初来乍到第二季:第21集 出租房屋(在线收听

   Big windows, lots of light, finished basement. 大大的窗户,充足的光线,设备齐全的地下室

  Why has this place been sitting on the market so long? 那为什么这房子这么久还没卖出去?
  It's a buyer's market, as we have discovered. 现在是买方市场了,而且我们也发现了
  Tough time to sell. 比较不好卖
  Is that why you reduced the price several times? 所以你们才降价这么多次?
  You're really getting a steal. 你买到就是赚到!
  Oh, I saw the patchwork in the basement. 对了,我看到地下室修补过
  You have termite trouble? 是有过白蚁蚁闹吗?
  Termites? 白蚁?
  Well, this house is such a hospitable environment, 哎呀,这个房子,真的是宜人居住的好吗
  who wouldn't want to live here? 试问有谁不想住在这样的地方?
  So, what do you say? 所以,你觉得如何?
  You know, you've done a good job renovating, 你造吗,其实你们把这翻新的真的很不错
  and it's a great deal, so... 而且价格也很合适,所以
  I'll take it. Oh! Ooh, yeah! 我买了,吼吼!哈哈,太好了
  Smart! 机智如你
  You and your family will be very, very happy here. 你和家人都会很开心住在这里的
  Oh. Oh, no. I'm not gonna live here. 哦不,我不打算住在这
  I'm gonna rent it out. 我打算把它租出去
  In this market, renting's where the real money's at. 目前这样的市场行情,租出去才能赚到钱
  This place is gonna pay for itself a dozen times over. 这房子会得到10倍以上回报
  Get out of my house! All right!  离开我的房子!真是的!
  Bye-bye. 再见
  Jessica, we've been trying to sell this house for months. 杰西卡,这几个月来我们一直想要卖掉这个房子
  We've been through Halloween vandals, black mold, termites. 我们经历了万圣节破坏者,黑莓,白蚁
  Exactly. 正是如此
  And after all that, we're only gonna break even. 我们做了那么多,就仅仅是不赔不赚
  We're supposed to make money on this house. 我们应该在这房子上捞一笔才对
  And if we rent it out, we will. 如果要出租,我们就自己租
  "We" Rent it out? “我们”租出去?
  That man was right. 那个男人说得对
  Why buy a sickly cow and fatten it up and then sell it for beans? 为什么养肥了一只病牛却把它拿去换豆子
  No. 不
  You milk that cow every month...for 300 years. 你得每个月给这头牛挤奶,怎么也可以挤个300年
  But we don't know anything about being landlords. 但我们不知道怎么做房东啊
  You have to find tenants, hire a real-estate attorney, 找租客,雇个地产律师
  contracts, credit checks, handyman— 签合同,做信用调查,还要找个做杂活的
  Eh, that's all fluff. 嗯,基本上都是小事
  We just need to find the right tenants. 我们只需要找到那些对的租客
  I will take care of everything. 这些我都会安排好的
  All you have to do is sit back 你什么都不需要做
  and let the rent checks roll in. 坐等收租金就好
  Oh, I love - doing crosswords with you. 噢,我喜欢和你一起玩你填字游戏
  Such a great way—for us to spend time together. 这是个让我们共度时光的好方法
  Dad! We found the missing TV remote! 爸爸!我们找到那个不见的电视遥控器了
  Oh, thank God. These are so boring. 感谢上帝,这个太无聊了
  Where was it? 它在哪
  This was a tough case. 这个案子很棘手啊
  Some remotes don't want to be found. 有些遥控器,就是不想被找到
  First, we had to rule out the obvious suspects— 首先,我们得先排除掉那些明显的嫌疑对象
  couch cushions, the magazine holder in the bathroom, 沙发垫,浴室的杂志架
  Grandma—but they all checked out. 祖母,但是检查过都没有
  So where was it? 那它在哪?
