quarter. 这里是我们的区
  Ain't no such thing as subtle, baby. 这儿不需要低调
  JaneAnne Deveraux. 简安·德弗罗
  Give it up for JaneAnne. Come on. 大家给简安鼓鼓掌啊,来啊
  JaneAnne Deveraux, 简安·德弗罗
  You have been accused of the practice of witchcraft 你被指控施巫术
  beyond the bounds of the rules set forth and enforced by me. 且超过了我所规定的范围
  How do you plead?  你要如何辩护
  Was that convincing? I studied law back in the fifties. 像那么回事吧,我五十年代学过法律
  Hold that thought. 等会儿说
  Seriously, J, tick tock. 不开玩笑了,简安,快说
  You know the drill. How do you plead? 你知道程序的,你怎么辩护
  I didn't do anything. 我什么都没做
  That's a lie. You know it, I know it, 你撒谎,你知道,我也知道
  and you hate that I know it. 而你很讨厌我知道
  It drives you witches crazy that I'm aware of your every move. 你们巫师都不爽我什么都知道
  That you can't do magic in this town without getting caught. 你们在这儿施魔法,必然会被我知道
  So, why don't we just cut to the chase, huh? 所以,我们还是直说吧
  You tell me what magic you're brewing. 告诉我你在施什么魔法
  Tell me. I'll grant you leniency. 告诉我,我保证宽宏大量
  Hey, I am, after all, a merciful man. 毕竟,我是个仁慈的人
  Rot in hell, monster. 去死吧,魔鬼
  I'll tell you what. 告诉你
  I'll give you one more chance. 我再给你一个机会
  Or not. 还是算了
  Yeah! 好诶
  What was that? 怎么回事
  Hey. Come walk with me. 别激动,跟我走走
  Witches aren't allowed to do magic here. 这里的巫师不得施法术
  She broke the rules. 她坏了规矩
  I told you I wanted to talk to her. 我说了我要跟她谈谈
  Hey, I'm sorry. I got caught up in the show. 抱歉,我演得太投入了
  Those witches, they think that they still have power in this town. 那些巫师还以为自己在这儿有势力
  I have to show them that they don't. 我得让他们知道那是幻想
  I never waste an opportunity for a show of force. 我从不浪费展示力量的机会
  Another lesson that I learned from you. 这也是我从你那儿学的一招
  And besides, anything that you could've gotten out of her, 再说了,你想从她口中问到的东西
  I can find out for you, and I will. 我也能帮你查出来
  I promise. 我保证
  Well, whatever it was, 不管是什么
  doesn't matter anymore, does it? 现在也不重要了
  Good. Then let's eat, 好啊,那我们去吃吧
  Because all that spilled blood makes me hungry. 流了那么多血,我都饿了
  Hey. Thierry, isn't it? 你是蒂埃里吧
  Any more Deveraux witches where she came from? 她还有其他姓德弗罗的巫师亲戚吗
  You're Klaus. 你是克劳斯
  I am. 我是
  And you're upset. 你很难过
  Sophie, isn't it? 是索菲吧
  I assume this is because of what I just witnessed with your sister 我想你是在为我刚刚在皇家和圣安街街口
  on the corner of Royal and St. Ann. 目睹你姐姐发生的事伤神吧
  Did you enjoy the show? 你看得开心吗
  It was a little melodramatic for my tastes. 我觉得有点太夸张了
  What did your sister want with me? 你姐姐想对我怎么样
  Why did Marcel kill her? 马塞尔为什么要杀她
  I see you brought friends. 你还带了朋友来啊
  They're not with me. 我们不是一起的
  They're with Marcel. 他们是马塞尔的人
  That's all that matters. 这就够了
  I know you built this town, 我知道你建立了这里
  but this is his town now. 但现在这儿归他了
  He killed my sister because she broke the rules. 他杀我姐姐是因为她坏了规矩
  So, I talk to you in front of them, I'm next. 如果我在他们面前跟你说话,我也会死
  Are you two gentlemen following me? 你们二位在跟着我吗
  Marcel said we're your guides. 马塞尔说让我们给你导游
