餐厅服务差:如何用英文和商家“抱怨”(在线收听

   在餐厅吃饭,偶尔会遇到上菜慢,上错菜等问题,那么你知道该如何用英文和商家“抱怨”吗?

  不知道?那还不快来看看!
  I've been waiting for half an hour, but my order hasn't come out.
  我已经等了半个小时了,但是我的菜还没有上
  It's been 20 minutes since I gave my order. We haven't received any appetizers or even any drinks yet.
  我点餐已经20分钟了,我们这里前菜甚至饮品都没有上!
  I ordered an orange juice,but this is strawberry juice
  我点的是橙汁,但这是草莓汁
  I ordered mushroom soup, but there isn't any mushroom in it.
  我点的是蘑菇汤,但里面没有蘑菇啊~
  听到客人的complain
  店家自然不会坐视不管,
  道歉或补偿总是会有的
  Your order will be served right away.
  您的餐马上就来
  Sorry to have kept you waiting.
  抱歉让您久等了
  Thanks for your patience.
  感谢您的耐心
  I really apologize for this mistake.
  我真的为这次错误表示抱歉
  I'll give you 20% discount.
  我给您打个八折
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/413331.html