  You left it in the pantry. 你把它落在储藏室里了
  The...pantry? That's...odd. 那个...储藏室?真...奇怪
  I...don't go in the pantry. 我...不去储藏室啊
  I believe you do go in the pantry— 我坚信你去过了储藏室
  to cry after you watch a certain movie called "Babe." 在你看完“小猪Babe”那部电影后去那嚎啕大哭
  "That'll do, pig. “这就够了,小猪”
  That'll do." “这就够了”
  Well you found the remote. 哦了,你们找到了遥控器
  Thank you. 谢谢
  Here's a little something for your trouble. 这是你们的劳务费
  Thanks, but we don't do it for the money. 谢谢,但我们不是为了钱
  We do it for justice. 我们是为了正义
  But w-we'll take the money, though. 但我,我们还是把钱收下吧
  Another cased solved by The Huang Boys— 又一个案子被黄氏兄弟解决了
  a perfect nine for nine. 一场完美的九投九中
  Tell your friends. 转告你的朋友们
  "Tell your friends." “转告你的朋友们”
  Yo, Dad, since you're handing out free money, 爸爸,鉴于你正在做“散财童子”
  this is the Ironman watch, and I need it on my body. 这就是钢铁侠手表,我需要它戴在我身上
  It has a lap timer, - a stainless-steel case back, 它有计时器,不锈钢底座
  and it's water-resistant up to 100 meters. 防水高大100米深
  Aaaaaaaah! Ohhh. 啊!!!哦!
  So you're a watch guy, like your old man. 所以你钟情于手表 随你老爸
  I remember my first— 我记得我第一块是
  gold Casio, mini calculator, programmable alarm. 金色卡西欧,袖珍计算器,可编程警报
  You should have seen it. 你真应该看看它
  Oh, wait. You can see it. 等等,你可以看到它
  Because it's right here. 因为它就在这
  Ah. Listen to her sing. 哈,听她的歌声
  That's the gentle tweeting of a punctual robot bird. 这是个准时的电子鸟的温柔叫声
  I knew you'd feel me, Dad. 我就知道你懂我,爸爸
  So, want to give me cash or... 所以,你是想给我现金还是...
  Oh. So...why should I rent to you? 哦,哈哈哈哈,所以...为什么我要租给你?
  Because I'm a family man, and my kids come first. 因为我是个家居好男人,一切以孩子为主
  I work for a nonprofit. 我在一家非盈利机构工作
  I served three tours in the Navy, 我在海军服役三年
  and I'm now teaching— 我现在正在教书...
  I'm Jordan. This is my wife, Raquel. 我是乔丹,这是我妻子拉克尔
  We filled out your application 我们填了你的申请
  and included our college transcripts and LSAT scores. 包括我们大学成绩单和LSAT分数
  Hope that's okay. 希望没什么问题
  LSATs? So you're lawyers? 法学院入学考试?所以你们是律师?
  Well, we're not in law anymore. 是这样,我们不做律师了
  We're in medicine now. It's just much more lucrative. 我们在从事医药工作,比较赚钱
  I suppose it is. 姐也这么想
  Um, okay. No pets? 好的,没有宠物?
  Nonsmokers? 不吸烟?
  No weekend jazz bands? 没有周末爵士乐队?
  You seem perfect. 你们看起来非常完美
  A little too perfect. 就是有点太完美了
  Sweetie...she deserves to know. 亲爱的...是时候让她知道
  I knew it. What is it? 我就知道有问题,是什么
  We never want to have kids. 我们永远不会要小孩
  Father, I'd just like to follow up 爸爸,我就想跟进一下
  on our conversation yesterday. 昨天的对话
  You're very close to me right now. 你现在离我太近了
  While I explained the benefits of watch ownership, 当我解释有手表的益处时
  I didn't tell you all the ways 并没完全说明
  that not having a watch is ruining my life. 缺乏手表对我生活的伤害
  Could you just back up an inch? 你能不能往后退一丢丢
  When we're ordering pizza, 当我们订披萨时
  I have no idea—if it takes 30 minutes or less. 如果对方说30分钟以内到,我完全无法判断
  I'm like, "You're late." 我会说,“你迟到了”
  The guy's like, "Where's your proof?" 披萨小哥会说,“证据呢”
  And I'm like, "Right here." "Oh."  我就可以说,“在这儿呢”“噢”
  Eddie, don't make everything about pizza. 埃迪,别什么都扯上披萨
  This is about responsibility. 这是责任心的问题
  I know if I buy you that watch, 我知道如果我买了只表给你
  you'll wear it for one day, then toss it aside. 你就只会戴一天,然后扔在一边
  I promise I won't. 我保证不会
  I'll tell you what... 这么着吧...