  Oh,he did,did he? He did. 是吗,是这样嘛
  Well, then, let me be exceedingly clear about something. 那让我把话说清楚吧
  If either of you follow me again,  你们谁还跟着我
  you'll do so without the benefit of a spine. 我就把你们的脊柱掏出来
  Sorry for the wait. If you're here for the gumbo, 抱歉让你们久等,如果是来喝秋葵汤的
  I'm about to break your heart. 那真是抱歉了
  We just ran out. 刚刚都卖完了
  Your oldest scotch for my two friends here,love. 给我两位朋友上你们最老的威士忌
  Marcel wants to know what I'm up to, 马塞尔想知道我要干什么
  he can ask me himself. 让他自己来问吧
  The doors work, you know. 门好用的
  You doing magic? 你在施魔法吗
  I'm praying to my dead sister. 我在对我死去的姐姐祈祷
  Go ahead. Pay your respects. 来吧,纪念她吧
  Don't make this a thing, Sophie. 别给我添麻烦,索菲
  The hybrid was looking for JaneAnne. 那混血儿想找简安
  Marcel wants to know why. 马塞尔要知道为什么
  Oh,that sounds like witch business. 听起来是巫师的事
  I'd say ask her yourself, 我倒想让你去问她
  but I guess you can't seeing as how Marcel killed her. 但你问不了了, 因为马塞尔杀了她
  I'm Elijah. 我是以利亚
  You've heard of me? 你听说过我
  Yes. 是的
  So why don't you tell me what business your family has with my brother? 告诉我你们家人跟我弟弟是什么关系
  Where's Marcel? 马塞尔在哪
  Who the hell's asking? 谁找他
  I assume you're joking. 你开玩笑吧
  I only answer to Marcel. 我只听马塞尔的
  Well, then, in that case, perhaps you'll answer to this. 如果是这样,或许你会听这个的
  You're aware the bite of a werewolf can kill a vampire? 你知道狼人的咬伤会致死吸血鬼吧
  Well, as you can see, I'm halfwerewolf, 如你所见,我是半狼人
  so I'm gonna ask you one more time! 所以我再问一遍
  Where is Marcel? 马塞尔在哪
  I'm right here. I'm right here. Easy,now. 我就在这儿呢,别激动啊
  Diego's just looking out for me. 迪亚哥只是想小心行事
  Nobody harms my guys. Those are the rules. 不得伤害我的人,这是规矩
  I don't care about your rules, Marcel. 我不在乎你的规矩,马塞尔
  I don't need chaperones. 我不需要人陪护
  Why are you having me followed? 你为什么找人跟踪我
  Come here. 过来
  I get it, huh? Show of force. You made your point. 我懂的,展示力量,你表现得很明白了
  Let it go, friend. For me. 别纠结了,朋友,就当是为我
  Fine. 好吧
  Why don't you show me what you've done with the place 不如你来说说你怎么改造这里了
  while you explain exactly what it is you've been up to in my town. 顺便解释一下你在我的城市都做了什么
  Follow me. 跟我来
  Look at that skyline. 瞧那天际
  That there, that's progress. 那就是进步
  More hotels, more tourists, more fresh blood. 酒店多,游客多,新鲜血液也多
  And the humans? 而人类呢
  I taught them to look the other way. 我让他们别多管闲事
  And what of the witches? 巫师呢
  In my time, they were a force to be reckoned with, 我那时是强迫他们就范
  and now they live in fear. 而如今他们却胆战心惊
  How do you know when they're using magic? 你怎么知道他们在施魔法的
  Maybe I got a secret weapon, an ace up my sleeve, 或许我有秘密武器,藏了张王牌
  Something that gives me complete control 某种让我可以完全控制
  over all the magic in this town. 这个镇上的魔法的东西
  Is that a fact? Might be. 真的吗,可能吧
  Or maybe I'm just bluffing. 也可能是我在虚张声势
  You take vervain? 你吃马鞭草
  Burns like a bitch. 烈火焚烧般难受
  But I figure I should limit the number of things 但我觉得我应该限制一下
  I'm vulnerable to. 我也控制不好的东西
