ESL杰夫的一天 第23期:清洁讲解(12)(在线收听

   Shaving cream, "cream," is the special kind of soap  剃须膏(cream),是一种特殊的肥皂

  or special kind of liquid material that you put on your face to make it easier for you to shave, 或者说是你为了更容易地刮胡子而涂抹在脸部的一种特殊液态物质,
  so you don't cut yourself or hurt yourself when you are shaving. 因此你在刮胡子时,不会割到或弄伤你自己。
  "I rinse the razor" after I am done shaving, and I "throw the disposable blades in the trash." 刮完胡子后,“我就冲洗剃须刀”,并且“扔掉一次性刀片。”
  The blades are the things that go on top of the razor that cut the whiskers, or remove the whiskers. 刀片装在剃须刀的顶部,是用来切除或移除胡子的。
  Disposable, "disposable," comes from the verb to dispose, "dispose," “一次性的”(disposable),源自动词“处理”(dispose),
  which means to throw away — to put in the trash — to put in the garbage. That is disposable. 意思是丢掉——扔到垃圾桶里。那就是一次性的。
  If something is disposable, you use it once or twice and then you it throw away. 如果某物是一次性的,用了一两次之后你就会丢掉它。
  Well, these are disposable blades. 那么,这些是一次性刀片。
  Now it's seven o'clock, when I finish showering and shaving, and I am "on to breakfast," meaning now I am going to have my breakfast. 现在是早上七点钟,洗完澡和刮完胡子后,我就要“on to breakfast,”意思是我就要去吃早餐了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jfdyt/414301.html