  If you can take care of my watch for one week 给你一星期时间,如果你能照看好我的手表
  and prove to me that you're responsible, 向我证明你是个有责任心的人
  then maybe I'll think about buying you an Ironman watch. 那么可能我就会考虑给你买钢铁侠手表
  Yes! Deal! 棒棒哒,就这么说定了
  Now, let me just give you a quick lay of the land. 现在我给你做个简单介绍
  Watch out for her light. It's a little fickle. 小心轻放,它有点傲娇
  She feeds on arm hair, so be careful. 有时会卡到汗毛,要小心点
  The 7 button on the calculator is broken, 计算器上的数字7已经坏了
  so you have to add the 3 and 4 first. 你得先加3和4
  Or 2 and 5. However you want to do it. 或者2和5怎么弄都行
  I don't want to micromanage that. 我不想管太细
  Or 8 minus 1. Whatever. User's choice. 或者8减1随便你,你的表你做主
  You get a Chipwich, and you get a Chipwich! 给你个曲奇夹心饼,也给你个曲奇夹心饼
  Do you know why it is raining Chipwiches? 知道为什么我会送你们曲奇夹心饼吗
  Because I just found us the perfect renters. 因为我找到了完美的租户
  You did? 已经找到了
  Just deposited their check in my account. 刚刚把支票存到我账户里
  I'll write you both checks for your share! 我会把你们的那份写张支票
  This is my money that I earned. 这是我自己赚的钱
  It's not Marvin's money. It's my money. 不是马文挣的,是我赚的
  I got Honey money. 我有蜜蜜资金了
  Good thing I convinced you both to invest in the property 我说服你们投资这个房产
  and convinced you both to rent it out, 又说服你们把它租出去没错吧
  because I'm a visionary. 因为我如此有远见卓识
  Oprah. Gayles. 奥普拉,盖尔斯
  Huang residence. 这里是黄公馆
  Is this Mrs. Huang? 是黄女士吗
  Yes, this is she. 正是鄙人
  I'm calling to inform you 我们致电通知您
  that the check you just deposited bounced. 刚在您存的那张支票跳票了
  What? I don't understand. 什么鬼,我不明白
  I know it's confusing. 我知道会有点困扰
  The word "Bounce" Seems so positive 那个“跳”字听着是件高兴的事
  like Tigger. 像跳跳虎
  I don't understand 可我不明白
  how my ear appointment can be approaching. 为什么我耳朵检查的预约快到了
  It feels like it was just yesterday. 好像昨天才刚查过
  Okay, well, bye. 不过好吧,拜
  Come on, come on. Write our checks. 来吧,来吧,给咱写支票
  Yes. Yes. 好呢,好吧
  Your checks. Ha ha. 你的支票,哈哈
  Here... you... 这是...你的...
  ... go. ... 支票
  Yes! Thank you. 好耶,谢谢
  Hi, Jessica. Hey.  嗨,杰西卡,嗨
  Hi. So, there's been some kind of a mistake. 嗨,这里面好像出了点问题
  The bank called yesterday, 昨天银行打电话来
  and they said that your check bounced. 说你们的支票跳票了
  Oh, you know why? 噢,我知道咋回事
  That's probably because there's no money in our account. 大概因为我们账户里没钱了
  Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. That's for sure it. 对对对,绝对是这样
  Yeah. 没错
  What do you mean, you have no money? 你说没钱是神马意思
  It's kind of a long story. 这说来话长
  Come in, come in. Come on. 先进来吧,进来,进来嘛
  Please, have a seat. 请,随便坐
  We're having cash-flow problems. 我们的现金流出了点问题
  But I thought you were doctors. 你们不是医生吗
  Oh, no. God, no. 噢,不是,绝对不是
  We were enrolled as guinea pigs in these drug trials, 我们只是作为试验对象报名参加了一些药物试验
  but then we got disqualified. 不过后来被取消资格了
  Yeah, when we said we were in medicine, 嗯,当时我说我们在医药(行业)里面
  I guess, technically, the medicine was in us. 我想,严格说来,应该是药品在我们(肚子)里面
  So, I guess you didn't go to law school, either? 那么,我想你们也没有上过法学院,是吗
  Oh, no, no, no. We did. We did. 不不不,我们上过法学院,上过的
  We just...hated it. 我们只是有点...讨厌它
  It was so long and boring and expensive, 时间又长又无聊,还贵的要死