  Don't be mad about that chaperone thing. 陪护的事你不要生气
  I told my guys to look out for you,that's all. 我只是让我的人照顾一下你而已
  That's what we do here Look out for each other. 我们这里都是这样,互相照顾
  New blood. 新鲜血液
  The bartender, walking alone at night. 酒吧侍者一个人走夜路
  She's either brave or dumb. 她要么是勇敢,要么是笨蛋
  Let's see. Brave,I let her live, 我们看看,勇敢的话我就饶她不死
  dumb, she's dessert. 笨蛋的话她就是餐后甜点了
  You know, it's not safe here alone. 一个人在这里可不安全啊
  You know, I have a black belt in karate. 我可是空手道黑带
  Evening, Elijah. 晚上好,以利亚
  Niklaus. 尼克劳斯
  What an entirely unwelcome surprise. 真没想到你不请自来啊
  And what an entirely unsurprising welcome. 我倒是想到了你会这样欢迎我
  Come with me. I'm not going anywhere. 跟我来,我哪里都不去
  Not until I find out who's conspiring against me. 除非找出是谁在密谋对付我
  I believe I just found that out for you. 我刚才已经帮你找到了
  What are we doing here? 来这里干什么
  Want to know what the witches have in store for you? 想知道巫师为你准备了什么吗
  Follow me. 跟我走
  Sophie Deveraux. What is this? 索菲·德弗罗,这是什么
  He's all yours. Proceed. 人带来了,开始吧
  You know you're famous in this town? 你知道你在镇上很出名吗
  Witches tell bedtime stories about the powerful vampire Klaus. 巫师们都在夜聊强大的吸血鬼克劳斯的故事
  We know Marcel was nothing but an orphaned street rat 我们都知道马塞尔在遇到你之前
  until you made him what he is. 就是一个地痞孤儿
  And now he's out of control. 可现在他已经失控了
  He does what he wants. He kills who he wants. 他为所欲为,任意杀戮
  I'm gonna stop him... 我要阻止他
  And you're gonna help me. 而你要帮我
  This is why you brought me here. 这就是你带我过来的目的
  Hear her out. I don't need to hear her out. 听她说完,不需要
  I assure you, love, there is not a thing on this earth 我向你保证,现在世界上已经没有什么
  that will matter enough for me to waste 可以让我再浪费
  even 30 more seconds of my time. 哪怕是30秒的时间了
  Elijah, what madness is this? 以利亚,这都是干什么
  Klaus... 克劳斯
  You need to listen to them. 你得听他们的话
  You're all out of your minds 要是你以为我会在意
  if you think some liquorfueled onenight stand 什么醉酒一夜情的话,无意冒犯
  no offense, sweetheart means a thing to me. 亲爱的,那你真是疯了
  Marcel may be able to keep us from practicing real magic in this town, 在这里,马塞尔或许能阻止我们施咒
  but as keepers of the balance, 但是作为自然平衡的维持者
  we still know when nature has cooked up something new. 我们还是知道自然什么时候孕育了新东西的
  For example, I have a special gift, 比如,我有种特殊的天赋
  of sensing when a girl is pregnant. 可以感知到女孩何时怀孕
  What? I know. It's impossible. 什么,我知道是不可能的
  What are you saying? Niklaus... 你在说什么,尼克劳斯
  The girl is carrying your child. 她怀了你的孩子
  No. It's impossible. 不,不可能
  Vampires cannot procreate. 吸血鬼没有生育能力
  But werewolves can. 但狼人可以
  Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. 魔法让你成为吸血鬼,但你生来就是狼人
  You're the original hybrid, 你是混血儿始祖
  the first of your kind, 你的第一个后代
  and this pregnancy is one of nature's loopholes. 这次怀孕也是自然的疏漏之一
  You've been with someone else. Admit it! 这一定是个野种,快承认啊
  I spent days held captive in a freakin' alligator bayou 我被困在一个恐怖的鳄鱼港湾好几天
