木偶奇遇记 第125期:匹诺曹变成了一头驴子(6)(在线收听

   "Who is it?" asked Lamp-Wick from within. “是谁呀?”小灯芯在里面问。

  "It is I!" answered the Marionette. "Wait a minute." “是我!”木偶回答说。“等一会儿。”
  After a full half hour the door opened. Another surprise awaited Pinocchio! 过了半个钟头门才打开。诸位想象一下皮诺乔有多么惊奇!
  There in the room stood his friend, with a large cotton bag on his head, pulled far down to his very nose. 他的朋友站在房间里,脑袋上顶着一个棉袋子,也一直拉到鼻子底下。
  At the sight of that bag, Pinocchio felt slightly happier and thought to himself: 皮诺乔一看见帽子,就觉得心宽一些,想到:
  "My friend must be suffering from the same sickness that I am! I wonder if he, too, has donkey fever?" “我这位朋友一定也是跟我害一样的病吧!我好奇他是不是也在发驴子的烧?”
  But pretending he had seen nothing, he asked with a smile: "How are you, my dear Lamp-Wick?" 他装作什么也没看见,微笑着问他说:“你好吗?我亲爱的小灯芯?”
  "Very well. Like a mouse in a Parmesan cheese." “很好,就像一只耗子住在一块帕尔马干酪里。”
  "Is that really true?" "Why should I lie to you?" “这是真的吗?”“我干吗要说谎?”
  "I beg your pardon, my friend, but why then are you wearing that cotton bag over your ears?" “对不起,朋友,可是你头上干嘛戴那么一顶棉袋子遮着耳朵?”
  "The doctor has ordered it because one of my knees hurts. 大夫吩咐我这么办,因为我有个膝盖疼。
  And you, dear Marionette, why are you wearing that cotton bag down to your nose?" 亲爱的木偶,那你呢?干吗也戴这么一顶棉袋子,一直拉到鼻子呀?”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/moqyj/413471.html