  which is why we're so deep in debt. 所以我们才欠了这么多债
  Honestly, we were surprised you rented the house to us, 说实话,你肯把房子租给我们,我们感到很惊讶
  especially when you saw our credit report. 尤其是你还看了我们的信用报告
  Fffft! Credit checks are fluff! 切!信用分算个屁
  This is my credit check— my gut. 我的信用分就是这个——我的直觉(肠胃)
  Then your gut's as bad as mine after that trial IBS drug. 那你的肠胃一定很不好,就和我吃了IBS试验药以后一样
  Speaking of, the toilet's backed up. 说到这个,这里的马桶堵住了
  Can we get the number for the handyman? 能不能把维修师傅的电话给我们
  Fluff! 都是屁
  You know what? Forget this. 知道吗?这个你们不用管了
  Pack your— 赶紧收拾
  Knock, knock! 咚,咚
  Didn't mean to interrupt, 我们不想打扰的
  but we just wanted to stop by and meet the new tenants. 只是想顺道过来拜访一下新房客
  Yes. These are them—our perfect tenants. 好吧,他们就是了,完美的房客
  Jessica's been raving about you guys. 杰西卡对你们一直赞不绝口
  Guess who spent her share on a fancy hat-of-the-month club. 猜猜谁用份子钱参加了当月帽子俱乐部
  Protected by Viper. Stand back. 威霸守护,速速退散
  It's nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你们
  Want to come in and play "Geese Lord"? 要不要一起玩谁是鹅主
  You know what? We would love to, but we just can't. 知道吗?我们很想,但是不行
  We're very, very busy. 我们非常,非常忙
  So, apparently, my dad 显然,我爸爸
  has been sending letters to our old address, 一直在给我们以前的住址写信
  but, honestly, he's been gone from my life for so long now, 但是,说实话,他已经从我的生活中消失了这么久
  I wonder if I even want him around. 我都怀疑我到底想不想让他回来了
  How do you miss someone who— 你怎么会想念一个
  Hold up! Where's my watch? 等等,我表去哪了
  Where's my dad?! 我爸去哪了
  I lost Dad's watch! 我把老爸的表弄丢了
  Give us all the details. 把细节都告诉我们
  I had taken it off to shower on Saturday. 星期六洗澡的时候,我把表取下来了
  I know I put it in a safe place— 我记得我把它放在一个安全的地方
  on top of G-Dubs. 基博士的上面
  One witness—toy glowworm. 目击者一号,萤火虫玩具
  And then, I don't remember. 接下来我就不记得了
  I don't know if I put it back on afterwards. 记不清后来有没有再戴上过
  Maybe. I don't know! 有可能,我不确定
  Client's memory unreliable. 客户记忆不可靠
  Possible victim of amnesia. 可能得了失忆症
  The Huang Boys are on the case. 这个案子黄氏兄弟接手了
  We need to dust for fingerprints. 我们需要收集指纹
  I'll get the flower. 花由我负责
  Need a ride? 要搭顺风车吗
  Oh, is that— 噢,这是
  My leased Probe? 我用份子钱买的探索者
  Yes. Yes, it is. 没错,就是它
  She's got a full tank of gas. 油箱已经加满了
  If we wanted, we could probably make it 如果想的话,说不定我们可以
  all the way to N'awlins. 一路开到劳兰斯去
  Oh. I can't. 噢,我不能去
  Uh, I-I have to go check on the tenants. 我要去房客那里看一下
  Turns out there's a little plumbing issue. 他们的水管好像出了点小问题
  Oh, no. Well, then, I'll come help. 哦,不是吧,这样的话,我也去帮忙
  Oh, no! No, no, no. It's fine. I got it. 别别别,没事的,我搞得定
  I was gonna go anyway, because... 反正我也要过去,因为
  ...I got them a welcome gift basket. 我给他们准备了一个欢迎礼篮
  Oh, perfect! I'll give it to them. 噢,太好了,我来给他们吧
  Oh, that's so nice of you to think of this. 亏你能想到这个,你简直太好了
  You know, that's why we're great partners— 你知道的,我们之所以能成为最佳拍档
  because you think of these kind of things. 就是因为你能考虑到这些事情
  Now, go to N'awlins, you nosy bitch! 现在,去劳兰斯吧,你个小八婆
  All right. 好吧
  Hi. How's it going? 嗨,最近怎么样
  Hey, Jessica. 嘿,杰西卡
  I was just trying to drive beers into the living room. 我正准备把啤酒搬到客厅呢