  because they think that I'm carrying some magical miracle baby. 因为他们认为我怀着一个神奇的婴儿
  Don't you think I would've fessed up if it wasn't yours? 你觉得如果于你无关,我不会坦白吗
  My sister gave her life 我姐姐给了她生命
  to perform the spell she needed to confirm this pregnancy. 为了完成咒语,她必须确认怀孕是真的
  Because of JaneAnne's sacrifice, 因为简安的牺牲
  the lives of this girl and her baby are now controlled by us. 现在女孩和她孩子的性命由我们决定
  If you don't help us take down Marcel, 如果你不帮我们搞定马塞尔
  so help me, Hayley won't live long enough 那就当帮我,让海莉没有命活到
  to see her first maternity dress. 可以穿孕妇装
  Wait, what? 等等,什么
  Enough of this, if you want Marcel dead, he's dead. 够了,如果你想马塞尔死,他一定会的
  I'll do it myself. 我亲手干掉他
  No. We can't. Not yet. 不,还不行
  We have a clear plan that we need to follow  我们必须执行自己的计划
  and there are rules. 而且这里有很多规矩
  How dare you command me? 你竟敢命令我
  Threaten me with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses? 用你自认为是我的弱点的东西来恐吓我
  I won't hear any more lies. 我听够这些谎话了
  Niklaus. 尼克劳斯
  Listen. 你听
  Kill her and the baby. 杀掉她和孩子
  What do I care? 关我屁事
  Niklaus 尼克劳斯
  It's a trick, Elijah. No, brother. 这是个圈套,以利亚,不,弟弟
  It's a gift. It's your chance. It's our chance. 这是个礼物,是你的机会,也是我们的
  To what? To start over. 为了什么,新的开始
  Take back everything we lost. 找回我们失去的一切
  Everything that was taken from us. 一切被夺走的东西
  Niklaus, our own parents came to despise us. 尼克劳斯,我们的父母鄙视我们
  Our family was ruined, we were ruined, 我们的家族毁了,我们也毁了
  and since then, all that you have ever wanted, 从那以后,你想要的一切
  all that we have ever wanted, 我们想要的一切
  was a family. 就是一个家而已
  I will not be manipulated. 我不会这么轻易被控制
  So, they're manipuniting you. So what? 他们操纵你,那又怎样
  With them, this girl and her child, your child... 有了他们,这个女孩和孩子,你的孩子
  live. 可以活着
  I'm gonna kill every last one of them. 我会把他们全部杀掉
  And then what? Then you return to Mystic Falls 然后呢,你回到神秘瀑布镇
  to resume your life  作为一个可恶的混血儿
  as the hated one, as the evil hybrid? 重新过着那让人厌恶的生活
  Is it so important to you that people 让人们听到你的名字就瑟瑟发抖
  quake with fear at the sound of your name? 有那么重要吗
  People quake with fear because I have the power to make them afraid. 人们畏惧我,是因为我有那个能力
  What will this child offer me? 这个孩子能给我什么
  Will it guarantee me power? 能巩固我的权利吗
  Family is power, Niklaus. 家族就是力量,尼克劳斯
  Love, loyalty. It's power. 爱,忠诚,是力量的源泉
  This is what we swore to one another a thousand years ago, 这是我们一千年前对彼此的承诺
  before life tore away what little humanity you had left, 在生活夺走你那仅有的人性之前
  before ego, before anger, before paranoia 在自负,愤怒,偏执
  created in this person before me... 改变了我面前这个人之前
  someone I can barely even recognize as my own brother. 这个我几乎认不出是我弟弟的人
  This is us. The original family. 这就是我们,始祖家族
  We remain together,always and forever. 我们仍在一起,直到永远
  I am asking you to stay here. 留在这儿吧
  I will help you and I will stand by you. 我会帮你,支持你
  I will be your brother. 继续做你的兄弟
  We will build a home here together. 我们可以一起建一个家
  So, save this girl. 救救这个女孩
