绿箭侠第一季 第319期:夺下贝克曼的电脑(在线收听

   Call Cayman Fidelity.  打给开曼富达银行

  Tell them their favorite accountant is flying in to make a special deposit for a special client. 就说他们最喜欢的会计正要飞过来,替一位特别的客人存一笔特别的款子。
  That elevator's supposed to be on a key. Go. Check it out. 那台电梯没钥匙是上不来的啊。去,看看怎么了。
  Harold Backman, you have failed this city.  哈罗德·贝克曼,你辜负了这座城市。
  I'm only an accountant. I'm just the money. 我只是一个会计。我只是算钱的。
  The money that leads to extortion, kidnapping, and drugs.  勒索、绑架、贩毒而来的脏钱。
  It's the destruction of innocent lives!  沾满了无辜性命的鲜血
  You think you scare me more than the people I work for?  你以为你比我的老板更可怕吗
  No. They can deal with you. 不。让他们来处理你吧。
  Hmm. Let me guess. Some bad guy missing his fancy new laptop. 让我猜猜。有个坏家伙丢了台新电脑吧。
  Harold Backman. He's who Starling City's worst call when they want to launder money in the Caymans. 哈罗德·贝克曼,星城最腐败的那些人要到开曼洗钱时,就会去找他。
  Shouldn't we just turn this over to, I don't know, the IRS? 我们是不是该把这个交给国税局处置呢?
  We will. Just as soon as you return the money to the rightful owners.  会的。一旦你把钱物归原主
  Well, it sounds like a very nice idea.  听起来倒是个好主意
  Backman's files are all protected with an asymmetric encryption algorithm. 贝克曼所有的文件都有非对称加密。
  Really? So it's gonna take a while to break in.  是吗?所以黑进去还得花些时间
  Days, at least. Better get started, then. 至少好几天。那最好立刻开始。
  At the risk of ending up with an arrow in my eye, can I ask... 冒着被你用箭穿脑门的危险,斗胆问一句...
  when are you planning on making peace with Diggle?  你打算何时与狄格尔和好
  He's the one who left, Felicity. I did everything I could to stop him. 是他要离开的,费利西蒂。我已经尽力挽留了。
  Except apologize. You promised you'd help him track down Floyd Lawton and then you... 可你欠他一句道歉。你答应帮他追到弗洛伊德·罗通,可你...
  Made a choice that I can live with. If he can't, then I don't need him. 做了另一个问心无愧的选择。如果他承受不了,我也不需要他。
  Oliver. I need to get back to the club. Let me know when you break in. 奥利弗。我得回酒吧了。你黑进去了告诉我一声。
  I wish someone would send me off to the Caymans.  真希望有人能送我去开曼。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/414363.html