  What's up? 有事吗
  If you have money to waste 如果你们能把钱浪费到
  on pizza and video games and tiny cars, 披萨,电子游戏和玩具小车上
  you have money for rent. 你们就一定有钱交房租
  Move. 让开
  No more cable. Nonessential. 别插线了,没必要
  No more takeout. Make your own food. 外卖也别叫了,自己做饭
  This is a schedule for the Florida bar. 这是佛罗里达司法考试的时刻表
  You're gonna hit the books and pass it. 你们要钻到书里去,然后通过考试
  Get real jobs. Yeah. Okay. 找一份真正的工作,嗯,好的
  Yeah, I mean, we're not good with money, 嗯,我是说,我们不善于理财
  so this is actually really helpful. 所以这非常有帮助
  And until you pay me what you owe me, 等你们还了欠我的钱以后
  you're the handyman. 你自己就是维修工
  Fix the toilet yourself. 所以,自己去修马桶
  And fix up the place while you're at it. 把你们住的地方收拾收拾
  Add value. 学会增值
  Maybe a blueberry patch. 像蓝莓片一样
  Sorry, G-Dubs. We're almost done. 对不起,基博士,我们快弄完了
  I think he likes it. 我觉得它挺享受的
  Boys, I need your help. 儿子们,我需要你们帮忙
  I lost Eddie's watch. 我弄丢了埃迪的表
  Twist. 神转折啊
  Talk to us. 和我们说说
  Well, on Saturday, 嗯,星期六那天
  I walked past Eddie's room 我经过埃迪的房间
  and saw he had carelessly left my watch lying on his bed. 看到他粗心大意地把我的表扔在他的床上
  So I took it to teach him a lesson. 我想给他上一课,就把表拿走了
  And then I lost it. 然后又弄丢了
  Possible irony. 造化弄人啊
  Dad, Eddie took off the watch 老爸,埃迪把表取下来
  because it was his shower day. 是因为那天是他洗澡日
  His shower day is on Sunday. 他洗澡日是星期天啊
  He switched it to Saturdays 他换到周六了
  because he gets so worked up during "American Gladiators." 因为他玩"美国角斗士"的时候累坏了
  Gladiators, ready! 角斗士,准备
  Oh, no. He just took it off to shower. 啊,不好,他摘手表只是为了去洗澡
  I need you to find that watch before the end of the week. 你们得在这周末前帮我找到那只表
  And whatever you do, don't tell Eddie. 还有无论如何,千万别告诉埃迪
  Permission to extend bedtime so we can solve the case? 请求推迟睡觉时间,好让我们解决问题
  Crime doesn't sleep, and neither should you. 罪恶未眠,你们也不该睡
  The hell? "Fiduciary." 什么鬼?“信托人”
  Why is there a chicken on the front lawn? 门前草坪那为什么会有只鸡
  We took your advice about making our own food to save money, 我们接受了你的建议,自己动手丰衣足食还省钱
  so we got some chickens, 所以我们就买了些鸡
  and it cut our breakfast budget to zero. 然后我们的早餐预算就降到零了
  What are you ... 你们到底在...
  Zero? No kidding. 零?真的假的
  We had to pay for the chickens 但是买鸡得花钱
  and the materials to build the coops 做鸡笼用的材料得花钱
  and the food and the vet bills ... 鸡食要花钱,还有兽医也得花钱...
  we got them microchipped ... 我们还给它们植入了芯片...
  so the savings should kick in in about two months. 所以,省钱计划得俩月后才能见效
  Out! Get out! 出去!滚出去
  You two are hopeless! 你们两个简直无药可救了
  Pack your bags. I'm evicting you. 卷铺盖吧,我要驱逐你们
  Oh, we're not leaving. 噢,我们不会走的
  Mnh. Since you made us study for the bar, 嗯,因为你逼我们准备司法考试的关系
  we remembered that we have these things called rights. 我们记住了我们也是有权利的人
  Yeah. Legally, you can't kick us out. 是啊,从法律角度来说,你不能赶我们走
  If you did,  we could have you arrested. 如果你硬要这么做的话,我们可以找警察抓你的
  Sorry. No hard feelings. 不好意思,别难过哦
  Here. These are for you. 这样吧,这些是给你的哦
  Ohh! They're warm! 噢!还是暖的!
  I don't want your warm, homemade butt eggs! 我才不想要你们这些从鸡屁股里出来还带着温度的蛋呢
  You're gonna love them. Yeah. 你会爱上它们的,就是
  Hey! Pull over! 嘿!停车!