  Save your child. 救救你的孩子吧
  No. 不
  He's doing what he does. 他还是执迷不悟
  Given a chance at happiness,  有机会幸福
  Klaus runs in the opposite direction. 但克劳斯还是选择了背道而驰
  Then let him run. 让他背道而驰好了
  That child, if it's even his, is better off without him. 那个孩子就算是他的,没他也会过得更好
  He's not better off without that child, Rebekah, 但他没有那个孩子可不会过得好,丽贝卡
  and neither are we. 我们也不会
  Darling, kind Elijah. 善良的以利亚
  Our brother rarely brings us anything but pain. 我们的兄弟除了痛苦很少带给我们别的
  At what point in your immortal life 在你永恒生命的什么时候
  will you stop searching for his redemption? 你才能停止寻找他的救赎啊
  I'll stop searching for his redemption 我会停止寻找他的救赎
  when I believe there is none left to be found. 当我确定原来的他已经不再了的时候
  I'd give you a playbyplay, 我可以告诉你现在的情况
  but you have the air of someone who's been lurking and listening. 但你一副已经躲在暗处偷听了的样子
  He'll come around. You know Elijah. 他会觉醒的,你了解以利亚
  He won't stop until  在说服克劳斯
  he's convinced Klaus to do the right thing. 做正确的事之前,他不会收手的
  I know you consider yourself an expert in brotherly dynamics, 我知道你自以为是兄弟矛盾的专家
  but you don't know my brothers half  但你对我那两兄弟的了解
  as well as you think you do. 还没有你想象中一半多
  You're wrong. 你错了
  Klaus won't be able to walk away from this. 克劳斯放不下这事的
  He and I are the same. 他和我是同一类人
  We manipulate, we thirst for power,  我们操纵别人,我们渴望权利
  we control, we punish, 我们掌控,我们惩罚
  but our actions are  但我们这么做
  driven by one singular place deep inside. 都是受藏在内心深处的一个原因驱使
  And what's that? 什么原因
  We're alone. And we hate it. 我们很孤独,并且我们厌恶孤独
  Tell Elijah to call me when he comes home. 以利亚回家后告诉他给我打电话
  I'll be waiting for him. 我会等他的
  Hey, man. Where'd you run off to? 伙计,你去哪儿了
  You mean your minions aren't still  你是想告诉我你的奴隶们
  documenting my every move? 没向你报备我的每个行动
  Someone put you in a mood. What can I do? 有人让你生气了,我能做点儿什么
  What you can do is you can tell me 你能做的是告诉我
  what this thing is you have with the witches. 你和那些巫师是怎么回事
  We're back to that? Yeah, we're back to that. 又说回去了,是的,说回来了
  You know I owe you everything I got, 你知道我所有的一切都是你给的
  but I'm afraid I have to draw the line on this one. 但这次我必须要划清底线
  This is my business. 这是我的事
  I control the witches in my town. 我控制这个小镇的巫师
  Let's just leave it at that. 就这样吧
  Your town? Damn straight. 你的小镇,说的真对
  That's funny. Because when I left 100 years ago, 真有意思,一百年前我离开的时候
  you were just a pathetic little scrapper 你还只是个可怜的小拳击手
  still trembling from the lashes of the whips of those  在那些瞧不起你的人的鞭打下
  who would keep you down, 瑟瑟发抖
  and now look at you. 现在再看看你
  Master of your domain. 是你领地的主人了
  Prince of the city. 城市王子
  I'd like to know how. 我真想知道你是怎么做到的
  Why? 为什么
  Jealous? 嫉妒
  Hey, man, I get it. 好吧,伙计,我懂了
  300 years ago, you helped build 三百年前,你帮着
  a backwater penal colony into something. 把一块儿回水流放地改建
  You started it, but then you left. 是你起的头,可之后你就离开了
  Actually, you ran from it. 准确地说,你逃走了
  I saw it through. Look around. 我坚持了下来,看看周围吧
