银行英语情景口语 第187期:银行卡业务申领手续(3)(在线收听) |
Hello, Lincoln Bank. Kristy speaking, how may I help you today? 您好,这里是Lincoln银行。我是Kristy,我今天能如何为您效劳? Hello, Kristy. Could I speak to the department that deals with credit card applications, please? 你好,Kristy。请帮我接处理信用卡申请的部门,好吗?
I can deal with that, Sir. Are you interested in our personal or corporate card? 我可以处理这个问题,先生。您要办我们的个人卡还是公司卡?
The personal card, please. 麻烦你,办个人卡。
Is it possible to take care of this over the phone? 是否有可能通过电话来办理呀?
I'm sorry, Sir, but you will need to come in to your local branch to deal with the application procedure. 对不起,先生,您需要到您的当地分行去办理申请手续。
Come in and fill out an application form and let us have a duplicate of your ID card. 请您前来填写申请表,并给我们一份您的身份证件的复印件。
You'll also need a copy of your guarantor's and he or she will need to sign the form, too. 您还需要一份您的担保人的身份证件的复印件,而且他或她也需要在这张表上签字。
OK ... and what deposit do I need? 好的……我需要什么押金吗?
I mean, is there a minimum deposit? 我的意思是说,是否需要最低保证金?
You'll need to deposit 1,500 RMB initially. 您需要先缴1500元的押金。
There will also be some small additional charges for this service. 还需要付一点儿手续费。
That's no problem. How long will the whole thing take? A week? 10 days? 没问題。整个手续需要办多久啊?一个星期?还是10天?
It should all be sorted out within 5 working days after receipt of the required documents. 在收到所需的文件后,5个工作日内应该能办完。
Right, I'll contact my guarantor now and we'll come in within the next couple of days. 好吧,我这就联系我的担保人,我们过两天就来。
Thanks very much for your help. Goodbye. 非常感请你的帮助。再见。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yhyyqjky/412520.html |