  Yeah, right there. Stay. 对,就在那儿,停好了
  I know I was speeding, but my sister ... 我知道我超速了,但我妹妹她...
  Oh. Hi, Jessica. 噢,是你啊,杰西卡
  Officer Bryson, I need your help. 布莱森警官,我需要你的帮助
  I've got deadbeat law students in my house. 我的房子里住着两个想赖账的法学生
  I rented the investment property to them, 我把投资房产租给了他们
  and they refuse to leave. 他们现在赖着不肯走
  Oh, so you've got squatters. 噢,你是碰到了非法占居者
  That is the perfect disgusting word for what they are. 这词用来形容他们再完美不过
  Unfortunately, I can't help you. 不幸的是,我帮不了你
  The law is very much on their side. 法律绝对是站在他们那边的
  You can't just turn them out. 你不能就这样赶他们出去
  So they can just stay in my house, 那就是说他们可以继续住着我的房子
  not pay rent, 房租也不付
  and I can't do anything about it? 然后我还拿他们一点办法都没有
  These people are not my mother-in-law. 他们又不是我婆婆
  So, can I go? 那么,我能走了么
  Just remember ... 记好了...
  driving is a privilege. 驾驶可是一种特权
  Any progress? We're running out of time. 有进展吗?我们快没时间了
  Good news, Dad. We heard back from Casio. 有好消息啊,爸爸,卡西欧给我们回信了
  Turns out, the watch was manufactured in 1985. 证实,这只表确实是1985年制造的
  Your story checks out. You're no longer a suspect. 你的口供没问题,你已经摆脱嫌疑了
  Guys! What's going on with ... 兄弟们!我那件事...
  Dad! What are you doing here? 爸!你在这干嘛
  Oh, nothing.  Just, uh, coming in to... 没事啊,我就是,就是来...
  ruffle the hair of my boys. 来捯饬捯饬我儿子的发型
  Oh, well, I also... came to ruffle. 是啊,我也是...也是来捯饬发型的
  There you are. 可不是嘛
  All right, then. Uh, yeah. I'll see you later, then. 好吧,那么我们待会见
  Yeah, see you around. 好的,待会见
  You're sure you want me to shut the power off? 你确定要我关了电源
  They've left me no choice, Jerry. 他们让我别无选择啊,杰瑞
  I tried to teach them. They refused to learn. 我尝试教他们道理,但是他们不肯学
  I went to the law. The law turned its back on me. 我查过法律了,法律是站在我这边的
  Shut it down. 把电源关掉
  Now turn off the water. 现在把水也停掉
  Now sic this stray cat on the chickens. 现在把这只流浪猫放到厨房里
  She's got the scent. Send her in. 她闻到味道了,把她放进去
  She's formulating a plan of attack. 她正在策划着一场大袭击
  Apex predator. 猎杀王
  No. 不
  Candlelight is so romantic. 烛光真的太浪漫了
  And who needs water when we have margaritas? 有了玛格丽特谁还喝水啊
  No ice, so they're room-temp, just like in Mexico. 没有冰块,所以是室温的,就像在墨西哥一样
  Mexico's nailing it. 墨西哥!棒棒哒
  Oh, baby, look. Look at them. 宝贝,看,看看他们
  Man taught you to hate each other, but you said no. 人类教导你们要厌恶对方,但是你们不接受
  Should we have a kid? 我们应该要个宝宝么
  Yeah. I want that. 当然,我想要
  Okay, good. 好,很好
  Thank God! The Huang Boys did it! 谢天谢地!黄氏兄弟做到了
  Well, Dad, it's the end of the week, 爸爸,已经是周末了
  and I still have your watch, like I said I would. 我还拿着你的手表,就像我之前说过的一样
  Well, look at that! Impressive. 看看啊!真令人佩服啊
  I never should have doubted you, Eddie. 我真不应该怀疑你,埃迪
  We solved it! We found the missing watch! 我们成功了!我们找到不见的手表了!
  Wait. 等等
  If that's your watch, 如果这是你的手表
  then... whose watch is this? 那么,这是谁的手表?
