木偶奇遇记 第126期:匹诺曹变成了一头驴子(7)(在线收听

   "The doctor has ordered it because I have bruised my foot." “大夫吩咐的,因为我一只脚擦伤了。”

  "Oh, my poor Pinocchio!" "Oh, my poor Lamp-Wick!" “噢,我可怜的皮诺乔!”“噢,我可怜的小灯芯!”
  An embarrassingly long silence followed these words,  讲完这番话以后一阵沉默,
  during which time the two friends looked at each other in a mocking way. 两个朋友老半天不说话,只是用讥笑的眼光你看着我,我看着你。
  Finally the Marionette, in a voice sweet as honey and soft as a flute, said to his companion: 最后木偶用像长笛一样很甜很细的声音对他的伙伴说:
  "Tell me, Lamp-Wick, dear friend, have you ever suffered from an earache?" "Never! And you?" “告诉我,我亲爱的朋友,你从来没害过耳痛吗?”“没有!你呢?”
  "Never! Still, since this morning my ear has been torturing me." "So has mine." “没有!不过从今天早上起,有一只耳朵叫我很不痛快。”“我也是。”
  "Yours, too? And which ear is it?" "Both of them. And yours?" “你也是?你哪只耳朵不舒服?”“两只都不舒服。你呢?”
  "Both of them, too. I wonder if it could be the same sickness." "I'm afraid it is." “也是两只。我好奇是害同样的病吗?”“我怕是的。”
  "Will you do me a favor, Lamp-Wick?" "Gladly! With my whole heart." “你肯答应我一件事吗?小灯芯。”“很乐意!打心底里愿意。”
  "Will you let me see your ears?"  “你让我看看你的耳朵好吗?”
  "Why not? But before I show you mine, I want to see yours, dear Pinocchio." “有什么不好?可是看我的之前,我想先看看你的,亲爱的皮诺乔。”
  "No. You must show yours first." "No, my dear! Yours first, then mine." “不行,先看你的。”“不,我亲爱的!先看你的,再看我的!”
  "Well, then," said the Marionette, "let us make a contract." “那么,”木偶说,“咱俩订个协定。”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/moqyj/413473.html