木偶奇遇记 第139期:匹诺曹落入鱼腹(1)(在线收听

   CHAPTER 34 第34章

  Down into the sea, deeper and deeper, sank Pinocchio, and finally, after fifty minutes of waiting, 皮诺乔在海里越沉越深,终于,等了五十分钟后,
  the man on the cliff said to himself: "By this time my poor little lame Donkey must be drowned. 悬崖上的男人自言自语说:“这会儿我那可怜的瘸腿驴子准已经淹死了。
  Up with him and then I can get to work on my beautiful drum." 我把他拉上来,好着手做个漂亮的大鼓。”
  He pulled the rope which he had tied to Pinocchio's leg—pulled and pulled and pulled and, 他动手拉之前绑住驴子腿的绳子,他拉啊,拉啊,拉啊,
  at last, he saw appear on the surface of the water—Can you guess what? 你能猜到他最后看见水面出现了什么吗?
  Instead of a dead donkey, he saw a very much alive Marionette, wriggling and squirming like an eel. 他看见的不是一头死驴,而是一个活生生的木偶,像鳗鱼一样游动着。
  Seeing that wooden Marionette, the poor man thought he was dreaming 看见那个木偶,这个可怜的人以为是在做梦,
  and sat there with his mouth wide open and his eyes popping out of his head. 嘴张得老大,眼睛都突了出来。
  Gathering his wits together, he said: "And the Donkey I threw into the sea?" 他回过神来说:“我扔到海里的驴子上哪儿去啦?”
  "I am that Donkey," answered the Marionette laughing. "You?" "I." “我就是那头驴子!”木偶笑着回答说。“是你?”“是我。”
  "Ah, you little cheat! Are you poking fun at me?" "Poking fun at you? Not at all, dear Master. I am talking seriously." “啊!你这个骗子!你想开我的玩笑吗?”“开您的玩笑,一点不是,亲爱的主人,我是认真跟您说的。”
  "But, then, how is it that you, who a few minutes ago were a donkey, are now standing before me a wooden Marionette?" “可你不久前还是头驴子,为什么现在我眼前却站着一个木偶呢?”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/moqyj/414411.html