  It's a new one. I bought it. 这是块新的,我新买的
  I saw my watch lying in your room, 我在你的房间看到了我的手表
  and I thought you were being careless, 而且我觉得你粗枝大叶的
  so I took it to teach you a lesson. 所以我想用这件事情来教育你
  I shouldn't have... 我不应该
  that's my robot bird. 是我的电子提示音
  It isn't either of these watches. 不是这两块手表发出的声音
  Ma, why do you have my watch? 妈,你为什么要拿走我的手表
  But I'm your son. 但我是你的儿子
  Why are you messing with me? 你为什么要和我开玩笑
  Wait—if Grandma has your watch 等等,如果奶奶拿的是你的手表
  and this is the watch you bought to replace it, 这块是你新买的用来取而代之的手表
  then whose watch do Evan and Emery have? 那么埃文和埃默里拿的是谁的手表
  We bought it—with our justice fund! 我们买的啦,用我们的评审费
  We'd solved every case, 我们解决了所有的案件
  and we didn't want to ruin our perfect record. 并且我们不想失去我们完美的记录
  Looks like the real victim in all of this 看起来整件事里面真正的受害者
  was the truth. 是真相
  I'm too young for this crap. 我还是个宝宝,不适合处理这些破事
  Squatters? 钉子户们
  They won't leave. 他们不会离开的
  I thought you said that— 我记得你说过
  I didn't know how to tell you I was wrong. 我不知道该怎么告诉你我是错的
  I got us into this situation, 我深陷其中
  and now I don't know how to get out. 现在我却不知道该如何脱身
  So, those checks you wrote us came out of your own account? 所以,你是从你自己的账户里提钱给我们写的支票
  Yes. 是的
  I'm surprised - you were able to cash them. 我很吃惊,你竟然付得起这笔钱
  I signed them "Montana Moorehead." 这些支票上我签的是“蒙大纳穆尔头”
  I don't understand why you didn't just tell us the truth. 我不明白你为什么不告诉我们真相
  Because I'm supposed to be a visionary. 因为我本来是想做一个有远见的人
  I'm supposed to be Oprah. 我本来想成为下一个奥普拉
  You invested your money in that house because of me, 因为我你把钱投资到了那间房子
  and it's been nothing but problems. 但这却只跟你带来了麻烦
  I convinced you to trust me, 我让你信任我
  and I failed. 但是我失败了
  Did you know Oprah got fired? 你知道奥普拉被解雇过么
  What? 什么
  Early in her career, 在她刚刚开始打拼时
  from a local news station in Baltimore. 被巴尔的摩的一家新闻站
  Did she let that stop her? 这件事使她放弃事业了么
  Did she give up? 她放弃了么
  Did she take her lapel Mic and go home? 她有摘下自己的翻领麦克风然后回家么
  No. No. That's right. 没有,没有,是这样的
  She didn't. 她没有
  And neither will you. 所以你也不会放弃
  So, this first investment property didn't work out. 尽管,你投资的第一个房子失败了
  So what? 那又怎样
  The next one will. 下一个投资会成功的
  The important thing is that you keep going, 重要的是你能够坚持下去
  and before you know it, 然后你就会在不经意间
  you'll have a horse farm and your own book club. 拥有一个马场和自己的书友会
  Thank you, Honey. 谢谢你,蜜蜜
  Now I know Oprah can be Oprah because she has Gayle. 现在我知道奥普拉会成为奥普拉是因为她有盖尔
  And Gayle can be Gayle because she has Oprah. 盖尔能成为盖尔也是因为她有奥普拉
  Sure. 当然的
  Maybe. No. 或许吧,不是
  Yeah, that was too far. I felt it. 我想的太多了,我感觉到了
  Okay, so, I know 好了,所以,我知道
  we made a little less from the sale than expected, 这次的出售额比我们预期的要少一些
  but at least the squatters are now the new owner's problem. 但是至少现在那些钉子户是别人的麻烦了
  Here. Take your share. 给你,你的钱
  Or...reinvest it. 或者,再投资一次
  Jessica, I don't know. 杰西卡,我不知道
  I just feel lucky not to have lost money. 我只是觉得没有损失钱实在是太好了
  Oh, okay. That's fair. 好吧,能理解
  Here. Take your checks. 给你,你的钱
  Or...reinvest it. 或者,再投资一次
  What does Florida have more of than any other state? 跟其他州比起来,弗罗里达什么最多
  Alligators? 短吻鳄
  Fuddruckers. 女服务员快餐店
  Condominiums. 是公寓
  Or, as I like to call them, condo-money-ums. 或者,如我所称,叫,来钱快
  Well, now we have to do it. 好吧,现在我们必须投资了
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjzlzd/clzd2/414162.html