夏洛的网 第126期:会议(7)(在线收听

   "You'll worry all right when next winter comes," said the sheep. “到冬天你就在乎了,”老羊说,

  "You'll worry all right on a zero morning next January when Wilbur is dead “到一月,早晨只有零度,你就在乎了,那时候威尔伯不在了,
  and nobody comes down here with a nice pail of warm slops to pour into the trough. 没有人会再送来一桶热乎乎的泔脚倒进食槽里。
  Wilbur's leftover food is your chief source of supply, Templeton. 威尔伯吃剩的东西是你的主要食物来源,坦普尔顿。
  You know that. Wilbur's food is your food; 这一点你是知道的。威尔伯的食物就是你的食物,
  therefore Wilbur's destiny and your destiny are closely linked. 因此,威尔伯的命运和你的命运息息相关。
  If Wilbur is killed and his trough stands empty day after day, 要是威尔伯给杀了,它的食槽会天天都是空空的,
  you'll grow so thin we can look right through your stomach and see objects on the other side." 你就要瘦而又瘦,肚子瘪得我们可以穿过它看到另一边的东西。”
  Templeton's whiskers quivered. 坦普尔顿听了,胡子抖了起来。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/xldw/411662.html