银行英语情景口语 第191期:银行卡业务 领卡(3)(在线收听

   Hello, this is Lucie Jing calling from Lincoln Bank. 您好,我是Lucie Jing,从Lincoln银行给您打电话。

  May I speak to Mr Wass, please? 麻烦您,我找Wass先生?
  Speaking. 请讲。
  Ah, hello, Mr Wass. I'm just calling about your new credit card. 啊,您好,Wass先生。我打电话过来就是为您的新信用卡的事情。
  It has arrived with us, so you can either come to collect it, or we can send it on to you. 您的卡已经到了我们这里,所以您可以来取,或者我们可以把它寄给您。
  Sending it won't be necessary. 没必要寄啦。
  I'm actually coming in for a meeting with my Personal Banker this afternoon. 其实今天下午我要来和我的理财顾问会面。
  What perfect timing! 时间正合适!
  Indeed. Is there anything I need to do before I collect it? 的确如此。在我领卡之前,还需要做什么吗?
  Not really. But we do recommend you to read through our terms and conditions again before you sign for the card, just in case there is something you aren't happy with. 没有了。但是,我们强烈建议您,在您签收信用卡之前,再仔细看一遍我们的章程,以防有什么您不满意的地方。
  I'm sure it'll be fine. How about my PIN number? 我相信不会有问题。我的密码怎么办呢?
  That will be sent on to you within 2 working days. 密码将在两个工作日内寄给您。
  Then, you can start using your new card. 然后,您就可以开始使用您的新卡了。
  Great. I'll be in later today. Thanks for calling. Bye. 太好啦。我会在今天晚些时候到。谢谢你的来电。再见。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yhyyqjky/412524.html