  Vampires rule this city now. 现在是吸血鬼统治这个城市
  We don't have to live in the shadows like rats. 我们再也不用像老鼠一样生活在角落里
  The locals know their place. 当地人知道他们的处境
  They look the other way. 他们不介意
  I got rid of the werewolves. 是我解决掉了狼人们
  I even found a way to shut down the witches. 我甚至设法摆平了女巫们
  The blood never stops flowing 吸血一直在进行
  and the party never ends. 狂欢也从未停止
  You want to pass on through? 你也想加入
  You want to stay a while? Great. 你想待上一阵子,没问题
  What's mine is yours, but it is mine. 我的也是你的,但归根结底还是我的
  My home, my family, my rules. 我的家园,我的家族,我的规矩
  And if someone breaks those rules? 如果有人打破了这规矩呢
  They die. 他们就得死
  Mercy is for the weak. 同情是弱者的专利
  You taught me that, too. 这也是你教我的
  And I'm not the prince of the quarter, friend. 我不是王子,伙计
  I'm the king! 我是国王
  Show me some respect. 给我放尊重点
  Your friend will be dead by the weekend. 你的朋友周末的时候就会死了
  Which means I've broken one of your rules. 也就是说我打破了你的规矩
  And yet I cannot be killed. 可惜你杀不了我
  I am immortal. 因为我是永生的
  Who has the power now, friend? 现在谁说了算啊,朋友
  The hundred dollar guy. 百元大钞男啊
  The brave bartender. 勇敢酒吧女
  Camille. That's a french name. 卡米尔,法国名字
  It's a grandma's name. Call me Cami. 是我祖母的名字,叫我卡米就好
  Amazing, isn't he? 他真棒,不是吗
  Do you paint? 你会画画吗
  No, but I admire. 不会,不过很佩服
  Every artist has a story, you know. 每个艺术家背后都有故事
  And what do you suppose his story is? 那你觉得他有什么故事
  He's...angry. Dark. 他很,愤怒,忧郁
  Doesn't feel safe and doesn't know 没有安全感
  what to do about it. 也不知道怎么办
  He wishes he could control his demons 他想控制他心中的魔鬼
  instead of having his demons control him. 而不是被他们所控制
  He's lost. 他很迷茫
  Alone. 孤单
  Or...maybe he just drank too much tonight. 或许,他今晚只是喝醉了
  Sorry. Overzealous psych major. 不好意思,分析过度了
  No. 没有
  I think you were probably right the first time. 我觉得这一次你或许是对的
  So do you... 你
  Are you here to give me another pep talk 你又是来以父亲的身份
  on the joys of fatherhood? 给我鼓励的吗
  I've said all I needed to say. 该说的我都说过了
  I forgot how much I liked this town. 我都忘了我有多爱这个小镇
  I didn't forget. 我没有
  All the centuries we've spent together, 我们一起度过了几个世纪的时光
  and yet I can count on one hand 可惜我们家族
  the number of times that our family has been truly happy. 欢聚的时光,屈指可数
  I hated leaving here. 我讨厌离开
  As did I. 我也是
  What is on your mind, brother? 你到底在想什么
  For a thousand years, I lived in fear. 一千多年来,我都生活在恐惧之中
  Any time I settled anywhere, 每当我安定下来
  our father would hunt me down and... chase me off. 父亲总会找到我,追杀我
  He made me feel powerless, 他让我感到自己无能为力
  and I hated it. 我讨厌这种无力感
  This town was my home once, 这里曾经是我的家
  and in my absence, Marcel has gotten 我不在的日子里,马塞尔
  everything that I ever wanted. 拥有了我想要的一切
  Power, loyalty, family. 力量,忠诚,家族
  I made him in my image 我让他变成了我
  and he has bettered me. 而他甚至比我做得更好
  I want what he has. 我想霸占他的一切
  I want to be king. 我要成为王
  And what of Hayley and the baby? 那么那个婴儿和海莉呢
  Every king needs an heir. 每个王都要有继承者
