夏洛的网 第127期:会议(8)(在线收听

   "Maybe you're right," he said gruffly. “你的话也许对,”它粗声说,

  "I'm making a trip to the dump tomorrow afternoon. “明天下午我上垃圾场去一趟。
  I'll bring back a magazine clipping if I can find one." 要是能找到杂志,我啃点纸片带回来。”
  "Thanks," said Charlotte. “谢谢你,”夏洛说,
  "The meeting is now adjourned. “现在散会。
  I have a busy evening ahead of me. 我要忙一个晚上了。
  I've got to tear my web apart and write 'Terrific'." 我得把网拆散。织上‘了不起’几个字。”
  Wilbur blushed. 威尔伯脸都红了。
  "But I'm not terrific, Charlotte. I'm just about average for a pig." “可我并不了不起,夏洛。我只是普普通通一只猪。”
  "You're terrific as far as I'm concerned," replied Charlotte, sweetly, “可我觉得你很了不起,”夏洛甜甜地回答说,
  "and that's what counts. “这就行了。
  You're my best friend, 你是我最好的朋友,
  and I think you're sensational. 我觉得你了不起。
  Now stop arguing and go get some sleep!" 现在别争了,去睡你的觉吧!”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/xldw/411663.html