夏洛的网 第145期:进展顺利(18)(在线收听

   "Tell me another story!" begged Wilbur. “再给我讲一个故事吧!”威尔伯求它。

  So Charlotte told him about another cousin of hers 于是夏洛给它讲另一个堂姐的故事,
  who was an aeronaut. 这堂姐是只飞天蜘蛛。
  "What is an aeronaut?" asked Wilbur. “怎么叫飞天蜘蛛?”威尔伯问它。
  "A balloonist," said Charlotte. “它乘气球飞天,”夏洛说,
  "My cousin used to stand on her head “我这堂姐经常倒过头来竖蜻蜓站着,
  and let out enough thread to form a balloon. 吐出足够的丝做成一个气球。
  Then she'd let go and be lifted into the air and carried upward on the warm wind." 然后,它把气球放飞,温暖的风把气球连同它一起吹上了空中。”
  "Is that true?" asked Wilbur. "Or are you just making it up?" “这是真的吗?”威尔伯问道,“是你编出来的吧?”
  "It's true," replied Charlotte. “这是真的,”夏洛回答说,
  "I have some very remarkable cousins. “我有几个非常出色的堂姐。
  And now, Wilbur, it's time you went to sleep." 好了,威尔伯,你该睡觉了。”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/xldw/414249.html