  So, how do you propose this will work? 你怎么确保这样做可行
  Your brother needs to cement his place 你弟弟想在马塞尔的地盘
  in Marcel's world. 巩固自己的权威
  His inner circle, the daywalkers 他自己的势力范围,那些混血
  That's where we begin. 我们从那开始
  They're his friends. His family. 他们是他的朋友,家人
  We'll be hitting him where it hurts. 我们要击中他的软肋
  I had time to sleep on it last night. 我昨晚考虑了一晚上
  I'm not your enemy. 我不是你们的敌人
  When my family and I failed this town... 我和我的家人辜负了这座城市
  Marcel succeeded. 马塞尔却成功了
  My blood will heal him. 我的血能救他
  As though it never happened. 我可是在破例救人
  The quarter is your home, 虽然这地儿现在是你们的家
  but I would like to stay a while, 如果你们欢迎的话
  if I'm still welcome. 我想在这儿待一会儿
  Caroline. I'm standing in one of 卡洛琳,我正站在
  my favorite places in the world, 我最喜欢的地方
  surrounded by food, music, art, culture, 有美食,音乐,艺术,文化簇拥
  and all I can think about 我满心想的都是
  is how much I want to show it to you. 要和你一起分享这一切
  Maybe one day you'll let me. 也许有一天你会愿意
  So, that's it? 所以,就这样吗
  I'm just supposed to pack up my things 我就该收拾行李
  and leave for good? 永远离开
  Forget my life here and my pursuit of the cure? 忘掉这里的生活和我所追寻的解药
  The cure was a fool's errand. 寻找解药是一项徒劳的任务
  I mean, taking it would've stripped you of everything you are 服了它,将会剥夺一切你所拥有的东西
  for what? More high school proms? 但是为了什么,更多次的中学舞会吗
  I wanted to be human. 我想要成为人类
  I wanted children and a family. 我想要家庭还有许多孩子
  And I stand before you to offer you both. 我站在你面前,你不就已经拥有了吗
  And if I decide against you? 但是如果我决定和你作对呢
  A dagger in my heart and then back in a box? 在我心上插上匕首然后让我躺进棺材盒里吗
  I've made my case. 我已经说明我的想法了
  Your family needs you. 家族需要你
  And what choice you make right now is your own. 你现在要做什么决定都只是为了自己
  I owe him nothing. 我什么都不欠他
  I wish him no joy. No love. 我希望他没有欢乐,没有爱意
  I will stay here and live my life 我会待在这里,过我想要的
  the way I want to, and if you're smart, 生活,如果你够聪明
  I suggest you do the same. 我建议你也一样
  She's right. 她说得对
  Be smart, Elijah. 放聪明点,以利亚
  Klaus is stark raving mad, 克劳斯已经完全疯了
  not to mention completely irredeemable. 更别提彻底无药可救
  Leave him to set off on this new adventure 放手让他去开始新的冒险
  and let's you and I go out on ours. 让我们去开始我们的冒险
  I have lost so much of my life to Klaus. 因为克劳斯,我的一生已经失去了太多
  So have you. 你也是
  It's our turn. Elijah, please. 现在轮到我们了,以利亚,拜托
  Katerina... 凯瑟琳
  You look terrible. 你看起来很糟
  I'm hungry. Not that you care. 我饿了,你也不在乎
  But I do. That's the whole point. 但是我在乎,这才是关键
  I do care. You don't care. 我在乎,你不在乎
  It's about time for that to change. 是时候改变了
  Vervain. 马鞭草
  How does that make you feel? 感觉如何
  Hurt because I'd betray you? 痛苦,因为我背叛你了吗
  Angry because I'd cause you pain? 愤怒,因为我让你痛苦了吗
  Or scared? Because you know 还是害怕,因为你知道
  it's gonna get a lot worse? 情况会变得更糟
  You boys want to play games? 你们俩想玩一玩是吗
  Go ahead. 来吧
  Let's see who breaks first. 看谁先认输
  Me...Or you. 我,还是你们
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj04/411367.html